KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']I looked through the last few pages, but I'm not the only one that couldn't use their Super Mario 3D Land coupon on the Zelda bundle right? I don't mind as I can use it on Mario Kart along with the new Zelda coupon I got in a few weeks, but I just wanted to make sure this was a normal problem today.[/QUOTE]

I used both my Super Mario 3D Land and Batman: Arkham City coupons... no problem at all.

[quote name='Doom Kvlt']Well, the employee told me I could do it online. I was going to return it and ask to use the card, but I had already returned something and it turned into a 30 minute process that would of had to be repeated. So there is absolutely no way to get the coupon online? I thought people were emailing Josh when these problems occurred and got it settled.[/QUOTE] That employee is clueless. The coupons are for in-store purchases only and can not be redeemed or received online anywhere.

And yes, people can email Josh when problems occur... but THIS isn't one of those problems because you didn't use SYWR card in the first place. If you go back, return & have them resell to you (this time making sure to use your SYWR cards) and THEN it doesn't work... that is when you would email Josh.

Right now... you gotta go back and re-do the transaction. In the store.

my nearest store apparently didnt get it in stock yet. and i know they shouldve but my store is good, they have employees who actually work and stock things. i'll give them the benefit of the doubt

Nearest Kmart gave me the "we don't get new games until Tuesday" line. I failed my charisma saving throw and no matter how much I tried "it's out today" "it's in the ad" "it should be in the back," I was rebuffed.

Second Kmart was willing to go in the back and bring them to electronics. The deals keep me coming back, but some of the employees make want to knock over cardboard displays.

[quote name='salty tbone']Nearest Kmart gave me the "we don't get new games until Tuesday" line. I failed my charisma saving throw and no matter how much I tried "it's out today" "it's in the ad" "it should be in the back," I was rebuffed. [/QUOTE]

That's when you say, "My friend just bought it from the Kmart in [nearby city name], and he said it came in a box that had a Nov. 20th street date."

It's there. You have to be diligent.

[quote name='tightclaws']People buying two, really?, that is pretty selfish don't you think?[/QUOTE]

nope. I bought 2. One for myself and one as a Christmas gift for someone.

Got my Zelda bundle in Bradenton Kmart at 8:00 am before going to my soccer game. I used my $50 coupon from DS+Mario Land. The total was $22!

Now to use my $20 coupon from Zelda to get Halo AE this Thursday!

Man, I love the Kmart by me. And by love I mean hate. Uncharted, Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim and now Zelda all were not on the shelf by the middle of the day of their release date. Each time I had to send the guy to the back and he'd spend 40 minutes trying to find the damn box with the game. With Skyrim, they ended up losing the damn box and I wasted an hour before driving 30 minutes to another Kmart where they didn't stock it but found it in the back quickly.

Do people apply to work at Kmart knowing they can "work" without having to actually do any work? How in the living hell can this shithole of a store be in business when they don't even try to make money?

Went to the Cranston, RI after work around 3pm, not to be seen. Asked the guy working the electronics register and he had no clued what "Zelda game with the Wii Motion Plus Controller" was. Thankfully a coworker was next in line to buy some snacks and told him they had quite a few in the back. Used my Mario $15 coupon and got the $20 future coupon. Very nice!

Use that $20 gaming coupon towards SS if you're not planing to buy any future game from 11/24 - 12/31/2011. Thats what I was told from my CSR when I signed up for layaway for just $5.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']That's when you say, "My friend just bought it from the Kmart in [nearby city name], and he said it came in a box that had a Nov. 20th street date."

It's there. You have to be diligent.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, when I brought up kmartgamer.com, the guy changed to "OUR store never gets new games until Tuesdays." When I got the game at the other Kmart, I was tempted to go back and show him the receipt, but I figured it wasn't worth it. He would've just kept his smug smirk and said "That's them. WE won't have the game until Tuesday."

This is the same store where, while I was checking out two weeks ago, another employee sighed "I hate new-release Tuesdays."

I went to my local K-Mart and I only saw an empty slot on the shelf for Skyward Sword and was about to give up when I noticed the box on the counter that they hadn't put out yet! My store only got two of the bundles. I bought both - I two $20 gaming coupons and I'll open one to play and keep the other sealed in my collection. I can't wait to get home and play it!!!

