Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh,

Any Black Friday NBA Jam deals? Looks like Target has the Wii version for $27 but I was hoping to find a sweet deal on the 360 version. Just not sure if I should get it at launch with a $20 credit or if I can catch it on sale Black Friday.

[quote name='jinxpalm']Josh,

Any Black Friday NBA Jam deals? Looks like Target has the Wii version for $27 but I was hoping to find a sweet deal on the 360 version. Just not sure if I should get it at launch with a $20 credit or if I can catch it on sale Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say no retailer is going to have an NBA Jam 360 / PS3 deal for Black Friday.

These ads are usually made way in advance, and retailers weren't even aware that Jam was going to be a standalone title until recently. By the time it was announced, it was probably too late to include it in any BF ads.

There's got to be some way to get electronics employees to put new releases out on tuesday/wednesdays when they release.

This "we don't have it" nonsense that so many people are experiencing because the employees are too lazy to open up some boxes and stock shelves so people can buy product is insane.

This should be like a zero tolerance thing. Crack that whip, josh!

I know the problem is also that many stores don't have dedicated electronics department employees. Many of them just work wherever so they're not familiar with the department.

[quote name='ps2emotions']My local kmarts told me they would not be getting anymore red wii's so I went to walmart and purchased a couple. So this really isn't that limited if they are going to keep shipping them through the holidays? Also any of the red mario dsi xl bundle deals coming down the pipeline because fixing to jump on one of those at walmart with 10% discount?[/QUOTE]

Wow, they were actually out of Red Wiis? I went to a Kmart last night that had 5 or 6 in the case. The overabundance of them actually made me think twice about getting it (but I still did).

[quote name='Glasscocked']I bought a new red Wii also and I am selling my old one with a bunch of games I never played (and are still sealed even) on ebay. I figure with the sale of the old one + games and the $50 bonus in points I will get a free upgrade to the new system.

Also as far as nothing coming out, look no further than Epic Mickey and *hopefully* Gran Turismo 5 before xmas. I had zero interest in Epic Mickey before I saw gameinformers article on it a couple issues back. Looks really cool![/QUOTE]

I might get Epic Mickey but I'm pretty confused by all the prices people are throwing around. I really wish people wouldn't say "I can get it for $20!" when they mean they are using Rewards credit or other gaming coupons to do so. From what I can tell, the CE is $70, and it comes with a $30 coupon. So even if you take the $30 off the $70 price and use a $15 coupon from the "preorder" box, really, the best you can do is $30 (factoring in the $5 spent for the "preorder" box). And then the problem there is you are stuck with a $30 coupon and no new releases for the most part after Epic Mickey comes out. So you are sort of dependent on Josh running a deal on a recent release leading up to Christmas to get good value out of that coupon.

In any case, my coupon train derailed somewhat when I used my 2 $20 coupons on the Red Wii. So now all I have is the Epic Mickey coupon and the $50 in SYWR credit. I'm not sure what that means for me with Apache Air Assault, Majin, the possible DAO Ultimate deal, etc...

[quote name='confoosious']you can't make a blanket statement like that. It's simply not true. Last year, if you didn't get a mario metallica blue dsi right off the bat (i believe it was released tday), they were damn near impossible to find. A quick glance shows COMPLETED new ones going for $240 recently.

While some companies take advantage of "limited!!!!" marketing, there are some instances where it behooves you to buy it if you want it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I picked up the Mario DSi bundle last year actually cheaper than MSRP from Amazon because i knew that was a pretty good deal. I intended to use it for my main system, but then I just never felt compelled to open it. My trusty old black DS Lite was working fine for me and interestingly enough, my kids have zero interest in playing the DS so they just use my old blue phat DS for their once every few months playing. So just recently I realized I still had that Mario bundle DSi sitting in my office. WTF, I'm thinking, that is a waste. So I sold it for about the price you are seeing. It was nice to have bought something and never opened it and actually make something off of it - that is in stark contrast to most of the games I buy, never open, then lose interest in playing but which are then worth 1/4 - 1/10 of what I paid for them ;).

[quote name='Coraanu']Yes, the Kinect gaming coupons got extended through this week.[/QUOTE]

This, I did not know. After playing it at Best Buy last night I now kind of want one. If I can find it + Kinect Sports I guess I can use my $50 from the Red Wii purchase and get back on the coupon train ;).

