KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShockandAww']That doesnt answer the question.

No but I'd like to know the same thing. Like someone else said just use someone elses SYWR card or have someone else sign up to get a 3rd set of coupons. I imagine even if you use your own card a third time it'd work but who knows.[/QUOTE]

It does answer his question actually. Two types per account. So if he did the $110 deal twice, that is two. He is asking what would happen if he did it three times, would there be another coupon. The answer is no, which was answered with the....get ready..... the post you quoted.

Unless he's waiting for an answer like the register will fart out fireworks and confetti, there's nothing more to say.

[quote name='Dtrain12']Trying to help
Kmart in on broadway NYC has 1 hardened for 360 0 for ps3[/QUOTE]

Did this help anyone? I posted this yesterday

[quote name='ShockandAww']That doesnt answer the question.

No but I'd like to know the same thing. Like someone else said just use someone elses SYWR card or have someone else sign up to get a 3rd set of coupons. I imagine even if you use your own card a third time it'd work but who knows.[/QUOTE]

yea. i mean, i don't mind if it doesn't print out another, i'm just wondering what would happen.

[quote name='n00bie']It does answer his question actually. Two types per account. So if he did the $110 deal twice, that is two. He is asking what would happen if he did it three times, would there be another coupon. The answer is no, which was answered with the....get ready..... the post you quoted.

Unless he's waiting for an answer like the register will fart out fireworks and confetti, there's nothing more to say.[/QUOTE]

issue is, i haven't seen any confirmation where once you do it twice, u're locked out of the deal. maybe if it was sywr pts or somethin, but i havent seen anything about coupons not printing out after being redeemed twice. (or w/e the limit is) anyway, guess this is a try and see type of question. i'm probably gonna end up buying more this week so we'll see.

Wow. The thread has gone from people asking redundant questions that are answered in the OP to people trying to police one another for asking viable questions. I am honestly amazed at just how worked up people can get over the specifics and possible scenarios of buying games at KMart.

I'm not going to tell specific posters to cool off because I've surely already opened myself up to enough scrutiny just for what I've already said, but for crying out loud, pick your fights, people.

[quote name='bgame2']Is no one besides me concerned that kmart allowed someone to exchange soda?!?![/QUOTE]

That definitely surprised me. I figured any consumables could only be returned if there was a problem with expiration (and even then I figured you'd work with the company that made/produced the product in many cases), certainly would never consider exchanging food or drink items. :lol:

*Ahem*

. "Technically, gaming coupons are excluded for BOGO offers as stated on the gaming coupons, but, systematically it appears you can use them. Just keep in mind that stores do have the right to not allow you to use them since they are suppose to be excluded."

---Offical K-Mart Rep

This is for all those haters and complainers saying people need to stop coming in here and reading the official blog post. The top is the very reason why I'm the same questions are asked. If all the K stores in my area deny me, then it's too bad apparently. I'll still get COD for $30 and I just won't spend an extra $30. Might get it cheaper on Amazon anywho. The point is that it's not confirmed. It's more or less playing Russian Roulette than anything...

[quote name='bgame2']Is no one besides me concerned that kmart allowed someone to exchange soda?!?![/QUOTE]
Not sure. I am though. I've seen Wally's World exchange meats....

I wonder if you can exchange used sex toys at a sex shop.

[quote name='Linkgx1']*Ahem*

. "Technically, gaming coupons are excluded for BOGO offers as stated on the gaming coupons, but, systematically it appears you can use them. Just keep in mind that stores do have the right to not allow you to use them since they are suppose to be excluded."

---Offical K-Mart Rep

This is for all those haters and complainers saying people need to stop coming in here and reading the official blog post. The top is the very reason why I'm the same questions are asked. If all the K stores in my area deny me, then it's too bad apparently. I'll still get COD for $30 and I just won't spend an extra $30. Might get it cheaper on Amazon anywho. The point is that it's not confirmed. It's more or less playing Russian Roulette than anything...[/QUOTE]
In Soviet Russia, the roulette plays you.

