Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigjake62505']So I have to order Brotherhood online to get the coupon?[/QUOTE]

Please tell me how you came to this conclusion.

It's just like every other K-Mart gaming coupon deal.

[quote name='Izod517']All Final Boss does is troll...[/QUOTE]

It was peace and quiet when he was was sent to the corner.

But then again, we had to deal with people who don't read the OP during his timeout. :bomb:

I won't be surprised if he does it again and gets perm banned.

Any chance Halo and Fable III could be dropped another $5 for Black Friday? Walmart already has Halo for $35 and a couple places have Fable for $35.

And $35 for AC:B would be awesome..

[quote name='jer7583']If you're out of coupons, $6 is $6.

If you have coupons, use those. Josh stated as much in his post. This is for people getting back on the coupon train.

Not that hard to figure out, and no trolling necessary, please.[/QUOTE]
You people need to seriously figure out the usage of the word troll. I wasn't trolling, I was expressing my opinion on the deal.

Trolling is purposely posting stupid things to get a rise out of people--which is not what I did.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Any chance Halo and Fable III could be dropped another $5 for Black Friday? Walmart already has Halo for $35 and a couple places have Fable for $35.

And $35 for AC:B would be awesome..[/QUOTE]
At this particular moment in time, all I can say is that I have noticed and am trying to work something out.

[quote name='vlv723']It was peace and quiet when he was was sent to the corner.

But then again, we had to deal with people who don't read the OP during his timeout. :bomb:

I won't be surprised if he does it again and gets perm banned.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, all my trolling answering people's questions. I read the thread daily during my timeout and if this thread was one thing, it was definitely not "peace and quiet."

With that said...it's looking like AC:B and Sly Collection tomorrow (if I can find that damn game--I've been reading people having issues finding it; and where are the damn reviews?)

[quote name='chriscolbert']Please tell me how you came to this conclusion.

It's just like every other K-Mart gaming coupon deal.[/QUOTE]

:360::ps3: 11-16 Assassin's Creed Brotherhood $20 gaming coupon
  • 10% savings only on the PS3 or XBOX 360 versions of Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (before taxes and after other discounts have been applied) in a single transaction while supplies last. Valid on mygofer.com only. Coupon code: GOFERBROTHERHOOD.
  • Cannot combine with any other coupon and cannot double. Not valid on commercial orders or with any other coupons or on previous purchases. In the event of a return, savings may be deducted from your refund. Void if acquired from a non Sears Holdings-approved channel; if reproduced; and/or, where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud.
  • Mygofer reserves the right to terminate or modify this offer at any time for failure to comply with its terms and/or due to any operational malfunction of the software, hardware or equipment required to process this offer. Offer good 12:00 a.m. CT 11/16/2010 through 11:59 p.m. CT on 11/26//2010.
  • In comments, ensure you request, include $20 gaming coupon with order.
  • Only available for close to 600 locations.
Oh I dont know maybe I read the above details about the ad for AC:B. Sorry if it isnt clear to me if the coupon will print out if I decide to buy the game in store because I dont order games online. Now if someone knows for sure if the deal is effective in store please let me know. Thanks

[quote name='PublikDefender']shc-gamer already went over the gt5 deal. it is w/ the $25 game credit as originally planned and will be from nov. 24 to nov. 27 only b/c there's a conflicting deal beginning on the 28th.
I posted his quotes about the deal from a couple of days ago in the gran turismo thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277037
(He answered these questions around nov. 12 in this thread)[/QUOTE]

I just wonder what the deal starting on the 28th is...I'm trying to decide if I should cancel my Amazon pre-order

[quote name='bigjake62505']:360::ps3: 11-16 Assassin's Creed Brotherhood $20 gaming coupon
  • 10% savings only on the PS3 or XBOX 360 versions of Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (before taxes and after other discounts have been applied) in a single transaction while supplies last. Valid on mygofer.com only. Coupon code: GOFERBROTHERHOOD.
  • Cannot combine with any other coupon and cannot double. Not valid on commercial orders or with any other coupons or on previous purchases. In the event of a return, savings may be deducted from your refund. Void if acquired from a non Sears Holdings-approved channel; if reproduced; and/or, where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud.
  • Mygofer reserves the right to terminate or modify this offer at any time for failure to comply with its terms and/or due to any operational malfunction of the software, hardware or equipment required to process this offer. Offer good 12:00 a.m. CT 11/16/2010 through 11:59 p.m. CT on 11/26//2010.
  • In comments, ensure you request, include $20 gaming coupon with order.
  • Only available for close to 600 locations.
Oh I dont know maybe I read the above details about the ad for AC:B. Sorry if it isnt clear to me if the coupon will print out if I decide to buy the game in store because I dont order games online. Now if someone other than a douchebag knows for sure if the deal is effective in store please let me know. Thanks[/QUOTE]
Definitely good instore. The added verbiage is just surrounding the Mygopher promotion.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']At this particular moment in time, all I can say is that I have noticed and am trying to work something out.[/QUOTE]
Interesting.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Definitely good instore. The added verbiage is just surrounding the Mygopher promotion.[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much

This is the first time I went to K-mart without buying anything... The K-mart near Cooper Union doesn't have Sly Cooper Collection (wow, just look what I did there). I'm surprised because it usually has all of the latest releases. It has Dragon Origin Ultimate if anyone interested (it wasn't there during the CoD:BO promotion).

