SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

May 22nd through the 28th: (Light week, believe me, I need it!)

:360::ps3: Enslaved $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
xbox360.gif
ps3.gif
Splatterhouse $19.99 (Reg. $39.99)
:360::ps3: Dirt 3 $15 Gaming Coupon
:pc: Civilization 5 $29.99 (Reg. $49.99) Not available in all stores, recommend calling ahead.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

May 22nd through the 28th:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $60 Gaming Coupon ($299.99)
:360: Kinect Sensor $25 Gaming Coupon ($149.99)
:360: Halo Reach $39.99 ($59.99)

Coming Soon:

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Reward member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

:360::ps3: 5-31 Hunted Demon Forge $15 Gaming Coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BobbyTastic']Oh, so that's what the reward for the PSN downtime is? How much is MSRP for inFamous?

Also, I agree, it's not like making a PSN account cost anything in the first place, if I was a PS3 owner I'd rather get something else (even another $20 and under game, since there will hopefully be another wave of Nintendo Selects by then).[/QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken, the MSRP for inFamous is $29.99. The Welcome Back package no doubt sounds great to those who haven't played such game(s) :D

[quote name='LordVila']I just set mine up on a junk email account or for Gmail you could do this:
1. Click on a recently received email from KMart.
2. Select More Actions - Filter Messages Like These
3. Select all of the KMart emails - Next Step
4. Then you can select whether to archive them automatically or just delete them automatically.[/QUOTE]

Done and done. Thank you.

Though Infamous was fun and I'm definitely getting Infamous 2 (they could sell me the UC3 beta it comes with alone for $60 and I'd happily buy it..) I do agree that Infamous was repetitive. I never finished it but what I played of it was still worth the buy. Still very much looking forward to the sequel even if it is basically more of the same.

Josh you'll be secretly happy to know I've got a $15 coupon that is probably not going to be used in time ;)

I really should buy Enslaved again but I'm not sure my local Kmart has any, and I'd buy Splatterhouse but really not sure if I'll have the time to get to Kmart again before it expires.

[quote name='Mr.SmileyOne']If I'm not mistaken, the MSRP for inFamous is $29.99. The Welcome Back package no doubt sounds great to those who haven't played such game(s) :D[/QUOTE]

Just looked up the package, that's not a bad deal at all, rofl.
I'd have picked LBP + inFamous, easy.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Just looked up the package, that's not a bad deal at all, rofl.
I'd have picked LBP + inFamous, easy.[/QUOTE]

It's two "greatest hits" so games selling for $19.99 at times, so giving them away isn't all that exciting. In lieu of this situation, I would have just made playstation plus free for everyone until a set date at least, so at least could keep getting benefits from it long term...but two $20 games? Cummon Sony, that was a wasted effort to stall the negative press. Especially since DLC-related PSN may be down to June?

[quote name='ShockandAww']Though Infamous was fun and I'm definitely getting Infamous 2 (they could sell me the UC3 beta it comes with alone for $60 and I'd happily buy it..) I do agree that Infamous was repetitive. I never finished it but what I played of it was still worth the buy. Still very much looking forward to the sequel even if it is basically more of the same.

Josh you'll be secretly happy to know I've got a $15 coupon that is probably not going to be used in time ;)

I really should buy Enslaved again but I'm not sure my local Kmart has any, and I'd buy Splatterhouse but really not sure if I'll have the time to get to Kmart again before it expires.[/QUOTE]

Buy a random game using the coupon and extend your window 30 days :cool:

repeat cycle until game you want is in stock and win :D

You ever hear the expression "don't look a gift horse in the mouth"? It's a free game. How could you possibly complain about that as a makegood for something you don't pay for?

[quote name='confoosious']You ever hear the expression "don't look a gift horse in the mouth"? It's 2 free games. How could you possibly complain about that as a makegood for something you don't pay for?[/QUOTE]

The vast majority of people that play PS3 games already owned most if not all of those games offered. So offering them to the experienced gamers was essentially pointless. It's shameless advertising for new users, but for those of us long term users it was nothing but a reminder of how uninformed Sony is of their market.