[quote name='ilnadmy']The Penn Station Kmart had points cards yesterday. Not sure if they will have it still on Friday, but I would think so.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Marauder7']I know Penn Station had about 3 - 5 of the 4000 pts left and I'm pretty sure they had couple of the 12 months. I might be stopping by there so I'll let you know either today or tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Thanks the info from both! :applause:

BTW, any chance the Skyrim copies that Kmart carry will contain the premium cloth map? I know it's pre-order bonus, but I heard rumor that all first-print mights have it...

[quote name='RockoMan']Just got back from the K Mart in Hollywood, Fl (Oakwood Plaza). I have my $15 (from ICO) and my $30 coupon (from Batman). The cashier said I wasn't allowed to use both so I had a manager called over. The manager came over and I showed him that both coupons say they can be used with others and to scan it. He told me it was supposed to say "Can't" and it's a typo on both coupons. I explained I've used multiple coupons in the past at the same store and he replied that the cashier that would honor two coupons at once is wrong. End of story I left with no games and my ICO coupon expires on Saturday. I know I should email Josh (which I will). I just wanted to give others in this area a heads up.[/QUOTE]

After my horrible experience with the Hollywood, FL (in Oakwood Plaza) I tried my luck at the other store in Hollywood (Off 441 and Washington). The coupon had to be entered by a manager. A manager was located, was very nice and gave me my deal and two games with no hassle from the workers. This is how it should have been at the first store. My coupons printed out. MW3 and U3 for $75 and I got an extra $50 coupon. WWE 12 or I'll use it on the BOGO next week. Thanks Josh.

[quote name='metrostar']Thanks the info from both! :applause:

BTW, any chance the Skyrim copies that Kmart carry will contain the premium cloth map? I know it's pre-order bonus, but I heard rumor that all first-print mights have it...[/QUOTE]

I sent an email to Stock Boy about this a while back, and received the following response:

Hey, so I found out. It turns out everyone is getting that as long as you buy one of the launch versions at any retailer. If you were to go in and buy it a few weeks later it’s possible you wouldn’t get the map in your game. Thanks.

Andrew Moench

[quote name='krighton']no problems at my local kmart...they took care of business.[/QUOTE]

Nice to hear that. I had a horrible experience at the first Kmart I ever went to yesterday. Not only did the store equipments appear to be from the 80's but the store was poorly managed and the fuck'n Fat @ss who I clearly told I needed two copies of MW3 only took one copy to the front. Thats fine, everyone makes mistakes. I go back to ask for another copy and he replies "Sorry my shift ends in 20 minutes, I can't help you". So much for their fuck'n customer service. He then calls another employee, who surprising happened to be even larger then him, and he took almost 25 minutes to walk to the front to get the original copy back. I could've literally dragged myself on my hands to the front and back in ten minutes. Fine, whatever, I'm thinking why did I ever come here #-o but lets get this over with. So I had to wait another 5 minutes for some other lady to show up to ring up the games on the register. As she's ringing up the game, I mentioned that I should be getting a 35/15$ gift card and she replied No. I replied, smiling, are you sure? I know it wasn't gift cards but rather coupons (Again its my first time shopping there so I assumed it was gift cards) but she snaps on me by saying Ive been doing this all day and theres no such thing....That I could go back and check the deal. REALLY? Was it so difficult to kindly explain that its not gift cards but rather coupons.
I got on the coupon train this week and Im getting off next week. Rather deal with toysrus or best buy, where you actually speak to humans that treat you with respect, rather then what I experienced today.

I for one am happy to see a retailer actually help CAGs save money. Amazon and Wally (or butthole) mart have not made any efforts to cater to CAGs. Just match prices for a market advantage or idiots on other, more popular sites... Ahem. I think KMart deserves a reward... Bad service and all.

[quote name='animalspinners']
Still debating on getting Skyrim at K-Mart... $15 coupon or no, I'm not sure if I want to deal with the potential headache of them not knowing it comes out on Friday, especially since the only time I can get there is when the store opens and not the usual evening time with the employees I know.[/QUOTE]

Every store I went to looking for the hardened edition of MW3 had Skyrim in a drawer behind the Electronics counter with 11/11 taped on them. They already have them so tell them to look there is they seem clueless.

