SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

May 22nd through the 28th: (Light week, believe me, I need it!)

:360::ps3: Enslaved $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
xbox360.gif
ps3.gif
Splatterhouse $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)
:360::ps3: Dirt 3 $15 Gaming Coupon
:pc: Civilization 5 $29.99 (Reg. $49.99) Not available in all stores, recommend calling ahead.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

May 22nd through the 28th:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $60 Gaming Coupon ($299.99)
:360: Kinect Sensor $25 Gaming Coupon ($149.99)
:360: Halo Reach $39.99 ($59.99)

Coming Soon:

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

:360::ps3: 5-31 Hunted Demon Forge $15 Gaming Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='io']Thanks. Any news on a Zelda 3DS promo?[/QUOTE]
There definitely will be :) I am going to have to get pretty cagey from here on out though on when I release certain things.

[quote name='Xellos2099']Is Kmart going to carry Duke Nukem Forever for PC in June?[/QUOTE]
Just console; thanks!

[quote name='splintercell']Awesome, bought. Do you know what the MX vs ATV offer is yet, by any chance?[/QUOTE]
Probably a $15 on MX

[quote name='cancerman1120']OT but I just read LA Noire is on 3 discs for the xbox 360. If I was not such an achievement whore I would get this on the PS3 (only get exclusives for that). Day one buy (at Kmart of course) but does this change anyone's plans for system?

http://kotaku.com/#!5798996/rockstar-made-la-noire-so-big-they-could-barely-fit-it-on-one-disc-or-three[/QUOTE]

Wow I guess that i didn't realize that xbox was still doing this, come to think of it I believe i heard that FF13 for xbox had 3 or 4 discs as well, you'd think they'd come up with a solution. Anyways I'm fairly certain that the PS3 has extra exclusive content as many of the newer multi-platform games have.

here's the link: http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/13/la-noire-to-feature-ps3-exclusive-content-consuls-car-traffic/

[quote name='DRKnight']Saw a couple of copies of metroid prime trilogy at my local Kmart, called three times to ask for the price and no one could answer me. Does anyone know how much this is going for at Kmart?[/QUOTE]
Chump change for a billionaire bachelor. It's like:

You: (walks into a Kmart and sees a couple copies of Metroid Prime Trilogy) How much are these?
Kmart employee: Let me check.
You: Forget it. (writes check) I just bought this store.

Hey Josh, I emailed the address provided at page 2 with a picture of my receipt and information. Do you guys reply with confirmation, I was really looking forward to getting Mortal Kombat next week with the 15 dollar coupon. Unless you add credit to the sywr card looks like I'm SOL.

[quote name='JMShanCAG']Hey Josh, I emailed the address provided at page 2 with a picture of my receipt and information. Do you guys reply with confirmation, I was really looking forward to getting Mortal Kombat next week with the 15 dollar coupon. Unless you add credit to the sywr card looks like I'm SOL.[/QUOTE]
Hey bud, I definitely give confirmation when I answer emails. I try and catch up every other night (within 48 hours). I'll be catching up tonight as well.

[quote name='DRKnight']Saw a couple of copies of metroid prime trilogy at my local Kmart, called three times to ask for the price and no one could answer me. Does anyone know how much this is going for at Kmart?[/QUOTE]

I just checked last week and its $49.99.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']There definitely will be :) I am going to have to get pretty cagey from here on out though on when I release certain things.[/QUOTE]

OK, thanks - I just wanted to know something was in the works. I take it Nintendo has pretty strict control over these things and with this being a fairly major release I can see why you need to be careful.

So I will pick up Lego Pirates for PS3 next week to extend my coupon train, and then use the $15 from that on Zelda 3DS - and hopefully keep it running from there...

I wouldn't be picking up Lego Pirates at all if it wasn't for that $60 coupon deal. I sat out on LSW III because I have yet to play Lego Harry Potter which I picked up on release. So the Kmart deals have finally got me back (again) to buying games I wouldn't have nornally bought (just like Enslaved and Vanquish last fall) :lol:. And that, in turn, will lead me to get games I would normally buy, like Zelda, from Kmart instead of Amazon...

Josh, since you guys won't be carrying Catherine is there a way to order it online with free shipping to store and using a game coupon on the store pickup?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']There definitely will be :) I am going to have to get pretty cagey from here on out though on when I release certain things.[/QUOTE]
What about any deals on a 3DS system? I'm still crossing my fingers for a bundle deal from Nintendo, but if not I'll have to settle for a normal system.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Just console; thanks![/QUOTE]

Bugger, was hoping to stack la noire and witcher 2 coupon for DNF. Was the upper management worry that a 10 years in the making game won't tell well?