Man, the Kmart people near me were difficult when it came to getting the deal last week. i had to go back and forth to the Kmart a few times over just to finally get L.A. Noire on my 3rd visit and the deal. They never even heard about the deal. It wasnt until the last time that they said i wasnt the only one who had tried to get it and we made it work out. Sad that it took me leaving and going back 3 times over trying to land it. Thanks for the updates every week and keep the good deals coming!

[quote name='caponesgun']The vast majority of people that play PS3 games already owned most if not all of those games offered. So offering them to the experienced gamers was essentially pointless. It's shameless advertising for new users, but for those of us long term users it was nothing but a reminder of how uninformed Sony is of their market.[/QUOTE]

I guess you have never heard of that expression.

[quote name='caponesgun']The vast majority of people that play PS3 games already owned most if not all of those games offered. So offering them to the experienced gamers was essentially pointless. It's shameless advertising for new users, but for those of us long term users it was nothing but a reminder of how uninformed Sony is of their market.[/QUOTE]

You're one of the reasons why I hate gamers.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The game(inFamous) is repetitive and downright boring, save your money for better titles.:razz:[/QUOTE]

Lol, you've been proven to have absolutely terrible taste, which is understandable when you can only afford games under $20.

Too bad about Dead or Alive 3DS. You guys might as well not be stocking it if you're getting it a week late.

I'm really interested because of the online play. For some reason I just love playing online SSF4 on 3DS and DOA should be the same. I think it's cause people don't take it as seriously on the portables so I don't mind the lag/randomness of online.

May have to go with the Toys R Us/BB price match unless you are saying your Zelda week 3DS software deals will be so good as to wait.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']You're one of the reasons why I hate gamers.[/QUOTE]

I can definitely see where his frustration's at. If Sony didn't want complaints such as his, they would have offered a credit. I'm definitely content with their offering, even though I already own four of the games...But the whole fiasco didn't effect me much in the first place since I've had plenty of other things to do in the mean-time.

Sony handled this situation poorly (being hacked), their response was a definite improvement, but was still flawed.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']You're one of the reasons why I hate gamers.[/QUOTE]

He has a point - those games are old as anything and most people who wanted them have them..

Like was mentioned on the CAGcast I think giving away an online enabled game like MAG would have been better. Little Big Planet 1 is completely made obsolete by the sequel, and Infamous 1 wasn't really that good, imo. The sequel will hopefully add the variety the first game was missing, but I thought the first one was pretty poor.

And the PSP selections are just terrible.

Giving people a week or two to go on a website and redeem a $20 credit (only valid for accounts that had credit card information linked/have had wallet funds used in the store in the past to avoid duplicate accounts) that could be used on anything in the store would have been best. Get people on there and buying stuff right away so they get in the habit of buying on PSN again.

Right, it's not that people are complaining about what's being given away, it's just that it's a stupid move because their most hardcore, loyal users (who they should be most worried about keeping loyal through this mess) are being given the least compensation, because they probably already own these games..

I'm just glad I got ~$18 TIV for infamous 1 at gamestop after the list was announced. I paid $10 for it on black friday last year ;)

[quote name='confoosious']I guess you have never heard of that expression.[/QUOTE]

Lmao, yeah, they did kind of gloss over your points. Also, it's TWO* free games. And I honestly expected (READ: EXPECTED =/= WANTED) a lot less out of Sony since the PSN is free, and it doesn't look like anyone's CC was actually affected. I'm more pissed about how Sony didn't 'fess up and how crap their security is, I'd rather my compensation include some guarantees on that and a formal apology.

Regardless, inFamous isn't a GH, is it? And if you already own it, give it to someone else or sell it/trade it?

I suppose the selection could have been a LITTLE broader than those 4 games.*

Last edited by a moderator:

Right, it's not that people are complaining about what's being given away, it's just that it's a stupid move because their most hardcore, loyal users (who they should be most worried about keeping loyal through this mess) are being given the least compensation, because they probably already own these games..

