KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Look around in ur stores clearance section and find a cheap gaming item to push the total past $40. I found some psp headphones for $2.50 at my store last time I ran into this.

[quote name='B-EZMX3200']first time i bought a game from kmart was that la noire deal. after the uncharted 3 deal my confidence in these gamer coupons are going down the drain after the experience yesterday gonna try to get it corrected today if it doesnt get corrected, well i might not go for them ever again. They should at least make a giftcard instead of printing them out in receipt format and also fine print on what it is valid on instead of just saying "gaming" and then next thing you know "gaming" accessories don't work.[/QUOTE]

It sucks that it did not work for you. I used the Batman coupon on a PS3 controller and it worked fine. Not to be too hard on you because you may not have read it before, but it has been discussed many times why they can not use giftcards over coupons, the main reasons being A) the developers themselves support the coupons, but would not do so if it were a gift card due to the fact a gift card can be used on anything in the store and not just gaming, B) Kmart does rely on the fact that a certain percentage of coupons will be lost or forgotten, and C) Because of the reasons stated in A, the gift card would be more like $10 for a AAA game instead of the usual $20.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']So, did you read the entire OP? Did you miss this part at the bottom?

That's next weeks' sales right there![/QUOTE]

So no actual price drops or sales on games.. bummer.

[quote name='brewin']Look around in ur stores clearance section and find a cheap gaming item to push the total past $40. I found some psp headphones for $2.50 at my store last time I ran into this.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was thinking about that, but I thought it had to be games only and not accessories? Thanks for the help.

The title says zelda with $20 gaming coupon but it's not listed in his post, is that still true?

Also, would that benefit from the buy $40+ and get a 15 one too?

[quote name='steelcurtain11']The title says zelda with $20 gaming coupon but it's not listed in his post, is that still true?

Also, would that benefit from the buy $40+ and get a 15 one too?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Zelda deal has expired.
-----

Hey has anyone tried getting splatterhouse? Did it ring up automatically for $8?

[quote name='confoosious']
Hey has anyone tried getting splatterhouse? Did it ring up automatically for $8?[/QUOTE]

Negative. Tried earlier today and it rang up as $19.99.

anyone know when they will update us on the upcoming deals? i want to get rid of this $20 coupon. what are the next games to get a $40 on sale deal?

[quote name='Maineavalanche']It sucks that it did not work for you. I used the Batman coupon on a PS3 controller and it worked fine. Not to be too hard on you because you may not have read it before, but it has been discussed many times why they can not use giftcards over coupons, the main reasons being A) the developers themselves support the coupons, but would not do so if it were a gift card due to the fact a gift card can be used on anything in the store and not just gaming, B) Kmart does rely on the fact that a certain percentage of coupons will be lost or forgotten, and C) Because of the reasons stated in A, the gift card would be more like $10 for a AAA game instead of the usual $20.[/QUOTE]

my concerns are correct and what the manager told me yesterday that my coupon was valid is BS it was just to get me out of there! found out i was given the wrong coupon back as i tried to use 2 coupons on this one game but it was denied, the cashier scanned coupon was given back to me and she took the one that worked, the manager tried to check her returned gaming coupon and she didn't even turn it in:roll: but in the end he approved it and say i can use it anytime by deadline. but i totally missed out on that 35 dollar controller deal i waited 3 hrs for and didnt get cause they only had one color and after they told me they only had red they found a white one and gave it to another fml. all the deals are gone and there wasn't really even given an apology by manager like i was lying or something, i even brought every proof receipt etc but he didnt even care to look, seriously kmart is not a good place to work for at all especially on black friday they had the worst rules (electronics must be paid at electronics section with ONE cashier). Worst black friday experience i had since 06. Every employee was disgruntled and customers were too it was truly hell there.

[quote name='VenomA7X']Hopefully that upcoming Saints Row 3 deal is before my uncharted 3 coupon expires[/QUOTE]

thats the game i want also, and i just got my uncharted 3 gaming coupon re-verified what is the deal btw.

[quote name='Ring Of HonorEJ']Anybody havin' trouble getting Heavy Rain Director's Cut for $14.99? I know Josh posted the Director's Cut on here as being the deal but Kmart's site has the original copy pictured. Went to a Super K earlier tonight, they had 2 copies of the DC but they rang me up for $29.99 & I obviously questioned it but they had no answer.[/QUOTE]

same thing happened to me today. wanted to burn my last $15 coupon on something, settled for :360: Mafia 2 PH after Heavy Rain DC rang up full price. Not a big deal to me, as I already own HR and the DLC already.