No go on the Sly collection for me :whistle2:( I might have to try tomorrow, but AC:B and NFS:HP are better deal at TRU tomorrow (if the TRU deals stack, B1G1 40% and $20 GC for each of the games).

Just saw the Hot Pursuit coupon was bumped to $25 from $20. I think I'll use my Kinect coupon for it now. I'm not into driving games but this one looks like a blast, especially online!

[quote name='rawrker']Is NFS's price at launch going to be $39.99 as well as getting a $25 coupon thrown in or am I thinking of the Black Friday deal??[/QUOTE]
lol that would be something else. No. Coupon for $25 would be Nov 16th - 20th. If the BF posts are accurate NFS will be $35 on Black Friday but you wont get a coupon then.

[quote name='ShockandAww']lol that would be something else. No.[/QUOTE]

Haha thanks, yeah I was thinking of the black Friday deals. I tripped out for a second, and was like...deal of the year!

[quote name='Serpentor']
No go on the Sly collection for me :whistle2:( I might have to try tomorrow, but AC:B and NFS:HP are better deal at TRU tomorrow (if the TRU deals stack, B1G1 40% and $20 GC for each of the games).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up on this.

[quote name='Serpentor']This is the first time I went to K-mart without buying anything... The K-mart near Cooper Union doesn't have Sly Cooper Collection (wow, just look what I did there). I'm surprised because it usually has all of the latest releases. It has Dragon Origin Ultimate if anyone interested (it wasn't there during the CoD:BO promotion).

No go on the Sly collection for me :whistle2:( I might have to try tomorrow, but AC:B and NFS:HP are better deal at TRU tomorrow (if the TRU deals stack, B1G1 40% and $20 GC for each of the games).[/QUOTE]
Dammit :(

My K-Mart is actually pretty solid, so here is hoping they have Sly tomorrow.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Dammit :(

My K-Mart is actually pretty solid, so here is hoping they have Sly tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Mine already got them in on Saturday, so hopefully yours comes through as well.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Yep, two $10 coupons will spit out.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ShockandAww']Two $10 coupons with DKCR[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Looking again I misread it, I thought all the coupons required the Wii, rather than just the $40 one.

SHC is good people!

After last week's CoD:BO debacle I was contacted today by a very nice SHC lady who assured me that she would be contacting my local store to get things organized. Now to wait and see if they ever get Bloodstone in stock.

SHC-Gamer is it possible to have a deal on 007 Bloodstone sometime soon?

I can't wait for Thanksgiving day now. Your gonna keep me away from Walmart even with their $29 game deal's. I rather go during thursday so that I can relax all weekend long or go on a surprise trip to see some family.

Thank you SHC-Gamer and your whole team!

Was going to get AC:B tomorrow with $30 of coupons, but I can't wait for the game and will just pick up my GS pre-order instead (and dump some credit) - just means more coupons for Mickey!

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Was going to get AC:B tomorrow with $30 of coupons, but I can't wait for the game and will just pick up my GS pre-order instead (and dump some credit) - just means more coupons for Mickey![/QUOTE]

K-Mart opens before Gamestop, you know ;)

So i believe what I am reading is correct, but just wanted to confirm; and I have read through the last 9 pages..

SO if I oder Assassin's Creed: BC from mygophercom, I would get the 10% PLUS get the $20 gaming coupon when I "finish" the transaction in store? I understand the coupons cannot be utilized online (i only have SMWR credits), but since I don't have any..

Also, if I utilize mygopher.com to buy games, do the coupons print up in store when i pick them up? If so, that is the way to go!!

[quote name='animalspinners']K-Mart opens before Gamestop, you know ;)[/QUOTE]

He's probably referring to a midnight sale, but even then it's 8 hours...

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']At this particular moment in time, all I can say is that I have noticed and am trying to work something out.[/QUOTE]

Toysus has the buy one get another one for $5. I am planning get Halo Reach and Hot Pursuit there during Black Friday. If you can lower the price of Halo Reach, i will pick Hot Pursuit this week and Halo during BF.

I just called Kmart and they told me that they aren't honoring that $20 gaming coupon. Can someone please post a link for it? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

[quote name='raizanillusion']I just called Kmart and they told me that they aren't honoring that $20 gaming coupon. Can someone please post a link for it? I can't seem to find it anywhere.[/QUOTE]

More specifics please...

josh, any chance the collectors editions of any games that are going on sale BF can also get the same drop amount as the regular editions. such as fable, star wars, castlevania, halo and so on? also, can you tell me what the buy an xbox/ps3 game coupon offer will be that was similiar to the ds/wii sale from 2 months back?