[quote name='NoMeDigas']I used both my Super Mario 3D Land and Batman: Arkham City coupons... no problem at all.

That employee is clueless. The coupons are for in-store purchases only and can not be redeemed or received online anywhere.

And yes, people can email Josh when problems occur... but THIS isn't one of those problems because you didn't use SYWR card in the first place. If you go back, return & have them resell to you (this time making sure to use your SYWR cards) and THEN it doesn't work... that is when you would email Josh.

Right now... you gotta go back and re-do the transaction. In the store.[/QUOTE]

Shit, I already sent an email. The one time I use a different kmart, I get the oblivious employee, figures. Thanks.

sigh...I went into my local kmart looking for the deluxe edition...and apparently some guy showed up at 8AM and bought ALL 5 of the ones they recieved...el hoardo strikes again...

Got the Zelda bundle with no problems today! The kid who was working there today has his stuff together with the box full of Zelda sitting behind the register. He's the one who got Mario 3D Land out last weekend when I called a second time in the afternoon, after the guy who worked in the morning gave me the "if its not in the case/Tuesday" bs. So kudos to him! Thanks for the great deals Josh/kmart!

Josh, or stock boy, the nintendo wii deal on black fiiday, Kmart carries 2 bundles, the mario kart bundle and the mario world bundle, one is white, one is black, Are they both in this deal? ALso the kmart site is confusing, I called local kmart, he said mario kart bundle is white. Online I see a white one AND a black one for mario kart

I really like my local Kmart. Called them around 3 PM and they had one Zelda SS bundle left. The guy was nice enough to hold it for me until I drove out there at 5 pm too!

Went around 2 pm to my local store and they had no bundles, but plenty of regular copies. I asked about it and the guy said they got 4, and one guy bought them all. Called my other store; they looked around and found one copy left. I asked them to hold it but he said get there fast because they're really not allowed to hold it. Showed up and he grabbed it behind some other games. Used my $30 coupon from Arkham, new coupon printed fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to one store and they had no Zeldas period. Asked the guy and he said he had even checked in the back, but they didn't get any.

Went to another KMart and they had two Zelda SS bundles left. Grabbed one. Thanks for the deal and glad you guys got the bundle.

Heading out for Zelda in a few minutes and after reading some of these stories, I hope I didn't wait too late to grab a bundle or even just a copy of the game. Probably shouldn't have stayed up til 8am partying. :D

Guess where I live, there are not many CAGs at all. Went to store 4972 around 3pm today and saw 2 Zelda bundles in plain sight. Picked one up myself. :)

Is the soundtrack in the packaging for either the game or bundle? Or do we have to wait for it to come in the mail like OOT?

yeah got one of the two at my store, they had the regular editions out but for some reason the lady went to the back and got the two bundles out.

I have a bundle pre-ordered at best buy, but.. fuck them.

Struck out on the Zelda bundle. Was hoping to get it so I could cancel my Amazon preorder.

Wasn't a total loss as the store cleaned up the game case and pulled a bunch of older stuff. Found a Fire Emblem for the ds @ $15. Been wanting this since I first saw it on the price drop list

[quote name='jbuck138']Is the soundtrack in the packaging for either the game or bundle? Or do we have to wait for it to come in the mail like OOT?[/QUOTE]

In the bundle, you have the standard Wii bundle packaging of Wii game on the back/front of the box and then a bunch of air around it with whatever extra controller item comes with it. The Wii game itself has a double DVD case with the soundtrack in one holder and the game in the other. I'm guessing the single game is the same way.

SI

[quote name='sterlingice']In the bundle, you have the standard Wii bundle packaging of Wii game on the back/front of the box and then a bunch of air around it with whatever extra controller item comes with it. The Wii game itself has a double DVD case with the soundtrack in one holder and the game in the other. I'm guessing the single game is the same way.

SI[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'm about to go brave my local Kmart and hope they have the standard game. I got lucky last week with Mario 3ds after giving up on my local store.

[quote name='sterlingice']In the bundle, you have the standard Wii bundle packaging of Wii game on the back/front of the box and then a bunch of air around it with whatever extra controller item comes with it. The Wii game itself has a double DVD case with the soundtrack in one holder and the game in the other. I'm guessing the single game is the same way.

SI[/QUOTE]

It is.