Sony really disappointed me with their welcome back package.

I don't understand how numb nuts go online and preach that Sony doesn't owe anything.
Really?!?!? I had to take security measures and re-order credit cards, keep an eye on my credit report for the next few months, and have had no PSN for about a month. To put a cherry on top of it, Sony blatantly lied repeatedly about the loss of personal data.

Sony's compensation is a couple worthless titles for PS3, PSN+, and a couple shitty psp games?!?!?
GTFOH if you honestly think that POS package even comes close to being a respectful compensation for their massive fuck up.

The CEO's, FFO's, CFO's at Sony can do all the fukn bowing they want out of humility, but I'm honestly offended that those guys think that our loss of personal info was worth that little.

[quote name='cheesebu']Lol, you've been proven to have absolutely terrible taste, which is understandable when you can only afford games under $20.[/QUOTE]

Dude come on?!?!?

Was that really necessary?

[quote name='aznhero913']Sony really disappointed me with their welcome back package.

I don't understand how numb nuts go online and preach that Sony doesn't owe anything.
Really?!?!? I had to take security measures and re-order credit cards, keep an eye on my credit report for the next few months, and have had no PSN for about a month. To put a cherry on top of it, Sony blatantly lied repeatedly about the loss of personal data.

Sony's compensation is a couple worthless titles for PS3, PSN+, and a couple shitty psp games?!?!?
GTFOH if you honestly think that POS package even comes close to being a respectful compensation for their massive fuck up.

The CEO's, FFO's, CFO's at Sony can do all the fukn bowing they want out of humility, but I'm honestly offended that those guys think that our loss of personal info was worth that little.[/QUOTE]

:roll: when you actually get a charge on your credit card that's unauthorized, you have a point. The 2 mins it took you to order a new card is hardly something that was a huge inconvenience.

also, learn how to multiquote or edit a post.

[quote name='aznhero913']How soon can we access the U3 beta ?[/QUOTE]
Supposed to be June 28th for Infamous buyers/PS+ members, and July 5th for everyone else. However if everything is working by then I think pretty much everyone could be a PS+ member at that point, so I dont know how they're going to do it.

[quote name='confoosious']:roll: when you actually get a charge on your credit card that's unauthorized, you have a point. The 2 mins it took you to order a new card is hardly something that was a huge inconvenience.

also, learn how to multiquote or edit a post.[/QUOTE]
That's when Sony takes away one of his free games to even things out.

I still believe that everyone who is up in arms and constantly bitching about the PSN hackers "stealing" credit card information don't actually have a credit card because then they would know how easy it is to get a new card and how protected you are against credit card fraud.

[quote name='jer7583']He has a point - those games are old as anything and most people who wanted them have them..

Like was mentioned on the CAGcast I think giving away an online enabled game like MAG would have been better. Little Big Planet 1 is completely made obsolete by the sequel, and Infamous 1 wasn't really that good, imo. The sequel will hopefully add the variety the first game was missing, but I thought the first one was pretty poor.

And the PSP selections are just terrible.

Giving people a week or two to go on a website and redeem a $20 credit (only valid for accounts that had credit card information linked/have had wallet funds used in the store in the past to avoid duplicate accounts) that could be used on anything in the store would have been best. Get people on there and buying stuff right away so they get in the habit of buying on PSN again.

I'm just glad I got ~$18 TIV for infamous 1 at gamestop after the list was announced. I paid $10 for it on black friday last year ;)[/QUOTE]

Last I checked the list had Killzone Liberation and LBP on it for PSP. Neither game is "terrible".