[quote name='B-EZMX3200']my concerns are correct and what the manager told me yesterday that my coupon was valid is BS it was just to get me out of there! found out i was given the wrong coupon back as i tried to use 2 coupons on this one game but it was denied, the cashier scanned coupon was given back to me and she took the one that worked, the manager tried to check her returned gaming coupon and she didn't even turn it in:roll: but in the end he approved it and say i can use it anytime by deadline. but i totally missed out on that 35 dollar controller deal i waited 3 hrs for and didnt get cause they only had one color and after they told me they only had red they found a white one and gave it to another fml. all the deals are gone and there wasn't really even given an apology by manager like i was lying or something, i even brought every proof receipt etc but he didnt even care to look, seriously kmart is not a good place to work for at all especially on black friday they had the worst rules (electronics must be paid at electronics section with ONE cashier). Worst black friday experience i had since 06. Every employee was disgruntled and customers were too it was truly hell there.[/QUOTE]

I can only imagine how bad Kmart was on Black Friday, anytime there are more than two people in electronics it seems like a zoo because they are fighting over one employee who cannot call for backup, because as you stated, when you get something like a game, you typically have to pay for it in electronics. And you also mention the worst part about Black Friday, the employees who have to work it for minimum wage or just a tad more, who have to be telling themselves, "This is not worth it."

Kmartgamer lists these games as being on sale through today 11/27 so has no one gotten Splatterhouse to ring up correctly?

11/25 – 11/27
Get Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and/or Splatterhouse for PS3 or Xbox 360 for $7.99 (Save $12)

[quote name='B-EZMX3200']thats the game i want also, and i just got my uncharted 3 gaming coupon re-verified what is the deal btw.[/QUOTE]

Not specific yet, im hoping it'll be on sale for 39.99 or something.

Picked up Mario 3D Land and a clearance PSP case to use my Zelda coupon and wondered why a $15 coupon didn't print out. I reread the ad and it says gaming software. D'oh!

I got that email for a $5 gift card for $50+ purchases. Would that also print out with the $15 zelda coupon if I put a filler in with it?(thinking the new Vegas coaster) for $20 in credit?

Man, the rest of the year is so... barren. I've got 2x $20 coupons from Zelda (one mine, one my brother's) and I doubt I'll use them on anything I really want.:whistle2:k

[quote name='Midnight Express']From Kmart email: Get a $5 Reward Card with a $50 purchase (in-store or online 11/27-12/3), video games are not excluded.

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/475...N2MNTHL&eml=10590768&rioptype=KC&ruid=1005375

Reward Card is redeemable from 12/5-12/9[/QUOTE]

By reward card fo they mean Gift card? I didn't pick up zelda yet so in theory I could buy Zelda Skyward Sword for $49.99 and a pack of gum and get the $15 gaming coupon for spending $40+ and the $5 reward card for spending $50+?

[quote name='Vinny']Man, the rest of the year is so... barren. I've got 2x $20 coupons from Zelda (one mine, one my brother's) and I doubt I'll use them on anything I really want.:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Thats how I feel. Its time to get off the coupon train, thinking of using my Zelda $20 coupon on a PSN or Live card.

My 15$ gaming coupon expired on the 23rd of Nov. I didn't know it was only valid for 10 days (11/13/11-11/23/11) I got it from the MW3 offer if I'm not mistaken. Can I still use this?

[quote name='Dzey']My 15$ gaming coupon expired on the 23rd of Nov. I didn't know it was only valid for 10 days (11/13/11-11/23/11) I got it from the MW3 offer if I'm not mistaken. Can I still use this?[/QUOTE]

That coupon was from the spend $40 get a $15 coupon, spend $110 get a $35 coupon as well promotion and as you say, was only valid for ten days. Unfortunately you are going to be out of luck because not only did the OP clearly state this in several places, but the coupon states it as well. Sorry to bring the bad news.

[quote name='brutongaster']Do PSN cards count as gaming software for the $40/$15 coupon this week?[/QUOTE]

I assume not. Unless specifically programmed to work for it, PSN cards are (afaik) coded as gaming accessories.

Hey I got a weird question. I lost my receipt for my mario credit. I think I just forgot about it or my brother tossed it idk. I checked my online recept, but unlike other orders it's not shown there. Im not sure if it is even valid anymore, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to get it back if that's even possible.

[quote name='admiralvic']Hey I got a weird question. I lost my receipt for my mario credit. I think I just forgot about it or my brother tossed it idk. I checked my online recept, but unlike other orders it's not shown there. Im not sure if it is even valid anymore, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to get it back if that's even possible.[/QUOTE]

I think they stopped sending the coupons via email. I lost one too and couldn't find it in my email either.

