KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr Peanut']Ok, so I noticed that my Kmart digital receipt shows the coupon on it. Am I allowed to print that out and use it? Didn't print out at the register. I got some lawn and garden coupons for some reason.[/QUOTE]
You should be able to use it. I used one today. Because it comes with the receipt now and not as its own email, it took 6 pages to print it off, but it worked fine. The guy looked at it and said "Ah, an emailed one? It might require an override to use" but took it and scanned it and said I was good.

When I saw all of those next week releases out at that one store, I went to a different store and grabbed MGS HD and Skyrim and AC/DC Rock Band Pack for PS3 (going in the trash as I own it for 360 and Wii already) for $100.XX. Coupons printed fine again, but the coupon printer left a blank line all the way down everything that printed and it runs directly through the bar code and through the numbers (obscuring two of them), so hopefully they can still accept it. It looks like you can make out that they are a $35 and $15.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']You should be able to use it. I used one today. Because it comes with the receipt now and not as its own email, it took 6 pages to print it off, but it worked fine. The guy looked at it and said "Ah, an emailed one? It might require an override to use" but took it and scanned it and said I was good.

When I saw all of those next week releases out at that one store, I went to a different store and grabbed MGS HD and Skyrim and AC/DC Rock Band Pack for PS3 (going in the trash as I own it for 360 and Wii already) for $100.XX. Coupons printed fine again, but the coupon printer left a blank line all the way down everything that printed and it runs directly through the bar code and through the numbers (obscuring two of them), so hopefully they can still accept it. It looks like you can make out that they are a $35 and $15.[/QUOTE]
Going in the trash? Give it to someone. Jeez.

I just wish these buy 110 get 50 coupons were good for BF.....how am i supposed to get a 360 slim for 13 dollars if I dont have a stockpile of coupons to use!

Went to one of the Bronx, NY stores and found MW3 on the shelf. I looked around and couldn't see Skyrim anywhere in the display case. I asked the electronics guy, he looked around, and had no idea what I was talking about. I politely told him this was one of the biggest releases of the year and that he should have it in stock today. Blank look on his face.

Two feet to the left of the display case was a shopping cart full of Skyrims about to be shelved. I said, "that's it". He said, "Oh! Elder Scrolls...yeah. We have that." :roll:

So, I get MW3 and Skyrim and a 4,000 points card at 5:00 p.m. and wait in line. The guy standing in front of me had: MW3, Skyrim, and a 4,000 points card. I asked him if he was a CAG, and he said he got the info from another website. Used the $20 coupon from LotR that I bought for $20 after the 2 Batman coupons.

Coupons printed out fine, points card had the $20 discount, no problems.

Next week, I'm getting SR3 and AC:R at Kmart, and use my $50 in coupons towards the Metal Gear Collection. Halo HD from Amazon (getting $10 credit) and Uncharted 3 from Best Buy Black Friday, and then I'm done buying for a long time.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']Going in the trash? Give it to someone. Jeez.[/QUOTE]
I only know two people with PS3s. One doesn't use his for games and the other only plays sports/NFS games. The game is damn-near useless without the Rock Band instruments too, which neither of them have. All of my instruments are for 360, so I have no use for it.
But I probably will keep it. I still have some Imaginez games for DS that I bought for $5 ea to get $15 coupons ea last year.

Used my AC coupon to get Metro 2033 :360: (really glad to find it on clearance, getting hard to find and a great find at $15 :)), SSF4 :360:, and Ratchet and Clank: ACIT for just $14.07 out of pocket. Then I got a $15 gaming coupon LOL love KMart Gamer :applause:

Ok So I want to get a few games in the buy get half off next week, do I need to in the special club thing for that? Or is there a secret handshake or coupon? Or can Kmart be normal for once? If the even have they games I want when I go and if someone is willing to find them that is? I mean no other stores pull this crap with gamer clubs and hidden coupons, I just want to get a few games with a decent deal for once.

[quote name='DPsycho']

I'm pretty sure the UMvC3 deal is going to work out similar to the promotions had earlier this year for Catherine and Disgaea 4, though you'd have to dig through the old threads for the specifics.

[/QUOTE]

This made me LOL.
Those were the best deals of the year, if you ask me they blow the $30 from Batman and the current $110/$50 deals away.

joking aside i wish kmart was carrying it. There's gotta be at least as much demand for UMVC3 as there was for DR2:OTR..

