KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']ooooh someone took high school philosophy and they won't take shit from anyone![/QUOTE]

This made me lol.

Not sure if this has been answered, but can you buy the same game in the B1G1 50% off deal and still get the discount?

Not sure if this is frowned upon, but I plan on buying 2 of MW3, then exchanging the full-priced MW3 for Twisted Metal when it comes out on Valentine's Day.

[quote name='Methamphetamine']Not sure if this has been answered, but can you buy the same game in the B1G1 50% off deal and still get the discount?

Not sure if this is frowned upon, but I plan on buying 2 of MW3, then exchanging the full-priced MW3 for Twisted Metal when it comes out on Valentine's Day.[/QUOTE]

Not sure to your first question.

On the second part: are you serious? Valentines Day is in February. You're placeholding something for February?

[quote name='confoosious']Not sure to your first question.

On the second part: are you serious? Valentines Day is in February. You're placeholding something for February?[/QUOTE]

I don't normally pay full price for games, but Twisted Metal will be the next one I do. Black on PS2 is one of my favorite games, so yeah. Sorry if a bit weird..

it won't be an even exchange either way, every retailer does that. The deal is for the games available next week, not a shitty reboot in february.

Picked up MGS HD, DR2 off the record, and the new Layton game, got the $50 in coupons. Really happy i was able to find 3 of the lesser-stocked titles at one store my first try.

Looking forward to using the $50 in coupons on the BOGO for Saints Row 3 and Rayman Origins.

[quote name='jer7583']it won't be an even exchange either way, every retailer does that. The deal is for the games available next week, not a shitty reboot in february.

Picked up MGS HD, DR2 off the record, and the new Layton game, got the $50 in coupons. Really happy i was able to find 3 of the lesser-stocked titles at one store my first try.

Looking forward to using the $50 in coupons on the BOGO for Saints Row 3 and Rayman Origins.[/QUOTE]

Hm.. ok then. Make sure to put that magic 8 ball to good use, cure cancer or something. :roll:

For anyone that cares (I could easily be the only one that does), Andrew/Stock Boy confirmed in an email that the first run of Halo Anniversary will include the Grunt Funeral skull and Master Chief avatar suit that other retailers are claiming to be pre-order bonuses.

Went on Tuesday and picked up 2 copies of MW3 using my LOTR coupon but they didn't have any 4000 point cards. I checked out up front since they said I had to in order to use my stockpiled SYWR points and the lady basically said I am SOL.

I love Kmart employees!

So I need to clarify something. If I got a coupon, and then they accidentally gave it back to me, I can't use it again can I? Also, is there any way that they will make an exception for me for the $15 off coupon I have that is not valid until the 13th?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']This was long ago, but for me they attached the coupon to the receipt. What's the code? I have no coupons to use so I might do a second batch of games for another 50.00 set of coupons.[/QUOTE]

never mind, the code excludes video games , my bad

Sorry if this was asked before, just want to make doubly sure....the $35 plus $15 coupon will work with the collector's edition of Skyward Sword, right?

[quote name='SOLDIER']Sorry if this was asked before, just want to make doubly sure....the $35 plus $15 coupon will work with the collector's edition of Skyward Sword, right?[/QUOTE]

Nope, the coupons you have are only good on non-collector's editions of Nintendo titles. You need the $20 denomination coupons if you want to get Skyward Sword CE at a discount.

:booty:

[quote name='CoronaKingSnake']Just curious.... if I wanted to use my $50 gaming coupons for charmin ultra soft toliet paper and cheap wine like mad dog 20/20 would that stack with my coupon for 10% off a toy if its for my dog? Really need an answer to this before I try to use these coupons online at overstock.com[/QUOTE]

That's a go on the $50 coupon for the TP.

Obviously, the wine and dog toy you were joking, and similarly you know this is for Kmart, not Overstock.

But, the coupon is good for the Charmin. It's considered a gaming accessory.

[quote name='Methamphetamine']I don't normally pay full price for games, but Twisted Metal will be the next one I do. Black on PS2 is one of my favorite games, so yeah. Sorry if a bit weird..[/QUOTE]
Disregarding any question of whether or not one should do that, you can't. The return/exchange period for games is, IIRC, 30 days. The receipt says 90, but I believe that's for general merchandise.

[quote name='Linkgx1']Please read my OP and just go back to your cubby. Seriously. Stop being pretentious. I wasn't even talking to you.

How is the OP a source of confirmation, hmm? I'm sorry, but on the Kmart Gamer facebook page it seems like the stores can deny some of the stuff you guys are saying we can do.

Technically, with some people's coupons that deal is already invalid. So what else you got to say?[/QUOTE]

Stop being a fucking idiot (sorry if you didn't mean to come off as one).

I suggest you ask your questions on the Facebook page since that must be a source of information (there's even an Info tab).

