KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to buy MW3, Skyrim, and a 4000 points card. Turns out the computer wouldn't take the 20 off the points card. I had the guy try it a couple of times in a couple of ways and it still didn't work. I told them about the deal and a couple of employees looked at the ad and figured it was only for the 12 month card since it was the only thing in the ad. I asked them to look it up, since I don't have a smartphone, and they wouldn't. Disappointing. I bought MW3 and Skyrim anyway but I might just return them along with their coupons. First time I had a problem in this Kmart.

Just got back from using my $30 Batman:AC coupon on 2 copies of Skyrim (1 for me, 1 for a gift) and got my $50 in coupons for SR3 next week. I love my K-Mart.

Does anyone know if the WWE 12 $10 off coupon combines with the $15/$35 off coupons? On the WWE coupon it states that "Cannot combine with any other coupon for the same item(s)", but that could be interpreted just as other WWE 12 $10 coupons.

Bought MW3, Skyrim and Xbox Live first thing this morning. Rang up correclty however no coupons. The lady said it only prints out the coupons at the electronics counter, which wasnt open yet. Then she tried to void the entire thing and start over but she couldnt becuase of the the live card it only refunded part of the price for MW3. So I left with no coupons and a note on my reciept with here name and ID number stating to give me $50 when I buy Zelda bundle. I have no idea what is going on my credit card becasue of all the voids.

I have a horrible feeling that I just lost my coupons. Any one no if you can print them from your SYWR account online? Are they just as good as the one that print out from the register?

[quote name='Thorgouge']The store I went to LOST all of their copies of Skyrim for both consoles...............[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I don't mean to laugh, I know it sucks, but how the hell is K-Mart ever the ONLY store to get things this wrong? Especially on a scale like that?!

I've never once been in any other store where I would even expect this to happen. This is by far my favorite thread not only for deals but for the stories.. every time I think a story can't be topped, someone else has an even crazier experience.

[quote name='bigsick']I'm positive. Scanned my card both times. They said it wasn't working earlier in the week when modern warfare came out either.[/QUOTE]

Did you get a digital receipt in your email?

[quote name='junkie88']Bought MW3, Skyrim and Xbox Live first thing this morning. Rang up correclty however no coupons. The lady said it only prints out the coupons at the electronics counter, which wasnt open yet. Then she tried to void the entire thing and start over but she couldnt becuase of the the live card it only refunded part of the price for MW3. So I left with no coupons and a note on my reciept with here name and ID number stating to give me $50 when I buy Zelda bundle. I have no idea what is going on my credit card becasue of all the voids.

I have a horrible feeling that I just lost my coupons. Any one no if you can print them from your SYWR account online? Are they just as good as the one that print out from the register?[/QUOTE]

That's bullshit, I had mine printed for MW3 at the front register just fine. Do what I did when my coupons for Uncharted 3 never printed and send an email to the address on the OP with a copy of your receipt and whatever else they ask for and they'll mail you a gift card.

Don't waste your time going to the Kmart on 441 and Washington Street in Hollywood, Fl - they don't have it. Someone checked the stockroom and everything and they could not locate any copies.

so if im not mistaken. if i make a shops your reward card now and buy skyrim and MGS today, i will get $50 in in coupons? just want to make sure since i will be heading out to buy it today :)

[quote name='david12795']so if im not mistaken. if i make a shops your reward card now and buy skyrim and MGS today, i will get $50 in in coupons? just want to make sure since i will be heading out to buy it today :)[/QUOTE]

Almost, you need a filler because MGS is 49.99 and Skyrim is 59.99 and it totals 109.98. It has to be $110 before tax. Try to find a cheap game.

[quote name='JCDogg911']Almost, you need a filler because MGS is 49.99 and Skyrim is 59.99 and it totals 109.98. It has to be $110 before tax. Try to find a cheap game.[/QUOTE]

thanks the heads up. ;)

now hopefully kmart will have them in stock.

Question. I already got the 50 in coupons from buying 2 copies of mw3. If I buy skyrim today and get a 15 coupon can I use all 65 dollars in coupons on the b1g1?

[quote name='TerpsJunkie']Does anyone know if the WWE 12 $10 off coupon combines with the $15/$35 off coupons? On the WWE coupon it states that "Cannot combine with any other coupon for the same item(s)", but that could be interpreted just as other WWE 12 $10 coupons.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. I have a $15 coupon from Dance Central 2 that I was hoping to combine with the $10 off WWE '12 coupon.

