KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chriscolbert']I did see that. But what I don't get is that when Josh, after figuring it would work (he did set up the promo after all so people could unload their coupons from this week) but wanting to still make sure that it would work for everyone freaking out, confirmed that it would definitely work, you STILL have doubts.

The coupon also tells me that the cash value is 1/20 of a cent but I doubt I can take 20 of these bad boys in there and get my next game for $59.98.[/QUOTE]

Of course people have doubts, how many deals haven't gone 100% smooth? At the store level, I highly doubt we will not see at least some level of employees reading the coupons that do have the verbiage about not valid on buy one get one and interpreting it so they won't even scan them. "Josh told me it would work" would not be an effective counterpunch.

I'm glad Josh said it, but there are communications black holes at Kmart.

That said, I hope it all goes smoothly.

[quote name='chriscolbert']I did see that. But what I don't get is that when Josh, after figuring it would work (he did set up the promo after all so people could unload their coupons from this week) but wanting to still make sure that it would work for everyone freaking out, confirmed that it would definitely work, you STILL have doubts.

The coupon also tells me that the cash value is 1/20 of a cent but I doubt I can take 20 of these bad boys in there and get my next game for $59.98.[/QUOTE]

I don't see why you're going nuts when it's both stated on the coupon, and on the KmartGamer Facebook page. To me, it seems like if a person gets in a pickle, and for some reason it doesn't work, Kmart would still have one major out-They could tell you to read the back of the coupon you're trying to use. I take Josh's word as fact too, but Josh isn't the King of Kmart. The only way we'll know for sure, is if people try it and everyone is successful. I don't see the point in bashing vinny when all he's doing is quoting two official sources as reasons why we should all be cautiously optimistic.

Separate from that, these last few weeks of deals (post Batman) have me a little worried. I remember last time being a mit miffed when I got a 4GB Xbox and $60 coupon, then for a month and a half after that, there were no promotions to speak of because Josh was away from the office and dealing with family emergencies, and I ended up using it to get two MSRP games from Kmart instead of buying them for about half of that from a different retailer.

Josh is so good to us with these promotions, that when things like, 10 day coupon windows, or very limited game promotions like the B1G1/2 come up, it can be surprising, and a little frustrating. I'd rather not burn my $30 Batman coupon on another MSRP game I can get for less elsewhere because these weird card+pts, or 50% off select games promos continue throughout the life of my coupon. Kmart is still the best B&M game option this past year, but like every establishment, there are speed bumps along the way.

Went back to Kmart today, found 2 copies of MGS HD sitting not in the front facing racks, but the ones where the spine faces out. Probably were there yesterday. The return/rebuy went smooth for me, got my two new coupons. I assume the old ones are now worthless?

[quote name='Vinnyg32']Sorry to be the one to look at the negative side of things, but the only thing that concerns me about using the coupon next week on the BOGO is this post from the KmartGamer Facebook page

KmartGamer
Here's what I can say, just spoke with Josh. "Technically, gaming coupons are excluded for BOGO offers as stated on the gaming coupons, but, systematically it appears you can use them. Just keep in mind that stores do have the right to not allow you to use them since they are suppose to be excluded."

It's worth a try anyway, buy I'm guessing this would mean that if anyone that gets refused, they're SOL.[/QUOTE]
I think that was probably Mark or Justin :) They both work for me and are learning.

But to that point, realistically could a store have an issue, it is possible but systemically the download team said it work. Since I've Tweeted it and put it in the comments on the blog I think I am obligated to assist as well if there is isolated issues.

Just got back from the K Mart in Hollywood, Fl (Oakwood Plaza). I have my $15 (from ICO) and my $30 coupon (from Batman). The cashier said I wasn't allowed to use both so I had a manager called over. The manager came over and I showed him that both coupons say they can be used with others and to scan it. He told me it was supposed to say "Can't" and it's a typo on both coupons. I explained I've used multiple coupons in the past at the same store and he replied that the cashier that would honor two coupons at once is wrong. End of story I left with no games and my ICO coupon expires on Saturday. I know I should email Josh (which I will). I just wanted to give others in this area a heads up.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I think that was probably Mark or Justin :) They both work for me and are learning.

But to that point, realistically could a store have an issue, it is possible but systemically the download team said it work. Since I've Tweeted it and put it in the comments on the blog I think I am obligated to assist as well if there is isolated issues.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, thats all I wanted to know :)

[quote name='RockoMan']He told me it was supposed to say "Can't" and it's a typo on both coupons. I explained I've used multiple coupons in the past at the same store and he replied that the cashier that would honor two coupons at once is wrong.[/QUOTE]
Typo, my ass. I have would have asked them to scan it anyway.
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I think that was probably Mark or Justin :) They both work for me and are learning.[/quote]
I foresee they will become great Jedi Knights.