[quote name='MidnightMarauder74'] So, for example, buying 2 copies of MW3 and the XBL points card was only netting a $15 coupon instead of the $35 + $15 coupons because the spending threshold was not being met. That is, only $100 was being calculated ($120 for both games - $20 off from the points card deal). Has this issue been fixed? I plan on getting MW3, Skyrim, and the points card on Friday. Should I add a filler $10+ game just to make sure I meet the minimum $110 gaming purchase so I get the $50 in coupons to print out?[/QUOTE]

I picked up 2 MW3 and a 4000 points card tonight, used $10 + $20 coupons and got $50 worth of coupons. It looked like below on the receipt:

XBOX LIVE CARD 20.00-

Yes, I am concerned but wouldn't it have been funny if he just brought the cans back and exchanged them for new boxes with codes.

[quote name='smilee0519']I mentioned that I should be getting...[/QUOTE]

Aha, found your problem right there.

I kid, but all the other difficulties you listed aside, never mention the promotions. That part of the story where the cashier doesn't or almost doesn't ring the sale through because of the mention beforehand of coupons printing has been told here too many times.

Well I am glad they are offering the coupons first time I have gotten them. Just got gears 3 and uncharted. Will hopefully use the coupons next week for skyrim and mw3. So before taxes its come out to 40 a game, prices I was not expecting till black friday which if I can avoid that madness I am all for.

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Read before you post next time. If you would have read it correctly you would know that it already happened once.

And it gets frustrating when you read that you definitely Can use them in one post, and then 2 post later someone confirms that you Can't use them. Then in another 2 post someone once again confirms that you Can indeed use them.

Now quote me again and say something completely unnecessary to waste even more of not only mine and your time, but everyone elses that has to read these idiotic pointless posts.[/QUOTE]

It already happened with Gears cause you bought both copies in one transaction?

Another great transaction. I bought 20 dollars worth of mountain dew and doritos. Used the 10 dollar coupon to purchase two MW3s and a 4000 point card. Both coupons printed out fine and they subtracted the $20 from the points. Can't wait for the B1g1 half off. Thanks Josh

[quote name='punter25']Well I am glad they are offering the coupons first time I have gotten them. Just got gears 3 and uncharted. Will hopefully use the coupons next week for skyrim and mw3. So before taxes its come out to 40 a game, prices I was not expecting till black friday which if I can avoid that madness I am all for.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure, everyone that had been on the coupon train has gotten all games at around the $40 mark. I know I have got all major release since Madden for that, thanks to the train.

cho Choooo

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']I'm pretty sure, everyone that had been on the coupon train has gotten all games at around the $40 mark. I know I have got all major release since Madden for that, thanks to the train.

cho Choooo[/QUOTE]

Yeah its great I haven't been doing it because I didn't want to spend the money up front but it saves in the long run. Its been a great fall for deals got batman and battlefield for 30 each in with the target glitch.

I'm sure this question has been answered, but I'm not great at navigating these boards yet so I apologize in advance, but will the buy one get one 1/2 off deal work if you buy like 4 or 6 games (example: 2 of the 4 will be half off) or will I need to do separate transactions in groups of 2?

[quote name='ChrisDM']I'm sure this question has been answered, but I'm not great at navigating these boards yet so I apologize in advance, but will the buy one get one 1/2 off deal work if you buy like 4 or 6 games (example: 2 of the 4 will be half off) or will I need to do separate transactions in groups of 2?[/QUOTE]

hmmmm... I'd probably try to do separate transactions.

Is it really complicated to do an exchange when a coupon is involved? I tried to exchange one of the games I purchased yesterday for a different one since a) I needed to cross the $110 threshold and b) they didn't have the game that I wanted in the first place. Turns out that if I had gone through with it, I would have lost the discount from the coupon. Forget that!

[quote name='ChrisDM']I'm sure this question has been answered, but I'm not great at navigating these boards yet so I apologize in advance, but will the buy one get one 1/2 off deal work if you buy like 4 or 6 games (example: 2 of the 4 will be half off) or will I need to do separate transactions in groups of 2?[/QUOTE]
There's a good question I dont think has been answered yet. If it doesnt get answered and you have coupons definitely do separate transactions to avoid a mess. If not I'd do it all in one and hope for something nifty to happen.

