Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh,

I want to pick up NBA jam next week for the $20 coupon but the important question is will this coupon work for the week after on Black friday or will the date start after that week?

I know people had kinect coupons that were dated further away and won't pick up NBA Jam if this is the case.

[quote name='foxdvd']One problem with the rewards card that I am sure has already been posted....I used my 26 bucks I had on there today to pick up another copy of Black Ops for my son....

So it seems you can not use a credit card to pay for the rest of a transaction if any of that transaction was paid for with your rewards points....

Not sure if this is for all rewards or just Oklahoma stores, but my bank charges a debit fee when I use my card as a debit card instead of credit so I lost 1 dollar in this process...not the end of the world but still sort of sucks...[/QUOTE]

I used my 25k rewards points from Black Ops to buy another copy of Black Ops and I was able to use my debit card as credit just fine. I don't even know the pin number to the card and I get cash back when I use my debit card as credit so it's the only way I run my card.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Just picked up Black Ops for PC and almost everything went fine. The system would not allow my $20 coupon to work on the game, as it said it wasn't eligible. We still haven't gotten PC games to ring up with these coupons? She ended up overriding the system and giving me $20 off, but it took a few extra minutes to do it. On the plus side, got my 25,000 points no problem.

Also just realized I never got a patch with the game. Never even thought about asking for it until I got home and it was never offered to me. Is it even worth going back to try to get it?[/QUOTE]

I used a $20 coupon that I got off Rock Band 3 on my PC copy of Black Ops ...worked just fine. And I don't think the cashier over rode anything cause when he told me the total he was a bit surprised so if anything had thrown a red flag up I don't think he would have went through with the transaction.

[quote name='jinxpalm']Josh,

I want to pick up NBA jam next week for the $20 coupon but the important question is will this coupon work for the week after on Black friday or will the date start after that week?

I know people had kinect coupons that were dated further away and won't pick up NBA Jam if this is the case.[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard of any Kinect coupons being later than what would be expected but I could be wrong. I know Josh has said that any coupon valid during BF week would work completely without restriction. And he hasn't mentioned that NBA Jam would have a special coupon active date so I would assume it would go live on the following Sunday just like all the coupons do.

I picked up Sly Cooper today only to find that a coupon didn't print out. Now I see that the deal was suddenly changed and that the coupons won't print until next week... Awesome.

[quote name='bobphone']I picked up Sly Cooper today only to find that a coupon didn't print out. Now I see that the deal was suddenly changed and that the coupons won't print until next week... Awesome.[/QUOTE]
return and rebuy but there was no sudden change it's been known the date change for some time. GL

[quote name='joeshmoe']You know, I never really took the time to look at whats included in the Epic Mickey CE..

And your right, it really isn't worth 20 bucks..The figure is really small, the faceplates are pretty worthless, and the box is probably going to be flimsy. The bonus disc seems interesting, but for 20 dollars, I don't think so, I can just youtube that shit.
[/QUOTE]

Yes sir the Epic Mickey CE is definitely worthless. However, if it did come with this...

514e4589-ac7d-4201-9078-62a8af9fc8ea

...I'd buy it!

(You can buy it at Amazon)

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Majin isn't going to have a coupon[/QUOTE]

unfortunately it looks like at this time that majin will not even be carried by k-mart let alone a coupon
its to bad I was looking forward to this game

except the mickey ce bumps the coupon to $30 from $20 so whatever you might think of the content, 20 more for it adds 10 to coupon so the added content is more like 10. Not an exact comparison but a better one.

[quote name='dman1869']Has anyone gotten the $25 off reduction to work with 2 copies of Black Ops?[/QUOTE]
2 seperate purchases is your best bet

[quote name='mebegod']2 seperate purchases is your best bet[/QUOTE]

In order to get $25 off one game you have to purchase Black Ops with another game on the same transaction. You would get 50k bonus points but that's not quite the same as getting 50k bonus points plus $25 off one of the Black Ops.

[quote name='dman1869']In order to get $25 off one game you have to purchase Black Ops with another game on the same transaction. You would get 50k bonus points but that's not quite the same as getting 50k bonus points plus $25 off one of the Black Ops.[/QUOTE]
right but it doesn't work that way. 1 cod bo, 1 game from list reduced $25 off, $25 in points, per transaction.

i'm surprised that nintendo isn't doing a Mario All-Stars bundle with a classic controller. Seems like a missed opportunity. I'd spend $50 on a bundle.

edit: WHOA! WHOAAA!!! That shit doesn't include Super Mario World?! What the fuck, nintendo?!

Kmart's black friday deals are actually my favorite brick and mortar ones so far. the other retailers are really sucky. And I have rewards points and coupons to use now at kmart that makes it even better!

