KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Keen314']Well, then I guess you both learned a valuable lesson - Reading is fundamental! :roll:[/QUOTE]

And dont waste a doobie in the car before freezing your ass of for a black friday sale. Place was a fucking buzz kill

I don't want to perpetuate this conversation, but it's really not necessary to personally reply to nearly every post since your first with an individual response. I think we all grasp the situation now.

As far as additional console deals, I'm sure there will be more purchasing incentives before the December holidays, if not at KMart, definitely somewhere.

dropped by kmart to pickup RAGE for the PS3. As i was looking at the games in the glass shelf, a customer ask if the lady can get her a game "Ace Combat: Assault Horizon" for the PS3. the kmart clerk appears to be annoyed and says "WHY DON'T YOU GO TO GAMESTOP, I'M SURE THEY ARE CHEAPER THAN KMART". the customer then say, "No, I think you guys are cheaper here". Kmart clerk - "really, I don't think so, gamestop is cheaper. Well, it looks like we don't carry it, you'll have to go to gamestop".

This is the typical classic kmart experience, pushing customers to go shop elsewhere b/c your lazy ass don't want to open a damn glass shelf and search through the chaos that is "Kmart unorganize gaming shelf".

Nice one.

Josh, maybe you should whip them up a bit. this is store # 4117.

So to change topic, anyone grab anything good from Kmart, yesterday or today?Wanted Red Dead but couldn't make it out yesterday. Kind of sucks, stoped in my local store tonight after work(around 9PM) and they had about 5 copies for both systems. Same with Metal Gear and WWE. They also had 2 Zelda Bundles and 2 Heavy Rain DC(3 more regular copies).

Would like to see the Uncharted Collection at about $25. After playing Uncharted 3, I want to play the first two again. Wish i didn't trade them in.

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']So to change topic, anyone grab anything good from Kmart, yesterday or today?Wanted Red Dead but couldn't make it out yesterday. Kind of sucks, stoped in my local store tonight after work(around 9PM) and they had about 5 copies for both systems. Same with Metal Gear and WWE. They also had 2 Zelda Bundles and 2 Heavy Rain DC(3 more regular copies).

Would like to see the Uncharted Collection at about $25. After playing Uncharted 3, I want to play the first two again. Wish i didn't trade them in.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for the spend $40 get $15 coupon to start before I jump in.

I managed to snag Splatterhouse for $4 ($8 regularly). I don't recall seeing that advertised anywhere so it was a nice find.

[quote name='Daring']dropped by kmart to pickup RAGE for the PS3. As i was looking at the games in the glass shelf, a customer ask if the lady can get her a game "Ace Combat: Assault Horizon" for the PS3. the kmart clerk appears to be annoyed and says "WHY DON'T YOU GO TO GAMESTOP, I'M SURE THEY ARE CHEAPER THAN KMART". the customer then say, "No, I think you guys are cheaper here". Kmart clerk - "really, I don't think so, gamestop is cheaper. Well, it looks like we don't carry it, you'll have to go to gamestop".

This is the typical classic kmart experience, pushing customers to go shop elsewhere b/c your lazy ass don't want to open a damn glass shelf and search through the chaos that is "Kmart unorganize gaming shelf".

Nice one.

Josh, maybe you should whip them up a bit. this is store # 4117.[/QUOTE]

its bad to snitch to coorpert people about this stuff because they'll hammer down on the store 10 fold lol but having a customer service job myself i think the problem was the women was cutting the clerk off from servicing you. he shouldnt of said that but even at my job i often have to tell people i'll be with you in a min and they just stand there while i unload the other persons car, if they get really annoyed i'll just say sorry 1st come 1st serve. it's sort of like why they got lines at fast food places, 1 clerk can only help one person at a time.=p

that said that guy might be right because past the release day coupons these games are really pretty much full retail price. an off game like that would be pretty cheap used at GS. if i were in her situation tho i'd still want to get it at kmart because it's there now and gamestops have terrible mall locations and the last place ya want to be is stuck in awful mall traffic this season. :)

[quote name='Tsel']I managed to snag Splatterhouse for $4 ($8 regularly). I don't recall seeing that advertised anywhere so it was a nice find.[/QUOTE]

Thought it was on sale for $7.99? I forgot all about the $40/$15. Wish it was for every $40 spent, you received $15 in coupons.(u Any word on a limit yet? With it being $15 coupons, I'm guessing the limit will be two offers as usual, so an educated guess would be a max of $30 in coupons.

