Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
i still havent gotten my rewards card in the mail...its been a few weeks since i joined and i wanted to use my 50,000 pts from my 2 black ops purchases for nba jam on tuesday. is there anyway to use the points without a card? what am i supposed to do?

[quote name='41down']i still havent gotten my rewards card in the mail...its been a few weeks since i joined and i wanted to use my 50,000 pts from my 2 black ops purchases for nba jam on tuesday. is there anyway to use the points without a card? what am i supposed to do?[/QUOTE]

Well, if you can't redeem your points by just having them use your phone number (I know you can have your card scanned to get the points and such via this method but not sure about redemption) then you can go to a website and figure out what kind of barcode the Kmart card uses and then make the barcode there.

http://www.barcoding.com/upc/ Is one such site. I just don't know what kind of barcode the cards are. Kroger (if you know they are) use the standard UPC 12 digit) But the Kmart cards use 16 digits.

Either way, if you can figure it out, then you can just print off your barcode and take that in and have them scan that. It'll work the same way. Or if you have an iPhone (or maybe other smart phones) there's an app called CardStar that lets you put in the numbers and it generates the barcode that can be scanned. I use that simply to make my wallet smaller. It's worked everywhere I've needed it.

[quote name='animalspinners']It should already be arriving in the stores as early as yesterday. Members here have already found it at K-Mart and I saw it at Gamestop last night (it was a delayed title for everyone.)[/QUOTE]

ill check out my kmart tomorrow then. thanks :]

[quote name='sinned47']hey josh, whats the news on sly collection. will it be in stores early or late in the week. i want to pick it up with the coupon asap :][/QUOTE]
We got ours a few days ago, along with Assassin Creed Brotherhood and NFS Hot Pursuit.

[quote name='animalspinners']K-Mart ad leaked but then was deleted or something.

It wasn't so much an ad as it was a K-Mart internal stock listing sheet (not sure how to describe it but I remember them from when I worked there) detailing the games and the prices.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they moved it here
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274829&page=52

[quote name='Phenomic']Only problem with something like this is you cannot confirm if it was made legit or done by some random in excel.[/QUOTE]
I work there, its legit, I been there for awhile, I broke the news of the 360 price cut awhile ago also. IGN listed me in the report
http://gear.ign.com/articles/885/885098p1.html

Heres my website, people there can confirm I work at Kmart also, this is where I first posted the info and it even went to N4G.com :)
http://showtimeforfree.com/index.php?topic=3238.msg29523#new

Question - how do you pay using your rewards points? I got the 25k for Black Ops and was wondering. Do you just have to tell the cashier that you want to use your points towards the purchase?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']LOL, really?[/QUOTE]

black friday is like 2 weeks away. gotta come up with a list of the stuff I want and where Im gonna get it.

Walmart has the best deals so far so I will probably end up there. KMart is probably pretty low on most peoples lists unless they are CAGs.

Before discovering the coupons, I thought KMart was pretty slummy....still is but its my cheap slum :)

[quote name='merchie89']black friday is like 2 weeks away. gotta come up with a list of the stuff I want and where Im gonna get it.

Walmart has the best deals so far so I will probably end up there. KMart is probably pretty low on most peoples lists unless they are CAGs.

Before discovering the coupons, I thought KMart was pretty slummy....still is but its my cheap slum :)[/QUOTE]

If you need more than a few days or hours to make a list, you've got issues. Either too much time or too much money. I'll take the latter off of your hands ;)

[quote name='sinned47']hey josh, whats the news on sly collection. will it be in stores early or late in the week. i want to pick it up with the coupon asap :][/QUOTE]

Already in the glass case at my local store.

[quote name='merchie89']so josh better leak soon or im gonna make plans for somewhere else. these things have to be well orchestrated[/QUOTE]

i think josh said that he is going to post the ad Wednesday if it doesn't get leaked before that...

might pick up that apache game for my cousin since it comes with a nice $30 coupon.

anyone know what that mygopher offer with AC:Brotherhood is all about?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']might pick up that apache game for my cousin since it comes with a nice $30 coupon.

anyone know what that mygopher offer with AC:Brotherhood is all about?[/QUOTE]

10% off plus a $20 coupon is what was talked about.

I'm excited for Gran Turismo! has josh talked about a deal on it yet? Oh yah is k-mart going to have any exclusive content with the purchase of gran turismo?

