Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm, I just requested a replacement card for my SYWR account via their automated system, and now all my points have disappeared. Time to make a phone call.

[quote name='Shimmerz']Anybody find Apache? My store only got in Assasins Creed today.[/QUOTE]

I had no problem picking up Apache in the Sacramento, CA area.... except that they had some issues getting the SYWR points to apply. Ended up having to do the purchase twice. They let me keep both coupons, so we all came away happy.

[quote name='medetron']just went to the 34th street and had the worse experince ever.. 3rd time that has happen to me... anyone else from ny have this experince.. that spacific cashier just plain doesn't like me for what ever reason.. but today was it I spent over an hour arguing with the douchebag to atleast acknolwdge that the store had it and he was too lazy to check.. I gave them ups codes to check and what do you know the system says they have 18 copies of it but no according to him that's a typo ans happens all the time... on top of that the guy goes out of his way to tell the other employees to take there time and not worry about helping 'these kids out'.. I'm a 25 year old and to be called a kid or to be disrepected in a such a manner is entierly a law suit waiting to happen.... josh u will get an email about this...[/QUOTE]

Sigh... you give NYers bad name, sorry... Always be polite to people, I shop the K-mart in downtown, but I been to the 34th one few times. I know people give you attitudes from time to time, but you don't have to be at their level.

The employees at the K-mart I go to "hate" me too (the proper word is "unfriendly" I feel "unwelcome" there). However, I never raise my voice or argue or even trying to educate them (i.e. "haha, told you so, the coupons stack."). I found that they're really nice people underneath, they just don't want to deal with people like you (or me) because we look like "trouble/headaches" to them.

I know it sucks that people work there have no idea where things are, but that's life, crap happens... If a deal or question/answer doesn't go your way, turn away and look for something else, it's not the end of the world.

Cheers mate, it's just a game! And it's a beautiful day, no need to hold the grudge (you still got a wonderful evening coming up you know :)).

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Yep, just continuing the offer so there isn't any issue with the shipment delay.[/QUOTE]
So if my Kmart gets it in on Friday, I can pick it up, and get the coupon? The only thing different is we'll be getting a repeat offer ala Enslaved?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']So if my Kmart gets it in on Friday, I can pick it up, and get the coupon? The only thing different is we'll be getting a repeat offer ala Enslaved?[/QUOTE]
Exactly, good example with Enslaved.

[quote name='medetron'] so if the employee doesnt do his job i should go somewhere beacuse of that? i dont think that's how it suppose to work[/QUOTE]

Actually that's exactly how it is supposed to work. The only reason why the vast majority of us in this thread even bother to complain and keep shopping at certain bad kmarts is because we appreciate the work that Josh does. If it wasn't for him being awesome and helpful in this thread, people would just say "screw this, I'm going to BB/Target."

Either way, I just found it ironic that you were mad about being called a kid.. yet reacted like a kid.

[quote name='Serpentor']Sigh... you give NYers bad name, sorry... Always be polite to people, I shop the K-mart in downtown, but I been to the 34th one few times. I know people give you attitudes from time to time, but you don't have to be at their level.

The employees at the K-mart I go to "hate" me too (the proper word is "unfriendly" I feel "unwelcome" there). However, I never raise my voice or argue or even trying to educate them (i.e. "haha, told you so, the coupons stack."). I found that they're really nice people underneath, they just don't want to deal with people like you (or me) because we look like "trouble/headaches" to them.

I know it sucks that people work there have no idea where things are, but that's life, crap happens... If a deal or question/answer doesn't go your way, turn away and look for something else, it's not the end of the world.

Cheers mate, it's just a game! And it's a beautiful day, no need to hold the grudge (you still got a wonderful evening coming up you know :)).[/QUOTE]

very true, but the only reason why i even decided to question him this time (mind you it's happen to me 3 times) is simplty beacuse i'm tired of how i'm being treated.. i NEVER question about cuopons beacuse i know the system will spit it out and NEVER make fun of them in any way other then the friendly smile and node.. i'm very the oppisite of what it is to be a new yorker and hate how people treat there waiters/cashiers/ or ANYONE simply beacuse they feel the need to. i go out of my way to avoid this person but he simply NEEDS to be there all the time trying NOT to help me... i just dont know anymore lol

Josh, you are lucky i like you. Who honestly didnt get black ops on release date?? Getting a 4 GB slim on BF, and ive got 70 in SYWR so I getting it from you but now I have to sell that black ops!!!