[quote name='The_ZZ']I still need to play the first inFamous.. maybe I can get it free from Sony and beat it before 2 comes out. It'll be hard, I don't game that much

With that said, giving away inFamous with inFamous 2 doesn't make much sense especially since it's going to be free for everyone with a PSN account. Sly Cooper Collection would be better (since it's already in the bargain bins) plus a $20 coupon would be nice.[/QUOTE]

josh has already said he's thinking over the infamous deal, it wasnt even confirmed before the welcome back package, and i don't understand y ur craving for so many deals, u just said u dont game much (jw)

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Oh, so that's what the reward for the PSN downtime is? How much is MSRP for inFamous?

Also, I agree, it's not like making a PSN account cost anything in the first place, if I was a PS3 owner I'd rather get something else (even another $20 and under game, since there will hopefully be another wave of Nintendo Selects by then).[/QUOTE]

wat do u mean? u get 2 games, free ps+ and some other stuff that doesnt apply to me lol

[quote name='ShockandAww']Though Infamous was fun and I'm definitely getting Infamous 2 (they could sell me the UC3 beta it comes with alone for $60 and I'd happily buy it..) I do agree that Infamous was repetitive. I never finished it but what I played of it was still worth the buy. Still very much looking forward to the sequel even if it is basically more of the same.

I really should buy Enslaved again but I'm not sure my local Kmart has any, and I'd buy Splatterhouse but really not sure if I'll have the time to get to Kmart again before it expires.[/QUOTE]

i agree wit the uc3 point... :D and i played teh shit out of it, repetitive yes, but i enjoyed the story and just being a total badass (evil)

[quote name='caponesgun']It's two "greatest hits" so games selling for $19.99 at times, so giving them away isn't all that exciting. In lieu of this situation, I would have just made playstation plus free for everyone until a set date at least, so at least could keep getting benefits from it long term...but two $20 games? Cummon Sony, that was a wasted effort to stall the negative press. Especially since DLC-related PSN may be down to June?[/QUOTE]

comeon dude... if ur gonna talk a bit of trash about sony, do ur research, it takes 2 mins to google "sony welcome back package" or w/e and see that ur also gettin more (and like u wanted, ps+ for 30 days, or 60 if ur already a ps+ member)

u can't say the vast majority of ppl that play it have owned those games... i know plenty that don't have it or never played it, sony's ps3 base has also grown since some of those games have come out

[quote name='aznhero913']Sony really disappointed me with their welcome back package.

The CEO's, FFO's, CFO's at Sony can do all the fukn bowing they want out of humility, but I'm honestly offended that those guys think that our loss of personal info was worth that little.[/QUOTE]

i understand the whole taking security measures and all that about ur info, but sony didnt lie (repeatedly) they didn;t know the extent of the hack and i cant be 100% (its been awhile) but i think i read somethin about cc info not being given out, but when soe was hit some non-american cc info was taken

[quote name='ShockandAww']Supposed to be June 28th for Infamous buyers/PS+ members, and July 5th for everyone else. However if everything is working by then I think pretty much everyone could be a PS+ member at that point, so I dont know how they're going to do it.[/QUOTE]

whooooo!!! can't wat to tear up that uc3 multi :D and ur right, if its up by then, everyones gonna be a ps+ member unless they somehow make it so only those wit ps+ thats paid for can get it

edit?: just realized how long this was... can someone tell me how to do the spoiler? i apologize =/

Grrrr....just tried to use my $15 dollar gamer coupon at Kmart that I obtained from buying Witcher 2 a couple of days ago on Enslaved, and I couldn't do it. The coupon states the game has to be 15 dollars or more to be used. So 1 cent, theoretically stopped from purchasing this game today. DUMB!!!! That's okay though, I will just purchased in a few days at 15 dollars when I get the money from an Ebay transaction. I do want to get this game at its sale price though, so I will make it my next game purchase priority.

On a side note: I ended up using the coupon on Devil May Cry 4 instead since it is 20 dollars, so I ended up paying 5 dollars and some change for it. Woot!

[quote name='icewolf74']Grrrr....just tried to use my $15 dollar gamer coupon at Kmart that I obtained from buying Witcher 2 a couple of days ago on Enslaved, and I couldn't do it. The coupon states the game has to be 15 dollars or more to be used. So 1 cent, theoretically stopped from purchasing this game today. DUMB!!!! That's okay though, I will just purchased in a few days at 15 dollars when I get the money from an Ebay transaction. I do want to get this game at its sale price though, so I will make it my next game purchase priority.