[quote name='Linkgx1']
Let me show you the evidence here from the Official Facebook Page:

Now how exactly does that say it WILL work? Hmm?

You can't exactly dispute that now can you? It CAN be denied at any give point, at the discretion of the store.

There was a major mistake you made in your post. You just said the coupon WILL work but the store can, and I quote you, "denies your use of them". That is a contradictory statement there. Something that WILL happen and CAN'T happen at the same time is just a fallacy.

Can you be and not be here at the same time? I didn't think so.[/QUOTE]

again ask your questions at that FB page. (Can't believe shock's post got deleted)

There are several mistakes in your logic. The coupons will work; not being allowed to use them is a separate issue.

I'm not sure if you are using "fallacy" correctly.

A person coma patient is physically alive or still "here" but also "not here" as in their mental status (actually people perceive them as "not here").

*awaits to be modded*

OT

Josh will probably have a new thread up before Thanksgiving. I'll also be contacting him about not getting 4000msp since the store was out (or for a credit if I do find some and buy).

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Quick thread search didn't help, so stupid question time:

Can I use my coupon for $30 off (from Batman Arkham City) at a Sears instead of a K-Mart?[/QUOTE]

it's part of the faq. There are no cross store promotions; so no kmart coupon used at sears. Gift cards are compatible across all of Sears' holdings (kmart, sears, lands end, etc)

Man, I just checked out some of the reviews on Skyrim. All I gosta says is, where the Kmart midnight launches at?

The campaign in Modern Warfare is adequate. It doesn't have the charm of the previous installments, but there are enough elements in the game that make it worth playing, especially if you're a fan of the narrative. It's basically good enough to pass as a Modern Warfare game.

I'm thinking about getting a new Xbox, so I can catch up on 360 games I've missed this past year.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='avalanche4']For anyone that cares (I could easily be the only one that does), Andrew/Stock Boy confirmed in an email that the first run of Halo Anniversary will include the Grunt Funeral skull and Master Chief avatar suit that other retailers are claiming to be pre-order bonuses.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping for this to be the case with Saint's Row: The 3rd as well. The Genki Pack is a preorder bonus and every retailer is offering it. Thinking there's a chance it will just be in the first shipment of the game. I have it preordered at GameStop just to be safe, but I'd rather just pick it up at K-Mart with my $50 gaming credit.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']it's part of the faq. There are no cross store promotions; so no kmart coupon used at sears. Gift cards are compatible across all of Sears' holdings (kmart, sears, lands end, etc)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I thought I saw it in the FAQ once upon a time, but skimming that post tonight didn't have me seeing it. I was hoping it would work since I want skyrim and the only kmart around is an hour away... there's a Sears near the Bestbuy I have to go to though, so I thought maybe I could save a trip and some gas. :cry:

[quote name='pjb16']Nope, the coupons you have are only good on non-collector's editions of Nintendo titles. You need the $20 denomination coupons if you want to get Skyward Sword CE at a discount.

[/QUOTE]

What the crap? First I've heard of this.

Is this something that will ring up inthe system, or YMMV?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']
Stop being a fucking idiot (sorry if you didn't mean to come off as one).

I suggest you ask your questions on the Facebook page since that must be a source of information (there's even an Info tab).

again ask your questions at that FB page. (Can't believe shock's post got deleted)

There are several mistakes in your logic. The coupons will work; not being allowed to use them is a separate issue.

I'm not sure if you are using "fallacy" correctly.

A person coma patient is physically alive or still "here" but also "not here" as in their mental status (actually people perceive them as "not here").

*awaits to be modded*

OT

Josh will probably have a new thread up before Thanksgiving. I'll also be contacting him about not getting 4000msp since the store was out (or for a credit if I do find some and buy).
[/QUOTE]
I deleted it and just PMed him. No point in wasting the space in this thread.

I got a small question concerning my tuesday morning mw 3 purchase. I purchased MW3 hardened, mw3 and a 12 month card with batman coupon as my purchase on tuesday morning when the store open. The $35 and $15 coupon print out correctly, but when I look at my receipt, I noticed that the 12 month card didn't get the discount.

I talk to the manager about it and he send me to the customer service to get price adjustment on one of the game for 20 dollar. I think i was good since it am still above 110 mark I should be good. However, when I get the price adjustment for $20, another $15 coupon show up at the register... what does that mean? Does that mean my original coupon are void and I only get the $15 coupon or only original $15 coupon is void or the register just decide to give another $15 coupon and my original $50 coupon is safe? Normally i would return and rebuy but since I used $30 batman coupon I can't use that option...

That is very interesting. I do know that people have said that the 20 dollars has been coming off the games instead but I would suggest emailing josh just in case he misses your message on here Xellos

Probably a longshot, but does anyone have experience with going to Kmart at the store open time on release date and finding a new game? e.g. my store opens in 35 minutes and I want to ensure that I can get Skyrim and Uncharted 3. Cleveland, OH if it matters!

