KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw 3 HEs at a Kmart around 2pm... Guess I have a good one. Anyway, I grabbed a game to get over the 110 hump, but then had second thoughts. Can I swap the game for one of equal value without disturbing the deal?

Hey Josh, I didn't grab a 4000 points card w/ my MW3 360 purchase just a few hours ago because I thought the promo was still broken.

Is it possible for me to do a return/rebuy on it if I give them back the 15/35 coupons?

I ask because I've already hit my $100 limit on the coupons. If I return $50, am I able to get another $50 issued when I rebuy?

There's is a pS3 version of the hardened at my local target right now. If it were for 360 I'd buy it and enjoy the content, but I'm not going to buy the ps3 version just to flip it when someone else can buy it who actually wants the game.

I tried to get the 4000 points card but the register didn't take the discount. I had him ring everything through short of taking the payment and no discount. The cashier said he wasn't aware of the points card being part of the deal and showed me the weekly flyer which only mentions $20 off a LIVE card. Since I didn't have proof with me and they had theirs, I just got XBox version of MW3 and LOTR.

So has the point card glitch been fixed? My plan is to buy Modern Warfare 3 and Uncharted 3. Has it been confirmed that buying two games will keep it for the required limit to get the $50 coupon if you buy the 4,000 point card?

I am not sure why the complaints about no HE. It is not Kmarts fault really. When preorders run out at other stores I would not expect it to be something easy to find. In addition, Josh has actually given you the chance to buy the ELITE membership for $30...less than the HE cost of $40. Yeah there is a steel book, yeah there is some journal and what not but IMO the most valuable part is the premium ELITE so you can get all the DLC.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Hey Josh, I didn't grab a 4000 points card w/ my MW3 360 purchase just a few hours ago because I thought the promo was still broken.

Is it possible for me to do a return/rebuy on it if I give them back the 15/35 coupons?

I ask because I've already hit my $100 limit on the coupons. If I return $50, am I able to get another $50 issued when I rebuy?[/QUOTE]

$100 coupon limit? Is it something like you can only redeem $100 in coupons per month or something? What do you mean?

[quote name='wargod']$100 coupon limit? Is it something like you can only redeem $100 in coupons per month or something? What do you mean?[/QUOTE]
It means you can only do the $110/$50 deal twice per account. Max of $100 coupons can be earned from this deal per account.

Everything went smooth with me at the Reseda (Sherman Way) store today.

1. Bought 4 x Mountain Dew and 2 x Doritos for a $10 coupon.
2. Went to the games section, watched a lady fail at a 24.5% APR (!!!) credit application.
3. Bought 2 x MW3 360 (out of the $99 box) and one 4000 point card.
4. Applied $30 coupon from Batman and $10 coupon from Mountain Dew to purchase.
5. Got the $20 discount for the XBL 4000 point card and $15 and $35 coupons for other games.
6. Bought 4 x Mountain Dew and 2 x Doritos for a $10 coupon (for next week).

Good times.

i appologize in advance for this - i haven't been able to catch everything the last few days - i know that it has been brought up before.....

is the $15 and $35 coupons going to work on the B1G1 half next week - i thought you could - but the coupons state you can't - i think there is some mixed feelings on this

[quote name='thegoodshepherd']i appologize in advance for this - i haven't been able to catch everything the last few days - i know that it has been brought up before.....

is the $15 and $35 coupons going to work on the B1G1 half next week - i thought you could - but the coupons state you can't - i think there is some mixed feelings on this[/QUOTE]

It's been stated that they should work next week.

[quote name='pjb16']It's been stated that they should work next week.[/QUOTE]

cant remember if it was Stock boy or Josh that said it but yeah its been confirmed that you will be able to use gaming coupons on the B1G1 50% sale next week

Success in Salem, NH. Picked up Metal Gear Solid Collection, Dance Central 2, and GH:Van Halen. $115 total, then used $40 in coupons. The new $35 and $15 coupons printed with no problem.

For those being told that MGS isn't in stock - it's possible that these aren't going to make it to the floor in some stores until Friday. When I asked the employee if he had MGS, he said that he has them out back, but isn't sure if they come out today because they are in the same box as Skyrim. He knew that Skyrim is released on 11/11/11, and he wasn't sure if it's OK to sell MGS. I showed him the release date on my phone, and he called a manager over to just to verify that it was OK to sell.

[quote name='bburpee']
6. Bought 4 x Mountain Dew and 2 x Doritos for a $10 coupon (for next week).
[/QUOTE]

I thought the Dew/Doritos $10 gaming coupon was only good for this week. Mine is valid 11/06/11 through 11/12/11.

Had no issues here. They had no 360 MGS Collection unfortunately... unless they didnt put them out or I didnt see them - there were a couple PS3 versions.

No big deal, I'm sure there will be a sale for it down the road somewhere.

[quote name='MidnightMarauder74']I thought the Dew/Doritos $10 gaming coupon was only good for this week. Mine is valid 11/06/11 through 11/12/11.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i am pretty sure you are right. He might want to check his coupon to be sure.