On a side note: I ended up using the coupon on Devil May Cry 4 instead since it is 20 dollars, so I ended up paying 5 dollars and some change for it. Woot![/QUOTE]

thats teh way its always been, the amount u want to use it on has to be greater than or equal to the coupon pre-tax (and same for multiple coupons, a 15 and 20 coupon? need 35+ etc etc)

[quote name='confoosious']:roll: when you actually get a charge on your credit card that's unauthorized, you have a point. The 2 mins it took you to order a new card is hardly something that was a huge inconvenience.

also, learn how to multiquote or edit a post.[/QUOTE]

2 minutes?!?!?!

You might want to switch CC companies if that's all it took them to vet you about your info before sending out new cards.

About me actually getting charged and then complaining, wtf is that suppose to mean?
You make decently intelligent posts so I don't know how you could make such a stupid fuckn comment.

Could you imagine a neighbor/friend losing your house key to thieves and then telling you, "complain after you get broken into" ??

In the end it's about the respect Sony has for it's PSN users.
It's apparent that Sony believes that most it's users are moronic flaccid drones that will run with a giant smile their faces about a shitty compensation package.

I have a more self respect than those people who think that there is nothing wrong w/ the compensation Sony is giving. I'd honestly rather they have given nothing and said sorry, vs. giving a pile of shit and saying that is a token of their apology.

[quote name='aznhero913']It's apparent that Sony believes that most it's users are moronic flaccid drones that will run with a giant smile their faces about a shitty compensation package.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, another example of exactly what I'm talking about. I'm surprised he didn't use the phrase "slap in the face."

I had a quick question. Say I wanted a deal early (instead of waiting for a universal price drop) and gave in to signing up for this lame card. When I opt out of Email do I still get coupons or do they check that? Nothing says it'll prevent coupons and bonus offers probably means dumb crap like they track your purchases and try to sell you something you don't want. I decided to pass on last week's deal since I couldn't think of a $20 game I needed.

I really don't get all the rage about the games picked for the package either, and i own 4/5 of them. I guess you could just stop buying games altogether in the hopes that you'll get every one you want cheap or free, but i'm more into playing video games than saving money on them.

I agree that Infamous and especially LBP are kinda weak choices, but they will also probably be the most picked games... They simply aren't there for people like us. Dead Nation and Wipeout(+DLC) are pretty baller for free games if you ask me.

[quote name='icewolf74']Grrrr....just tried to use my $15 dollar gamer coupon at Kmart that I obtained from buying Witcher 2 a couple of days ago on Enslaved, and I couldn't do it. The coupon states the game has to be 15 dollars or more to be used. So 1 cent, theoretically stopped from purchasing this game today. DUMB!!!! That's okay though, I will just purchased in a few days at 15 dollars when I get the money from an Ebay transaction. I do want to get this game at its sale price though, so I will make it my next game purchase priority.

On a side note: I ended up using the coupon on Devil May Cry 4 instead since it is 20 dollars, so I ended up paying 5 dollars and some change for it. Woot![/QUOTE]

I found that looking for a clearance gaming item, or buying something small like ds pens, make for a good filler when trying to push the gaming purchase over the minimum buy price.

[quote name='aznhero913']2 minutes?!?!?!

You might want to switch CC companies if that's all it took them to vet you about your info before sending out new cards.

About me actually getting charged and then complaining, wtf is that suppose to mean?
You make decently intelligent posts so I don't know how you could make such a stupid fuckn comment.

Could you imagine a neighbor/friend losing your house key to thieves and then telling you, "complain after you get broken into" ??

In the end it's about the respect Sony has for it's PSN users.
It's apparent that Sony believes that most it's users are moronic flaccid drones that will run with a giant smile their faces about a shitty compensation package.

