KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fatpants']Is it possible that they are sending out different e-mail offers to customers? I woke up to an e-mail with the offer "spend up to $250 in December, get $25 in SWYR points for use in January... spend up to $500 and get $50 in points".

I haven't gotten the $50 for 10k points e-mail.[/QUOTE]

The 25/50 for 250/500 is everyone and the 10k for 50 spent is an individual offer which sucks.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Good deal - but it's not like your backlog needs any more wood on the fire. Burn baby, burn![/QUOTE]

My backlog is no longer a pile of wood... it's a mountain. All hail Backlog Mountain!

[quote name='brewin']Awesome game! I had a blast and immeidately started a new game + after finishing. A lot of people bitched about the bugs and all that, but seriously i have encountered way more bugs in Skyrim than DI. Dead Island is my sleeper of the year and easily one of the most enjoyable games I have played in a very long time! There is so much to do and see and you're always on the edge of your seat. The gunplay is a little wonky, but decapitating waves of zombies with perfectly timed machete swings never gets old! Just make sure to loot as much as you can and repair your weapons at every possible opportunity.[/QUOTE]

So I'm guessing you didn't experience the game breaking glitch near the end that reportedly corrupts your save? That's been the only thing keeping me away from the game for this long. I would hate to dump a ton of hours into a game only for it to completely fail right at the last mission.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']My backlog is no longer a pile of wood... it's a mountain. All hail Backlog Mountain!

So I'm guessing you didn't experience the game breaking glitch near the end that reportedly corrupts your save? That's been the only thing keeping me away from the game for this long. I would hate to dump a ton of hours into a game only for it to completely fail right at the last mission.[/QUOTE]

That's why you should save all the time with fresh saves, not rewrites. I'm 80 hours in with literally 500 saves because I know bugs will happen, but they have always been okay on reloads.

[quote name='fatpants']Is it possible that they are sending out different e-mail offers to customers? I woke up to an e-mail with the offer "spend up to $250 in December, get $25 in SWYR points for use in January... spend up to $500 and get $50 in points".

I haven't gotten the $50 for 10k points e-mail.[/QUOTE]

I got the $50 for 10k, like I reported yesterday, as well as the $250/$25 $500/$50 you just mentioned this morning.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I don't see this as a flaw either. The storewide offer is funded by the company and the gaming offer is funded by my area. I am thrilled there is a bonus.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it got me to spend $60 that I wasn't planning on spending at all. When I go next week to redeem the $30 in coupons/rewards I got, I will obviously spend over that amount, as well. So K-Mart will probably be in for $100 of business from me that they most likely would not have gotten without the promo's.

OP updated with the rest of 12/11 sales from the SYWR preview on kmart.com. Hope you like Wii games.

Also found these 2 things on Kmartgamer's Facebook:

Kmart will carry :wii: Fortune Street next week and there will be a coupon deal with it. Maybe not.

Collector's Edition of Star Wars: The Old Republic will not be in all Kmart stores.

Uhoh, i think I might be screwed. I got 4 separate $15 coupons this week for spending 40+. however i used my SYWR card twice and my Girlfriends card twice. When you go to redeem them, do you have to use the SYWR card that you used when getting that specific coupon? Cause I don't know which ones are which. I just got 4 separate 15 dollar ones. Do you even need to use any SYWR card when you redeem the coupon? I know ocne they are scanned they are dead, so I don't want to use it and then use the wrong SYWR card.

[quote name='JP73']Uhoh, i think I might be screwed. I got 4 separate $15 coupons this week for spending 40+. however i used my SYWR card twice and my Girlfriends card twice. When you go to redeem them, do you have to use the SYWR card that you used when getting that specific coupon? Cause I don't know which ones are which. I just got 4 separate 15 dollar ones. Do you even need to use any SYWR card when you redeem the coupon? I know ocne they are scanned they are dead, so I don't want to use it and then use the wrong SYWR card.[/QUOTE]
It wont matter. Just remember you have to use them in 4 separate transactions.

