Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I just pinged the SYWR team to see if they are still having site issues, I'm sorry for the confusion.

Coupons are soooooooo staying where they are.[/QUOTE]

So glad to hear!! I setup my acount 3 times on SYWR website and each time a week later said no such account existed. Finally got a card in store but forgot it this morning and when I gave my phone # it said there was 4 accounts!!!

Never got any of those other cards in the mail either, it's really screwed up.

Thanks for all the great deals Josh!!

[quote name='Pookymeister']Nice - just tried to setup my account on shopyourwayrewards.com with my membership ive been using at the store to buy stuff, to see what my balance was, and it's saying membership number invalid.[/QUOTE]

The website no longer recognizes my email account, either. That said, I know the account still 'exists' because it came up on the register this past weekend. But yea, I have no idea if I'm supposed to register again or what.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Anyone else going to hoard any leftover Epic Mickey Coupons then use them to get a bunch of games for $10 off plus a $15 coupon on the week of 11/28? Well, that's my plan. :)
[/QUOTE]

Anyone else want to brag that they bought them all up so now the rest of us can't find them (and I went to 3 stores looking for 1). Sorry, don't mean to sound harsh, but seriously, recognize that hoarding affects the community here negatively.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I called with the UPC and apparently no store in my area received it-- every store shows a 0 quantity. I'm seeing a release date of tomorrow on some sites for NBA Jam. I have a sickening feeling that they're going to get the game in Wednesday or even past Wednesday and hold it until next week thinking it's a release for next Tuesday.[/QUOTE]
That sickening feeling is why I'm going to extend the offer through Black Friday.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Anyone else going to hoard any leftover Epic Mickey Coupons then use them to get a bunch of games for $10 off plus a $15 coupon on the week of 11/28? Well, that's my plan. :)

Kinect 4GB + Black Ops Bundle = 199.99 and I'm sure the Kinect sensor will be $149.99 though I dont know that one for a fact.[/QUOTE]

It's not the Kinect bundle thats 199, only the 4GB XBOX with Black Ops

NBA JAM NOT IN STORES TODAY - I just found out from our 3rd party shipping group that this won't be in all stores until Friday...there was some confusion on a street date vs ship date for them. I apologize for the mistake, Josh knows will extend the dates you can get the coupon until 11/24.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I called with the UPC and apparently no store in my area received it-- every store shows a 0 quantity. I'm seeing a release date of tomorrow on some sites for NBA Jam. I have a sickening feeling that they're going to get the game in Wednesday or even past Wednesday and hold it until next week thinking it's a release for next Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

I passed by my kmart today right when the lady was opening the boxes to put new games up. I asked if they received it and nope, jam is nowhere to be found. Plentry of nfs and acb though. She did tell me to check back tomorrow though.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']That sickening feeling is why I'm going to extend the offer through Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']NBA JAM NOT IN STORES TODAY - I just found out from our 3rd party shipping group that this won't be in all stores until Friday...there was some confusion on a street date vs ship date for them. I apologize for the mistake, Josh knows will extend the dates you can get the coupon until 11/24.[/QUOTE]
DROP THE MIC

Cool, thanks. I hope my stores are cool and put it on the shelf when they get it.

Will the coupon date range by extended as result of it?

Question:

So if i pick up Assassins Creed for 39.99 on Thanksgiving, I will get a $15 coupon that I can use only on Friday right???

The next part of the OP of the 11/28 week $15 coupon with 39.99+ confused me

[quote name='merchie89']Question:

So if i pick up Assassins Creed for 39.99 on Thanksgiving, I will get a $15 coupon that I can use only on Friday right???

The next part of the OP of the 11/28 week $15 coupon with 39.99+ confused me[/QUOTE]
11/28 comes after Thanksgiving. So the 15 dollar offer won't be active when you're buying Assassin's Creed for 39.99.

What's going on with the collectors edition of Assassins Creed Brotherhood? I went to about 5 different stores within the NY and NJ area no one has it.

Any idea what the date range is going to be on NBA Jam coupon if it is being extended?

If it does not include Black Friday then sadly I will have to pass on this offer.

Also can someone, anyone, post Kmart's Thanksgiving day hours?

[quote name='Toomuchboost']What's going on with the collectors edition of Assassins Creed Brotherhood? I went to about 5 different stores within the NY and NJ area no one has it.[/QUOTE]
C'mon, this IS Kmart we're talking about here. . .

Possibly stupid question but, does the coupon deal for Donkey Kong Country Returns last for 7 days since it starts on Sunday, or will it end early because of all the new deals starting on Thursday that week? It makes a big difference since I won't be around a Kmart in the middle of that week but I'd like to use my coupon that is activated on the 25th.

[quote name='Toomuchboost']What's going on with the collectors edition of Assassins Creed Brotherhood? I went to about 5 different stores within the NY and NJ area no one has it.[/QUOTE]
I don't want to hear that.

Just checked my store through mygofer and no CE available. Well this sucks.

It's like what Stock Boy said. Gamestop and Amazon usually order most of the CE stock from the publisher and stores like K-Mart are left to fight over the scraps. I doubt many stores received the CE, if any at all.

