Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bluehat9']So I'm looking at this KMart thing for the first time because of the Sly Collection. What exactly do I need to do to get the $15 credit? Do you sign up for something in-store? Do something online? is it something that happens automatically? Looked over the OP and can't figure it out.

Help, please?[/QUOTE]

You sign up for a Kmart rewards card, they scan it at the register along with your game, then the coupon prints out automatically.

actually to my knowledge, josh has not implemented that the sywr card be required for coupons to print yet the deal will be available from 11/14 thr 11/24
so all you have to do is purchase the game and a coupon will print out afterwards for a future gaming purchase

[quote name='rbarba4']Agreed, though we don't agree on which people.

Anyway, Josh, since subtlety goes over like a lead balloon, are you going to contact them to see if they're interested in moving more Rock Band 3 units via a price cut (even if temporary).

A publisher sponsered drop plus one of your coupon deals would make for an awesome Kmart blog deal;)[/QUOTE]

Wow.

Seriously?

Well pretty much just got official word that Gran Turismo 5 is street dated for the 24th. One day before Thanksgiving, I hope the shipments arrive for everyone who's wanting to buy this one. It's a long time coming, I don't even enjoy racers or racing simulators or what ever they are called nowadays but the after so much hype I almost want to pick this up.

I'm not a huge fan of racing games, but if K-Mart wants to throw a $20 coupon on top of it, hell, I'll buy it... especially if it works with the Epic Mickey preorder.

[quote name='Phenomic']Well pretty much just got official word that Gran Turismo 5 is street dated for the 24th. One day before Thanksgiving, I hope the shipments arrive for everyone who's wanting to buy this one. It's a long time coming, I don't even enjoy racers or racing simulators or what ever they are called nowadays but the after so much hype I almost want to pick this up.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way....Here's to hoping for a coupon and/or deal for another title.

Just saw on slickdeals that there are 2x the SYWR points F, Sa, Su. Is there any merit to this and...is there any possible way it would work with the CoD Black Ops bonus points?

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Just saw on slickdeals that there are 2x the SYWR points F, Sa, Su. Is there any merit to this and...is there any possible way it would work with the CoD Black Ops bonus points?[/QUOTE]

Someone is claiming that a click-to-chat CSR confirmed that it would. If you think about it, if they simply programmed the system to multiply all points by 2 then it makes sense that it would, which is huge and will probably result in endless attempts at returns and re-buys today and tomorrow.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Just saw on slickdeals that there are 2x the SYWR points F, Sa, Su. Is there any merit to this and...is there any possible way it would work with the CoD Black Ops bonus points?[/QUOTE]

If its true it would probably work on the game value amount but not the bonus points otherwise the game would be basically free.

[quote name='Shimmerz']If its true it would probably work on the game value amount but not the bonus points otherwise the game would be basically free.[/QUOTE]

Yeah someone who actually just bought the game today said they only got the 25,000 bonus points, which is good if you ask me because that would have caused even more chaos in the K-Mart universe. :D

[quote name='Shimmerz']If its true it would probably work on the game value amount but not the bonus points otherwise the game would be basically free.[/QUOTE]

This would be my guess too. So rather than 600 you might get 1,200. That is IF it works.

[quote name='o0achilles0o']So what's the deal with the Kinect sensors? My store got a few on launch day that sold out the same day and they haven't been restocked since.

I've stopped in every morning and evening asking about them and the latest response was "the KMart warehouse doesn't have any so we may not get anymore for a LONG time."

Is there any chance of the gaming coupon for these being extended so I can get in on the deal? When will they be restocked?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yep, Kmart basically sold out of these in the first few days. Since we only have a limited supply from Microsoft everything we have is being held for the Thanksgiving ad, that's probably the next time you'll be able to get it from Kmart.

That might just be the base points you get on a purchase, not the 50K offers and whatnot. Every so often they have days like this for card holders, platinum holders get a few 10x points a year I believe.

Unlikely as those are bonus points. You might get 2x for the purchase though.

Interesting news with Gran Tursimo.. I normally dislike all racing games but have actually enjoyed Gran Turismo in the past as something "different". Considering the possible overlap of a GT5 coupon deal & the Epic Mickey box offer I might have to end up picking this up at Kmart.

I'll be pretty much incommunicado today and through the weekend working on forecasts for upcoming year.

I have roughly 60 customer from emails on Wed. and Thur. that still need to escalated and I will work on trying to get caught up as quickly as possible.

Rest assured, if you've emailed me I'll do my best to get you taken care of regardless of deal dates.

I'll send an update once I've contacted everyone just to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.