[quote name='LouieT']Kmart will carry :wii: Fortune Street next week and there will be a coupon deal with it.[/QUOTE]

Could you put a direct link to your source on this one? Josh answered a few of us in the thread confirming that it would NOT have a coupon promotion. I want to see the details. (Online only maybe?)

[quote name='BREVITY']So buying Mario Kart 7 on Sunday with a $15 coupon will gain me $30 in coupons?[/QUOTE]

No, $15, if you're thinking about the spend $40, get $15, that ends on Saturday. It wouldnt have worked anyway since you would be 1 cent short.

I had a problem today, first time ever at kmart too.

I bought God of War: Origins for 39.99 and 3D Dot Game Heroes for 14.99, i got the 5.00 gift card but no 15.00 coupon printed out. Wasnt i supposed to get one? Can someone tell me where to email josh and what details i need to give him so he can fix this if i was supposed to get the 15.00 coupon? If i dont get it ill probably just return the games, since i only bought them because of the coupon.

EDIT

I just checked my email and on my digital reciept it shows on the side $15 off gaming purchase, is this the coupon and i have to print it? I wasnt aware they were emailing codes instead of physical receipts now... is this new?

[quote name='DPsycho']Could you put a direct link to your source on this one? Josh answered a few of us in the thread confirming that it would NOT have a coupon promotion. I want to see the details. (Online only maybe?)[/QUOTE]
It was on Kmartgamer's Facebook. Here is a screengrab:
8H5BI.png

But, I found the post you're referred to.
I'll take it out of the OP, since there is conflicting info.

[quote name='LouieT']It was on Kmartgamer's Facebook. Here is a screengrab:
8H5BI.png

But, I found the post you're referred to.
I'll take it out of the OP, since there is conflicting info.[/QUOTE]This wouldn't be the first time KmartGamer posted contradictory info on FB. :roll: Definitely assume that they're wrong (well, about the coupon, anyway) and Josh is right.

[quote name='ShockandAww']It wont matter. Just remember you have to use them in 4 separate transactions.[/QUOTE]

That I know. I even have a plan to buy 3 Nintendo selects and a 1600 XBOX Live point card, all separate for a grand total of 20 bucks. But you're sure the SYWR card does not need to match the coupon? I hope you're right, otherwise it's a shot in the dark that could potentially cost me coupons

any chance of Skyim, MW3, or NBA 2K12 going on sale before christmas? planning my christmas shopping, i'd appreciate an answer (hopefully from josh). if the op is right, then my only chance for one of these to be on sale is dec. 18. that's if the next 2 weeks those are the only deals

[quote name='The 7th Number']I had a problem today, first time ever at kmart too.

I bought God of War: Origins for 39.99 and 3D Dot Game Heroes for 14.99, i got the 5.00 gift card but no 15.00 coupon printed out. Wasnt i supposed to get one? Can someone tell me where to email josh and what details i need to give him so he can fix this if i was supposed to get the 15.00 coupon? If i dont get it ill probably just return the games, since i only bought them because of the coupon.

EDIT

I just checked my email and on my digital reciept it shows on the side $15 off gaming purchase, is this the coupon and i have to print it? I wasnt aware they were emailing codes instead of physical receipts now... is this new?
[/QUOTE]

Can someone just confirm for me that the 15 dollar coupon is emailed to me and i have to print it..... and it doesnt come in physical form?

[quote name='The 7th Number']Can someone just confirm for me that the 15 dollar coupon is emailed to me and i have to print it..... and it doesnt come in physical form?[/QUOTE]

The $15 coupon should have printed out with your receipt.

Went in to get WWE'12 last night after a friend got me hooked on it.

Got a $5 Gift Card, and a $15 coupon..

Awesome. Plus it still had the Rock DLC in it, which is awesome.

One more day left for the Wii $50 Coupon offer. Hopefully that one last Mario Kart bundle at my store makes it through the day.

Damn it, why is the $10 off any 3DS game effective the week that Mario Kart is released? I would have used the Mario Kart coupon on Shinobi or Sonic Generations.