DANG YOU!!!!

[quote name='confoosious']Actually that's exactly how it is supposed to work. The only reason why the vast majority of us in this thread even bother to complain and keep shopping at certain bad kmarts is because we appreciate the work that Josh does. If it wasn't for him being awesome and helpful in this thread, people would just say "screw this, I'm going to BB/Target."

Either way, I just found it ironic that you were mad about being called a kid.. yet reacted like a kid.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure about that? regardless of josh's deals i can be treated how the employee feels like to treat me? wow i'm not sure where you shop at but thats completly the wrong way to run a buisness..

i'm not exactly sure why i'm getting beating like a dead horse here, i never said it was shc fault i never said i will never go back or made the attempt to cuase a mob beacuse a coupon didnt print out lol..

josh i just have one question and maybe you can post the answer to it or maybe stockboy..

Do store's get there shipment a week in advance or does it show up like on release day or close to it? according to the employee it might show up' later in the week. this is the store in ny at 34th street i'm referring to

[quote name='RedStep']I had no problem picking up Apache in the Sacramento, CA area.... except that they had some issues getting the SYWR points to apply. Ended up having to do the purchase twice. They let me keep both coupons, so we all came away happy.[/QUOTE]

wow that turned into a nice bargain for you. Two $30 coupons for one game? Sweet!

[quote name='rawrker']wow that turned into a nice bargain for you. Two $30 coupons for one game? Sweet![/QUOTE]

that is a sweet deal indeed, nice of the cashier to let you have both of them.. kinda of like an early x-mas gift lol

mygofer finally cooperated (minus being able to put in my SYWR number) and ordered AC:B. Got an email an hour later saying it was ready at the store.
Stopped in electronics and grabbed Sly Collection, used my only $20 coupon, got a new $15 one.
Grabbed my AC:B from layaway with no issues(after waiting for a lady to finish loading up for Xmas) and my $20 coupon was waiting for me.
Hopefully this SYWR stuff gets sorted out and it's not a hassle to get credit for missing purchases.

[quote name='RedStep']I had no problem picking up Apache in the Sacramento, CA area.... except that they had some issues getting the SYWR points to apply. Ended up having to do the purchase twice. They let me keep both coupons, so we all came away happy.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you're well aware but since those coupons have the same barcode you won't be able to use both of them in one transaction

[quote name='Dranakin']Ummm, I just requested a replacement card for my SYWR account via their automated system, and now all my points have disappeared. Time to make a phone call.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, now I'm logged into someone else's account. How is that possible?

Is Beatles Rock Band $15 available on Thanksgiving? because it says it is but then it also says that it is a black friday only, and i would love to just pick it up on thursday

[quote name='chriscolbert']Actually to redeem them it won't.[/QUOTE]
Had no problem giving them my phone number to redeem my points today. I fail to see the issue in the rules that requires the card. If I have my phone number and my ID matches the name that comes up on their screen.

So just so I know I'm reading correctly, if I grab Fable 3 on Thanksgiving, the $10 coupon that shoots out can only be used on Black Friday or else it explodes into little pieces so its never to be used after?

[quote name='medetron']??? An employee regardless of store or purchase has no right to talk to a customer in any other manner but to be friendly and helpful? stating a lawsuit sounds harsh and probably just blowen off a little steam BUT for you to tell me to take my business somewhere else when josh is doing his hardest to bring us deals is absolutly ignorant in its own... so if the employee doesnt do his job i should go somewhere beacuse of that? i dont think that's how it suppose to work[/QUOTE]
Honestly, within the law, they can do whatever they want. They aren't obligated to do anything for you.

I do indeed feel bad for the people who have shitty K-Marts though. Walking in the doors, I always fully expect for everything to go wrong.

[quote name='medetron']Are you sure about that? regardless of josh's deals i can be treated how the employee feels like to treat me? wow i'm not sure where you shop at but thats completly the wrong way to run a buisness..

i'm not exactly sure why i'm getting beating like a dead horse here, i never said it was shc fault i never said i will never go back or made the attempt to cuase a mob beacuse a coupon didnt print out lol..

josh i just have one question and maybe you can post the answer to it or maybe stockboy..