[quote name='Scorch']It's like what Stock Boy said. Gamestop and Amazon usually order most of the CE stock from the publisher and stores like K-Mart are left to fight over the scraps. I doubt many stores received the CE, if any at all.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, my local store only had one fallout:nv CE and that didn't show up until a week after the game launched so no coupon. I guess I have to buy AC:B and NFS at TRU this week.

Girlfriend just picked up NFS ($45 after coupon) and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (paid the full $60, but its worth it to me as I love the series and can't wait for the MP.) It's worth it to me to also just get both games now and skip Black Friday completely.

My coupon printed out $25 no problem for NFS, so it is working correctly in some stores. Got a $20 coupon for Assassin's Creed as well - gonna throw them both on Donkey Kong probably and grab that for $5 on Sunday (if it's there.)

you know, despite the change in the OP and title of the thread, I just now realized that it's a $25 coupon with NFS. Fantastic!

[quote name='jinxpalm']Any idea what the date range is going to be on NBA Jam coupon if it is being extended?

If it does not include Black Friday then sadly I will have to pass on this offer.

Also can someone, anyone, post Kmart's Thanksgiving day hours?

I would REALLY like to know this as well. I was planning on using the coupon from NBA Jam to get NFS on Thanksgiving but it doesn't sound like that will be an option now.

[quote name='Scorch']you know, despite the change in the OP and title of the thread, I just now realized that it's a $25 coupon with NFS. Fantastic![/QUOTE]

It's a pretty fantastic deal on par with Black Friday, imo. Kudos to Josh for his quick thinking in pulling it off.

I could either save $25 on NFS in two weeks and have to fight crowds and risk not getting it, or buy it now and essentially "transfer" my $25 savings to another game, such as Donkey Kong. Either way, I'm saving $25 somewhere.

Works for me!

[quote name='animalspinners']It's a pretty fantastic deal on par with Black Friday, imo. Kudos to Josh for his quick thinking in pulling it off.

I could either save $25 on NFS in two weeks and have to fight crowds and risk not getting it, or buy it now and essentially "transfer" my $25 savings to another game, such as Donkey Kong. Either way, I'm saving $25 somewhere.

Works for me![/QUOTE]

it's even better for me because i'm getting NFS for $10 after buying CoD: Blops on PS3 and 360.

Just a quick note, not a big deal since still a good deal but just bought Need For Speed HP at Gresham, Or Kmart and received the 20 dollar gaming coupon not 25. Picked up Ea Active 2 and that was correct at 20. Appreciate the effort you're making to get us some good gaming deals and have been spending way too much money ;)

WD_Striker

So for the $15 coupon w/ $39.99 software purchase starting 11/28, is the $39.99 dependent on the original price of the game(s) or on the total after using coupons?

For instance, if I bought a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy at full price ($49.99), I know I would receive the coupon, but if I used the EM $15 off coupon to purchase it for $34.99, would I then not receive the coupon since the final price is $5 short of $39.99?

[quote name='affa']Anyone else want to brag that they bought them all up so now the rest of us can't find them (and I went to 3 stores looking for 1). Sorry, don't mean to sound harsh, but seriously, recognize that hoarding affects the community here negatively.[/QUOTE]

I agree in many cases but the EM cases have been out for over a month. The game releases in 2 weeks. I dont pity anyone that hasnt gotten them yet (as long as they had a chance). It sucks that you haven't found them yet though, sorry. And by hoard I mean 3 of them in my case and I left plenty for others. There were still at least 4 sitting at my local store last week when I went.

Going to get DKCR, Epic Mickey, and maybe Rabbids in Time with them. A Wii fest. Whee.

[quote name='Jodou']So uh, are we going to get a price on the Kinect stuff or are they just free with a coupon to boot?[/QUOTE]
It's standard price, I'll update the OP soon.

[quote name='Vigilante']So for the $15 coupon w/ $39.99 software purchase starting 11/28, is the $39.99 dependent on the original price of the game(s) or on the total after using coupons?

For instance, if I bought a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy at full price ($49.99), I know I would receive the coupon, but if I used the EM $15 off coupon to purchase it for $34.99, would I then not receive the coupon since the final price is $5 short of $39.99?[/QUOTE]
Good question; reg price.

[quote name='WD Striker']Just a quick note, not a big deal since still a good deal but just bought Need For Speed HP at Gresham, Or Kmart and received the 20 dollar gaming coupon not 25. Picked up Ea Active 2 and that was correct at 20. Appreciate the effort you're making to get us some good gaming deals and have been spending way too much money ;)

WD_Striker[/QUOTE]
Feel free to shoot me an email and I'll get you the other $5.

[quote name='chriscolbert']I would REALLY like to know this as well. I was planning on using the coupon from NBA Jam to get NFS on Thanksgiving but it doesn't sound like that will be an option now.[/QUOTE]
I'm just going to create a separate deal for next week on NBA Jam PS3 and Xbox 360.