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I believe our normal times actually if not even later. I'll have to check and get back with you. It's a big competitive advantage to be open on TDay. Not a lot of people like braving the crowds Friday morning.[/QUOTE]

This is nice. I can deal with Thanksgiving Day sales. On BF, I will be safely holed up at home playing games all day - not going out at all if I can help it (though of course I will hit up Amazon for their BF deals).

[quote name='jer7583']There's got to be some way to get electronics employees to put new releases out on tuesday/wednesdays when they release.

This "we don't have it" nonsense that so many people are experiencing because the employees are too lazy to open up some boxes and stock shelves so people can buy product is insane.

This should be like a zero tolerance thing. Crack that whip, josh![/QUOTE]

It took me months of correspondence with Josh to finally solve this issue with my local store. I talked with the manager, I talked with the store manager, and months of dialogue with Josh finally led to the store actually stocking the games on release. I worked on this problem since May, constantly providing Josh detailed information to use, and it took until late October to fix it. This isn't anything against Josh - he did EVERYTHING in his power, but it took the actual store employees that long to figure out the process of putting the games out on release day.

And even then, they STILL don't put all the games out on release. Had to ask for Sims 3 on release because they still had it on the back (but Fable 3 and FU 2 were in the case.)

I was hopeful things at K-Mart would change. These days, I don't think anything ever will. We are almost into 2011 and the same problems you mention keep coming up.

The only justification I have for shopping at K-Mart anymore is that I'm supporting Josh directly, because he deserves it. The K-Mart chain itself, however, does not.

I don't understand how it can't be a checklist for employees to do like cleaning the bathroom or stocking the paper towel isle.

wtf?

[quote name='io']I might get Epic Mickey but I'm pretty confused by all the prices people are throwing around. I really wish people wouldn't say "I can get it for $20!" when they mean they are using Rewards credit or other gaming coupons to do so. From what I can tell, the CE is $70, and it comes with a $30 coupon. So even if you take the $30 off the $70 price and use a $15 coupon from the "preorder" box, really, the best you can do is $30 (factoring in the $5 spent for the "preorder" box). And then the problem there is you are stuck with a $30 coupon and no new releases for the most part after Epic Mickey comes out. So you are sort of dependent on Josh running a deal on a recent release leading up to Christmas to get good value out of that coupon.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering what the deal on the CE was.

Personally, I have the Mickey preorder ($15) and my cash from Kirby ($20) which I plan on using on Mickey. As you say, I'm not sure if the cash on the CE will be all that useful, since there isn't much more I want. (or, that I have time to play.)

Wow if you manage $20 giftcard on DKC I might just be buying Goldeneye and Sonic Colors ... basically all of my games from Kmart this season. How totally amazing these deals are. Hopefully folks are doing other shopping that they'd normally do at Meijer's or Walmart while they're in their local Kmart for the game deals like I've been doing.

They have some great prices on food items, toiletries, etc. :D

[quote name='jj5206']SHC, i'm debating on whether to pick up Black Ops this week or take a gamble and wait for Black Friday...Can you tell us if you are going to have any sort of a deal on Black Friday or Thanksgiving Day for Black Ops?[/QUOTE]
Depends if you already have a 360 :)

Another question -
I bought the xbox/kinect bundle and noticed I can't use the $40 coupon until a week after purchase, is this true with the coupons you get with games also?

GamingModule:

I know, Kmart has really done a great job with the games section, and I don't just mean the great prices and coupons on new stuff. A few months ago my local store was a mess, random piles of disorganized games, overpriced older titles, and walking out of the store because I couldn't find someone to open the glass case. It was a joke. Now everything is nice an organized, prices are current and in line with competitors, and there's always someone with the keys nearby.

As a 10 year former retail veteran, I'm shocked at such a quick turnaround, going from being the worst gaming retailer to one of the best (if not THE best.) I'm just wondering how long the coupon train can keep chugging before it's stopped by the bean counters.

No Black Ops Hardened Editions at my Kmart. WHHHYyYyyyyyy?!?! Probably because I went a day too late :)

I did see a couple clearance games. Excitebots Trick Racing w/ Wheel for Wii was $20 and Dirt 2 for PS3 was $15. Heavenly Sword was also $15.

One other thing. I tried to trade in my copy of Enslaved. Amazon, TrU, and Kmart itself will not take the game for trade in. I would have thought at least Kmart would have. Oh wells. Hello Ebay.