Talk to you all later.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Someone is claiming that a click-to-chat CSR confirmed that it would. If you think about it, if they simply programmed the system to multiply all points by 2 then it makes sense that it would, which is huge and will probably result in endless attempts at returns and re-buys today and tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

if you programmed it this way, it would be a fireable offense. that would be sheer stupidity. CoD for $10? I'll take 10.

[quote name='confoosious']if you programmed it this way, it would be a fireable offense. that would be sheer stupidity. CoD for $10? I'll take 10.[/QUOTE]

Only 10? :O

[quote name='confoosious']if you programmed it this way, it would be a fireable offense. that would be sheer stupidity. CoD for $10? I'll take 10.[/QUOTE]
Confirmed with SYWR team that the offer is on base points only, not offers.

SHC if you were to have a bundle deal with an Xbox and Black Ops, so far it looks like it would be one of the strongest deals for Black Friday. Best Buy ad is out now and it's pretty weak.

It's up to you, walmart, and Amazon to save Black Friday..

[quote name='Dwarfman']Interesting news with Gran Tursimo.. I normally dislike all racing games but have actually enjoyed Gran Turismo in the past as something "different". Considering the possible overlap of a GT5 coupon deal & the Epic Mickey box offer I might have to end up picking this up at Kmart.[/QUOTE]
What's the GT5 news? I couldn't find anything in last 5 pages of posts.

[quote name='Ionotropic']What's the GT5 news? I couldn't find anything in last 5 pages of posts.[/QUOTE]

They "officially" announced a release date. Its the 24th of November. It was on Kotaku and I guess the Playstation Blog.

Whether it happens or not is the real question.

[quote name='ShockandAww']SHC if you were to have a bundle deal with an Xbox and Black Ops, so far it looks like it would be one of the strongest deals for Black Friday. Best Buy ad is out now and it's pretty weak.

It's up to you, walmart, and Amazon to save Black Friday..[/QUOTE]
Confirmed, Black Ops and 4GB for $199.99.

Josh, If I purchased Black OPs at mygofer and picked it up at store, can I get the 25,000 points? I just received an email saying spending $100-$200 and getting $15 credit deals on mygofers. thanks.

Maybe this has been answered but I am wondering. Can the gaming coupons be used on Black Friday purchases? I am planning on getting Sly Cooper, then Brotherhood, and I want to use the $20 from Brotherhood on NFS.

[quote name='Dwarfman']They "officially" announced a release date. Its the 24th of November. It was on Kotaku and I guess the Playstation Blog.

Whether it happens or not is the real question.[/QUOTE]

It's happening this time unlike before they actually have real gameplay footage on the net from people who have gotten the game early. This game is really coming!!!!

Here is the official blog:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010...elease-date-confirmed-for-november-24th-2010/

Not sure if this has been posted yet, hope SHC doesn't mind but some of the black Friday deals I found.

Fallout New Vegas - $34.99
Dragon Age Origins Complete - $34.99
NHL 11 - $39.99

All these were in the system for PS3, so I would have to think they will be on 360 as well. Although I cannot confirm that.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Yep, Kmart basically sold out of these in the first few days. Since we only have a limited supply from Microsoft everything we have is being held for the Thanksgiving ad, that's probably the next time you'll be able to get it from Kmart.[/QUOTE]

Tried to PM you to see if my store had any Kinect sensors on hand (they seem to keep all their consoles in the back so it's impossible to tell how many they have of anything) but your PM box is full!

I tried calling first but no one seems to want to answer the phone at this store.

[quote name='animalspinners']Tried to PM you to see if my store had any Kinect sensors on hand (they seem to keep all their consoles in the back so it's impossible to tell how many they have of anything) but your PM box is full!

I tried calling first but no one seems to want to answer the phone at this store.[/QUOTE]

What's the store? Only 28% of stores have it. You're the store in Tampa on Busch Rd right? They are out.

[quote name='Ultragamer']Not sure if this has been posted yet, hope SHC doesn't mind but some of the black Friday deals I found.

NHL 11 - $39.99

All these were in the system for PS3, so I would have to think they will be on 360 as well. Although I cannot confirm that.[/QUOTE]

where'd ya find that?

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']What's the store? Only 28% of stores have it. You're the store in Tampa on Busch Rd right? They are out.[/QUOTE]

That's the one! Thanks!

What about the other store in Tampa? The one on Florida Ave?

It's pretty far out of the way but I'll head over there if they got it.

[quote name='Arthur93']where'd ya find that?[/QUOTE]

Kmart, the manager scanned them and they appeared for the sale in the system. The other games I had scanned didn't show anything in terms of price drop.

Any idea when we might get word of a deal on Gran Turismo 5? I'm waiting to see what K-Mart comes up with before I decide to get it there or pre-order it from elsewhere.

To make a follow up post about what I am trying to do and I have some questions in regards to it.