^ systemattically it should work with 4 or 6 titles, at least it does with stores like target and best buy, but to be safe and spend a little less time in kmart incase something goes wrong, it would be easier to do seperate trans.

[quote name='greggysasaki']Is it really complicated to do an exchange when a coupon is involved? I tried to exchange one of the games I purchased yesterday for a different one since a) I needed to cross the $110 threshold and b) they didn't have the game that I wanted in the first place. Turns out that if I had gone through with it, I would have lost the discount from the coupon. Forget that![/QUOTE]
Yeah I did this the other day and I was told I could just exchange it not losing anything. Turns out she did a return/rebuy and I got charged too much I think. May have to go back I'm not sure what happened exactly but I exchanged one $14.99 game for another. I was somehow charged about $11 for it anyway. I wouldnt have asked for an exchange had I known that would happen. I know a long time ago I had done it with no issue but it's apparently changed since then.

Edit: Actually looking at my receipts I'm still lost as to what happened. I received 2 receipts. 1 for a return of my $14.99 game. That one shows a refund and says "$10.55-"

Receipt 2 for the purchase of the new game shows a charge for $10.55. So it seems like they gave me a $10.55 refund on game 1 then charged me that same $10.55 (instead of the full $14.99) for game 2. However looking at my credit card there is a charge of $10.55 only. There is no refund of $10.55 like it seems there should be from looking at the receipt. So I dont know unless the refund just hasnt posted on my CC yet.

Edit 2: That could be the case since the charges themselves for my purchases that day are still pending. So I think I was refunded a reduced amount but then only charged that same reduced amount for the second game.

Not sure if it has been asked, but could i get halo anniversary & super mario 3d land for $60 with the 50% off plus the $15 credit? That would be sweet.

[quote name='dapunisure']Not sure if it has been asked, but could i get halo anniversary & super mario 3d land for $60 with the 50% off plus the $15 credit? That would be sweet.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Mario is part of the b1g1

[quote name='dapunisure']Not sure if it has been asked, but could i get halo anniversary & super mario 3d land for $60 with the 50% off plus the $15 credit? That would be sweet.[/QUOTE]

The list of games eligible for the B1G1 is on the first page. Super Mario 3D is not on the list...

[quote name='n00bie']It does answer his question actually. Two types per account. So if he did the $110 deal twice, that is two. He is asking what would happen if he did it three times, would there be another coupon. The answer is no, which was answered with the....get ready..... the post you quoted.

Unless he's waiting for an answer like the register will fart out fireworks and confetti, there's nothing more to say.[/QUOTE]
Just for the sake of argument...it does not answer the question, actually. You're assuming the registers automatically enforce the rule when that may not be the case.

[quote name='confoosious']It already happened with Gears cause you bought both copies in one transaction?[/QUOTE]
:headache::headache::headache::headache: Are you trolling me? :headache::headache::headache::headache:

Who said that? Not I. You're just making stuff up now.

Once again. Try reading my post correctly, then comment on it.

I clearly stated that the reason I didn't get them was because the manager said it was an online exclusive only, which it obviously wasn't.

Anyway, This is pointless to continue talking about so let's just drop it.

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']:headache::headache::headache::headache: Are you trolling me? :headache::headache::headache::headache:

Who said that? Not I. You're just making stuff up now.

Once again. Try reading my post correctly, then comment on it.

I clearly stated that the reason I didn't get them was because the manager said it was an online exclusive only, which it obviously wasn't.

Anyway, This is pointless to continue talking about so let's just drop it.[/QUOTE]
So what exactly did happen with Gears anyway? If you bought it twice in 2 transactions what should have happened is on trans. 1 you get the game + coupon. On transaction 2 you'd get the game and then they steal your coupon? Wouldn't that be illegal as in call the cops for theft illegal? I for one never would have let that go. You cant tell a customer no you cant have something just because I dont want to give it to you after the transaction!

edit: wait you said in your post you didnt get a coupon for either game? Did the coupons simply not print?