[quote name='Wolf825']Next week, I'm getting SR3 and AC:R at Kmart, and use my $50 in coupons towards the Metal Gear Collection. Halo HD from Amazon (getting $10 credit) and Uncharted 3 from Best Buy Black Friday, and then I'm done buying for a long time.[/QUOTE]

FYI you will need to buy a 2nd game at KMart as MGS HD is $49.99 and you need to be over $50 to use that coupon.

Just wanted to say I feel bad about the people with half assed Kmart's in their area. Stopped by my local Kmart(#3318), right before they closed, after work to pick up Skyrim. There was a younger employee(name was Lance I think) working in Electronics. So at first, I thought I was going to have my first bad experience.

He was turning the TVs off. When he seen me, he quickly ask if I needed help. After he got my game(they were all in gaming case). While he logged onto the register, we stuck up conversation. Since I got it on PS3, he asked if I had seen the Playstation 3D Display coming out. Told him that I had read about it but never physically seen it. He said they had two in the backroom and asked if I'd like to see it. I must say it looks really nice, but for only being 24in it's pretty heavy. He also added, they received 4 sets of the extra 3D glasses. When we got back to the register, we were talking about SR3 and AC:R. He told me that they were in thecback also and asked if I planned on getting them next week. Before I could say yea, he started telling me about the Buy one Get 1/2 off deal.

Just wish everyone could have the same awesome service at their local Kmart, that I always receive at mine. I get better service at the Electronics Dept. @ Kmart then I do at the Walmart Electronics Dept. Maybe my store is just a diamond in the rough. Also I noticed the MW3 Hardened Edition for 360 was still there. Along with at least 15 4000 point cards, 0 Twelve Month cards though.

Any chance we will see a deal on the Playstation 3D Display? A $75 coupon would be sweet.

As always, Thank You Josh and the rest of the SHC Team for all the deals.

[quote name='Wolf825']Went to one of the Bronx, NY stores and found MW3 on the shelf. I looked around and couldn't see Skyrim anywhere in the display case. I asked the electronics guy, he looked around, and had no idea what I was talking about. I politely told him this was one of the biggest releases of the year and that he should have it in stock today. Blank look on his face.

Two feet to the left of the display case was a shopping cart full of Skyrims about to be shelved. I said, "that's it". He said, "Oh! Elder Scrolls...yeah. We have that." :roll:

So, I get MW3 and Skyrim and a 4,000 points card at 5:00 p.m. and wait in line. The guy standing in front of me had: MW3, Skyrim, and a 4,000 points card. I asked him if he was a CAG, and he said he got the info from another website. Used the $20 coupon from LotR that I bought for $20 after the 2 Batman coupons.

Coupons printed out fine, points card had the $20 discount, no problems.

Next week, I'm getting SR3 and AC:R at Kmart, and use my $50 in coupons towards the Metal Gear Collection. Halo HD from Amazon (getting $10 credit) and Uncharted 3 from Best Buy Black Friday, and then I'm done buying for a long time.[/QUOTE]

With all the complaining I hear about the K-marts in the city Im glad to have the 2 Kmarts in the Bronx. Almost always a smooth transaction with Bay Plaza being my preferred store. Organized and good service overall.

Went to the Oakdale, MN, Kmart Friday morning to get Skyrim, MW3, and a 4000 point card. A fellow CAG made it back to the electronics department before me, but he allowed me to take care of my transaction first (without my asking). I didn't get his name, but whoever you where, a tip o' the hat to you. I was able to get out of the store and meet-up with my wife for my son's school conference with plenty of time despite Skyrim still being in the stock room when the store opened.

[quote name='bmsdaddy']Went to the Oakdale, MN, Kmart Friday morning to get Skyrim, MW3, and a 4000 point card. A fellow CAG made it back to the electronics department before me, but he allowed me to take care of my transaction first (without my asking). I didn't get his name, but whoever you where, a tip o' the hat to you. I was able to get out of the store and meet-up with my wife for my son's school conference with plenty of time despite Skyrim still being in the stock room when the store opened.[/QUOTE]

I hope this is confirmation that you can infact purchase two $59.99 games (one of them being MW3 for 360) and get the 4000pts card or year subscription of Xbox live.

I'm finally going to get around to making my purchase today and I"m going to be super pissed if I pick up my games and Xbox live card and I don't get the $50 coupon

Has anyone heard that it isn't working still?

Thanks

I read many pages back where someone said they tried to use their $20 Uncharted coupon on a points card and it was denied. Does anyone know if it was denied just over this week (ending today) so Kmart wouldn't have to include the point cards in the 110/50 promotion? Or will the $50 in coupons we received be able to purchase a $50 PSN card (or go towards 3 $20 cards)?
I know in the past coupons have always worked on the point cards, but that particular post worried me.

found out the hard way that Skylanders doesn't work with the $50/deal.
I have a manager who took all my info and will be getting back to me today on the situation.