[quote name='oyla10']Does anyone know if Kinect is being shipped out to more Kmarts this Friday? Everyone is getting trucks in but I need to know if it will be on them. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Probably not, we've sold through a lot of these and it is limited by Microsoft so odds are your store is not getting more Kinect.

my kmarts are pretty good about new releases. Except for the blight of the West Allis, WI location, when I used to go there.

I just imagine it's very frustrating for newcomers to kmart to go on release day and be turned away due to employee laziness.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Probably not, we've sold through a lot of these and it is limited by Microsoft so odds are your store is not getting more Kinect.[/QUOTE]

AGH! Well thank you. I've officially missed out on the Kinect deal at Kmart. :cry:

Gah! I'm going to pick up Black Ops today and I can't decide what game to get along with it.

Fable 3 (I don't own a 360 but had already thought about picking one up for some exclusives like Fable 2/3 and Alan Wake)

Dragon Age Ultimate Edition (I wasn't really into DAO when I played it on the PC and ended up quitting pretty early in the game but I've been told to give it another shot ...I do love medieval type RPGs)

GTA IV Complete (I already own GTA IV but it's sitting in my backlog and I don't have any of the addons that come in the complete pack...)

The Sims 3 (I already have it for the PC and thought it was the worst in the series thus far and would really just be buying it for trophies)

All of the games I'd be buying on the PS3...except for Fable3 obviously.

Guidance anyone?

[quote name='ShockandAww']Wait...a Black Ops + Xbox system deal you mean???[/QUOTE]
I can neither officially confirm....or deny any soft bundle on Xbox 360 and Black Ops....

I think I'll be able to post TD/BF deals next week if they are not leaked on their own.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I can neither officially confirm....or deny any soft bundle on Xbox 360 and Black Ops....

I think I'll be able to post TD/BF deals next week if they are not leaked on their own.[/QUOTE]

If the ad scans somehow end up in my inbox, I'll be sure to finish the job :lol:

SHC

I hate to be that guy but...

What is the list of discounted games with CODBLOPS again? The other thread disappearing keeps me from checking. Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ssr']Gah! I'm going to pick up Black Ops today and I can't decide what game to get along with it.

Fable 3 (I don't own a 360 but had already thought about picking one up for some exclusives like Fable 2/3 and Alan Wake)

Dragon Age Ultimate Edition (I wasn't really into DAO when I played it on the PC and ended up quitting pretty early in the game but I've been told to give it another shot ...I do love medieval type RPGs)

GTA IV Complete (I already own GTA IV but it's sitting in my backlog and I don't have any of the addons that come in the complete pack...)

The Sims 3 (I already have it for the PC and thought it was the worst in the series thus far and would really just be buying it for trophies)

All of the games I'd be buying on the PS3...except for Fable3 obviously.

Guidance anyone?[/QUOTE]

What didn't you like about Dragon Age on the PC? It has different game mechanics on the 360 / PS3... far less tactical, less enemies to deal with, more action oriented.

I haven't played Fable 3 yet, but I've watched my girlfriend play it, and they simplified it down to the point of stupidity. I loved Fable 2 but they took too much out, imo. If you want to experience Fable, just grab 2.

Can't advise you on Sims 3, as I don't play games solely for achievements / trophies. I enjoyed Sims 3 on the PC, this is the same thing pretty much. If you didn't like it on the PC you won't like it here.

I'd just go with GTA 4... $15 is less than the cost of just one expansion. The other games will get cheaper than $35 in time.

SHC -

Any deals on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for Thanksgiving / BF? Just a yay or nay will do, so I know whether to save my last coupon for BF or keep the coupon chain going and get AC on Tuesday :D

Picked up Black Ops for 40$ after 20$ Vanquish coupon and got my 25,000 points instantly it seems. Headed over to another K-Mart to pick up Halo Reach for 15$ after using my points. Good day! No hassle in either of them and smooth sailing. Thanks!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Depends if you already have a 360 :)[/QUOTE]

alright, i might just go pick it up this week then...thanks SHC, you are the best...

also, did i hear somebody say that Enslaved is $39.99 this week making it only $15 after the $25 off with Black Ops? I thought I heard somebody say that...

[quote name='jj5206']alright, i might just go pick it up this week then...thanks SHC, you are the best...

also, did i hear somebody say that Enslaved is $39.99 this week making it only $15 after the $25 off with Black Ops? I thought I heard somebody say that...[/QUOTE]
Yes but it seems like it may be YMMV.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I can neither officially confirm....or deny any soft bundle on Xbox 360 and Black Ops....