[quote name='animalspinners']The post seems to be edited / deleted (not sure what happened?) but I could have sworn Stock Boy said don't expect to see any deals on Assassins Creed, Halo, Saints Row 3 and a few other games at K-Mart on BF because of MAP, and that other stores were breaking it for BF.

If I had to guess, I'd wager the other stores can break MAP and get away with it because Best Buy and Wal-Mart are such retail juggernauts, especially for game sales. K-Mart, being on the smaller side, doesn't have that much weight to throw around and has to play by the rules.

Luckily it got quoted, here is the exact quote:

So don't expect an AC deal at all.[/QUOTE]I know that I shouldn't expect a lower price and/or deal on AC:R on BF; that's why I was asking if such a thing could possibly happen next month, like what happened with Brotherhood last year.

[quote name='mel gibson']Question. I already got the 50 in coupons from buying 2 copies of mw3. If I buy skyrim today and get a 15 coupon can I use all 65 dollars in coupons on the b1g1?[/QUOTE]
I don't think so because they're from the same offer so the 2 $15s would have same barcode and wouldn't stack, the bogo is 1 offer so the coupons would be applied to total purchase not each game so shouldn't work.

[quote name='JCDogg911']Almost, you need a filler because MGS is 49.99 and Skyrim is 59.99 and it totals 109.98. It has to be $110 before tax. Try to find a cheap game.[/QUOTE]

does it have to be a game? or something like a candy bar?

I have been trying to find Uncharted 3 since it came out last week. I went to 2 kmarts, 2 times each and they never had a single game. The workers told me that they only got 3 copies and didn't know when more would arrive. My coupon expires tomorrow and there is no other game that I want.
This is the reason that I am completely done with Kmart and their deals. Deals don't matter if they have no games in the case!

At one kmart today, a guy was buying every single copy they had left of skyrim, Call of Duty, and some other games for both xbox and PS3 using multiple rewards accounts. He was stacked with games... I could see over 8 copies of call of duty for xbox and 4 for PS3, also 4 copies of skyrim for PS3 and 4 for Xbox, and a whole bag of games that had already been purchased.

Anyway, so I don't mind that kmart has poor customer service, is dirty, don't put games out on time, deals are not known by employees.... but when you don't have any games to buy, then I will take my business elsewhere. It was alright while it lasted, but my relationship with kmart is over. Not worth these troubles when I can get similar deals from amazon, toys r us, etc. I wish I could have my time and energy back from always trying to get these kmart deals to pan out right.

[quote name='sageridder']I don't think so because they're from the same offer so the 2 $15s would have same barcode and wouldn't stack, the bogo is 1 offer so the coupons would be applied to total purchase not each game so shouldn't work.[/QUOTE]
that's what I was thinking. Oh well, just have to wait then.

[quote name='david12795']does it have to be a game? or something like a candy bar?[/QUOTE]
it's a software offer so must be a game, if you search some have posted lists of cheap filler in this thread.

[quote name='mel gibson']that's what I was thinking. Oh well, just have to wait then.[/QUOTE]

When I did two transactions (one over $110, and one over $40) I got a $35 coupon and two $15 coupons, and the barcodes on the $15 ones are different. I think you are allowed 2 of each coupon, as it says in the OP adding up to $100 to max out the offer

Well THAT was a weird experience.

I went in to get Modern Warfare 3 and Skyrim, but I also picked up Harry Potter 7 Part 2 on Blu-ray. I get up to the counter and pay. I wasn't paying close attention because I had a phone call. I'm home now and I'm looking at my receipt. I ended up paying $100 + tax before my coupon, $80 something after. Apparently, she rang up Harry Potter twice and didn't even ring up Modern Warfare 3 at all, so I essentially got Modern Warfare 3 for a mere $20 and Skyrim for $40.

Because of that, I only got my $15 coupon. I probably shouldn't be complaining because this way, I get a total of $55 off, but this kind of messed up my schedule. I was planning on getting WWE 12 for $10, but now I'm unsure of what to do.

[quote name='SeanTM22']When I did two transactions (one over $110, and one over $40) I got a $35 coupon and two $15 coupons, and the barcodes on the $15 ones are different. I think you are allowed 2 of each coupon, as it says in the OP adding up to $100 to max out the offer[/QUOTE]
That's surprising, good to know, I wonder if it's because you did 2 different amounts. Ie $110 and $40 instead of $110 twice.

Does Kmart price match? Fry's is going to have Super Mario 3D Land for $30 next week - would love to get it for $30 and get a $15 coupon :)

[quote name='vgossain']Does Kmart price match? Fry's is going to have Super Mario 3D Land for $30 next week - would love to get it for $30 and get a $15 coupon :)[/QUOTE]

They don't price match at all.