[quote name='ShockandAww']So what exactly did happen with Gears anyway? If you bought it twice in 2 transactions what should have happened is on trans. 1 you get the game + coupon. On transaction 2 you'd get the game and then they steal your coupon? Wouldn't that be illegal as in call the cops for theft illegal? I for one never would have let that go. You cant tell a customer no you cant have something just because I dont want to give it to you after the transaction!

edit: wait you said in your post you didnt get a coupon for either game? Did the coupons simply not print?[/QUOTE]
looking at his other posts It would seem he told them what should happen and they balked.

Coupons can only be redeemed once. The customer unique barcode will shut down once used. This will free up digital receipt coupons however. They will be able to be used now.
Saw this in the OP and it concerned me. I did the $110/$50 deal twice. I'll definitely be able to use all $100 in coupons, correct?

[quote name='sageridder']looking at his other posts It would seem he told them what should happen and they balked.[/QUOTE]
Right that's why I'm wondering what exactly happened. I mean if he did it right the coupons should have printed regardless of what the cashier wanted to happen. So if they did print the cashier would have basically had to steal them. If they didnt print I'm wondering if he forgot to use his SYWR card.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']Saw this in the OP and it concerned me. I did the $110/$50 deal twice. I'll definitely be able to use all $100 in coupons, correct?[/QUOTE]
Correct, on separate transactions. You can use one $15/$35 (total of $50) on one transaction. Then the other set of coupons on another.

Rayman Origins IGN review is up. WANT. Surprised there is no online multiplayer but I hadnt really been following it other than looking at some screenshots and seeing how amazing the game looks.

So now I'm definitely getting Saints Row + Rayman with my $50 coupon. $40 for those 2 games? Amazing deal.

Rayman Origins IGN review is up. WANT. Surprised there is no online multiplayer but I hadnt really been following it other than looking at some screenshots and seeing how amazing the game looks.

So now I'm definitely getting Saints Row + Rayman with my $50 coupon. $40 for those 2 games? Amazing deal. And before someone says "but you had to spend blah blah blah to get it so actually"...just stop. Think of the deal this week and what could be done with it. I'll end up spending $40 for those 2 games.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Rayman Origins IGN review is up. WANT. Surprised there is no online multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

The demo is available on PSN. I'm downloading it now.

[quote name='dino88']The demo is available on PSN. I'm downloading it now.[/QUOTE]
Oh crap I knew that and forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder downloading now.

[quote name='sageridder']looking at his other posts It would seem he told them what should happen and they balked.[/QUOTE]
^This.

I bought 2 Gears. No coupons printed(or so they said). I got 0 coupons.

And now I just seen Gears is going to be $28 on Black Friday and now I'm even more depressed. Haha

[quote name='ShockandAww']Right that's why I'm wondering what exactrly happened. I mean if he did it right the coupons should have printed regardless of what the cashier wanted to happen. So if they did print the cashier would have basically had to steal them. If they didnt print I'm wondering if he forgot to use his SYWR card.

Correct, on separate transactions. You can use one $15/$35 (total of $50) on one transaction. Then the other set of coupons on another.[/QUOTE]
yeah not enough info but I also wonder if he just got a no answer and didn't buy, if he used his sywr card he should have seen them print the calling a mgr just makes me wonder if he did transaction. A simple return rebuy with manager to see should have spat out coupons if cashier stole them.

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']^This.

And now I just seen Gears is going to be $28 on Black Friday and now I'm even more depressed. Haha[/QUOTE]
you used your card and are signed up to receive emails correct?

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']^This.

And now I just seen Gears is going to be $28 on Black Friday and now I'm even more depressed. Haha[/QUOTE]
alright my last post on the issue. your receipt will show if you used your card, it will also show what offers you were given (aka da coupons) provided you did what you needed to do send a scan and an email to josh with the details asked for for customer issues and he will see what he can do to figure it out. You have nothing to loss good luck.

Hey sageridder, you know there's an EDIT button right?

Just saw that Amazon has a hardcover art book as a preorder bonus for Rayman. This throws a much larger wrench into my plans. Now to figure out how to handle Halo. I still REALLY hate that it's the only $40 game in this BOGO offer. I'd just skip the offer and buy ONLY Halo, but I figure for another $20 I can buy a second copy for a Christmas gift or something...
Josh and Co.: May I send a suggestion your way? Next time you guys plan out a Buy One, Get One style offer, can you try to include multiple games for each price point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back