Guess I'll just end up returning it tonight after work and living with just my $15 coupon instead of the $35 one.

Oh well that's what I get for not reading this thread before rushing out to Purch lol.

Does anyone know how this "mygofer" aspect of kmart works?

I searched locally for all stores in Philadelphia, where I live, (and the suburbs) and it seems that the 4000 microsoft points are in stock at a couple of stores near me.

If it says that I can pickup the point card today, is that basically a guarantee that they have the stock in as of midnight? I went to a store last night that said I could pick it up today on mygofer, but when I got there nobody could find a card. So my question is, if I go ahead and order online and select store pickup, it would be there? I don't want to waste my time going to a store that says I can pick it up today and they can't find it anywhere.

What does the guarantee entail? What are you promised should they fail to fill the order?

My guess is that it's operating off of recorded store inventories and then sends a request to the store to move one of the item to customer service. If they can't find it for you at the store location, they wouldn't be able to locate it for a mygopher request either. So... learn the specifics of the guarantee.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Does anyone know how this "mygofer" aspect of kmart works?

I searched locally for all stores in Philadelphia, where I live, (and the suburbs) and it seems that the 4000 microsoft points are in stock at a couple of stores near me.

If it says that I can pickup the point card today, is that basically a guarantee that they have the stock in as of midnight? I went to a store last night that said I could pick it up today on mygofer, but when I got there nobody could find a card. So my question is, if I go ahead and order online and select store pickup, it would be there? I don't want to waste my time going to a store that says I can pick it up today and they can't find it anywhere.[/QUOTE]

This is Kmart, getting a %100 guarantee that something will be at a any store is a near impossibility. The only way to be sure, go to a store and bug an employee so much that they do their job. Calling on phone does not work, they are too lazy to really check the stock, website does not work, poorly implemented inventory system. Good luck and godspeed.

[quote name='sageridder']OT for any thinking about buying RAGE it's fun while it lasts but it's like they made the game and broke off half to make a dlc. It truly felt like it was about to take off, finally going after the big baddies big frickin gun and specials just for them and it just ends. Without a need for the better stuff.If you spend more than $20 on this (and I really liked much of it) you will walk away feeling ripped off. Here's hoping some future DLC will make it right, had a ton of potential and farts in your face at the end.[/QUOTE]

That's what made me wait on it (that and too many other fall games). Nowadays, there are very few games I will buy for $60 if they are under twenty hours and everything I read was 10-12 hours for Rage. I wanted it, but I can wait, and hey, that's one more thing I can put on my Christmas list.

Josh, any idea when the Black Friday deals will be announced? I'm hoping to buy my nephew a new Xbox for Christmas (hopefully the 250 gig Kinect one) since his died and am hoping you guys are running something good soon.

[quote name='tightclaws']Ok So I want to get a few games in the buy get half off next week, do I need to in the special club thing for that? Or is there a secret handshake or coupon? Or can Kmart be normal for once? If the even have they games I want when I go and if someone is willing to find them that is? I mean no other stores pull this crap with gamer clubs and hidden coupons, I just want to get a few games with a decent deal for once.[/QUOTE]
Yea, Best Buy doesn't have deals with their gamer's club, or give deals strictly to subscribers of their magazine, or anything. GameStop doesn't offer exclusive deals with their reward membership ever. It's only K-mart who tries to build a loyalty program, and they make it so hard to sign up. Those 5 minutes of my life are just too useful to spare. :roll:

[quote name='confoosious']Am I totally stupid? How do you change your phone number on your SYWR account?[/QUOTE]

That might be something you want to call the help line to get done, 'foo. Back when my SYWR account was created, it ended up as two distinct entities in their system. Over the phone, the guy was able to bring up both and combine them into one rather easily. I was surprised by how quickly he was able to take care of it, and he was very friendly too. Made an impression.

I have the feeling that the phone number is a primary index, a variable that can't have two accounts exist sharing the same value, particularly since it's what they ask for when you don't have a card. If it is, that would explain not being able to find the means to change it yourself.

Used my $30 coupon for Batman on Skyrim today and got a $15 coupon. I plan on using it on Tuesday for the BOGO 1/2o so I can get Assassins Creed and Halo for $65 and then no more games until at least January.

