KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Se7en69']People expecting gift cards should be checking their mailboxes. I just got mine today! Thanks to Mark, Josh, and the rest of the gang![/QUOTE]

Haven't got mines yet. But I'm patient. Probably use that for clothing since I need appropriate attire for a new job I started last week.

I'm hoping for a day 1 purchase of Mario Kart 7. 5% off coupon is pretty much reducing the ridiculously high sales tax in TN (between 9.25-9.75%). I gotta go there early before the layaway cavalry shows up.

Got a pink 3ds. Used $35 of coupons.
You CAN NOT stack the 5% off (on back of circular) with the gaming coupons.
Got my $30 coupon, and I'll spend it on Rayman.
My kmart only had 2 of the pink 3DS's. Best buy had 0.

Just got back from picking up Mario Kart 7. Used $20 coupon from Skyward Sword so total w/ tax was about $21. MK7 $15 coupon printed fine and is valid 12/11/2011 - 01/21/2012.

Got Mario Kart 7. Used a $20 coupon and a $20 gift card to pay $1.24 out of pocket. $15 coupon printed fine.

What's also nice...the game was in electronics today! Still not in the case, but, they're getting better!

[quote name='Rig']
What's also nice...the game was in electronics today! Still not in the case, but, they're getting better![/QUOTE]

going to pick up a copy of mk7 myself. hopefully they dont make me wait a 1/2 hour after i have someone paged again :roll: (literally) i swear i hate my kmart... worst customer service ive ever seen anywhere, in my local store at least.

Called in and they acknowledged having mk7 in stock right away. Got there an hour later. In and out in 5 minutes, no issues using the Zelda $20 coupon and getting the $15 coupon. Haven't had any issues with the Middle Village NY K-Mart with the last few deals.

Got my copy with no issues. Used my $20 from Zelda. Not sure what this $15 will go to now though. The rest of this month and first half of January are pretty dead, so looks like I'll just be buying a XBLA points card.

Awesome. Got a White, backwards Compatible Mario kart Wii and $50 coupon. Would have preferred the Black one, as my TV and other consoles are black, but at the end of the day, white goes with everything and it's the same damn console. I'm pretty happy. Didn't use any coupons though. Still have 4 $15 ones from last week, 3 $5 Award cards, and one $20 coupon from Zelda. Will probably combine the 20 and 15 and get Donkey Kong Country Returns for $15. Too bad those official gamecube Controllers for the Wii Amazon had are out of print.

Went to Waltham Woods in Baltimore and they claimed not to have it and they usually get shipments in on Tuesday and Thursdays. I didn't feel like fighting about it.

Bad experience for me at K mart. First bad time actually. Went there looking to grab Mario Kart but unfortunately there were barely any 3ds titles even stocked. I looked around the whole department and nothing. No associates around either. So just ran to GameStop and got my preorder

i wished look here:) before i went all the to my kmart. it only store not right near me it. 15 miles so i all the them to my gaming coupon from zelda and since didnt buy Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 yet i that i want to get was upset didnt have it. i didnt if another game or not nd while thinking i didnt.and found they have it online lol

No MK7 or Shinobi at #4970 Memphis. That or the kid that's working at electronics is looking at the wrong box. Gonna send an email to verify stock.

Received a Sears gift card for a mistake on a some of the Kmart gaming coupons I was suppose to receive. My question is is the gift card good at Kmart being they're under the same umbrella? Read the fine print that came with the card & couldn't find anything to say it was.

[quote name='Ring Of HonorEJ']Received a Sears gift card for a mistake on a some of the Kmart gaming coupons I was suppose to receive. My question is is the gift card good at Kmart being they're under the same umbrella? Read the fine print that came with the card & couldn't find anything to say it was.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the card works at Kmart. The fine print on the back of the card itself should say it can be redeemed at Kmart, although the paper it comes glued to does not. Assuming it's the same as the ones I have recieved anyway.

No problems picking up Mario Kart 7 at my local Kmart. I have been having luck with 4 deals now since Super Mario Land 3d. Shaun is the electronics guy i have the best luck with. He knows his games and will look in the back to help out. Used $15 coupon from last week and received new $15 coupon.

At my store to get Mario Kart 7. Not on shelf, Electronics clerk was clueless, manager said "We didn't get it."

I said, "Run the UPC."

She does with a heavy sigh. Computer shows they received them on NOV 29!!!!

I can tell she wants to kill me. She's headed back to find it right now.

Not a good day at my Kmart.