[quote name='SeanTM22']When I did two transactions (one over $110, and one over $40) I got a $35 coupon and two $15 coupons, and the barcodes on the $15 ones are different. I think you are allowed 2 of each coupon, as it says in the OP adding up to $100 to max out the offer[/QUOTE]

Is the "OFFER ID" # the same? The one I got today from spending $110 is #530. I think all barcodes are different to prevent them from being copied (as in being able to identify if someone is doing so). But I would think all $15 ones would be offer #530, thus preventing stacking.

[quote name='sageridder']it's a software offer so must be a game, if you search some have posted lists of cheap filler in this thread.[/QUOTE]

all righty thanks again :D

[quote name='JCDogg911']On the B1G1 half off, Will it work for buying two copies of Halo CE? I need for for me and one as a gift.[/QUOTE]

I have notice people talking about buying two copies for the coupon deal, just thought the buying two halos would still qualify for the B1 G1 half deal.

I just picked up a clearance game at Sears for 9.98. Do you think if I buy MW3 at Kmart for 99.99 and show the clerk my sears receipt I could get the $50 coupon? It's the same company!!

[quote name='TerpsJunkie']Does anyone know if the WWE 12 $10 off coupon combines with the $15/$35 off coupons? On the WWE coupon it states that "Cannot combine with any other coupon for the same item(s)", but that could be interpreted just as other WWE 12 $10 coupons.[/QUOTE]

I'm 99% confident you can combine those coupons for WWE. I looked at the setup of the WWE one and you should be fine.

[quote name='greggysasaki']It looks like the Doritos/Mt. Dew offer is still alive. Can anyone confirm?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does it mean that if I buy $20 worth of Doritos/Mt. Dew products today, I would get a $10 coupon that will expire tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

It is live, just your coupon will only be good today and tomorrow

People kept saying their K-Mart had no 4000 MSP in stock. Maybe you all should come to my store:
1769062711_photobucket_38190_.jpg

[quote name='Vigilante']Stock Boy, there's something that I've been wondering: Last December, Kmart had a deal on Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood that was something like "$39.99 w/ $20 coupon". I had a $20 or $25 coupon then (can't remember which), and I don't regret getting in on that deal. Was that a one-time kind of deal (i.e. did that break MAP?) or is there a possibility that something similar could happen for AC: Revelations?[/QUOTE]

No Comment, but just to be an annoying jackass...Ubisoft does not have a MAP policy, so technically retailers could sell AC: Revelations at $29 week 1 and not be penalized by Ubisoft (they would just lose a ton of money). That's why you typically see sales on Ubisoft games soon after release (outside of AC: R, which, I'm not counting Kmart in this statement, I would expect maybe 1 or 2 retailers to have it for $20 - $25 off once in December around 12-11 or 12-18, other than that don't expect a lot of sales on it)

[quote name='mel gibson']Question. I already got the 50 in coupons from buying 2 copies of mw3. If I buy skyrim today and get a 15 coupon can I use all 65 dollars in coupons on the b1g1?[/QUOTE]

No, the $15 and the $35 coupons have different promo codes so you could use those two but you cannot use one $15 with another $15 from the same promo (same promo codes). Hope that makes sense.

[quote name='confoosious']I just picked up a clearance game at Sears for 9.98. Do you think if I buy MW3 at Kmart for 99.99 and show the clerk my sears receipt I could get the $50 coupon? It's the same company!![/QUOTE]

Are you opted in for your Shop Your Way Rewards card? If so it should work without any problem.

[quote name='JCDogg911']I have notice people talking about buying two copies for the coupon deal, just thought the buying two halos would still qualify for the B1 G1 half deal.[/QUOTE]

Confirmed, buying 2 of the same game still qualifies for the B1 G1 half off

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Confirmed, buying 2 of the same game still qualifies for the B1 G1 half off[/QUOTE]

THX! Ready for Tuesday now.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Confirmed, buying 2 of the same game still qualifies for the B1 G1 half off[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Now to decide if I should buy two copies of Halo or if I should grab NFS and one copy of Halo. I REALLY wish there was more than just one $40 game in the sale.

My KMART didn't have any copies of UC3. Pretty disappointed. I bought MW3 + Skyrim to get the 50 coupon. MW3 for my lil brother, Skyrim as a placeholder. Gonna have to go and return and exchange it for UC3 when they get it in stock.