Not sure if everyone got this but I just got a email saying if you spend 50 dollars in a single transaction on 5/6 and 5/7 then you get a bonus 5000 points. It was a email for mothers day.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Not sure if everyone got this but I just got a email saying if you spend 50 dollars in a single transaction on 5/6 and 5/7 then you get a bonus 5000 points. It was a email for mothers day.[/QUOTE]

How do you make a membership and like do they send you a card and how do you use them when you purchase a game?

What is the point of points?

Struck out again on Motorstorm: Apocalypse at the K-mart in Annandale VA (#4483), no copies in stock. Also no Portal 2 copies there either, but that wasn't my first choice. Will try #7415 in Springfield again in the next day or two, otherwise I'll bag this game because the coupon offer ends Saturday. Will have to use my $15 coupon on something else before it expires on 5/21.

the mother's day event is similar to that bonus sywr event the week of portal kombat release, up to i think 75 spent u get 5000 points, up to 99.99 u get 10000 up to 149.99 u get 15k, and u get 25 for 150+ i think,. somethin along those lines. Not sure if i will partake since theres not much i want this week (maybe portal but that won't even get me 5k

[quote name='SPVietBoy']the mother's day event is similar to that bonus sywr event the week of portal kombat release, up to i think 75 spent u get 5000 points, up to 99.99 u get 10000 up to 149.99 u get 15k, and u get 25 for 150+ i think,. somethin along those lines. Not sure if i will partake since theres not much i want this week (maybe portal but that won't even get me 5k[/QUOTE]
km_0505_5.jpg

Participating stores.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Well this time difference is 50 dollars you get 5000 points. No tiers on this special this time[/QUOTE]

no there's tiers, i told u, 50-74.99 - 5k points
75-99.99 - 10k points,
100-149.99 pts - 15k pts
150+ -25k pts

edit: Spiritual Remains - !!! yes! that was wat i was trying to post earlier, but i couldnt figure out how to do the spoilers thing and it kept sayin i was over the msg limit (which was ridiculous cuz i didnt even write much)

I was going to go there tomorrow afternoon and pick up motorstorm along with a Starbucks gift card saturday for my M.I.L. and pick up another type of giftcard for my mom. Wonder if those would qualify?

[quote name='aznhero913']I was going to go there tomorrow afternoon and pick up motorstorm along with a Starbucks gift card saturday for my M.I.L. and pick up another type of giftcard for my mom. Wonder if those would qualify?[/QUOTE]

1px.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] *All of the departments listed here are to be excluded from all issues and redemptions unless included above - Third Party & Kmart Gift Cards, Tobacco & Alcohol, Prescriptions, Gasoline, Bounties, Vending Machine, Lottery Sold & Redeemed, Postage Sold, Check Cashing Fee, Layaway Service Fees-Cancel Fees-RTS Disb & Payments, Wire Transfer & Fee, Money Order & Fee, Sears Charge Payment, Convenience Fee, Bill Payment & Fee, Ticket Events, ALL Taxes.

so unless i missed somethin in the email, i think only motorstorm would count - so u'd only qualify for 5k points
[/FONT]

[quote name='SPVietBoy']
1px.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bounties[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Guess I won't be going to Kmart this weekend to pay off the bounty on my head.

[quote name='SPVietBoy']no there's tiers, i told u, 50-74.99 - 5k points
75-99.99 - 10k points,
100-149.99 pts - 15k pts
150+ -25k pts

edit: Spiritual Remains - !!! yes! that was wat i was trying to post earlier, but i couldnt figure out how to do the spoilers thing and it kept sayin i was over the msg limit (which was ridiculous cuz i didnt even write much)[/QUOTE]
I am trying to get out ahead of these offers but the communication sucks on this stuff! Thank you all for posting them.

Hey Josh did you get the email I sent you little bit ago? Just wanted to make sure.

I agree seems like communication does suck as i wish we could know about these deals more in advance then one day.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Well i got a totally different email[/QUOTE]

ahh, i'm not sure about that then

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Another question Josh, tomorrow if i go and put a chest freeze on layaway, would i still be eligible for the bonus points?[/QUOTE]

i think u have to specifically spend that amount but idk how layaway works so not sure

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Another question Josh, tomorrow if i go and put a chest freeze on layaway, would i still be eligible for the bonus points?[/QUOTE]

Chest freezers fall under major appliances, so no.
†Major Appliances include Stoves, Refrigerators, Freezers, Over the Range Microwaves.

[quote name='The_ZZ']Josh, since you guys won't be carrying Catherine is there a way to order it online with free shipping to store and using a game coupon on the store pickup?[/QUOTE]

Josh can you please answer my question?

Josh, gotta ask once more, hope I'm not pestering ^_^

[quote name='SAB-CA']I have to ask, any chance of Dynasty Warriors 7 getting a deal again before the MK/Portal 2 release deal coupons expire? The new DLC that just got released for the game is sure to bring it to some peoples attention, so it'd be great to get it on the cheap...