[quote name='Maineavalanche']That coupon was from the spend $40 get a $15 coupon, spend $110 get a $35 coupon as well promotion and as you say, was only valid for ten days. Unfortunately you are going to be out of luck because not only did the OP clearly state this in several places, but the coupon states it as well. Sorry to bring the bad news.[/QUOTE]

Yeah as I was used to it being a 1 month to use coupon like the others. Because I bought a Kinect yesterday and the cahier told me it won't accept it and is already expired.

What if you go into KMART and buy $40 worth of video game software but use your $20 off coupon (I got from Zelda)? Would you still get the $15 coupon even though you're spending only $20 cash? I'm thinking you have to spend $40 cash and can't use the coupons.

[quote name='andrewthejock']What if you go into KMART and buy $40 worth of video game software but use your $20 off coupon (I got from Zelda)? Would you still get the $15 coupon even though you're spending only $20 cash? I'm thinking you have to spend $40 cash and can't use the coupons.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

@ Confoosious

Thanks for the reply

I sure wish K-Mart would put some of Nintendo's older "classics" on sale (i.e. Galaxy 2, Brawl and New SMB) ... Really want to play those but not willing to shell out $50 for each :p

Hoping that after the holidays, these become Nintendo Selects. Have a feeling the Big N is trying to milk these titles for one more holiday season before pulling the trigger and making them $20 MSRP.

Any upcoming sales on Sonic Gen, Rayman Origins, MW3, Skyrim, Saints Row 3, Dead Rising OtR, etc? Can you guys please post the deals for next week so I can get rid of this coupon..

How come I don't see the Skylanders Starter Pack deal in the OP? Or is that something I missed? If it is going on, is it Wii-only, or is it for 360 too?

Just got back from Kmart back at my college campus

Picked up Splatterhouse (PS3) for $7.99 and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and got the $15 coupon for spending $40 on gaming software no problem. Thanks for another great experience Kmart. I thought I was off the coupon train, but the ride was so good I had to get back on.

Also I price scanned both Splatterhouse for PS3 and 360 and both were $7.99 just in case anybody was wondering.

I think this was asked before, but I didn't see an answer. Is this:

SLY 3 PS2 SLY 3 PS3 - $12.99

What is that? Is that the Sly Collection? Cause I'd definitely add that to my 40/15 deal this week.

[quote name='JP73']I think this was asked before, but I didn't see an answer. Is this:

What is that? Is that the Sly Collection? Cause I'd definitely add that to my 40/15 deal this week.[/QUOTE]

I'm about 95% sure it's not the PS3 collection. FWIW, the Kmart SKU on that one is "36913311" but I don't know how to look up by Kmart SKU on their site.

Pretty sure that's just Sly 3 for the PS2. Otherwise I don't think it would mention "PS2" at all. I'm guessing since Kmart doesn't have a specific PS2 section anymore, they just lump it in with the PS3 games for cataloging purposes.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm about 95% sure it's not the PS3 collection. FWIW, the Kmart SKU on that one is "36913311" but I don't know how to look up by Kmart SKU on their site.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it does seem too good to be true. I suppose i could always ask for a price check in store. Would love to do that one, Brothers in Arms, and Oblivion GOTY for 41 + tax and the coupon.

[quote name='Sex']Any upcoming sales on Sonic Gen, Rayman Origins, MW3, Skyrim, Saints Row 3, Dead Rising OtR, etc? Can you guys please post the deals for next week so I can get rid of this coupon..[/QUOTE]What pleasure do you derive from being repeatedly banned?

[quote name='B-EZMX3200']so if i buy 50 dollars worth of stuff tm do i get both the 15 dollar gaming coupon and the 5 dollars reward card?[/QUOTE]

yes, i bought skyrim this evening and got the $15 gaming coupon as well as the $5 gift card.

[quote name='Gerry P.']What pleasure do you derive from being repeatedly banned?[/QUOTE]

hahah I wasn't gonna say it but I thought he was Gaymer/all the other names he's used as well.

[quote name='iancbuchanan']yes, i bought skyrim this evening and got the $15 gaming coupon as well as the $5 gift card.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, this is awesome. Do they just hand you the gift card like they do at Target?

yep they just hand it to you and it can be used for your next purchase immediately, unlike the gaming coupon where you have to wait until next week for it to become valid

I was able to pick up Splatterhouse and Enslaved (rang up $7.99 each) + a few clearance games and got the $15 coupon plus the $5 gift card (clerk swipped one of the gift cards at the register and handed it to me).

The coupon is valid from 12/4/11 to 1/14/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back