[quote name='berzirk']I don't see why you're going nuts when it's both stated on the coupon, and on the KmartGamer Facebook page. To me, it seems like if a person gets in a pickle, and for some reason it doesn't work, Kmart would still have one major out-They could tell you to read the back of the coupon you're trying to use. I take Josh's word as fact too, but Josh isn't the King of Kmart. The only way we'll know for sure, is if people try it and everyone is successful. I don't see the point in bashing vinny when all he's doing is quoting two official sources as reasons why we should all be cautiously optimistic.[/QUOTE]

I'm not going nuts and wasn't trying to bash anyone. I was just stating what I knew from the past along with what Josh had already said on the issue.

My job affords me lots of down time and this is the only gaming site I can access (go figure). Because of this, I have literally read every post in every one of these K-Mart threads from the beginning and while by no means does that make me an authority or expert, it also means I'm not talking out of my ass either. I genuinely was trying to put him at ease that everything would work just fine.

Hopefully Josh's latest response puts the conversation to bed for anyone else worried about it.

Forgot to mention that they didn't have any 4000 point Live cards, and they were blue dotted, which the lady in electronics told me they most likely be getting any more of them? Kinda bizarre.

[quote name='RockoMan']Just got back from the K Mart in Hollywood, Fl (Oakwood Plaza). I have my $15 (from ICO) and my $30 coupon (from Batman). The cashier said I wasn't allowed to use both so I had a manager called over. The manager came over and I showed him that both coupons say they can be used with others and to scan it. He told me it was supposed to say "Can't" and it's a typo on both coupons. I explained I've used multiple coupons in the past at the same store and he replied that the cashier that would honor two coupons at once is wrong. End of story I left with no games and my ICO coupon expires on Saturday. I know I should email Josh (which I will). I just wanted to give others in this area a heads up.[/QUOTE]

This is the kind of experience that ruins Josh's wisdom with 'store level' idiocy.

Question about return policy. If i want to make an exchange, can i do it at any Kmart, or only the original one? Most retailers let you return it to any location, but I never had a return at Kmart, so I just want to make sure.

If they still have a red 3DS next week I'll be using my $50 in coupons toward that and also will get a copy of Super Mario 3D Land. Two xmas gifts checked off. Then I'll have another $50 and will put that into Legend of Zelda w/ Wii Remote Plus. Another xmas gift checked off. The remaining $20 I'm not sure what I'll use for. I wish I could use it to get a free 2000 pts card, but that doesn't work. 1 cent short.

If I'm doing the math right, I'll have spent $299.95+tax ($317.95) for MW3 H.E. 360, Toy Story 3 Wii, a Flame Red 3DS, Super Mario 3D Land and Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword w/WR+ and will have a $20 coupon left over. That's a lot of money, but still a pretty good deal. Price before coupons is $399.95+tax ($423.95). I'm not clear on if I pay tax on the full amount before coupons or after, so that could affect it.

[quote name='JP73']Question about return policy. If i want to make an exchange, can i do it at any Kmart, or only the original one? Most retailers let you return it to any location, but I never had a return at Kmart, so I just want to make sure.[/QUOTE]
You shouldn't have any problem making an exchange.

[quote name='justinbarnhill']why no bogo love for skyrim on PC next week??[/QUOTE]

From the OP:

PC games at Kmart:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHC Stock Boy
Kmart will not be carrying the PC version of any release where the primary version is PS3 and 360. If it is something like Star Wars Old Republic or Diablo we'll carry it.

...we will have some hot sales on past PC titles this holiday.

This has since been clarified that it really means only big PC exclusive titles will be carried from now on.

Dude, I'm going to be so fuck fuck if I get my $50 coupon today and my Kmart dosen't let me use it on the B1G1 50% off sale.

They already ripped me off once this year buy refusing to give me my 2 $20 coupons when I bought 2 copies of Gear of War 3 :headache:

Sorry to repeat my own post, but I would like a response from Josh.

[quote name='avalanche4']Question for Josh or someone who has a source with an answer:

I know Kmart doesn't do pre-orders, but will Kmart have the "pre-order bonuses" for Halo Anniversary? Or, asked another way, are the bonuses actually bonuses or just packed in with the first run/all copies of the game?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Dude, I'm going to be so fuck fuck if I get my $50 coupon today and my Kmart dosen't let me use it on the B1G1 50% off sale.