Are the pts for Black Ops supposed to show before you check out online? Right now it's saying 600 pts, which is the normal amt but on the item page it still says 25000 pts. Do I just order first and wait for the pts?

SHC, any possible deal on Super Mario Allstars in the works? Not sure if it's been said/asked yet, didn't find anything in this thread unless I missed it. If there isn't, will Kmart be even stocking it?

[quote name='Ultragamer']SHC, any possible deal on Super Mario Allstars in the works? Not sure if it's been said/asked yet, didn't find anything in this thread unless I missed it. If there isn't, will Kmart be even stocking it?[/QUOTE]

They are stocking and I believe I remember Josh confirming a deal in the works for it, or at the very least someone in the thread confirmed that he did.

[quote name='zelda2fanboy']If the Sly Cooper deal isn't in the ad, how will I be able to prove that I should get the coupon if it doesn't print out?[/QUOTE]
You go home and email Josh about it. His team will handle it.

so i went to the kmart over here in Queens. its a mess i tell you. i prefer the one @ Penn Station. So im like can i get BlackOps and WWE($25 off). The cashier looks bewildered by the deal even though they have the display showing the deal. So she rings up the games and apparently its not going thru. Radios in. 10mins go by and she is like "yea we have to manually take $25 off". im like cool. I get in the car and head to the city w/ friends. looking @ the receipt the reason it wasn't going thru was because she was ringing up two copies of BlackOps *facepalms* and no copy of WWE.
That could saved me 10mins. but i guess the good thing i did get 50,000 reward pts. and its already on the card. i dnt think i can ever return WWE though(if i wanted to lol)

[quote name='animalspinners']This is how it works at K-Mart so you can be a bit better prepared:

1) The employee will tell you straight up the game is not there. Won't check. Says come back Tuesday. Nothing you can do in this situation, usually.

2) The employee goes into the back but does a half ass job looking. Says they can't find it. Says to come back Tuesday. See #1.

3) Employee finds the game but then argues it is not for sale until Tuesday like other new releases. If the game is in the ad, you can counter this.

4) Employee finds the game, you buy it, easy transaction.

But the thing to remember is that it will most likely not be on the shelf. Make sure you're prepared with a copy of the ad, just in case.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to prep my wife. I love the k-mart deals. I really do. However, I hate not having a k-mart even remotely near me. Kind of makes the $20 coupons counter productive when I have use the gas going about an hour away just to get the game with the coupon, and then return a few weeks later to get another game. Trust me, I have no problem feeling "trapped" in a program that saves me money. They got me hooked, but still hard to work around. I really hope it works out this Sunday.

[quote name='nbballard']You go home and email Josh about it. His team will handle it.[/QUOTE]

with or without buying the game?

[quote name='zelda2fanboy']If the Sly Cooper deal isn't in the ad, how will I be able to prove that I should get the coupon if it doesn't print out?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sinned47']with or without buying the game?[/QUOTE]

If the receipt has been printed, chances are that he or she has purchased the game. :)

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Rock8man, you get with Black ops: 25,000 points which is 25 dollars to use on whatever you want once the points are posted. You also get the option of buying another game in the same transaction from the list and you will get 25 dollars off that game instantly. Also you can get 20 dollars off turtle beach headset[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I tried it out, but the employee didn't know how to ring it up. I told her about all the deals listed, but none of it would ring up automatically. She called her manager who said that if it wasn't specifically on the weekly flyer, they couldn't honor it and that it must be a web-only promotion. Grrr. Oh well, less money for K-mart.

Called local kmart - they say sly cooper and mario vs. dk
did not come in,

I believe he tried to look because I have dealt with this guy before and he doesn't give up.

He said it should be there tomorrow when fed ex or ups comes.

[quote name='Evolved']10% off plus a $20 coupon is what was talked about.[/QUOTE]

Anyone know if you can use existing gaming coupons on this as well?

[quote name='shoe478']If the receipt has been printed, chances are that he or she has purchased the game. :)[/QUOTE]
buy it. Josh's team can figure out how to credit you the difference.