Also, I've seen some of the 60 gig 360 "live starter kits" on clearance at my local stores... any chance of a price drop coming to them soon?[/QUOTE]

Might hit a few out-of-town stores this weekend, so this info could be very helpful! Thanks again!

I've got to remember to stop by Kmart this week to get Motorstorm Apocalypse. I'm liking the $20 coupon for Brink, too. That will definitely come in handy.

I picked up a game i've been wanting forever last night, Deadly Creatures. I bought a 3ds accessory to get over $15 for my coupon(the game is only $14.99, woo!) Everything worked fine.

I can't wait for LA Noir and the 3ds/Madden deal!

[quote name='SPVietBoy']
1px.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] *All of the departments listed here are to be excluded from all issues and redemptions unless included above - Third Party & Kmart Gift Cards, Tobacco & Alcohol, Prescriptions, Gasoline, Bounties, Vending Machine, Lottery Sold & Redeemed, Postage Sold, Check Cashing Fee, Layaway Service Fees-Cancel Fees-RTS Disb & Payments, Wire Transfer & Fee, Money Order & Fee, Sears Charge Payment, Convenience Fee, Bill Payment & Fee, Ticket Events, ALL Taxes.

so unless i missed somethin in the email, i think only motorstorm would count - so u'd only qualify for 5k points
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I don't think PSN/XBLA counts as a gift card...I don't see prepaid phone cards part of that exclusion list as well. If it counts towards the bonus points, I need to re-up my Virgin Mobile account.

well since I never opened bonerstorm apocalypse maybe I should just return that one to BB and buy it at kmart for the bonus points.

I put in CoD4 for the first time in a long while to test out the new surround sound setup (mounted speakers in better spots) and man that game is still fun online. I only mention cause it's on sale for $20 at kmart this week I think. Good for getting over that $75 limit with a $60 game if you don't own it anymore.

I still think that's the best one, still lots of people playing online too.

Unless there was a secret drop for it recently, the price is $49.99

[quote name='SpiritualRemains']Chest freezers fall under major appliances, so no.[/QUOTE]

Although your logic is absolutely 100% correct I bought a chest freezer during the last promotion the week that Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat came out and I got the 25,000 bonus points--and I even paid for the entire purchase ($159.99) using SYWR points.

[quote name='cancerman1120']OT but I just read LA Noire is on 3 discs for the xbox 360. If I was not such an achievement whore I would get this on the PS3 (only get exclusives for that). Day one buy (at Kmart of course) but does this change anyone's plans for system?

http://kotaku.com/#!5798996/rocksta...they-could-barely-fit-it-on-one-disc-or-three[/QUOTE]
I don't mind swapping discs at all, but I'll be buying LA Noire on :ps3: because of the exclusive DLC mission it includes, and because I know that ever since announcing Agent, Rockstar has been heavily focused on making their game engine extremely optimized for :ps3: so I am confident that there will be no performance disadvantage between platforms. In the past, the color depth has been noticeably better on :360: versions of Rockstar games, but reports are that they've improved that, and even then, for me, having more content definitely outweighs any slight lack of color depth if the rest of the game performs equally well. Gameplay is definitely #1.

Can't wait for Josh to finalize the "get a free sub-$20 game" portion of the offer, because I am snapping up The Simpsons Game for :360: for sure! :)

[quote name='gamerdogbert']I don't mind swapping discs at all, but I'll be buying LA Noire on :ps3: because of the exclusive DLC mission it includes, and because I know that ever since announcing Agent, Rockstar has been heavily focused on making their game engine extremely optimized for :ps3: so I am confident that there will be no performance disadvantage between platforms. In the past, the color depth has been noticeably better on :360: versions of Rockstar games, but reports are that they've improved that, and even then, for me, having more content definitely outweighs any slight lack of color depth if the rest of the game performs equally well. Gameplay is definitely #1.

Can't wait for Josh to finalize the "get a free sub-$20 game" portion of the offer, because I am snapping up The Simpsons Game for :360: for sure! :)[/QUOTE]

Rockstar did not develop the game, and it isn't running on their engine. I believe they have been showing the PS3 version so far so they are probably identical or close(ps3 was definitely lead, but porting to 360 is much easier obviously).

[quote name='vlv723']I don't think PSN/XBLA counts as a gift card...I don't see prepaid phone cards part of that exclusion list as well. If it counts towards the bonus points, I need to re-up my Virgin Mobile account.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about the PSN/XBLA cards and virgin mobile account but the psn/xbla cards might work, i think people got some during the portal 2/mortal kombat release, but not 100% sure

also cardsharkrob, the email some of us have excludes layaway services too

I know it's a long way out, but without giving away the details entirely, can you tell us if the PS3 deal you mentioned for the week of 6/5 will be worth foregoing the use of $60 in coupons on it in favor of something within the coupon date range?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back