They already ripped me off once this year buy refusing to give me my 2 $20 coupons when I bought 2 copies of Gear of War 3 :headache:[/QUOTE]

relax

Need help here: any NYC store has Xbox live card (12 mo. or 4000 pts) in stock? does anyone experience problem with taking $20 off from the MW3 instead of the card there?

I am trying to get MW3 with the live card and Skyrim Friday, hopefully no issue happens...

[quote name='chriscolbert']

This has since been clarified that it really means only big PC exclusive titles will be carried from now on.[/QUOTE]

yep been exchanging email w/them RE: this...really stinks b/c i was looking forward to using some of these coupons towards skyrim....sigh.

primary format is determined by sales. i'm sure there'll be tons of pc copies of skyrim sold, but i'll wager the lion's share of them are thru steam.

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Dude, I'm going to be so fuck fuck if I get my $50 coupon today and my Kmart dosen't let me use it on the B1G1 50% off sale.

They already ripped me off once this year buy refusing to give me my 2 $20 coupons when I bought 2 copies of Gear of War 3 :headache:[/QUOTE]
Please tell me you did 2 separate transactions for Gears 3. If not you didnt get two because you didnt pay attention. If you did and they actually refused to give you the coupon then you should have raised hell. That's the same thing (imo) as selling you 2 copies of Gears 3 then saying no you can only actually take one of them but thanks for your money, sucker. Someone could have died.

[quote name='justinbarnhill']does anyone know if there's a way to use gaming coupons rec'd in store for online purchases?

sorry if asked and answered; 290 pages is alot to comb through.[/QUOTE]Check page 1 under "Kmart Savings Coupon Guide."

[quote name='justinbarnhill']does anyone know if there's a way to use gaming coupons rec'd in store for online purchases?

sorry if asked and answered; 290 pages is alot to comb through.[/QUOTE]

No, they are in store only.

sorry if asked and answered; 290 pages is alot to comb through.[/QUOTE]

Per post #3:

Kmart Savings Coupon Guide:

• Coupons can only be redeemed once. The customer unique barcode will shut down once used. This will free up digital receipt coupons however. They will be able to be used now.
  • Some promotions will require you to be a Shop Your Way Reward member to cut down on potential return fraud.
  • Coupons with different barcodes can be stacked but coupons with the same barcode cannot be stacked
    • Example #1 Halo Reach $25 coupon and Dead Rising 2 $20 coupon can be used on one purchase
    • Example #2 Halo Reach $25 coupon and another Halo Reach $25 coupon cannot be used on one purchase
  • Using a coupon on an item with another coupon offer will not stop the new coupon from printing out
  • Valid only on video game purchases, adding non-gaming filler will not help cross the pre-tax threshold
  • The total purchase must at least equal the total value of the coupon pre-tax
  • Generally speaking, Kmart Savings Coupons are valid for 45 days unless otherwise noted
  • They print off on a second receipt at checkout and are available at all Kmart locations.
    • Always check that you have been given your coupon!
  • Sometimes the coupons are valid only for specific platforms or products which are called out specifically on the coupon and advertising vehicle.
  • Multiple coupons will print out at check out, you do not have to do each on separate transactions
    • The exception is when you expect multiple coupons for multiple items from the same promo - in that case, they need to be rung up separately.
    • Gaming coupons are valid on Points/Live/PSN Cards unless otherwise stated in the promotion
  • We do not offer rainchecks on items with coupons.
  • Gaming coupon offers that are in ad are actually available in all locations, even non-circular areas
  • Instant conditional offers with PSN/XBLA cards are also available in all locations, even non-circular areas
  • There is a delay in the activation of the coupon until the following Sunday
    • For example, buy Dead Rising 2 and get a $20 Gaming coupon on Tuesday, the code will not be effective until that Sunday.
  • They are currently not able to be redeemed online
  • Coupons are only redeemable at Kmart
  • There are no limit to coupons issued in store. Stores do not "run out" of them. If the item is instock and is part of a coupon promotion it will print
  • Technically coupons cannot be used on B1GX events. Enforcement varies by store.
  • I cannot help refund a lost or expired coupon unless an action by the store caused a particular issue. We will follow up with the store to ensure the issue is fixed.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Please tell me you did 2 separate transactions for Gears 3. If not you didnt get two because you didnt pay attention. If you did and they actually refused to give you the coupon then you should have raised hell. That's the same thing (imo) as selling you 2 copies of Gears 3 then saying no you can only actually take one of them but thanks for your money, sucker. Someone could have died.[/QUOTE]

I did, or I tried anyways. And I actually didn't get a coupon for either game. The manager just kept saying, "Sorry but I'm pretty sure that deal only works online." After arguing with him for 15 mins I finally just gave up.