Joliet, IL K-Mart had about a dozen or so regular copies when I was there around 11:30 am. Got mine with the $15 Mario 3D credit and my new $20 printed out all good. Didn't see any bundles, but I wasn't looking for it. There may have been.

Now I just have to wait for my DLP TV lamp to get here so I can actually play it. Got really dim a few days ago. Crappy timing.

Interesting story for anyone whose K-mart has said Skyward Sword is not in stock.

I went to my local K-mart this morning at 10:30 AM (Monticello, MN) asked for Skyward Sword- employee said they didn't get any copies today. Was bummed but oh well, was going to check back tomorrow as I had a $20 coupon to burn and wanted another $20 coupon.

Came back at 6 PM, didn't see it in the case or any boxes when looking down on the ground by the electronics register (They sometimes have games in a box that have yet to be put behind the case). Saw a nice manager whom has always been helpful in the past- asked if they had it in stock. He said he'd go in back as it might not have been put out due to release date possibly being on the box. 5 Minutes later he appears with a box of Skyward Sword (2 LE's with controller- I picked one up :D).

So I don't know if trucks show up on Sundays for delivery or if the guy I asked on my first trip was blind or just plain lazy (He looked the part), but there's a chance it may be around in back.

Went to pick up Zelda and tried to use my $35 and $15 gaming coupons together and the employee said you couldn't use the 2 together on one item. Picked up Zelda anyway with the $35 but am a bit disappointed. Language on the coupon says you can combine coupons. Can anyone confirm if it should have worked? I'm on my phone and cant search the post. Thanks!

[quote name='ironman206']Went to pick up Zelda and tried to use my $35 and $15 gaming coupons together and the employee said you couldn't use the 2 together on one item. Picked up Zelda anyway with the $35 but am a bit disappointed. Language on the coupon says you can combine coupons. Can anyone confirm if it should have worked? I'm on my phone and cant search the post. Thanks![/QUOTE]

If you bought the regular version, no. As it's 49.99, the $50.00 in coupons is 1 cent above. You need gaming filler to get it to work.

If you bought the bundle, it should've worked.

Does anyone know if Kmart, or any store for that matter, is going to get more of the bundles? I checked at two Kmarts, Toys R Us, and Target and all were either sold out or never got the item.

Josh, any upcoming deals on Skyrim/Saints Row 3/MW3/Rayman Origins?

I missed the B1G1 50% off sale, and will be buying WWE 12 this week, so if any of these games are on sale for $40 that would be fantastic! Thank you.

[quote name='ironman206']Went to pick up Zelda and tried to use my $35 and $15 gaming coupons together and the employee said you couldn't use the 2 together on one item. Picked up Zelda anyway with the $35 but am a bit disappointed. Language on the coupon says you can combine coupons. Can anyone confirm if it should have worked? I'm on my phone and cant search the post. Thanks![/QUOTE] Yep, it would have worked. Always be prepared to say, "Try it anyway... if it doesn't work, no big deal."

If they protest, get a manager. There is no reason why they should insist it won't work when, if it were so, the register wouldn't allow it.

As long as the ID code on the coupons are different, they will stack. I used both my Mario 3D Land coupon and my Batman: Arkham City coupon today, and no problem.

Went to maybe 8 different stores today, BB, Target, Walmart...some stores didn't even have the game out for sale saying they would have it out Tuesday...every other store had the normal version but were sold out of the bundle.

Decided wth and tried calling a Kmart in Parsippany, NJ around 7pm tonight. They said they had one left, I asked them to hold it for me, and bam! got it. They were super helpful and my coupon for the 20 printed out no problem either. I felt bad because there was another guy in front of me arguing about how his coupons should stack on the games he was buying, and while I agreed with him, I wasn't about to intervene and risk my chance of losing the CE bundle, because the manager looked PISSED at him lol.

Anyway, thanks for the great deal! Can't wait to use my coupon ^^

[quote name='josh_animebum']Good luck with that. I was literally the first customer at my Kmart this morning and they have NO copies of either version of Zelda.[/QUOTE]
Curse your psychic powers! I went there around noon today, and they claimed they didn't receive it. I asked if they checked in back and they said they did and it wasn't back there either. I had other shit to do so I didn't press the issue.