[quote name='Vigilante']So for the $15 coupon w/ $39.99 software purchase starting 11/28, is the $39.99 dependent on the original price of the game(s) or on the total after using coupons?

For instance, if I bought a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy at full price ($49.99), I know I would receive the coupon, but if I used the EM $15 off coupon to purchase it for $34.99, would I then not receive the coupon since the final price is $5 short of $39.99?[/QUOTE]
Wondered this also.

Also I imagine they'll all be the same bar code so remember to do separate transactions.

Edit: SHCs response is 3 posts up. It's dependent on the original price.

Is Rock Band 2 a good deal at $10? I wonder if I could just get that used somewhere...

And I did a double take at the Wii Fit Plus sale, but it's a $30 point package, while Target will have it $33 off straight up. Oh well.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Good question; reg price.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the quick response, Josh. Any chance you'll be able to reveal the GS: DD offer today? :)

Will the $15 coupon for the week after Thanksgiving also include $50 PSN cards?

Thanks for all the great deals and the extra help and info to CAG above and beyond the call of duty.

JEFF

/\/\Rock Band 2 is a STEAL for that price! Keep in mind if you buy it used the code to export/get 20 free songs will more than likely be used up. (I believe GS used price on it is $17.99 anyway)

Got shot down trying to use the SWYR points from CODBO. I don't have a card yet and they asked for account number and I didn't know it. If I bring that account number will it go through or will I have to know the pin number?

[quote name='p5ych0']Got shot down trying to use the SWYR points from CODBO. I don't have a card yet and they asked for account number and I didn't know it. If I bring that account number will it go through or will I have to know the pin number?[/QUOTE]

A phone number would do.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I'm just going to create a separate deal for next week on NBA Jam PS3 and Xbox 360.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. Do you think it will most likely be a coupon deal or on sale? If you're taking votes, I vote sale ;)

just went to the 34th street and had the worse experince ever.. 3rd time that has happen to me... anyone else from ny have this experince.. that spacific cashier just plain doesn't like me for what ever reason.. but today was it I spent over an hour arguing with the douchebag to atleast acknolwdge that the store had it and he was too lazy to check.. I gave them upc codes to check and what do you know the system says they have 18 copies of it but no according to him that's a typo ans happens all the time... on top of that the guy goes out of his way to tell the other employees to take there time and not worry about helping 'these kids out'.. I'm a 25 year old and to be called a kid or to be disrepected in a such a manner is entierly a law suit waiting to happen.... josh u will get an email about this...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='medetron']just went to the 34th street and had the worse experince ever.. 3rd time that has happen to me... anyone else from ny have this experince.. that spacific cashier just plain doesn't like me for what ever reason.. but today was it I spent over an hour arguing with the douchebag to atleast acknolwdge that the store had it and he was too lazy to check.. I gave them ups codes to check and what do you know the system says they have 18 copies of it but no according to him that's a typo ans happens all the time... on top of that the guy goes out of his way to tell the other employees to take there time and not worry about helping 'these kids out'.. I'm a 25 year old and to be called a kid or to be disrepected in a such a manner is entierly a law suit waiting to happen.... josh u will get an email about this...[/QUOTE]

dude, i know you're upset and you should be but threatening a lawsuit cause someone calls you a kid actually... makes you sound like a kid.

relax. go shop somewhere else. you're under no obligation to shop there.

[quote name='Smokie99']A little problem with my NFS:HP (360) purchase this morning - register only kicked out a $20 coupon.[/QUOTE]

This has been reported by others and Josh has addressed it several times. Just send him an email. Details are a page or so back.

The Kmart near my house didn't get ANY of the games, except for the special edition of AC:B. Yet when I go to mygopher.com, I can select to pick up Apache Air Assault and AC:B - thus that is what I did. Wonder why they didn't get Need for Speed or NBA JAM?

[quote name='confoosious']dude, i know you're upset and you should be but threatening a lawsuit cause someone calls you a kid actually... makes you sound like a kid.

relax. go shop somewhere else. you're under no obligation to shop there.[/QUOTE]

??? An employee regardless of store or purchase has no right to talk to a customer in any other manner but to be friendly and helpful? stating a lawsuit sounds harsh and probably just blowen off a little steam BUT for you to tell me to take my business somewhere else when josh is doing his hardest to bring us deals is absolutly ignorant in its own... so if the employee doesnt do his job i should go somewhere beacuse of that? i dont think that's how it suppose to work

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Oooh, new offer next week for NBA Jam. I hope it's a 20 dollar savings/coupon still :D[/QUOTE]
Yep, just continuing the offer so there isn't any issue with the shipment delay.

[quote name='medetron']??? An employee regardless of store or purchase has no right to talk to a customer in any other manner but to be friendly and helpful? stating a lawsuit sounds harsh and probably just blowen off a little steam BUT for you to tell me to take my business somewhere else when josh is doing his hardest to bring us deals is absolutly ignorant in its own... so if the employee doesnt do his job i should go somewhere beacuse of that? i dont think that's how it suppose to work[/QUOTE]
Absolutely terrible to hear they treated you this way, please reach out via email as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back