Now if they don't let me spend my $50 coupon, If they actually give this one to me, There will be blood.

[quote name='confoosious']relax[/QUOTE]
You relax bro. Remember that you're in the CAG fourms. People get mad when they get ripped off money here.

Is my math + understanding of the upcoming deals correct in the below scenario?

---

On Friday 11/11:
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (59.99)
Modern Warfare 3 (59.99)
- $30 gaming coupon (from batman)
-------------------
pay 90, get $50 gift card

On Tuesday 11/15:
Saint's Row: The Third (59.99)
Assassin's Creed: Revelations (59.99 - 50% = 29.99)
- $50 gaming coupons
-------------------
pay $38.98

Overall:
Skyrim
Modern Warfare 3
Saint's Row 3
Assassin's Creed
--------------
$128.98 / 4 games = $32.24 per game

[quote name='Dysheekie']Is my math + understanding of the upcoming deals correct in the below scenario?

---

On Friday 11/11:
Modern Warfare 3 (59.99)
-------------------

On Tuesday 11/15:
- $50 gaming coupons
-------------------
pay $38.98

Overall:
Skyrim
Modern Warfare 3
Saint's Row 3
Assassin's Creed
--------------
$128.98 / 4 games = $32.24 per game[/QUOTE]

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Although you had to pay $60 for Batman (unless you used a coupon) to get the $30 coupon, but that won't throw your average off much.

[quote name='Vinnyg32']Sorry to be the one to look at the negative side of things, but the only thing that concerns me about using the coupon next week on the BOGO is this post from the KmartGamer Facebook page

KmartGamer
Here's what I can say, just spoke with Josh. "Technically, gaming coupons are excluded for BOGO offers as stated on the gaming coupons, but, systematically it appears you can use them. Just keep in mind that stores do have the right to not allow you to use them since they are suppose to be excluded."

It's worth a try anyway, buy I'm guessing this would mean that if anyone that gets refused, they're SOL.[/QUOTE]

This KmartGamer thread needs to be closed. I do not see other companies pushing their wares on this forum. Do you know why? Because other retailers do not want to have official representatives stating one thing then having other things happen in stores. Which seems to be the trend here.

[quote name='grumpier']This KmartGamer thread needs to be closed. I do not see other companies pushing their wares on this forum. Do you know why? Because other retailers do not want to have official representatives stating one thing then having other things happen in stores. Which seems to be the trend here.[/QUOTE]
Troll

[quote name='Dysheekie']
Is my math + understanding of the upcoming deals correct in the below scenario?

---

On Friday 11/11:
Modern Warfare 3 (59.99)
-------------------

On Tuesday 11/15:
- $50 gaming coupons
-------------------
pay $38.98

Overall:
Skyrim
Modern Warfare 3
Saint's Row 3
Assassin's Creed
--------------
$128.98 / 4 games = $32.24 per game
[/QUOTE]
Yep that's right.

[quote name='Dysheekie']Is my math + understanding of the upcoming deals correct in the below scenario?

---

On Friday 11/11:
Modern Warfare 3 (59.99)
-------------------

On Tuesday 11/15:
- $50 gaming coupons
-------------------
pay $38.98

Overall:
Skyrim
Modern Warfare 3
Saint's Row 3
Assassin's Creed
--------------
$128.98 / 4 games = $32.24 per game[/QUOTE]

Thats how much your going to be paying going forward, but the average isnt exactly accurate as you had to pay $60 to get that $30 coupon with batman....so in the end its 188.97 / 5 games = $37.79, which is still pretty good for new release games.

[quote name='metrostar']Need help here: any NYC store has Xbox live card (12 mo. or 4000 pts) in stock? does anyone experience problem with taking $20 off from the MW3 instead of the card there?

I am trying to get MW3 with the live card and Skyrim Friday, hopefully no issue happens...[/QUOTE]

The Penn Station Kmart had points cards yesterday. Not sure if they will have it still on Friday, but I would think so.

[quote name='metrostar']Need help here: any NYC store has Xbox live card (12 mo. or 4000 pts) in stock? does anyone experience problem with taking $20 off from the MW3 instead of the card there?

I am trying to get MW3 with the live card and Skyrim Friday, hopefully no issue happens...[/QUOTE]

I know Penn Station had about 3 - 5 of the 4000 pts left and I'm pretty sure they had couple of the 12 months. I might be stopping by there so I'll let you know either today or tomorrow.