I think I'll be able to post TD/BF deals next week if they are not leaked on their own.[/QUOTE]
Well if you do have a Black Ops bundle I'll probably be way too broke to be able to get it but I just want to say if you were to do that it would be awesome so thanks anyway.

[quote name='jer7583']There's got to be some way to get electronics employees to put new releases out on tuesday/wednesdays when they release.

This should be like a zero tolerance thing. Crack that whip, josh!

I know the problem is also that many stores don't have dedicated electronics department employees. Many of them just work wherever so they're not familiar with the department.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jer7583']I don't understand how it can't be a checklist for employees to do like cleaning the bathroom or stocking the paper towel isle.

wtf?[/QUOTE]

I think this problem begins and ends with each store manager. There is only so much Josh can do and it's up to each SM to set the policies in place. I'm guessing that video games aren't high on their priority list. Animalspinner's post shows just that. At my stores, it's hit or miss and when they miss, they will only check the back for the game if it's in the ad.

I wonder if these stores have the same problems with new release DVDs and CDs?

[quote name='animalspinners']SHC -

Any deals on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for Thanksgiving / BF? Just a yay or nay will do, so I know whether to save my last coupon for BF or keep the coupon chain going and get AC on Tuesday :D[/QUOTE]
Yes.

SHC ...

GRRRR. Another frustrating attempt at Kmart. Went in to use my Kirby Epic Yarn coupon and get FlingSmash and the Wiimote. The lady at the electronics counter was nice enough, but of course, she could not locate the game.

Actually even told me to try GameStop.

This was the St. Petersburg, Fla., location on 66th Street North.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yes but it seems like it may be YMMV.

Well if you do have a Black Ops bundle I'll probably be way too broke to be able to get it but I just want to say if you were to do that it would be awesome so thanks anyway.[/QUOTE]
I'll help everyone who purchases Black Ops and Enslaved to get credit.

However, the price change happened last Friday and stores have 7 days to activate it.

Hey Josh - or anyone really, just wondering, has anyone else had any issues with the 25,000 pts not posting to their SYWR account from the Black Ops promotion? I'm still not seeing a credit to my account. In fact, I still haven't gotten regular points credited from the Vanquish deal back on 10/19 either.

hey question, I signed up online for my account and just talked to a person and they said I wouldnt get my card till like DECEMBER!?!?!? what the heck? How is that possible?

So i was wondering if I can use my points without a card? becuase otherwise this is freaking lame

Hi Josh, hope all is going well.

Man, it really sucks how one bad employee can screw up your purchase.

Ruth, (whose nametag should be changed to rude, ruthless or perhaps more accurately lazy jackass) is the full-time employee in my local Kmart's electronics department. She was the one that caused me to reach out to you Josh because she claimed the three games I wanted to buy were not there when they were actually in the stockroom.

Luckily for me Josh you are awesome and put me in touch with one of the managers there Doug who has been very cool about finding me all the games in the back that Ruth doesn't feel like putting out. Unluckily for me I talked my brother into doing the Black Ops + one game for $25 off deal.

Specifically: I had talked to Doug earlier in the day and asked him to find a copy of Black Ops, the patch, and GTA4 Complete (which of course was not in the case) and to put them on hold for me. I don't normally do this kind of request but I have grown tired of standing around in Kmart for 20 minutes + while they look for games in the back. Then my brother calls me at the last minute as I am going out the door around 7:30 and says he wants to get in on the deal too, he wants to buy Black Ops with Dragon Age Ultimate but he wants me to go with him because I warned him of my past shopping experiences. When we get to the store I see Ruth is working electronics and know we are pretty much screwed. We go back to the customer service desk and give them the UPC for Dragon Age Ultimate for the 360 and she says they have two copies in the system and so I say great we would like to buy one. So she calls Ruth who naturally comes back with just Black Ops and a patch saying she couldn't find Dragon Age Ultimate, more like she didn't bother looking for DA:U >.<

Doug has gone home for the night and at this point my brother who is not quite as tactful as I am is getting irritated so I tell him I will take care of it with Doug tomorrow. The employee rings up my BO and GTA Complete and tells me the total is $108.25. Crap. The register is not doing the automatic discount. I remembered your post where you stated that if the registers weren't booted correctly so I ask if we can try another register or reboot this one. The employee takes me over to another register and calls the MOD (Kathy I think) who tells me they cannot reboot "the entire system because it is online" but she would be willing to look for this website which I explain is Kmartgamer.com. Fortunately it did not come to that because the other register totaled out correctly at $75 + tax, applying the $25 discount. My brother still bought his copy of BO but now I have to deal with going back to try to get the copy of DA:U at the discounted price.