[quote name='nbballard']i'm surprised that nintendo isn't doing a Mario All-Stars bundle with a classic controller. Seems like a missed opportunity. I'd spend $50 on a bundle.

edit: WHOA! WHOAAA!!! That shit doesn't include Super Mario World?! What the fuck, nintendo?![/QUOTE]

This item isn't being bought because of the games on it. It's more of a collectors peice. 90% of the people buying it probably already own these games anyway. It's really for people who like buying nintendo collector's peices.

finally a deal i am excited about...I look forward to pickling up Batman AA for only $15...i hope it is for the GOTY edition...I hope SHC can confirm this ad...

[quote name='bobphone']So Enslaved is $15 with COD?[/QUOTE]

it should be.

I've been watching all these deals on the xbox bundles and I think I am pretty happy with what I got. Especially since it was a spontaneous purchase. I was at Kmart Sunday and saw they had 2 of the 4gb kinect bundles (the kinect was why I bought it). The 10% off family and friends worked on it. So essentially I got $50 off the kinect for buying it in a bundle, $30 dollars off for FF, and a $40 dollar coupon.

We don't have high speed internet in my area, so we can't play online or get DLC. So I think that the 4gb will be fine for a while correct?

If I have to buy a HD at $130 then I would still be ahead the $50 from the bundle and the 40 coupon.

Not bad.

I can't believe I actually read everything in this thread... Took me awhile, but I definitely have sleeping problems... If K-Mart was closer I would definitely pick some games up from them... I will prob just go to TRU and pick up some buy 2 $59.99 games get a $50 gift card and make sure that I get gift receipts so I can return the games and pick up AC: Brotherhood, NFS Hot Pursuit use the $50 gc to pay the difference because return value would be like $38 each and I wouldn't have to use them on a separate purchase... so AC: Brotherhood and NFS Hot Pursuit for roughly $76... Might even do the same for Gran Turismo 5 and Splatterhouse... Splatterhouse has a $30 gc at K-mart, but would cost me a lot more than $5 gas + time to get there than TRU...

[quote name='nbballard']i'm surprised that nintendo isn't doing a Mario All-Stars bundle with a classic controller. Seems like a missed opportunity. I'd spend $50 on a bundle.

edit: WHOA! WHOAAA!!! That shit doesn't include Super Mario World?! What the fuck, nintendo?![/QUOTE]

I really don't see why everyone's making such a big deal out of SMW not being included in this. This is exactly the same package Japan is getting, where the version including SMW was never released in the first place. And its not like Nintendo of America to do anything extra for the fans...

[quote name='jer7583']This item isn't being bought because of the games on it. It's more of a collectors peice. 90% of the people buying it probably already own these games anyway. It's really for people who like buying nintendo collector's peices.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nomoregroundhogs']I really don't see why everyone's making such a big deal out of SMW not being included in this. This is exactly the same package Japan is getting, where the version including SMW was never released in the first place. And its not like Nintendo of America to do anything extra for the fans...[/QUOTE]
You are completely right- It's likely that I'll never play the disc. I own the original NES/SNES (minus Lost Levels) and VC copies (including lost levels) of the games in question. The remastered look is interesting, but has no nostalgic value to me.

I'd also pay $30 for the 25 anniversary commemorative stuff alone. It was just a bummer to realize that the package's total value was now $10 less (based on VC pricing) than I thought it was up to now.

I wish nintendo would put out a collection of all the stupid one-off mario games like Mario is Missing. I'm sure they don't hold up at all, but it'd be amusing.

[quote name='agreenlife3']Queston: Can I combine the instant $25 off New Vegas (w/ purchase of Black Ops) and a $20 GC for a total of $45 off?[/QUOTE]

As in pay for part of your purchase with a $20 gift card? Yes

Hey Josh was looking at the Toys r us black friday ad and they are offering a 50 dollar gift card with purchase of a 4gb or 250gb xbox 360 system, is there going to be a offer like that at Kmart? I really hope so.

here's to hoping Josh backs up that BF ad and that all the stores nationwide are stocked and ready to go on BF. I feel like this thread will blow up on TD/BF if things are not well planned

[quote name='ChaosGamer']What black friday and thanksgiving sales, i don't see them anywhere?[/QUOTE]

I think they were linked and have since been taken down. At the latest, Josh will have them posted mid-week.

Just a quick question: If I get CoD: Black Ops for the 360 at K-mart, I'm still not 100% clear on what all I get. The 25,000 points are just like a $25 credit on a future game, correct? Then what's the option to get $25 instantly on a bunch of games from a list? Is that part of the same thing? So it's an option to either get the 25,000 points which you can redeem like $25 at a future date OR get $25 instantly on games from that list (I'm thinking of getting Fallout: New Vegas for the PC)?