I then came back later on, and had the Controller Bundle's UPC thanks to someone (PrinnyOtaku?) posting it in here. I had the person who was back in Electronics to look it up, and they have 4 in stock, so I asked him to go get it from the back. He goes back and 10 minutes later comes back empty handed. I ask him to search again and he goes back and comes back empty handed again. We look around the games case to see if it's hidden in there somewhere, but nope.

Then one of the people who told me they didn't have it during my first visit walks by and the person who was helping me asks them about it. Then they decide to get on the same side and tell me they didn't receive it. Even thought their freakin' computers are telling them they got 4 of them! At this point I've wasted over an hour on these jackasses so I leave. I sent a long email to the Josh detailing my problems and hoping he can have them learn to find their shit in the stock room, call me, and hold a copy for me. Otherwise I'll just return my 3DS, Mario 3DS, and give up on K-Mart. Last thing I need is to shop at a place where the employees lie to customers and recommend they shop elsewhere. I have enough issues getting my DLC with pre-orders at Best Buy, I'm trying to find a good place to shop that has decent deals. :bomb:

The bundles were all gone at store #4743 in Bridgeton, MO. The guy working the counter said all the stores in the area were out of them and people had been asking all day. Thought about going to Best Buy and getting the bundle but then my $15 coupon from MW3 would have gone to waste. Decided to just get the game and a Motion Plus attachment. They didn't have the Motion Plus at Kmart and my $15 coupon would not work. The cashier scanned my SYWR card and when he scanned the coupon, it gave a message saying it was for SYWR members only. He tried to figure it out with another guy for about 10 minutes until finally a manager came and did an override so it rang up for $34.99. Got the $20 coupon from Zelda but I've never had an issue like that with a gaming coupon. Ended up going down the street to Wal Mart to get a Motion Plus after all that.

Went to Kmart to get a LE copy of Zelda. After waiting almost an hour for somebody to try and locate it they told me I should come back later. So glad I'm not on a Kmart coupon chain this store chain is the worst no wonder they almost went out of business. Drove to best buy picked up the LE got a $10 gift card, that I can use today not next week, and was out in 5 min. The deal may not be as good but I lost an hour of time and it's just not worth it dealing with Kmart.

[quote name='RySenkari']However... there is also a K-Mart in Elwood, so I headed up there. The Elwood K-Mart is an awesome K-Mart. Knowledgeable workers and... *gasp* They got FIVE COPIES OF THE SKYWARD SWORD BUNDLE! How does Elwood (pop. 9,000) get five copies and Anderson (pop. 56,000) only get one?! Well, long story short, they have four bundles now. ^_^ Any CAGers in the Tipton, Kokomo, Marion, or Anderson areas who want a Skyward Sword bundle, get your ass to the Elwood K-Mart. :p[/QUOTE]

Funny you should mention that. I'm in Kokomo and despite having two employees search the back while I was waiting, they said they didn't get any copies in. (I was literally the first person in the store this morning so I know nobody else snagged one.) I ended up calling the Peru store, and got my copy there. So apparently in Indiana, it is the small town Kmarts that get everything. :roll:

Had luck with regular version of Zelda this evening. Used $15 coupon and my $20 coupon printed with no problem. I guess I'm back on the coupon train for some time. Will use the Zelda coupon on Mario Kart if my Kmart keeps having the games available and staff that does something.

Could someone here help me out? A friend suggested that I ask here.

I've been having a series of problems regarding gaming coupons at K-Mart. First I bought two copies of Dark Souls on different dates during the promotion and got two $20 coupons. When I bought the second copy, I told the cashier that I already had a coupon with the same code and asked if that would be a problem. The cashier told me I would be able to stack the coupons on my next game.

When I went to go buy Uncharted 3 a few weeks later, the cashier told me that the coupons can't be stacked. I explained, but they told me there was nothing they can do and that I would have to use the coupon on a different game. I felt lied to, but it wasn't a big deal; I'll buy something else with it I thought.

Saturday I went to another K-Mart and went to buy MW3 and Assassin's Creed for the BOGO 50% deal. When I presented them the coupon, they said it was already used on my account. Again, when I explained my situation, they told me that I would have to call "Shop Your Way Rewards" number and talk to them about it. When I called, they told me that I had to talk to the manager from where I bought Dark Souls.