I have a more self respect than those people who think that there is nothing wrong w/ the compensation Sony is giving. I'd honestly rather they have given nothing and said sorry, vs. giving a pile of shit and saying that is a token of their apology.[/QUOTE]

it took more than 2 minutes, but not the inconvenience that ur making it seem... and u misunderstand, this is not a "token of their apology" its a "token of appreciation" --- and the statement "It's apparent that Sony believes that most it's users are moronic flaccid drones that will run with a giant smile their faces about a shitty compensation package. " its apparent that u think so highly of sony and have also heard the saying "When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me" well, in this case, I only see the u so far.

[quote name='aznhero913']2 minutes?!?!?!

[/QUOTE]

CC Company: Hello, thank you for being a long time member of our company
You: Thanks.
CC: We noticed you're calling from 999-999-9999. That corresponds to the phone number on file. Could you also please verify your mothers maiden name and your address?
You: It's Mom and 123 Main Street. Anytown USA 11111
CC: Thanks. How can I help you today?
You: I need a new credit card because I'm worried about my old number being compromised by Sony's PSN
CC: Sure thing. Can you verify the last 4 digits of your social security number?
You: 9999
CC: We'll have that in the mail to your in 5-10 days. While I'm typing that information into the computer, may I tell you about some of the other products we have that might interest you?
You: No
CC: Ok great. [I've hit the button that corresponds to customer requested a new card on my computer.] Is there anything else I can help you with?
You: No thanks. Have a good day.

Yeah, that whole transaction is REALLY putting a dent into your day. :roll:

-----

By the way, I tried to edit the PSP icon out since the first post is wikified but it doesn't allow you to change the "advanced" stuff. Guess a mod is gonna have to do it.

[quote name='CAG Trader']I had a quick question. Say I wanted a deal early (instead of waiting for a universal price drop) and gave in to signing up for this lame card. When I opt out of Email do I still get coupons or do they check that? Nothing says it'll prevent coupons and bonus offers probably means dumb crap like they track your purchases and try to sell you something you don't want. I decided to pass on last week's deal since I couldn't think of a $20 game I needed.[/QUOTE]

i believe it shouldnt matter, but sometimes the emails promote really good offers (buy x amount, get y back, etc etc) and u never need any games XD

[quote name='The_ZZ']I still need to play the first inFamous.. maybe I can get it free from Sony and beat it before 2 comes out. It'll be hard, I don't game that much

With that said, giving away inFamous with inFamous 2 doesn't make much sense especially since it's going to be free for everyone with a PSN account. Sly Cooper Collection would be better (since it's already in the bargain bins) plus a $20 coupon would be nice.[/QUOTE]

What bargain bins are you going through? K-Mart has had a couple sales on the Sly coll. a few times at 19.99 and once at 29.99, same for Best Buy. The coll's MSRP is still 39.99, it would be silly for him to give that away for free with inFamous 2 from a budget standpoint.[quote name='confoosious']CC Company: Hello, thank you for being a long time member of our company
You: Thanks.
CC: We noticed you're calling from 999-999-9999. That corresponds to the phone number on file. Could you also please verify your mothers maiden name and your address?
You: It's Mom and 123 Main Street. Anytown USA 11111
CC: Thanks. How can I help you today?
You: I need a new credit card because I'm worried about my old number being compromised by Sony's PSN
CC: Sure thing. Can you verify the last 4 digits of your social security number?
You: 9999
CC: We'll have that in the mail to your in 5-10 days. While I'm typing that information into the computer, may I tell you about some of the other products we have that might interest you?
You: No
CC: Ok great. [I've hit the button that corresponds to customer requested a new card on my computer.] Is there anything else I can help you with?
You: No thanks. Have a good day.