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. MY ARKHAM CITY COUPON RECEIPT says it will NOT work with BOGO. But I'm seeing conflicting reports from Kmart Gamer blog. I double checked, so it seems like I was wrong on my previous assumption.Please, I need an official confirmation for nextweek.

[quote name='Linkgx1']WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. MY ARKHAM CITY COUPON RECEIPT says it will NOT work with BOGO. But I'm seeing conflicting reports from Kmart Gamer blog. I double checked, so it seems like I was wrong on my previous assumption.Please, I need an official confirmation for nextweek.[/QUOTE]

Several pages ago Josh gave it the official "GO" for the coupons on next weeks promo.

Question: Can I use this week's $15+$35 coupons to get a $50 PSN card for free, or will the system require a minimum $0.01 purchase or something like that?

Is the BOGO going to be in the official K-Mart ad? I also hope they have some Skyrims and COD: MW3 left over.

Also, how often does Kmart get games in stock? I hope MW3 is in stock by next Sunday

[quote name='Blank Earth']Question: Can I use this week's $15+$35 coupons to get a $50 PSN card for free, or will the system require a minimum $0.01 purchase or something like that?[/QUOTE]

I think its only good on gaming software, not hardware or cards.

[quote name='Snake Eater']so next week I can use the $20 coupon got with Uncharted 3 towards AC:Revelations and I get Rayman Origins for $30?[/QUOTE]

Yes

Holy Crap. This thread is:

8 Can we use the coupons next week on the B1G1 followed by:
2 people answering that question, followed by:
1 person slamming kmart and/or Josh, followed by:
5 people saying josh does a great job.

Rinse and repeat

Wow, a 15 minute transaction at Kmart for me today, must be a world record. Walked in, got the two games I wanted, got the 4000 MS point card (the last one) and everything rang up fine. $20 off the card and got my $50 in coupons which I'll be using on Skyrim this Friday. Very nice.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yeah i am pretty sure you are right. He might want to check his coupon to be sure.[/QUOTE]

Good call, CAGs, it was a last minute purchase, and I forgot to check.

I guess I'll just buy a $15 game or something with it. No loss!

[quote name='Thorgouge']Wow, a 15 minute transaction at Kmart for me today, must be a world record. Walked in, got the two games I wanted, got the 4000 MS point card (the last one) and everything rang up fine. $20 off the card and got my $50 in coupons which I'll be using on Skyrim this Friday. Very nice.[/QUOTE]

What time was this and what two games did you purchase? Trying to get some confirmation on whether the Point card glitch has been fixed or if it is only working out for those buying the HE (which ups their total).

Haven't gone through the postings, but can you use two coupons on one game?

I was gonna get goldeneye and sonic, then use the coupons on Mario 3d land

[quote name='thegoodshepherd']i appologize in advance for this - i haven't been able to catch everything the last few days - i know that it has been brought up before.....

is the $15 and $35 coupons going to work on the B1G1 half next week - i thought you could - but the coupons state you can't - i think there is some mixed feelings on this[/QUOTE]

not sure? the coupon said its not valid on buy one get one events

Had a smooth transaction at store #9348. Bought Uncharted 3, MW3, and 4,000 point card and the coupons printed out just fine. Employee was very helpful and nice, said a lot of people were coming in for the deal. Josh, give Willie at store #9348 a raise, he deserves it!!:)

[quote name='Thorgouge']Wow, a 15 minute transaction at Kmart for me today, must be a world record. Walked in, got the two games I wanted, got the 4000 MS point card (the last one) and everything rang up fine. $20 off the card and got my $50 in coupons which I'll be using on Skyrim this Friday. Very nice.[/QUOTE]

What time was this and what two games did you purchase? Trying to get some confirmation on whether the Point card glitch has been fixed or if it is only working out for those buying the HE (which ups their total).

You won't be using them this Friday. Coupons aren't good until the following Sunday.

[quote name='bgame2']What time was this and what two games did you purchase? Trying to get some confirmation on whether the Point card glitch has been fixed or if it is only working out for those buying the HE (which ups their total).[/QUOTE]

I just tried to buy mw3 a bit ago and there was zero point cards at the only three kmarts in a 50 mile rAdius, so I decided to get another 12 month card which after rang up did not get discounted. :wall:

Bummer. I guess I a. S.o.l. For the deal this week. I will check and try again Friday I guess. The bummer is the kmarts just didn't have any of the 4000 pt cards for weeks according to the employees. I never checked the past couple months, should have.

[quote name='bgame2']Holy Crap. This thread is:

8 Can we use the coupons next week on the B1G1 followed by:
2 people answering that question, followed by:
1 person slamming kmart and/or Josh, followed by:
5 people saying josh does a great job.

Rinse and repeat[/QUOTE]

Yeah, OP for info, the thread to have a laugh or scratch your head.

Went to pick up MW3, but they didn't have Metal Gear Solid Collection (said they never received it) and still didn't have any copies of Sonic Generations (never got any in they claimed), needless to say I walked away empty handed. Hopefully they'll have Skyrim Friday.