Do store's get there shipment a week in advance or does it show up like on release day or close to it? according to the employee it might show up' later in the week. this is the store in ny at 34th street i'm referring to[/QUOTE]

I don't think he meant that you should be treated like that. What he meant most people that are treated like that make a note to someone at the store(hoping that said employee gets noted for it) and then takes their business elsewhere to get better customer service. Stores and companies lose out when they have bad customer service.

Josh, quick question:
Batman: Arkham Asylum is on sale Black Friday for $15. Does that include the GOTY edition, or is it limited to specific SKUs?

Trying to take advantage of The 10% off Assassins Creed Brotherhood through mygofer and I want to use SYWR points, but it won't accept cards numbers. also can't check account info on SYWR page. boo

[quote name='adamical']Josh, quick question:
Batman: Arkham Asylum is on sale Black Friday for $15. Does that include the GOTY edition, or is it limited to specific SKUs?[/QUOTE]

Just the normal version.

Got sonic colors and my coupon.
I am a little sad that there is no sonic ds coupon, but i got it free with all my SYWR points, so i cant complain.

Josh, any deals on golden sun aside from a coupon?
$15 of DQ9, glory of herecles, or professor layton?
I would love to see one/all of those happen.
Thanks

Happy trails of burning rubber as I tore out the Kmart parking lot with my copies of NFS HP. I felt like a robber almost with cops all around my local Kmart it was great.

Also picked up EA sports Active 2, the coupons for all three games printed out like a flawless victory! I was saddened to not see NBA Jam. I didn't know it wasn't going to be in stock but thats ok as I'll be coming back next week.

Once again Josh I tip my hat to you good sir. Under so much adversity and issues you always pull through for us.

To the Master of the Vidya Game deals!

:applause:Bravo Josh Bravo:applause:

[quote name='Vigilante']So for the $15 coupon w/ $39.99 software purchase starting 11/28, is the $39.99 dependent on the original price of the game(s) or on the total after using coupons?

For instance, if I bought a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy at full price ($49.99), I know I would receive the coupon, but if I used the EM $15 off coupon to purchase it for $34.99, would I then not receive the coupon since the final price is $5 short of $39.99?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Good question; reg price.[/QUOTE]

SHC-Gamer. It wasn't clear to me from your response. Can we use coupons and lower the price of a game below $39.99 and still receive $15 coupon w/$39.99 software purchase starting 11/28?

[quote name='adamical']Josh, quick question:
Batman: Arkham Asylum is on sale Black Friday for $15. Does that include the GOTY edition, or is it limited to specific SKUs?[/QUOTE]

At bfads.net when you click on the picture it shows GOTY edition.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Had no problem giving them my phone number to redeem my points today. I fail to see the issue in the rules that requires the card. If I have my phone number and my ID matches the name that comes up on their screen.[/QUOTE]

Well that's cool it worked for you but I'm surprised that it did. Josh had stated on the last thread that you can use your phone number to get points but not to redeem them for fraud reasons. They recently implemented a pin number that it's supposed to prompt for when you don't have your card. Did you get asked for that?

Josh, how long should all stores' systems be updated to spit out the $25 coupon for NFS? I started to get it on my lunch break but didn't want to bug you with an email if it was still set to $20, so I figured I'd get it in a few days.

[quote name='Pookymeister']mygofer finally cooperated (minus being able to put in my SYWR number) and ordered AC:B. Got an email an hour later saying it was ready at the store.
Stopped in electronics and grabbed Sly Collection, used my only $20 coupon, got a new $15 one.
Grabbed my AC:B from layaway with no issues(after waiting for a lady to finish loading up for Xmas) and my $20 coupon was waiting for me.
Hopefully this SYWR stuff gets sorted out and it's not a hassle to get credit for missing purchases.[/QUOTE]

Did you get one email or two from mygofer? I got a confirmation email shorting after ordering at about 4:30 am but no second one.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Has anyone PRINTED the gaming coupons that you receive in your e-mail and have any problem redeeming them in store?[/QUOTE]

At my store we had problems with people, they make EXTRAs coupons with using the ones we give em and then they scan em.
So we dont take printed out ones if they look like the ones that you get when you buy a game.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Well that's cool it worked for you but I'm surprised that it did. Josh had stated on the last thread that you can use your phone number to get points but not to redeem them for fraud reasons. They recently implemented a pin number that it's supposed to prompt for when you don't have your card. Did you get asked for that?