[quote name='Aliens']Probably a longshot, but does anyone have experience with going to Kmart at the store open time on release date and finding a new game? e.g. my store opens in 35 minutes and I want to ensure that I can get Skyrim and Uncharted 3. Cleveland, OH if it matters![/QUOTE]

Which store in Cleveland? I've been to several right in the morning so you'll have to be more specific.

[quote name='could have won']Which store in Cleveland? I've been to several right in the morning so you'll have to be more specific.[/QUOTE]

Lorain Road, near Lakewood and Rocky River. I suppose I could also try Middleburg Heights if you've had better luck!

[quote name='Aliens']Lorain Road, near Lakewood and Rocky River. I suppose I could also try Middleburg Heights if you've had better luck![/QUOTE]

I see. I'm more of a Garfield Heights and Brookpark Road shopper. From experience you should probably just take the ad and show it to them as being available. Don't mention a Friday release, since you'll probably confuse them and the ad just shows it as being available this week if I remember correctly. By the way, the Garfield store is the absolute best when it comes to getting stuff out if you're ever over this way.

Next week, when we all pray that this comes true:
Coupons WORK on the B1G1/2
...I really hope that it can be done with two coupons. I'm still sitting on a $30 and several $20's, and probably a $15 after I pick up MGS HD.

If I could do "BOGO - $30 - $20", and then also "BOGO - $20 -$15"......holy crap that would be amazing!!!

:bouncy:

[quote name='could have won']I see. I'm more of a Garfield Heights and Brookpark Road shopper. From experience you should probably just take the ad and show it to them as being available. Don't mention a Friday release, since you'll probably confuse them and the ad just shows it as being available this week if I remember correctly. By the way, the Garfield store is the absolute best when it comes to getting stuff out if you're ever over this way.[/QUOTE]

Good tip on the ad! Unfortunately the "print" version which I'd find in the store doesn't list any specific date for Skyrim. It does say valid through tomorrow, so maybe that'll work in my favor in the case they don't have it. I normally don't get out to the east side very often, though I was at Melt in Independence (regardless of there being one 5 minutes away...) or Micro Center

[quote name='Aliens']Good tip on the ad! Unfortunately the "print" version which I'd find in the store doesn't list any specific date for Skyrim. It does say valid through tomorrow, so maybe that'll work in my favor in the case they don't have it. I normally don't get out to the east side very often, though I was at Melt in Independence (regardless of there being one 5 minutes away...) or Micro Center[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I was saying about the ad. If shit does go down you can just point and say that they screwed up by not having it out already and go look in the back for it or something.;)

I'm not sure the Melt in Independence has quite the same charm as the one in Lakewood. Too short of a line and way too many plastic lawn ornaments from various holidays for my taste. Also, they desperately need a MicroCenter somewhere other than Mayfield Hts. The only reason I ever go all the way out there is to get a haircut, and at that point I'm really not thinking so much about shopping for computer stuff.

Last hypothetical: if I were to put some stuff on layaway, would they give me shit about picking it up next week and applying my coupon(s)? I want to buy 2 WoW cards (and pay the difference) since they don't really sell much new Windows software.

[quote name='Aliens']Last hypothetical: if I were to put some stuff on layaway, would they give me shit about picking it up next week and applying my coupon(s)? I want to buy 2 WoW cards (and pay the difference) since they don't really sell much new Windows software.[/QUOTE]

Huge ymmv on that one. It was my understanding that you cant use coupons on a layaway payment.

I may have misunderatood your question...do you mean a return and rebuy after you get your coupons?

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Huge ymmv on that one. It was my understanding that you cant use coupons on a layaway payment.

I may have misunderatood your question...do you mean a return and rebuy after you get your coupons?[/QUOTE]

My intent was to just use them on the payment, but if you don't think that's possible, it's fine. Worst case I end up just getting Halo Anniversary or something. As far as stacking B1G1/2, I haven't ever seen an issue with stacking the coupons to get new coupons, or the coupons ever not working on standard "sale" items.

[quote name='AquaPimp82']So Mario 3D Land isn't getting a game coupon deal until a week after it comes out?[/QUOTE]

No, the deal starts this Sunday, which is when the game comes out.

I think you mistook the date of the deal for the time that the coupon is valid.

Had a weird experience today at Kmart. Got skyrim, MW3, and a 4000 points card and...everything worked perfectly! Got the 20 off the card and the $35 and $15 coupons. The guy working the register even knew about the deals and told me them when he was ringing it up. He even told me next weeks deal. It was refreshing!

Can anyone help me find the best deal on a PS3 or any speculation on where it will be the cheapest on Black Friday? By the way just looking to buy a 160 GB Model with a game. I dunno if I will be needing any accessories though.

Please & Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back