EDIT: Manager found the games, claims the box said Tuesday release. I get the game and I'm out. Total time to get game: About 35 mins. Ridiculous. At least my Zelda and $15 for $40 coupons worked, and the new coupon printed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nomoregroundhogs']Yes, the card works at Kmart. The fine print on the back of the card itself should say it can be redeemed at Kmart, although the paper it comes glued to does not. Assuming it's the same as the ones I have recieved anyway.[/QUOTE]

Thank you

Went in to the nearest store which is a 30 mins drive while doing other shopping and just as suspected, no Mario Kart 7. The guy workin at electronics had no idea what I was talkin about but went to Check in the back. 15 mind later came back with nothing. Used the $20 coupon I had on Halo Anniversary and now I am officially done with Kmart. I don't care how good the deal is, I will waiting for a similar price from anywhere else even if I have to wait months. Screw them all, I hope they go under so I don't have to hear about how some "good" store or employees got some CAGs a good deal. Yea I said it!

nice. go to electronics to check the case and they had them out. asked a guy in toys to page someone for me and they came right over. in and out in 5 mins. no problem with the $20 zelda coupon, or getting the $15 mario kart coupon, as others were saying. next week ill go and get msp or psn card with my $15 coupon.

My KMart continues to be great. No problem at all picking up Mario Kart. Prior coupon applied without any problems and new coupon printed out. Smooth transaction.

mario kart 7 search at my store:
Kmart
17355 Torrence Ave
Lansing, IL 60438

went like this,
The employee Bill in electronics was unhelpful, he did not even want to look in the back for the game, even showed him the weekly ad that said it would be available today.
then i came back home and called the store with the upc to check if they had it in stock, after being on hold for ten minutes, i gave an employee the upc and they said it was invalid can anyone confirm this UPC? 045496741754

[quote name='nightmarishhero'] can anyone confirm this UPC? 045496741754[/QUOTE]

The Mario Kart 7 UPC is 045496741747. It came up in the system in my store... I wouldn't have gotten the game without it!

[quote name='NoMeDigas']The Mario Kart 7 UPC is 045496741747. It came up in the system in my store... I wouldn't have gotten the game without it![/QUOTE]

thanks!!!

That was surprisingly easy. MK7 was in the case today, so I was out in 5 minutes. Used my $15 coupon from last weeks buy $40 promo. I'm hoping to use the $15 MK7 coupon with the $5 Award card from last week on Rayman when it goes on sale.

[quote name='Megatim81']Got a pink 3ds. Used $35 of coupons.
You CAN NOT stack the 5% off (on back of circular) with the gaming coupons.
Got my $30 coupon, and I'll spend it on Rayman.
My kmart only had 2 of the pink 3DS's. Best buy had 0.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it has something to do with trying to use the 5% on hardware, perhaps? The cashier at my store (Gresham, OR) had no problem applying the 5% off to my Mario Kart 7 purchase, along with the $20 gaming coupon from Zelda: Skyward Sword.

$17.99 for MK7, out the door. :D

I had a little trouble at my KMart waitnig for them to find Mario Kart 7 after first saying although the official release date was todayt, they wouldn't get it until Thursday when they're next shipment came in. A lady went to look in the back and eventually found it for me (They were nice and helpful at least so I can't fault em for lack of caring or service)

Is there any chance of a sale on Lego Harry Potter 5-7 in the next couple weeks? If there is, I might use this coupon on that, otherwise I'll probably just pick up some MS points or something

[quote name='nightmarishhero']can anyone confirm this UPC? 045496741754[/QUOTE]
That is the UPC for the Canadian version of Mario Kart 7.

[quote name='LouieT']Can anyone share the valid dates for the $15 coupon from buying Mario Kart 7?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lilman']Just got back from picking up Mario Kart 7. Used $20 coupon from Skyward Sword so total w/ tax was about $21. MK7 $15 coupon printed fine and is valid 12/11/2011 - 01/21/2012.[/QUOTE]

Not that I expect you to see the response since you didn't see it posted the first time, but there you have it.

[quote name='ZForce']I had a little trouble at my KMart waitnig for them to find Mario Kart 7 after first saying although the official release date was todayt, they wouldn't get it until Thursday when they're next shipment came in. A lady went to look in the back and eventually found it for me (They were nice and helpful at least so I can't fault em for lack of caring or service)

Is there any chance of a sale on Lego Harry Potter 5-7 in the next couple weeks? If there is, I might use this coupon on that, otherwise I'll probably just pick up some MS points or something[/QUOTE]

Can you let me know what store this was? Just wish some of the associates in these occasional stories could answer "I don't know" instead of making crap up.

Yeah it was Brookfield, Wisconsin.

To be fair, the guy that helped me had said he heard the story about it not being in till thursday from so and so (I don't remember specific names), but another guy back there said something along the lines of "Don't believe what so and so says"

Like I said, they were perfectly helpful and willing to check the back a second time when I explained to them that Nintendo usually releases stuff on Sundays and ships it beforehand. They also were willing to check another store but didn't know the UPC number.

[quote name='TerpsJunkie']Went to Waltham Woods in Baltimore and they claimed not to have it and they usually get shipments in on Tuesday and Thursdays. I didn't feel like fighting about it.[/QUOTE]

I will now slam my head into my keyboard...I wish we could sell video games.