Josh, I remember you wanted feedback on employees knowing about the blog deal and no one at my local Kmart (store 3162) knew about it, not the two managers, the woman at customer service, Ruth, or the cashier who finally wound up ringing me up. I feel confident when I call Doug today that he will be able to find the copy of DA:U but if not I will reach out to you via email again for a solution.

Question: If I do a return/rebuy with BO and DA:U on the same receipt will it screw up the bonus points?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I'll help everyone who purchases Black Ops and Enslaved to get credit.

However, the price change happened last Friday and stores have 7 days to activate it.[/QUOTE]
Awesome of you. Enslaved for $15 dollars...that's crazy. It came out like 5 weeks ago. I really like it and definitely think it's easily worth the $15. Quite a bit of technical/graphical glitches but other than that it's very good. Hell even if you hate it you could sell it for more than that.

[quote name='animalspinners']What didn't you like about Dragon Age on the PC? It has different game mechanics on the 360 / PS3... far less tactical, less enemies to deal with, more action oriented. [/QUOTE]

Wouldn't be surprised if that's why he didn't like it. I thought the PC version was almost too difficult on normal. First time I've had to drop the difficulty down to easy to get by a battle.

I think that my post got buried a few pages back. Another question: I got a xbox/kinect bundle w/$40 coupon and noticed the coupon is not good until 11/14- a week after I bought it. Is that how all the coupons come out ? You can't use them for a week?

[quote name='sjannenga']I think that my post got buried a few pages back. Another question: I got a xbox/kinect bundle w/$40 coupon and noticed the coupon is not good until 11/14- a week after I bought it. Is that how all the coupons come out ? You can't use them for a week?[/QUOTE]

read the op........yes after people started chaining the coupons (using them right away) kmart put a one week hold on coupons

[quote name='sjannenga']I think that my post got buried a few pages back. Another question: I got a xbox/kinect bundle w/$40 coupon and noticed the coupon is not good until 11/14- a week after I bought it. Is that how all the coupons come out ? You can't use them for a week?[/QUOTE]

Yep, all coupons now come out and aren't active until 1-2 weeks after.

Josh,

KMart canceled my online Black Ops Hardened Edition Xbox 360 preorder due to lack of stock. However, I see that the game is in stock online right now. What gives?

Unfortunately, due to an issue with our supplier that we are still investigating, many of these orders were canceled.

If you were one of these individuals please email me your contact information and order number and I will work to make this right for you.

I know this isn't video games, but is there any chance of a 40-42" 1080p hdtv under $600 for bf?
I know the sears ad got leaked and I'm looking at the ln40c500 right now

[quote name='Killbomb']Wouldn't be surprised if that's why he didn't like it. I thought the PC version was almost too difficult on normal. First time I've had to drop the difficulty down to easy to get by a battle.[/QUOTE]

I did think the game was harder than normal but I was getting bye. I didn't like the camera angles that I could chose, I didn't like that Bioware got away from the D&D ruleset, and I actually didn't think it was strategic/tactical enough (that could be a result of me not being familiar with their ruleset and wanting the D&D ruleset back though).

I heard the camera angles are actually worse in the console version of the game but I wonder if the orientation towards a more action game would make me enjoy it more because I wouldn't be seeing it as a straight rpg game. I don't know.

I ended up picking up GTA IV. I couldn't find any copies of Fable 3.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Probably not, we've sold through a lot of these and it is limited by Microsoft so odds are your store is not getting more Kinect.[/QUOTE]

Hey Stock Boy, do you know if you'll be carrying any Collector's Editions of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm? If so, would it be possible to direct one or two units to the location in Santa Paula, CA? Is there some way to enter a formal request at the store itself?

I tried to PM you, but your box was full.

[quote name='KingofGames']Hey Stock Boy, do you know if you'll be carrying any Collector's Editions of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm? If so, would it be possible to direct one or two units to the location in Santa Paula, CA? Is there some way to enter a formal request at the store itself?

I tried to PM you, but your box was full.[/QUOTE]
Haven't received allocations for the CE yet which worries me.

[quote name='Coraanu']Yep, all coupons now come out and aren't active until 1-2 weeks after.[/QUOTE]

Not ALL coupons are not active for 1-2 weeks. They are usually good the following Sunday. The kinect coupon has the extra delay because it is a two week offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back