I have the weekly ad for next week. Here are things found that wasn't in the SYWR preview:

There is a release date printed next to Mario Kart 7. It says "MARIO KART 7 FOR 3DS available 12/4"

The sale on 3DS games is actually $10 off almost every 3DS game.
Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land are the only 3DS games excluded from the $10 off sale.

The limited edition pink 3DS with nintendogs + cats: Toy Poodle is shown in the ad for regular price of $169.99.

Buy any 320GB PS3, get the game Need for Speed: The Run for free.

Finally, there is a 5% off coupon on the back of the small bonus page. It's valid on in-store purchases on Sunday only. It says it can be used for "entertainment" purchases , and there is nothing about excluding video game purchases in the fine print. Also, for whatever reason, the coupon can't be used at Kmart stores in New Jersey.

People expecting gift cards should be checking their mailboxes. I just got mine today! Thanks to Mark, Josh, and the rest of the gang!

I have yet to receive my $35gc for my Wii purchase on 11/24. A CR rep said I would be getting the email when I received the Wii, which was two days ago.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Ok well i didnt get one, but there is one with a bar code in my email, will i be able to print and use that?[/QUOTE]
When did you get that e-mail because I just went to Kmart and bought 2 XBLA 1600 points card and a $14.99 game but I didn't get the gaming coupon, I only got the Gift Card.

[quote name='exaznkid']When did you get that e-mail because I just went to Kmart and bought 2 XBLA 1600 points card and a $14.99 game but I didn't get the gaming coupon, I only got the Gift Card.[/QUOTE]

I got the eReceipt pretty much when i made the purchase. Maybe you didnt get the coupon because it says for 40+ in software? Not sure 1600 pts cards count as software. also check in your options if you opt in for the emails, not sure if you need to do that or not to get your eReceipt.

[quote name='LouieT']I have the weekly ad for next week. Here are things found that wasn't in the SYWR preview:

The limited edition pink 3DS with nintendogs + cats: Toy Poodle is shown in the ad for regular price of $169.99.

[/QUOTE]

Any mention of the $30 GC w/ the pink 3DS? I know a lot of these aren't in the ad, but some are. I'm always happier when they are so I can bring the ad w/ me just in case.

[quote name='exaznkid']When did you get that e-mail because I just went to Kmart and bought 2 XBLA 1600 points card and a $14.99 game but I didn't get the gaming coupon, I only got the Gift Card.[/QUOTE]

You didn't meet the conditions to earn the coupon. You only spent $14.99 on software. The point cards are gaming accessories.

[quote name='DPsycho']You didn't meet the conditions to earn the coupon. You only spent $14.99 on software. The point cards are gaming accessories.[/QUOTE]
Ah, I had a feeling that was the issue, oh well at least I got a $5 gift card for a $14.99 game, a friend of mine wanted the points so no real loss there.

[quote name='rjejr']Any mention of the $30 GC w/ the pink 3DS? I know a lot of these aren't in the ad, but some are. I'm always happier when they are so I can bring the ad w/ me just in case.[/QUOTE]
Yes, the ad mentions the $30 coupon from a purchase of any 3DS.

The only coupon offer that's not in the ad is the one for Mario Kart 7.

[quote name='onyzukae']To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up!

signed up 2 hours ago.. where i can find the 40 got 15gc coupon???[/QUOTE]At Kmart stores. The deal ended today.

[quote name='onyzukae']where i can find the 40 got 15gc coupon???[/QUOTE]
To get the coupon, you had to go into the store and buy $40 worth of software. As long as you scanned your card / gave your number, a coupon would than have printed with your receipt.

The coupon promotions are not things you bring in to use while buying the game. They are gained by making the purchases as described, and you can then use them on a future purchase (typically any gaming hardware, software, and/or accessories) that costs at least as much as the coupon value. Coupons generally become active once the promotion to earn them ends, usually the following Sunday.

And yes, this is all spelled out in the first page of the thread.

[quote name='Gerry P.']At Kmart stores. The deal ended today.[/QUOTE]
The deal ended today.. The deal ended today.. The deal ended today..

Thanks for hands up guys..

i can't believe i missed the 40/15 deal. stop paying attention to this thread for a week... and wham, miss a great deal. darn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back