I will go talk to them Tomorrow, but my past month with K-Mart has left a very bad taste in my mouth. The gamer deals have been awesome, but if the deals aren't honored, what's the use?

[quote name='kplegendzx']Could someone here help me out? A friend suggested that I ask here.

I've been having a series of problems regarding gaming coupons at K-Mart. First I bought two copies of Dark Souls on different dates during the promotion and got two $20 coupons. When I bought the second copy, I told the cashier that I already had a coupon with the same code and asked if that would be a problem. The cashier told me I would be able to stack the coupons on my next game.

When I went to go buy Uncharted 3 a few weeks later, the cashier told me that the coupons can't be stacked. I explained, but they told me there was nothing they can do and that I would have to use the coupon on a different game. I felt lied to, but it wasn't a big deal; I'll buy something else with it I thought.

Saturday I went to another K-Mart and went to buy MW3 and Assassin's Creed for the BOGO 50% deal. When I presented them the coupon, they said it was already used on my account. Again, when I explained my situation, they told me that I would have to call "Shop Your Way Rewards" number and talk to them about it. When I called, they told me that I had to talk to the manager from where I bought Dark Souls.

I will go talk to them Tomorrow, but my past month with K-Mart has left a very bad taste in my mouth. The gamer deals have been awesome, but if the deals aren't honored, what's the use?[/QUOTE]
Email Josh

[quote name='kplegendzx']Could someone here help me out? A friend suggested that I ask here.

I will go talk to them Tomorrow, but my past month with K-Mart has left a very bad taste in my mouth. The gamer deals have been awesome, but if the deals aren't honored, what's the use?[/QUOTE]

Well technically the first customer service representative lie to you. Coupon with the same code can never be stacked. As to why the coupon is invalid, I think I can offer a possibility. You handed over both of the dark soul coupon and the second coupon can not be scan and the customer service representitive maybe made a mistake and give u the first coupon instead of the second one.

The Frederick, MD Kmart must be among the best Kmarts out there since I was able to walk in, get one of the SS bundles that was sitting (and prominently displayed) in the glass case, and pay for it after using my $15 SM3DL coupon without any trouble. I was going to ask the cashier to apply the coupon when he told me the initial total, but he was ready to take it, no questions asked, after seeing it in my hand.

Best of all, the bundle itself was flawless--there were no dents or marks of any kind. I use the past tense because I've already opened it :)lol:), but I'm planning to keep the Gold Wiimote safely tucked in there in the event that I can sell it later. However, if the MotionPlus attachment that I got with the Red Steel 2 bundle turns out to be a hassle with recalibration, I'll probably use it...but gently. :D

If I had to say one bad thing, it would be a comment on the packaging of the bundle, which is more Nintendo's fault than Kmart's: When attempting to tear off the plastic sticker on the top, it nearly took off part of the packaging itself :)shock:)! Thankfully that only happened with half of the sticker (the part on the back), so I removed the other half with scissors and left the other half on the box so the packaging remained intact. :) Why can't developers use adhesive material that won't damage the surface beneath it?

[quote name='jer7583']yeah got one of the two at my store, they had the regular editions out but for some reason the lady went to the back and got the two bundles out.

I have a bundle pre-ordered at best buy, but.. fuck them.[/QUOTE]I'm hearing bad things about how BBY's sticker on the front of the bundle can also damage the packaging if you remove it (leaving an unsightly silver square--*shudder*), so you might have dodged a bullet there. #-o

[quote name='jer7583']yeah got one of the two at my store, they had the regular editions out but for some reason the lady went to the back and got the two bundles out.

I have a bundle pre-ordered at best buy, but.. fuck them.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vigilante']
I'm hearing bad things about how BBY's sticker on the front of the bundle can also damage the packaging if you remove it (leaving an unsightly silver square--*shudder*), so you might have dodged a bullet there. #-o[/QUOTE]

fuck em indeed. I was worried I wouldn't get a copy at Kmart so I preordered as well. Check this out, at my BB, instead of rubberbanding the pickup slip to the item, they TAPED it. When you take the tape off, it rips off the gold on the box. So uhhh I don't want a damaged box, BB. I told em to keep the game.

[quote name='41down']Does anyone know if i will be able to use both my zelda $20 coupon and wwe $20 coupon in one transaction or no since theyre both $20? I should be able to right?...Different barcodes?[/QUOTE]

anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back