Or is it that you just get $25 instantly from that list of games, and that's the only thing the 25,000 points signify somehow?

Rock8man, you get with Black ops: 25,000 points which is 25 dollars to use on whatever you want once the points are posted. You also get the option of buying another game in the same transaction from the list and you will get 25 dollars off that game instantly. Also you can get 20 dollars off turtle beach headset

[quote name='Rock8man']Just a quick question: If I get CoD: Black Ops for the 360 at K-mart, I'm still not 100% clear on what all I get. The 25,000 points are just like a $25 credit on a future game, correct? Then what's the option to get $25 instantly on a bunch of games from a list? Is that part of the same thing? So it's an option to either get the 25,000 points which you can redeem like $25 at a future date OR get $25 instantly on games from that list (I'm thinking of getting Fallout: New Vegas for the PC)?

Or is it that you just get $25 instantly from that list of games, and that's the only thing the 25,000 points signify somehow?[/QUOTE]

25000 points and $25 off

How hard has it been for people to get the bonus 25000 points by calling in and giving them the reciept information? I sent the request via email, but now I am thinking I should just call.

[quote name='jer7583']This item isn't being bought because of the games on it. It's more of a collectors peice. 90% of the people buying it probably already own these games anyway. It's really for people who like buying nintendo collector's peices.[/QUOTE]
Had a Snes but daddy threw it away one day for some reason. So yeah im buying it to relive my childhood, but no SMW?!?!?! Wtf that was my favorite one :cry:
Ahh wells still getting it as a mario fan

[quote name='SpiderHulkThing']Is K-mart pretty good about getting Sunday release Wii games in stock on the actual Sunday of release?[/QUOTE]
Varies by stores pretty much. Call your local Kmart and ask when they get shipments.
Mine says on tuesdays, as for getting them on display is another story ;)

[quote name='SpiderHulkThing']Is K-mart pretty good about getting Sunday release Wii games in stock on the actual Sunday of release?[/QUOTE]

They always have the games in stock before release, but getting the employees to put them out has been extremely hit or miss for a lot of people. I'd say you've got a 50 / 50 chance of getting a game on a Sunday at K-Mart.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Hey Josh was looking at the Toys r us black friday ad and they are offering a 50 dollar gift card with purchase of a 4gb or 250gb xbox 360 system, is there going to be a offer like that at Kmart? I really hope so.[/QUOTE]

or a playstation 3 with or without move bundle.

Do you live in memphis? :)

If so, they have a 100% fail rate for Sunday releases with my K-mart. What is funny is that these usually get on the shelf even later than Tuesday releases. Don't know why that is, but it's a fact.

Most K-mart employees are still of the mentality that "Tuesday is when new games come out" regardless of what the ad indicates, or what the release date says. Whereas on Tuesday if you say something came out, they may look in the back or dig for 10-15 minutes, my experience with Sunday releases is that they will look for a few minutes and tell you to come back on Tuesday.

Question for all, i know kmart has NBA 2k11 this week for 39.99 and todays the last day. Is it worth getting? I am not big into sports games, i mean i play them once in a while and was wondering if this is a really good game that will be fun to play?

[quote name='nbballard']Do you live in memphis? :)

If so, they have a 100% fail rate for Sunday releases with my K-mart. What is funny is that these usually get on the shelf even later than Tuesday releases. Don't know why that is, but it's a fact.

Most K-mart employees are still of the mentality that "Tuesday is when new games come out" regardless of what the ad indicates, or what the release date says. Whereas on Tuesday if you say something came out, they may look in the back or dig for 10-15 minutes, my experience with Sunday releases is that they will look for a few minutes and tell you to come back on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: well said

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Question for all, i know kmart has NBA 2k11 this week for 39.99 and todays the last day. Is it worth getting? I am not big into sports games, i mean i play them once in a while and was wondering if this is a really good game that will be fun to play?[/QUOTE]
Have you read ANY reviews?

It's pretty much the best NBA game in a decade.

i got nba2k11 the day it was released but never opened it yet.(got caught up playing djhero2). but i was wondering would kmart refund me the $20 difference or do i have to just return and rebuy?

[quote name='jmillion']i got nba2k11 the day it was released but never opened it yet.(got caught up playing djhero2). but i was wondering would kmart refund me the $20 difference or do i have to just return and rebuy?[/QUOTE]

Are you going to return the coupon you got with it, or are you hoping to get two deals out of the game?

My Kmart was out of the Red Wii when I went today. The guy said they got about 10 in and sold 8 right away on Sunday. Oh bother.

Wait, so the DKC Returns deal is 2 $10 coupons? That's awesome since it still amounts to $20 in savings even if it isn't in the same transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back