[quote name='Kevfactor']its bad to snitch to coorpert people about this stuff because they'll hammer down on the store 10 fold lol but having a customer service job myself i think the problem was the women was cutting the clerk off from servicing you. he shouldnt of said that but even at my job i often have to tell people i'll be with you in a min and they just stand there while i unload the other persons car, if they get really annoyed i'll just say sorry 1st come 1st serve. it's sort of like why they got lines at fast food places, 1 clerk can only help one person at a time.=p

that said that guy might be right because past the release day coupons these games are really pretty much full retail price. an off game like that would be pretty cheap used at GS. if i were in her situation tho i'd still want to get it at kmart because it's there now and gamestops have terrible mall locations and the last place ya want to be is stuck in awful mall traffic this season. :)[/QUOTE]

Please do not quote me. No where did I say he interuptted me. I was standing there and saw this happen in front of me. To re-iterate, she was not helping. In regards to finding it cheaper at gamestop, come on dude, you have a customer who took time off from their day to drop by and pickup a game and then you tell them to fuck themself b/c your ass is too lazy to grab a game for them. Remember, thats her damn job.

why are you supporting such bad customer service behavior. i guess it takes one to know one.

Went ahead and jumped off the coupon train, picked up ICO/SoTC and Heavy Rain settled for reg edition since I saw no DC, still rang up 15, for total of 26 after 20 coupon, thanks Josh for all these deals

dying do know what else is going to be with mario kart 7... if anything, I would be really happy with a $20 coupon that stacks with the $15 if i were to get something to go with it...

Mario Kart+1600 microsoft points-$15 coupon from Mario land 3d= $45, and $35 in coupons.

... but I wont get my hopes up too high

do these coupons work on gaming accessories cause the manager told me it did and then later told me it didnt after i waited in lines for 3 hours!

[quote name='360...']dying do know what else is going to be with mario kart 7... if anything, I would be really happy with a $20 coupon that stacks with the $15 if i were to get something to go with it...

Mario Kart+1600 microsoft points-$15 coupon from Mario land 3d= $45, and $35 in coupons.

... but I wont get my hopes up too high[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure that won't work because the $40/$15 coupon deal starts next week (11/27-12/3) and Mario Kart 7 releases on the Sunday of the following week, 12/4.

Anybody havin' trouble getting Heavy Rain Director's Cut for $14.99? I know Josh posted the Director's Cut on here as being the deal but Kmart's site has the original copy pictured. Went to a Super K earlier tonight, they had 2 copies of the DC but they rang me up for $29.99 & I obviously questioned it but they had no answer.

[quote name='360...']dying do know what else is going to be with mario kart 7... if anything, I would be really happy with a $20 coupon that stacks with the $15 if i were to get something to go with it...

... but I wont get my hopes up too high[/QUOTE]

Spend $40 offer ends on Saturday the 3rd. Mario Kart comes out Sunday the 4th.
Needless to say, there is no stacking offer.

[quote name='Kevfactor']its bad to snitch to coorpert people about this stuff because they'll hammer down on the store 10 fold lol but having a customer service job myself i think the problem was the women was cutting the clerk off from servicing you. he shouldnt of said that but even at my job i often have to tell people i'll be with you in a min and they just stand there while i unload the other persons car, if they get really annoyed i'll just say sorry 1st come 1st serve. it's sort of like why they got lines at fast food places, 1 clerk can only help one person at a time.=p

that said that guy might be right because past the release day coupons these games are really pretty much full retail price. an off game like that would be pretty cheap used at GS. if i were in her situation tho i'd still want to get it at kmart because it's there now and gamestops have terrible mall locations and the last place ya want to be is stuck in awful mall traffic this season. :)[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter if the game is cheaper/more expensive somewhere else, the customer wasn't asking for an opinion, they were asking for service. I never get service like that, if I did, I'd rip up their personality right there for them.