Got a copy of the PS3 HE from the Lemay Ferry Location in St.Louis a few hours ago. Thought I'd stop by after work to see if there were any HE left and lo and behold, it was the last one left. Picked up a filler game to hit the price mark and coupons printed out fine. Another nice experience at K-Mart.

Has anyone tried using two coupons for one transaction? On the coupon it does say one per transaction, but I was wondering if some got away with it. I got a $15 coupon today for spending 41 bucks and I'm thinking of going back for another one, since the clearance selection was pretty decent. But I'd rather use it one one purchase, rather than two separate ones.

Picked up Regular MW3 + Uncharted 3 + 4000MS Points and got the $50 GC and the $20 off the point card correctly. The Kmart in Myrtle Beach has lots of 4000 cards and several 12 month cards as well but no HE versions of MW3.

I visited two stores today to get the MW3 point card and $50 coupon deal.

My first stop was (#3701)Niceville, FL. They have a good patient staff, but unfortunately didn't have any 4000 pt cards or Forza 4. They also didn't have Uncharted 3 last Wednesday. Which was surprising because this store typically has good stock for everything including niche titles like Yakuza and Dark Souls.

Everything I wanted was in stock at (#3223)Fort Walton Beach, FL
I got:
MW3 59.99
Forza 4 59.99
Xbox 4000 points 49.99

Gaming Coupon -20.00
Xbox Live Card -20.00
for a 129.97 subtotal.

Both the 35 and 15 dollar coupon printed with no issues. Neither store received the MW3 HE.
Thank you SHC team for helping people reach cheap ass excellence.

[quote name='ajumbaje']Haven't gone through the postings, but can you use two coupons on one game?

I was gonna get goldeneye and sonic, then use the coupons on Mario 3d land[/QUOTE]
:roll: From the OP:
Kmart Savings Coupon Guide:

• Coupons with different barcodes can be stacked but coupons with the same barcode cannot be stacked
    • Example #1 Halo Reach $25 coupon and Dead Rising 2 $20 coupon can be used on one purchase
    • Example #2 Halo Reach $25 coupon and another Halo Reach $25 coupon cannot be used on one purchase
So what does that tell you?

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Yeah, OP for info, the thread to have a laugh or scratch your head.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but the problem isn't that people don't read the OP anymore (anymore? they never have), but that they don't even read the thread. They skim the last two or three posts and then ask their question, "Uh, the coupons say not valid on BOGOs, herp derp."
It's not like they can be faulted for not reading the whole thread and seeing that every time any kind of BOGO variant happens, someone brings up that it's on the coupon and everyone says "Hmmm, that's a good point, but it will probably work." I mean, there haven't been too many BOGO-esque sales recently for people to have seen that in the thread.
But if they had read, oh I don't know, the last 20 posts or so before they asked, they would see that some other person had asked, and they could join us in rolling our eyes at those people.
Nope. They want to be part of that 'club.'

Edit: [quote name='JP73']Has anyone tried using two coupons for one transaction? On the coupon it does say one per transaction, but I was wondering if some got away with it. I got a $15 coupon today for spending 41 bucks and I'm thinking of going back for another one, since the clearance selection was pretty decent. But I'd rather use it one one purchase, rather than two separate ones.[/QUOTE]
There is some bolded stuff in a quote at the top of my post that answers that. Luckily, there is a handy place to find most any answers to most any questions you could have.

(A hint though, it's not supposed to be every 6 or 7 posts on every page.)

I'm going to change the pace from all this COD talk...

For Josh or any Kmart associates on the thread: Do we have confirmation on when stores received or will be receiving their Skyrim shipments??

[quote name='coldstreakd']I'm going to change the pace from all this COD talk...

For Josh or any Kmart associates on the thread: Do we have confirmation on when stores received or will be receiving their Skyrim shipments??[/QUOTE]

Considering there were some reports of people seeing Skyrim on shelves, they already have them.

[quote name='coldstreakd']I'm going to change the pace from all this COD talk...

For Josh or any Kmart associates on the thread: Do we have confirmation on when stores received or will be receiving their Skyrim shipments??[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it seems like they have got them already.
I'm not even worried about my store not having any. I'm more worried about MGS HD collection ever turning up in the case by Friday. And I am slightly worried about Saint's Row 3 next Tuesday.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Yeah, it seems like they have got them already.
I'm not even worried about my store not having any. I'm more worried about MGS HD collection ever turning up in the case by Friday. And I am slightly worried about Saint's Row 3 next Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']My store already has their Skyrim shipment. And the electronics manager knows to put them out first thing Friday. Exciting.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks, I just wanted to make sure.

Had my first bad experience at Kmart today. It took them an HOUR, no exxageration, to get mw3 from the back. Other than that the store is great, it signs for the deals and the cashier was telling people to sign up for the rewards card so they could get the coupon, but there is no possible way for it to take an hour to walk across the store and get the game out of a box and walk back.

Ok, I'm gonna have to ask since someone in another thread suggested it - does Kmart have the LE version of MGS HD Collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back