[quote name='driver']My KMART didn't have any copies of UC3. Pretty disappointed. I bought MW3 + Skyrim to get the 50 coupon. MW3 for my lil brother, Skyrim as a placeholder. Gonna have to go and return and exchange it for UC3 when they get it in stock.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. I don't think anyone has ever had any luck with exchanges involving coupons because by design, you lose the value of the coupon when returning it and even if they tried you just can't return and re-buy since the system won't give the coupons after tomorrow.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Good luck with that. I don't think anyone has ever had any luck with exchanges involving coupons because by design, you lose the value of the coupon when returning it and even if they tried you just can't return and re-buy since the system won't give the coupons after tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

My theory would be to use the coupons first on another purchase. Then use Skyrim to exchange for another game.
The coupons last only up until 11/23. My receipt for an unopened exchange lasts up until 2/9/2012.
Worse case: I keep Skyrim for PS3, which I'm already planning to get (for PC that is).

Few questions about these gamer coupons that I did not see answers to.
If you return a game that you used a coupon on do you just loose the coupon or do they give you back the value of the coupon or another coupon?
Also I thought I read that if you return a game that came with a coupon the coupon will get voided, but what if you have already used the coupon?

I couldn't find the answer to my question elsewhere in the thread so sorry if this has been asked already. I want to get the PC version of Skyrim so I need to buy online, but they still have the promo for orders over $110 get a $50 gaming coupon. I'm planning to get MW3 on the 360 and Skyrim PC. I wanted to use the coupon to get Mario 3D Land next week but I'm not sure if it will work. The details of the coupon are:

From 11/15/2011 to 12/17/2011 we will attach a coupon to your profile that will appear in your cart for your next Gaming purchase during the redemption time period. You will need at least 1 item for the coupon amount in your cart for the full coupon discount to apply.

It sounds like I need to specifically have one game worth $50 in my cart. Does anyone know if it will still work if I have Mario for 40 and a 10 dollar filler in there?

I feel so bad for all these horror stories at K-Mart, lol. I'm super glad that my K-Mart has their crap together and the electronics lead is even a gamer himself and he knows about the K-Mart Gamer blog, and all the weekly deals etc. etc. Always super smooth transactions. Strolled in today to pick up MW3 + Skyrim, both for PS3. There was still about 20+ copies of MW3, and Skyrim wasn't displayed but was at the front counter instead. Used my BF3 coupon and got back $50 of coupons. Gonna use those $50 in coupons towards ACR and SR3 next Tuesday.

Four AAA games on release day for $140+Tax? Amazing deals! I love my K-Mart and I love these amazing gaming deals!

[quote name='confoosious']I just picked up a clearance game at Sears for 9.98. Do you think if I buy MW3 at Kmart for 99.99 and show the clerk my sears receipt I could get the $50 coupon? It's the same company!![/QUOTE]

You can get the $50 coupon if you mention promo code "KY Jelly 2011". You can also use that code to get the BOGO early and Mass Effect 3

[quote name='chriscolbert']Good luck with that. I don't think anyone has ever had any luck with exchanges involving coupons because by design, you lose the value of the coupon when returning it and even if they tried you just can't return and re-buy since the system won't give the coupons after tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
My Kmart is ok with it. I did it once last year and no issue at all. I did it again last week and while they did it differently, they still had no issue doing it. What happened is I returned game A at a reduced refund price but then they only charged me that reduced price when buying game B. Obviously going to be YMMV if they'll do this for you.

[quote name='driver']My theory would be to use the coupons first on another purchase. Then use Skyrim to exchange for another game.
The coupons last only up until 11/23. My receipt for an unopened exchange lasts up until 2/9/2012.
Worse case: I keep Skyrim for PS3, which I'm already planning to get (for PC that is).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='skate4music']Few questions about these gamer coupons that I did not see answers to.
If you return a game that you used a coupon on do you just loose the coupon or do they give you back the value of the coupon or another coupon?
Also I thought I read that if you return a game that came with a coupon the coupon will get voided, but what if you have already used the coupon?[/QUOTE]

While I have never personally had to deal with these types of situations, others have reported that when returning an item that came with a coupon, the amount of the coupon is deducted from the value, thus meaning that you can still use the coupon since you won't get the full refund. At least that's the way I understand it.

I do not believe that the system is set up to recognize whether the coupon has already been used so they assume it has been or will be and just take it off the return/exchange amount.

Anyone happen to know if the copies of Saints Row: The Third from Kmart will include the Professor Genki stuff?

Or is that strictly Amazon/Gamestop pre-orders only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back