[quote name='jer7583']joking aside i wish kmart was carrying it. There's gotta be at least as much demand for UMVC3 as there was for DR2:OTR..[/QUOTE]

Yea, its such a strange omission as K-Mart carries everything Capcom puts out, usually with coupons. I do think UMVC 3 will be a much better seller than OTR, also.

It would have awesome to pair with Halo as well for next week's sale.

This was going to be the game I was going to throw my leftover coupon from Zelda on (as $20 hits the spot for it imo), so who knows what I'll use that coupon on.

10 pages ago when StockBoy said each Kmart was only getting 3 Zelda bundles per store, I didn't see any word on if the $20 coupon applied to the bundle only or game only or both. Anybody care to clarify?

8 pages ago during the Rayman Origins demo discussion - GS has all 3 console versions for $30 each BF. I saw a blurry scan on some other BF site, I honestly don't recall which 1, it's been a busy morning. It was too hard for my liking single player, but my 6 yr. old and I handled it easily thanks to the stolen from NSMBW deadman bubble. No way I was paying $60 for a platformer either - just rented R&C:A4O for $6 from Redbox, same for Disney Universe, kids getting Kirby for Christmas, $30 sounds about right though for Rayman.

Compltely unrelated - I can't believe all the $199 PS3 bundle prices, that's crazy. Some good $300 Move bundle deals as well. Sony must be gunning for disgruntled Wii owners - w/ nothing left to play after we finish Zelda - before the WiiU comes out.

[quote name='rjejr']10 pages ago when StockBoy said each Kmart was only getting 3 Zelda bundles per store, I didn't see any word on if the $20 coupon applied to the bundle only or game only or both. Anybody care to clarify?

8 pages ago during the Rayman Origins demo discussion - GS has all 3 console versions for $30 each BF. I saw a blurry scan on some other BF site, I honestly don't recall which 1, it's been a busy morning. It was too hard for my liking single player, but my 6 yr. old and I handled it easily thanks to the stolen from NSMBW deadman bubble. No way I was paying $60 for a platformer either - just rented R&C:A4O for $6 from Redbox, same for Disney Universe, kids getting Kirby for Christmas, $30 sounds about right though for Rayman.

Compltely unrelated - I can't believe all the $199 PS3 bundle prices, that's crazy. Some good $300 Move bundle deals as well. Sony must be gunning for disgruntled Wii owners - w/ nothing left to play after we finish Zelda - before the WiiU comes out.[/QUOTE]

Rayman is only $30 for the Wii at GS on BF. PS3 & 360 versions will be $40.

[quote name='rjejr']Compltely unrelated - I can't believe all the $199 PS3 bundle prices, that's crazy. Some good $300 Move bundle deals as well. Sony must be gunning for disgruntled Wii owners - w/ nothing left to play after we finish Zelda - before the WiiU comes out.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they're planning to announce the PS4 in the near future and are trying to cash in as much as possible on a soon-to-be-outdated system. They've released a console every six years and the PS3 was released in 2006.

bought 4 packs of mountain dew and 2 bags of doritos for $20, got $10 coupon then bought mw3 + skyrim, got $20 back on xbl subscription, and got the $35/$15 coupons. mw3 and skyrim were in the electronics checkout case for easy access. planning on using the $35 coupon on mario 3d land, then the $15 and the new $15 coupon on zelda, then i suppose continue it on with mario kart assuming a deal is announced. they had nfs: the run, saints row 3, and ac on the shelf, but i figure those prices will drop sooner rather than later. all in all, was relatively painless.

[quote name='dino88']Maybe they're planning to announce the PS4 in the near future and are trying to cash in as much as possible on a soon-to-be-outdated system. They've released a console every six years and the PS3 was released in 2006.[/QUOTE]

Do they have a business model to actually make money on the PS4?

[quote name='confoosious']Do they have a business model to actually make money on the PS4?[/QUOTE]

I think what they may do is start charging a monthly fee ($30?) for Home. And we all know that most people cannot live without Home.

can't wait till tomorrow when kmart opens, so i can get me a copy of super mario 3d land + the $15 coupon, no other retailers have a deal on super mario 3d land.

So keep up the AWESOME job SHC-Gamer!

My K is 40 minutes away and hate to waste the trip without knowing what clearance title the have marked down.

Does anyone have a list of sone clearance PS3 games they have got that were marked down?