Josh, how long should all stores' systems be updated to spit out the $25 coupon for NFS? I started to get it on my lunch break but didn't want to bug you with an email if it was still set to $20, so I figured I'd get it in a few days.[/QUOTE]
The $25 is working but if a register hasn't been rebooted properly to start the day it will cause the error and still pump out a $20.

If you run into this all I need is the receipt # and we'll mail the $5 to you in a gift card.

[quote name='sjannenga']At bfads.net when you click on the picture it shows GOTY edition.[/QUOTE]

No, it doesn't. It shows the Platinum Hits version of Batman AA (silver badge).

[quote name='MasterX']At my store we had problems with people, they make EXTRAs coupons with using the ones we give em and then they scan em.
So we dont take printed out ones if they look like the ones that you get when you buy a game.[/QUOTE]
In general, I highly recommend not using emailed coupons.

I go to my store (Pineville, NC) at lunch break only to find that they didn't get hardly any of the brand new releases; the only ones I saw were Sonic Colors DS and Sly Cooper Collection. He also claimed he didn't get some of the new CDs and DVDs when I asked. I thought Assassin's Creed was street dated i.e. already in store for opening. Am I one of the only unlucky ones?

[quote name='Spylon']SHC-Gamer. It wasn't clear to me from your response. Can we use coupons and lower the price of a game below $39.99 and still receive $15 coupon w/$39.99 software purchase starting 11/28?[/QUOTE]

Funny, seemed clear to me. He said the regular price determines whether a coupon prints or not.

Is looking to be my GOTY unless GT5 or Epic Mickey can knock it off.

Read Dead came close but I had issues with the pacing.

Well, anyway, I sweetened the deal on BF to include a save $10 on 1600 points with purchase of ME2 for $9.99 to go out and try some of the great DLC (Liara's in particular).

[quote name='itzd4n']I am confused with some of the black friday coupons as well.[/QUOTE]

That's it?

I really don't mean to sound like a jerk but what kind of response are you looking for? All the info is spelled out pretty clear in the OP. If you have a specific question just ask it rather than making some vague statement about something no else really seems to be having a problem understanding.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Is looking to be my GOTY unless GT5 or Epic Mickey can knock it off.

Read Dead came close but I had issues with the pacing.

Well, anyway, I sweetened the deal on BF to include a save $10 on 1600 points with purchase of ME2 for $9.99 to go out and try some of the great DLC (Liara's in particular).[/QUOTE]

Josh, you are the master of your domain! But RB3 is GOTY...

So, $19.99 gets me ME2 + 1600 XBL points... AWESOME!! That deal's so sweet I'm getting cavities thinking about it. Just hope I can find ME2

[quote name='chriscolbert']Well that's cool it worked for you but I'm surprised that it did. Josh had stated on the last thread that you can use your phone number to get points but not to redeem them for fraud reasons. They recently implemented a pin number that it's supposed to prompt for when you don't have your card. Did you get asked for that?

Josh, how long should all stores' systems be updated to spit out the $25 coupon for NFS? I started to get it on my lunch break but didn't want to bug you with an email if it was still set to $20, so I figured I'd get it in a few days.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I did actually get prompted for the PIN. Thank god I actually remembered setting it up (same PIN as the debit card FTW). I probably should have mentioned that. It makes sense to require the actual card for redeeming, but I signed up a long time ago for the rewards card and I have yet to receive the actual physical card--on the assumption that I'll never receive it.

[quote name='probin74243']Josh, you a the master of your domain! ... But RB3 is GOTY!!

So, $19.99 gets me ME2 + 1600 XBL points... AWESOME!! That deal's so sweet I'm getting cavities thinking about it. Just hope I can find ME2[/QUOTE]
Geez, that is a sweet deal. What about us PS3 brethren (I have a 360 but rarely use it)? Where's our amazing deal :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back