[quote name='B-EZMX3200']do these coupons work on gaming accessories cause the manager told me it did and then later told me it didnt after i waited in lines for 3 hours![/QUOTE]

Yes, gaming coupons work on gaming accessories as well as software and hardware. I've used one on a controller in the past.

Will there be a Rayman deal before BF3 coupons expire? Really want to play it but $20 out of pocket is a much easier pill to swallow than $40.

so no sales for next week? :/ you guys usually have sales up 2 weeks prior on this thread, but i understand with the black friday crazyness. hope you guys put them up soon.

[quote name='Sex']so no sales for next week? :/ you guys usually have sales up 2 weeks prior on this thread, but i understand with the black friday crazyness. hope you guys put them up soon.[/QUOTE]

So, did you read the entire OP? Did you miss this part at the bottom?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Sunday, November 27th through Saturday, December 3rd:
:ps3: Get $50 in gaming coupons* when you purchase a 160GB PS3 and Battlefield 3 for PS3.
*Customers will receive one (1) $35 gaming coupon with purchase of a 160GB PS3 and one (1) $15 gaming coupon with purchase of Battlefield 3 game for PS3. Coupons valid on $35 and $15 or more gaming purchases (respectively) from 12/4/2011 thru 1/14/2012.

Get a $15 gaming coupon† when you purchase $40 of gaming software.
†Gaming coupon redeemable 12/4–1/14/11[/QUOTE]

That's next weeks' sales right there!

Just wanting to make sure, is the 20 dollar zelda coupons still printing out today. Would be nice to get zelda then ico collection for 10.

[quote name='punter25']Just wanting to make sure, is the 20 dollar zelda coupons still printing out today. Would be nice to get zelda then ico collection for 10.[/QUOTE]
nope, missed your shot. if you wait until' tomorrow you will get a $15 credit though.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Will there be a Rayman deal before BF3 coupons expire? Really want to play it but $20 out of pocket is a much easier pill to swallow than $40.[/QUOTE]
I don't know when the BF3 coupons expire, but yes, it will have a sale of some sort in December. Josh stated:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Rayman and Saints Row III will see a discount in December, MW3 will be tough.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']nope, missed your shot. if you wait until' tomorrow you will get a $15 credit though.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. They'd have to buy something else as well. ICO/Shadow of the Colossus is $39.99.
$39.99 is not $40.
It would HELP them towards getting a coupon, but it alone would not get a coupon.

[quote name='Ring Of HonorEJ']Anybody havin' trouble getting Heavy Rain Director's Cut for $14.99? I know Josh posted the Director's Cut on here as being the deal but Kmart's site has the original copy pictured. Went to a Super K earlier tonight, they had 2 copies of the DC but they rang me up for $29.99 & I obviously questioned it but they had no answer.[/QUOTE]

Yep, had the same problem myself. My friend and I both picked up a copy and they rang up for $29.99. Since there was an ad at the register, though, we had no issue with having the cashier override the system for the $14.99 price. The ad had the Director's Cut GH box in the picture for the $14.99 games. :D

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Wrong. They'd have to buy something else as well. ICO/Shadow of the Colossus is $39.99.
$39.99 is not $40.
It would HELP them towards getting a coupon, but it alone would not get a coupon.[/QUOTE]

I ended up getting ico today for 30 will get zelda tomorrow with 15 dollar coupon and maybe get halo any other good games around 40 dollar mark. Amazingly my kmart still has the limited editions of zelda left.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']nope, missed your shot. if you wait until' tomorrow you will get a $15 credit though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Wrong. They'd have to buy something else as well. ICO/Shadow of the Colossus is $39.99.
$39.99 is not $40.
It would HELP them towards getting a coupon, but it alone would not get a coupon.[/QUOTE]

Since he was answering the question of whether Zelda still printed a coupon, crzyjoeguy was saying that tomorrow Zelda would get you a $15 coupon.