[quote name='foreinter']what's this week's ad? I didn't see it updated at OP.[/QUOTE]

Waitng for that also, wanna see the 10% details so i know if i can use a $20 coupon

Here is this week's ad.

http://kmart.shoplocal.com/kmart/default.aspx?action=browsepageflash&storeid=2421710&rapid=1025552&prvid=Kmart-101114Base&promotioncode=Kmart-101114Base&fsid=129342221970946887

Buy 320g ps3 with PS3 move bundle, get a $50 coupon.
Buy Hot pursuit and AC Brotherhood, get a $20 coupon
EA Active 2 sports bundle for Wii, XBox 360 or PS3, get a $20 coupon
Get a $10 gaming coupon† when you buy Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem DS game
Get a $30 gaming coupon† when you buy uDraw and any one (1) featured uDraw game
Pac-Man Party - Wii, Get a $15 gaming coupon† when you buy any featured title.
Sonic Colors - Wii, Get a $15 gaming coupon† when you buy any featured title.

[quote name='ChaosGamer']Waitng for that also, wanna see the 10% details so i know if i can use a $20 coupon[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming that Josh is going to post the details tomorrow.

I want to use my SYWR points from the Black Ops Deal on this one.

Also curious if the coupon is a regular thermal or an e-coupon to use @ KMart.com

[quote name='foreinter']what's this week's ad? I didn't see it updated at OP.[/QUOTE]
you guys know you can view ads over at kmart.com right?

Let me make sure I got this straight. Buy DKC 4 from Kmart and receive two $10 gaming coupons. Sweet.

SHC-Gamer, props to the electronic staff at Kmart #4489.
Both times I called them about putting a game on hold for me till the next day. They did, plus they're friendly and helpful.

JOSH, can you PLEASE tell whoever is running the blu-ray deals to at LEAST put the price for them in the ads, cuz nobody is gonna buy them or go to kmart for them if they don't know how much it is and the retail environment is just as competitive if not more-so than the video game market. I'm sure a lot of people would switch over if they make it competitive like you've done with games but it's totally a disappointment to have to go from kmart to somewhere else on tuesday to pick up blu-rays (or to plan online deals)...and it's not like other stores even discount them that much. i'm looking at the 3d ones this week btw

also is NBA Jam gonna be a blog deal? i didn't see it in the ad :/

^Noticed this a few weeks back. That is incredibly stupid, unless they are just running them at MSRP. In which case, it's a waste of ad space since most retailers run new releases 5-10 off.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Anyone know if you can use existing gaming coupons on this as well?[/QUOTE]
I believe so but when I was on the site it said "Only one coupon code can be used per order at this time" so that may be an issue.

Managed to get Sly Collection today. Made the mistake of asking about the coupon and the guy was clueless and wanted to call a manager, but I just told him to ring it up and see what happened. Got my $15 coupon.

Hopefully the NBA Jam promotion lasts til after the 25th.

[quote name='foreinter']Here is this week's ad.

http://kmart.shoplocal.com/kmart/default.aspx?action=browsepageflash&storeid=2421710&rapid=1025552&prvid=Kmart-101114Base&promotioncode=Kmart-101114Base&fsid=129342221970946887

Buy Hot pursuit and AC Brotherhood, get a $20 coupon
Pac-Man Party - Wii, Get a $15 gaming coupon† when you buy any featured title.
Sonic Colors - Wii, Get a $15 gaming coupon† when you buy any featured title.[/QUOTE]

Misleading. The way you've written it, it sounds like you have to buy both Hot Pursuit and AC Brotherhood to get the deal. And with Pac-Man Party and Sonic Colors, it sounds like you have to buy one of them PLUS an additional "featured title". But that's not what the ad says. It says...

• "Get a $20 gaming coupon† when you buy any featured title", with pictures of Hot Pursuit and AC Brotherhood directly below the text
  • "Get a $15 gaming coupon† when you buy any featured title", with pictures of Pac-Man Party and Sonic Colors directly below the text

So for all of these, the ad makes it clear that you only have to buy one game to get a coupon.

(And for the record, at the bottom of the page, it defines † as "Coupon prints at checkout. Limit one (1) coupon per transaction. See store for details.")

No luck at my Super Kmart. Guy on the phone said they were 'behind on freight' so it looks like I will have to call back tomorrow. Anyone else have luck on Cooper/Mario vs DK?

[quote name='jmillion']so i went to the kmart over here in Queens. its a mess i tell you. [/QUOTE]

Nothings changed than, Queens was a mess when I lived there in the 70's :lol:. But I do miss White Castle...

[quote name='Irukandji']They wouldn't give me the 25 off with the purchase of black ops. I tried it with 2 different games and had them total it out with no success. They had no idea about the promotions and they told me I misunderstood the deal. I'm pissed :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Ignore what they say. Just have them ring it up. The final total will be correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back