Yeah, that whole transaction is REALLY putting a dent into your day. :roll:

-----

By the way, I tried to edit the PSP icon out since the first post is wikified but it doesn't allow you to change the "advanced" stuff. Guess a mod is gonna have to do it.[/QUOTE]

Like Confoosious noted above it takes like no time. It took me 10 minutes to get mine and my g/f's card's from VISA attached to our PSN accounts re-ordered. People will always want something for nothing, even tho majority of people dont even have PSN plus. Yeah it might suck getting games you already own as a reward, but do people really think Sony is going to give away the newer games for free?

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']This may be the deepest, most thought-provoking post of the entire last two pages of arguing.[/QUOTE]

i feel like this was, because being flaccid w/o a giant smile is quite obvious, but u pose an interestin dilemma... is an argument thought-provoking? is it supposed to?
just saw wat everyone was talkin about... splatterhouse for 20 sounds good... its only this week tho isnt it?

the phone call may take 2 minutes but the new card takes 5-7 business days to arrive in the mail..

End of story sony shouldn't have let it happen in the first place. They've been a tragic comedy of failures for the last 5-6 years to me anyway.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']What bargain bins are you going through? K-Mart has had a couple sales on the Sly coll. a few times at 19.99 and once at 29.99, same for Best Buy. The coll's MSRP is still 39.99, it would be silly for him to give that away for free with inFamous 2 from a budget standpoint.

Like Confoosious noted above it takes like no time. It took me 10 minutes to get mine and my g/f's card's from VISA attached to our PSN accounts re-ordered. People will always want something for nothing, even tho majority of people dont even have PSN plus. Yeah it might suck getting games you already own as a reward, but do people really think Sony is going to give away the newer games for free?[/QUOTE]

The Sly Collection is actually $29.99 MSRP now.

[quote name='confoosious']By the way, I tried to edit the PSP icon out since the first post is wikified but it doesn't allow you to change the "advanced" stuff. Guess a mod is gonna have to do it.[/QUOTE]So that's why it is there. I got excited to see the icon, only to find out that I now have just a flaccid smile. Ha ha.

forgive me if this question has been asked already, but does anyone know if there will be a deal on Alice - and if so, what it is? i'm thinking of preordering from Amazon since it's only $45, but i want to know if KMart's deal is going to come close to matching (i've got gaming coupons to use).

Picked up Create and Metro 2033 today and used my 20.00 coupon and my points, feels good to leave with both for like 5.00, although I realize the inaccuracy of saying that was my total cost necessarily. This LA Noire sale really knocked out a lot of cheap titles at my store, it is almost non existent now!

Create is an interesting game that not many people talk about, check it out, it is fun if you're into physics type games.

For now I'm off the coupon wagon, as I used my last one, but I'm still in the kmart game. Waiting for the Alice deal too.

[quote name='rydawg25']forgive me if this question has been asked already, but does anyone know if there will be a deal on Alice - and if so, what it is? i'm thinking of preordering from Amazon since it's only $45, but i want to know if KMart's deal is going to come close to matching (i've got gaming coupons to use).[/QUOTE]

Not to advertise other deals here, but Amazon has it for $45 + the soundtrack, and I hear the first release wave comes with the first game, but maybe me highlighting that will give the people Josh needs approval from, some "incentive" to have a good deal. :p

Also, I really hope this PSN debate is over. I don't even have a PS3, lol.

Picked up Splatterhouse PS3 and Motorstorm: Pacific Rift PS3 for $20 each today, great deals. Motorstorm was in the original packaging, not the ugly greatest hits version, otherwise I would have passed on it. Can't stand the ugly red borders on PS3 greatest hits.

[quote name='rydawg25']forgive me if this question has been asked already, but does anyone know if there will be a deal on Alice - and if so, what it is? i'm thinking of preordering from Amazon since it's only $45, but i want to know if KMart's deal is going to come close to matching (i've got gaming coupons to use).[/QUOTE]

i believe there is a deal but josh doesnt reveal deals (usually) until close to the release date so that it doesnt get matched by others so fast --- u can always preorder and if u like kmarts better, cancel

just preorder it and cancel it if you want kmart's deal later on. I'm pretty sure the kmart deal will be released before your amazon order begins to be "processed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back