My plan is to buy Sly Cooper for $40 and get the $15 gaming coupon on the 14th. Then use the $15 coupon on Brotherhood. I just read that coupons aren't active till the following Sunday (which would be the 21st). Would Brotherhood still be purchasable for the $20 coupon then? And if it is, what about on Black Friday? I want to use the $20 coupon from Brotherhood on Need For Speed, but that one won't be active till the 28th....

Can someone help me figure this out? Is it even doable or no?

[quote name='Saix_XIII']To make a follow up post about what I am trying to do and I have some questions in regards to it.

My plan is to buy Sly Cooper for $40 and get the $15 gaming coupon on the 14th. Then use the $15 coupon on Brotherhood. I just read that coupons aren't active till the following Sunday (which would be the 21st). Would Brotherhood still be purchasable for the $20 coupon then? And if it is, what about on Black Friday? I want to use the $20 coupon from Brotherhood on Need For Speed, but that one won't be active till the 28th....

Can someone help me figure this out? Is it even doable or no?[/QUOTE]

You answered your own question. The gaming coupons are valid until the current week's promotion is over. It's logical since people were taking advantage of chaining the gaming coupon to buy multiple copies (like buying Sly Cooper again with $15 applied and get another $15). For flippers, it's so easy to get extra $2-$5 per game like that. Hence there will not be any copies left for everybody... I'm glad they patch that up, I had problems with the $20 PSN cards way back (that's because people snatched up all of the $20 PSN cards using the chaining method).

You can only use the gaming coupon on the dates it's valid for, the end.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']To make a follow up post about what I am trying to do and I have some questions in regards to it.

Assasins Creed coupon would stop printing out after closing on Saturday night so it is not doable.

Normally, the coupons you receive are good starting the following Sunday. The only reason the Sly coupon is not active until the 21st is because Sony switched the date back and in order to make sure that everyone got a coupon that wanted it the first week they extended it since most stores wouldn't get them until the weekend.

The Brotherhood coupon should be active on the 21st as well so you could use both on Black Friday, even though you'd have to make up the penny somehow to get NFS almost free since you'd have $35 in coupons for a $34.99 game.

[quote name='samdu']Any idea when we might get word of a deal on Gran Turismo 5? I'm waiting to see what K-Mart comes up with before I decide to get it there or pre-order it from elsewhere.[/QUOTE]
They had it listed with a $20 coupon back before it was delayed again. That game better be epic as long as it has been in development.

[quote name='Ultragamer']Not sure if this has been posted yet, hope SHC doesn't mind but some of the black Friday deals I found.

NHL 11 - $39.99

All these were in the system for PS3, so I would have to think they will be on 360 as well. Although I cannot confirm that.[/QUOTE]

Realized that the $30 and $20 coupons from Apache and NBA Jam will be active this week. Fallout has always seemed kind of slow for me but with the lack of enticing games after the 16th I just may bite on New Vegas if this is correct.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Normally, the coupons you receive are good starting the following Sunday. The only reason the Sly coupon is not active until the 21st is because Sony switched the date back and in order to make sure that everyone got a coupon that wanted it the first week they extended it since most stores wouldn't get them until the weekend.

The Brotherhood coupon should be active on the 21st as well so you could use both on Black Friday, even though you'd have to make up the penny somehow to get NFS almost free since you'd have $35 in coupons for a $34.99 game.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm interesting idea. Don't use the $15 coupon for Brotherhood since it won't be active, but use both for NFS (thus resulting in the same $35 saved). Thank you for the idea! So we know these coupons will work on Black Friday?

Josh forwarded my problem with the 59.99 Enslaved to someone in SHC customer service and a person named Brian took care of me. He was dilligent in trying to get ahold of me, even when he was busy. He offered me a 20 dollar gift card or 20 dollar refund. I asked him that since you pay more tax on a 59.99 item versus a 39.99 item, if that could be factored into the refund. I was expecting, "Hmm..." or "Sure, we can give you a gift card worth 22.00" but he wound up saying, "Well, I can send you a thirty dollar gift card. Does that work for you?"

Hell yes it works for me Brian.

Thanks Josh and Brian. I was just so happy to not have to go back to the store, which is about ten miles out of the way, to get an adjustment done.

[quote name='animalspinners']That's the one! Thanks!

It's pretty far out of the way but I'll head over there if they got it.[/QUOTE]
I would check the Brandon Store also if you are trying to find it they may have some. Its not that far away.

Wow Sonic that is really cool. Also I must say that not sure many people would actually ask about tax because they be soo excited to just get the 20 dollars or the gift card. Very very smart.

[quote name='animalspinners']That's the one! Thanks!

It's pretty far out of the way but I'll head over there if they got it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, they're all out too

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back