[quote name='wantedman728']Someone please let me know if I buy ZELDA if I will get the coupon?[/QUOTE]

Have you tried reading any of the posts before or in between your posts?

[quote name='wantedman728']Someone please let me know if I buy ZELDA if I will get the coupon?[/QUOTE]

I didn't see this as I was on my phone earlier but from kmart gamers website "Only – receive a $20 gaming coupon with purchase of Zelda: Skward Sword for Wii (also includes the gold remote bundle). The coupon will only print from 11-20 to 11-23 and is valid during the redemption period 11-24 to 12-31."

But like someone else mentioned starting tomorrow you will get a $15 with a $40 game purchase so almost as good.

OP updated with next week's ad.

Unless it's a typo in the ad, the $15 coupon from a $40 gaming purchase is only good for 3 weeks.

Interesting sales on the PS3 accessory bundles. I didn't even know there was now a new PS Move bundle with 2 games instead of 1.

Happen to be at a kmart today. Heavy rain DC rang up as 29.99, had a sticker on it that said 19.99, and is suppose to ring up at $14.99. Not sure what's up with the irregular prices.

[quote name='DPsycho']Yes, gaming coupons work on gaming accessories as well as software and hardware. I've used one on a controller in the past.[/QUOTE]

reallly wow then the fault might be my gaming coupon, i even asked the manager if that might be the case and she said it was valid mannnn this sucks...

Since I still haven't gotten my gift card for no Ratchet & Clank gamer coupon printing out, I closed out my coupon train today by using my last gamer coupon on one of the cheap games that were on sale this week. It's been a pretty frustrating experience to say the least and I ended up losing money since I could've just gone elsewhere to get the games for cheaper, like when Target had their 3-for-2.

Today was especially annoying since there was only one person in line ahead of me and she was completely clueless. She gave her phone number to the cashier, then tried to give her rewards card. She also thought she'd be getting something from the 5 a.m. to 11 a.m. Black Friday limited time offer. Then after her transaction was finished, she just stood there for a while.

Then when it was my turn, the cashier was extremely slow. It took him a minute to deal with my Rewards card, then he asked for my ID since it was an M-rated game and it took him a couple more minutes to fumble around with it. Then he tried to scan my Rewards card a second time.

first time i bought a game from kmart was that la noire deal. after the uncharted 3 deal my confidence in these gamer coupons are going down the drain after the experience yesterday gonna try to get it corrected today if it doesnt get corrected, well i might not go for them ever again. They should at least make a giftcard instead of printing them out in receipt format and also fine print on what it is valid on instead of just saying "gaming" and then next thing you know "gaming" accessories don't work.

[quote name='Metal Militia']Nice I think I'm going to pick up Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary tomorrow so I could get the $15 gaming coupon.[/QUOTE]

...and another game. Coupon won't print unless the total before taxes is $40. Halo is $39.99

heavy rain director's cut rings up $30 in hawaii, but i managed to get the manager's override.

anyhow, i still need help w/ metal gear. can any cags please help me and let me know if metal gear solid collection ps3 is supposed to be $35 today? help, asap. i'm in the kmart parking lot now.

[quote name='PublikDefender']heavy rain director's cut rings up $30 in hawaii, but i managed to get the manager's override.

anyhow, i still need help w/ metal gear. can any cags please help me and let me know if metal gear solid collection ps3 is supposed to be $35 today? help, asap. i'm in the kmart parking lot now.[/QUOTE]

it was a doorbuster deal in-store from 7am-11am. long dead afaik.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']it was a doorbuster deal in-store from 7am-11am. long dead afaik.[/QUOTE]
thanks a lot. going home then. good night everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back