[quote name='Dranakin']I just wonder what the deal starting on the 28th is...I'm trying to decide if I should cancel my Amazon pre-order[/QUOTE]Same here. I'm going out of town next week, so I'm keeping my Amazon pre-order, but if something's going down for GT5 Thanksgiving, I might give that up and take my chances at a Kmart. I worry about stock, though.

[quote name='gpthree']More specifics please...[/QUOTE]

I called about NBA Jam. They didnt have it today but they may have it 2moro. I asked if the $20 gaming coupon will be given at the point of sale and they told me no. It was not in their ad. But, I told them that it was in their blog. They would honor it if I could bring in evidence of what was posted on the blog. I checked out the kmart gamer blog and I did not see anything on NBA Jam. That is why I am asking for a link. Does that help?

[quote name='raizanillusion']I just called Kmart and they told me that they aren't honoring that $20 gaming coupon. Can someone please post a link for it? I can't seem to find it anywhere.[/QUOTE]

I had a single 20 dollar gaming coupon that I tried to use on a 20 dollar psn card but was denied. I told the customer service desk person that I got the coupon at kmart and it said in the kmart blog that it would be ok to use on the psn card . She didn't want to bother verifying so she just tried it and it worked. Then she says, I guess it worked, okay, you're welcome, BYE! At my kmart, no one was at electronics and they took 30 min to unlock the case and get me the card. Then they made me check out at customer service and wait in line...because apparently I hadn't waited long enough.

Anyway, just mention the blog, also you can show them the weekly ad where it mentions the coupons. They are clearly valid.

Well, given the silence on the subject of the ad-sets, they must be true and SHC is seeking a greenlight to post the deals officially. He won't get it and I think I'd rather wait the two days before posting so we have the full details.

[quote name='raizanillusion']I called about NBA Jam. They didnt have it today but they may have it 2moro. I asked if the $20 gaming coupon will be given at the point of sale and they told me no. It was not in their ad. But, I told them that it was in their blog. They would honor it if I could bring in evidence of what was posted on the blog. I checked out the kmart gamer blog and I did not see anything on NBA Jam. That is why I am asking for a link. Does that help?[/QUOTE]

The coupon will print automatically, the employees can't do anything about it even if they wanted to.

You don't need a link or a printout of the blog, just buy the game, get the coupon, don't even bring it up to the employees. I am 100% certain the coupon will print automatically for you.

Talking to the employees about these deals is just a waste of time, imo.

So since the Sly coupon deal has been extended until the 24th, that means I should be able to pickup NFS:HP this week, have that $25 coupon become active next sunday, and be able to use that coupon on Sly and still net another 15 dollar one?

[quote name='ShockandAww']Hi SHC. A question someone asked that I also was wondering about:

1. The Donkey Kong Country coupons, are they both the same bar code?
2. Also if I buy it with a Wii does that mean $60 in coupons total, or just the $40?[/QUOTE]

Do we have any update on question 1?

[quote name='Flame Killa']$10 credit for DKC returns? If only Kmart was considered a threat to Amazon...[/QUOTE]
It's TWO $10 coupons.

The only question mark here is whether they are the same bar code or different.

[quote name='animalspinners']The coupon will print automatically, the employees can't do anything about it even if they wanted to.

You don't need a link or a printout of the blog, just buy the game, get the coupon, don't even bring it up to the employees. I am 100% certain the coupon will print automatically for you.

Talking to the employees about these deals is just a waste of time, imo.[/QUOTE]

AMEN!

You are only asking for headaches by discussing any of this with the employees. If you are one of the .001% where the coupon doesn't print then Josh will do what he can to take care of you.

[quote name='raizanillusion']I called about NBA Jam. They didnt have it today but they may have it 2moro. I asked if the $20 gaming coupon will be given at the point of sale and they told me no. It was not in their ad. But, I told them that it was in their blog. They would honor it if I could bring in evidence of what was posted on the blog. I checked out the kmart gamer blog and I did not see anything on NBA Jam. That is why I am asking for a link. Does that help?[/QUOTE]

Don't bother talking to the employees. It WILL print with your receipt.

I need a sanity check. I thought in the previous thread that Harry Potter Part 1 would have a deal. Since then I haven't seen anything about it. Maybe I'm just thinking too much and getting stuff confused. But It'd be nice to know if there was one or not.

Tomorrow is gonna be crazy, I got 2x NFS HP and Ea Sports Active 2 on my list. If I see Sly Cooper or Apache I might just buy for the hell of it same for NBA Jam.

No luck for the sly cooper collection and the manager who always knows what's going on as far as deals and promotions had no idea this was even supposed to come out Sigh..

It prints out automatically, the store can't stop it, it just automatically prints out after your receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back