Went to my usual K-Mart, guy said they never received it (same thing happened when went to get Super Mario 3d Land). Gretna, LA Location

Decided to go out of the way to the other K-Mart, waited 35 minutes for them to send someone to electronics for them to help a few of us standing there. Said they only had Mario Kart for the 360, yes, the 360. I asked her to get it lol and then 10 minutes later came back saying they don't have any. Metarie,LA location

Sigh

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Can you let me know what store this was? Just wish some of the associates in these occasional stories could answer "I don't know" instead of making crap up.[/QUOTE]

Think you already acknowledged that my store claimed they don't have it.

This kmart claim they didn't receive Mario kart 7, also claim they never receive Zelda bundle back weeks ago.

5050 S Kedzie Ave
Chicago, IL 60632

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Can you let me know what store this was? Just wish some of the associates in these occasional stories could answer "I don't know" instead of making crap up.[/QUOTE]

Stock Boy, same thing at my store, #4455 in Beaverton, Oregon. The associate said they didn't have it, said he couldn't do anything about because it was a "receiving issue." I asked for a manager. She said "We don't have it." I told her it was in the circular, but she dismissed that as a "national thing," and apparently not indicative of what I should expect to find at the store. Wow.

I said, "Well, the guys who run KmartGamer say that you typically receive games a few days before their street date. So, let's check the UPC and see if it's here in the store."

She let out a heavy sigh, and obliged. When she ran the UPC, it showed that it was received Nov. 29. At that point, she was pissed because I proved her wrong. She went back to look and found the game. I told her "I'm not trying to be a jerk, but this happened with Zelda a couple weeks ago... and both games were listed as available for Sunday releases. It's really frustrating to come and be told the game never arrived... only to find out no one bothered to put it on the floor."

Thanks for your help!

I worked pretty far today and luckily, there's a KMart in Jonesboro, AR #7356. They had Shinobi but no MK7. Young girl went in the back to find it and she did. I opted to get Tetris instead. After using the 5% discount, $20 and $15 coupons, $23.85 total.

A great way to end this rainy day. Now the 75 mile drive home to Memphis.

Edit: just realized that I am now a VIP Silver member. I think it was the tires and car service I got at Sears last Friday that put me over that threshold. Hella nice.

I bought a DSi XL online on the 24th or whatever it was and I was supposed to be given $25 credit, how does it work when you order online? Do you get an email or something? I haven't gotten anything.

anyone know the exact days i can use giftcard? the cashier said no expiration and its stated nowhere that it expires any day lol.... of course the cashiers are almost always wrong.

[quote name='B-EZMX3200']anyone know the exact days i can use giftcard? the cashier said no expiration and its stated nowhere that it expires any day lol.... of course the cashiers are almost always wrong.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the award card? because there is a Valid date on it.

12/5-12/9

so you will have to use it during this work week.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']Stock Boy, same thing at my store, #4455 in Beaverton, Oregon. The associate said they didn't have it, said he couldn't do anything about because it was a "receiving issue." I asked for a manager. She said "We don't have it." I told her it was in the circular, but she dismissed that as a "national thing," and apparently not indicative of what I should expect to find at the store. Wow.

I said, "Well, the guys who run KmartGamer say that you typically receive games a few days before their street date. So, let's check the UPC and see if it's here in the store."

She let out a heavy sigh, and obliged. When she ran the UPC, it showed that it was received Nov. 29. At that point, she was pissed because I proved her wrong. She went back to look and found the game. I told her "I'm not trying to be a jerk, but this happened with Zelda a couple weeks ago... and both games were listed as available for Sunday releases. It's really frustrating to come and be told the game never arrived... only to find out no one bothered to put it on the floor."

Thanks for your help![/QUOTE]

How did she respond to that?

[quote name='confoosious']How did she respond to that?[/QUOTE]

With stony silence. Yeah, she was pissed. She claimed the box in which she found the game said they were for a Tuesay release. She told the associate "Please enter these and ring this gentleman up." She didn't lash back, but she was not happy to have a customer prove her wrong and put her in her place. There really is no excuse to not get items out on time, especially when it's in the weekly ad. The employees in the electronics section should know what games/movies are being released each week.

I wonder if the boxes do say "Tuesday release"....

Stock Boy - does the inventory come directly from Nintendo? Or does it get mixed up with xbox/ps3 games at a central distributor? I always thought they came from a nintendo only distributor so they would all be nintendo games in the same box.

When the guy brought out the Zelda box, everything in it was Zelda.

[quote name='xycury']Are you talking about the award card? because there is a Valid date on it.

12/5-12/9

so you will have to use it during this work week.[/QUOTE]

i got a giftcard and it has no dates on it.

[quote name='B-EZMX3200']i got a giftcard and it has no dates on it.[/QUOTE]

Was it with the promotion of spend 50 get the 5 from last week?

Maybe they used a generic card... which would be nice maybe then they'll take it after the date....

Otherwise I'm sure my Kmart wont fly if I don't spend it during that time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back