[quote name='Marauder7']I know Penn Station had about 3 - 5 of the 4000 pts left and I'm pretty sure they had couple of the 12 months. I might be stopping by there so I'll let you know either today or tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Definitely call them. In queens, I went to both the one near rego park (the kmart thats in that area) and the one right behind Green Acres Mall. None had the card or the hardened edition copy. Just ended up buying two regular copies of mw3
BTW the kmart behind Green Acres Mall had one copy of hardened edition for ps3 and three for xbox, but all four sold out in the morning :cry:

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']

You relax bro. Remember that you're in the CAG fourms. People get mad when they get ripped off money here.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but people don't usually cry about it beforehand and before they even know if it's gonna work.

So relax.

I was able to grab an Alan Wake LE still sealed for $30. Wasn't marked clearance or anything, but I had a feeling it was discounted.

Are there other CEs/LEs that are like this and not on the clearance list in the OP? It seems very odd what's discounted and what's not. The New Vegas CE was still $79.99. The stock of each individual K-Mart varies so much... gotta dig around to find anything that's decent and you really never know what they have hidden in the back of the display cases.

OK, I spent 40+ yesterday and got the 15 GC and spend the 110 today and got the 35 and 15 GC. So that's a total of 65 bucks in coupons. What what happen if I spend another 110+? Would just a 35 coupon print out?

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Are there other CEs/LEs that are like this and not on the clearance list in the OP?[/quote]
I didn't find any limited editions, but I did find a rare-ish, discounted game that I did a return-rebuy at another store (to consolidate games I wanted for the 60/120 promo). It wasn't in their system, and customer service had to manually adjust the price.

This is kind of a tricky question/scenario:

I bought 4 12-packs of Mountain Dew (4 for $14) and 2 large Doritos (2 for $6) last week to get the $10 coupon. I did.

However, the 12-packs of Mountain Dew didn't have the Modern Warfare 3 DXP promo. So -- I exchanged them a few days later for the ones with the MW3 logo. I was hoping they would just replace it w/o scanning and so-on because it's the same product/barcode, technically. But the Customer Service person had to do a return-exchange transaction, hence I was able to get the DXP Mountain Dew versions. However I still have my $10 coupon from the previous purchase.

NOW my question is this: Is it still OK to use the $10 coupon w/o any problems or whatsoever given that I returned and exchanged the Mountain Dews? Technically, I still spent $20 worth of Doritos and Mountain Dews, but I just had to exchange the latter with the DXP versions and got a new receipt.

anyone know wat will happen if i spend more than 110 on 3 transactions? (i might do that soon just because of the games i've found lol) will i get coupons or no? if yes, wat would happen if i redeemed them?

[quote name='grumpier']This KmartGamer thread needs to be closed. I do not see other companies pushing their wares on this forum. Do you know why? Because other retailers do not want to have official representatives stating one thing then having other things happen in stores. Which seems to be the trend here.[/QUOTE]
An astute observation.

[quote name='SPVietBoy']anyone know wat will happen if i spend more than 110 on 3 transactions? (i might do that soon just because of the games i've found lol) will i get coupons or no? if yes, wat would happen if i redeemed them?[/QUOTE]

The OP says only two of these type of transactions allowed per SYWR account.

I got the $50 gaming coupon tonight in TN but my kmart was out of the 4000 pts cards. In fact, the guy showed me a tag on the shelf peg showing they had been ordered over a month ago. I really wanted those points too!

[quote name='gpthree']The OP says only two of these type of transactions allowed per SYWR account.[/QUOTE]That doesnt answer the question.

[quote name='SPVietBoy']anyone know wat will happen if i spend more than 110 on 3 transactions? (i might do that soon just because of the games i've found lol) will i get coupons or no? if yes, wat would happen if i redeemed them?[/QUOTE]
No but I'd like to know the same thing. Like someone else said just use someone elses SYWR card or have someone else sign up to get a 3rd set of coupons. I imagine even if you use your own card a third time it'd work but who knows.

[quote name='confoosious']Yes, but people don't usually cry about it beforehand and before they even know if it's gonna work.

So relax.[/QUOTE]
Read before you post next time. If you would have read it correctly you would know that it already happened once.

And it gets frustrating when you read that you definitely Can use them in one post, and then 2 post later someone confirms that you Can't use them. Then in another 2 post someone once again confirms that you Can indeed use them.

Now quote me again and say something completely unnecessary to waste even more of not only mine and your time, but everyone elses that has to read these idiotic pointless posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back