[quote name='Maineavalanche']Josh, any idea when the Black Friday deals will be announced? I'm hoping to buy my nephew a new Xbox for Christmas (hopefully the 250 gig Kinect one) since his died and am hoping you guys are running something good soon.[/QUOTE]

Hi there hasn't been anything so far in terms of Kmart black friday deals but walmart is having a great sale on the 4gb xbox kinect bundle for 200 plus a 50$ gift card. I don't think anyone will be able to beat that. However, if you don't want to wait for hours in the cold and value you life :lol:, then you might be interested in the radio shack deal, of xbox 4gb kinect bundle for 200 (no gift card but theres never any long lines or black friday madness so that definitely makes up for the 50$ gift card for me)
Hope that helps

[quote name='rightwingjedi']Does anyone have a list of sone clearance PS3 games they have got that were marked down?[/QUOTE]

Post #6.

Bought Kirby for my kid to get the $15 coupon and I'm going to use that for Super Mario Land tomorrow. Considering there aren't any other deals right now, and that I can turn around and use the new coupon on Zelda, I'm extremely happy. Now, if they get more than one or two copies at my store is another story.

[quote name='animalspinners']Yea, its such a strange omission as K-Mart carries everything Capcom puts out, usually with coupons. I do think UMVC 3 will be a much better seller than OTR, also.

It would have awesome to pair with Halo as well for next week's sale.

This was going to be the game I was going to throw my leftover coupon from Zelda on (as $20 hits the spot for it imo), so who knows what I'll use that coupon on.[/QUOTE]

The initial version had low sales at Kmart, and Capcom didn't allow any concessions for Kmart to dump its inventory of the original game which is all but useless now. So there are too many copies in all stores to want to have a slightly upgraded version sitting right next to it.

[quote name='rightwingjedi']My K is 40 minutes away and hate to waste the trip without knowing what clearance title the have marked down.

Does anyone have a list of sone clearance PS3 games they have got that were marked down?[/QUOTE]

Post #6 has the most recent drops.

I came here to ask whether or not my coupons would work for the buy 1 get 1 half of sale. Thanks for making it clear in the OP, this comprehensive thread is extremely helpful!!

Picking up MW3 + Halo Anniversary with coupons :)

Just confirming before i buy. I buy mw3 today using $30 batman coupon and military discount (worked last time) for $27, get $15 coupon. Next week buy skyrim and halo w/ b1g1 deal and $15 coupon and military for $58.50. About $28 per game. Right?

[quote name='StrifeX']Just confirming before i buy. I buy mw3 today using $30 batman coupon and military discount (worked last time) for $27, get $15 coupon. Next week buy skyrim and halo w/ b1g1 deal and $15 coupon and military for $58.50. About $28 per game. Right?[/QUOTE]
You're Kmart has a military discount? Wut?!
Wish mine did. It could have been making all of my deals for a year and a half that much sweeter.
Come to think of it, not just my main store, but any of them I have been to in this state, between Sumter, Columbia, Charleston, Florence, and Camden, do not do a military discount.

OP updated with next week's ad.

The Buy 1 Get 1 50% off deal is in the ad, and Modern Warfare 3 is pictured as one of the qualified games.

These are the only sales that haven't been revealed on the blog:
:wii: Barbie Jet, Set & Style $14.99
:wii: Wipeout the videogame $29.99
:wii: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $49.99
:360::ps3: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $59.99

No specials were advertised for Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, and Shinobi wasn't in the ad.[quote name='tightclaws']Ok So I want to get a few games in the buy get half off next week, do I need to in the special club thing for that? Or is there a secret handshake or coupon? Or can Kmart be normal for once? If the even have they games I want when I go and if someone is willing to find them that is? I mean no other stores pull this crap with gamer clubs and hidden coupons, I just want to get a few games with a decent deal for once.[/QUOTE]
The Buy 1 Get 1 50% off sale is for everyone, not just for SYWR members.

I have two sets of $50 coupons. Looking for something to spend the second set on. What do the CAGs think of Killzone 3?

Can I redeem my Reward Points and use coupons on the same transaction? My plan is to get Skyrim and Need for Speed using my $50 in coupons and cash out my points to bring my total to less than $40 after tax.

Did Kmart copies of Skyrim come with the map?

[quote name='kevin479']Can I redeem my Reward Points and use coupons on the same transaction? My plan is to get Skyrim and Need for Speed using my $50 in coupons and cash out my points to bring my total to less than $40 after tax.[/QUOTE]

Yep. That's perfectly fine.

[quote name='iPhone']Did Kmart copies of Skyrim come with the map?[/QUOTE]
It comes with a map, but it's high quality paper not the cloth ones that were supposedly given out as a preorder bonus elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back