Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='merchie89']My store doesnt have any Apache Air Assault. With a 30 coupon i will buy pretty much anything.....[/QUOTE]

Is this the Waterloo store? Did they have any of the new releases out? I tend to avoid them on Tuesdays as most of the time it turns out to be a waste of time.

[quote name='probin74243']Funny, seemed clear to me. He said the regular price determines whether a coupon prints or not.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I read it a couple of times to make sure. The key here is to read how the original poster posed the question. He did ask if the regular price or after coupon price determines eligibility for the promotion. I'll probably grab a Metroid Prime Trilogy also.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Absolutely terrible to hear they treated you this way, please reach out via email as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]

Josh, Thank you:applause: i sent that email and apologize up front about the length of it lol. i just wanted to state as much as possiable about what happen.

i am seeing a common trend where my stores absolutely do not get releases that are not in the ad. for example, no sly collection and nba jam this morning.

[quote name='merchie89']My store doesnt have any Apache Air Assault. With a 30 coupon i will buy pretty much anything.....[/QUOTE]

What's the word on this game? I can't check review sites from work but like you said, $30 on a $50 game is mighty tempting. I saw it in the case today but figured I'd better wait to see if it had any redeeming value or if it was total garbage.

Yay! Thank for you the continuing great deals :) Although there are 3 games I want to pick up for their Thanksgiving prices.. not looking forward to fighting a crowd to try and secure a copy of games that they only have 2-3 copies to start with :(

[quote name='sinned47']i am seeing a common trend where my stores absolutely do not get releases that are not in the ad. for example, no sly collection and nba jam this morning.[/QUOTE]Not sure about Sly but NBA Jam official release date is on the 17th, so there's still a chance it'll be there tomorrow. I hope it's in stock at my store by this Friday though.

[quote name='Katsumi87']Yay! Thank for you the continuing great deals :) Although there are 3 games I want to pick up for their Thanksgiving prices.. not looking forward to fighting a crowd to try and secure a copy of games that they only have 2-3 copies to start with :([/QUOTE]

If it's a Thanksgiving day game, just get there right at opening.

I guarantee the store will be dead empty... most people don't even realize K-Mart is open Thanksgiving, much less having sales. I'll be shocked if there is anyone in Electronics at all when I go in the morning to get Dragon Age.

[quote name='D0RC']Not sure about Sly but NBA Jam official release date is on the 17th, so there's still a chance it'll be there tomorrow. I hope it's in stock at my store by this Friday though.[/QUOTE]

just read that they stated that it wont be in store until friday or so. should update the original post.

[quote name='medetron']??? An employee regardless of store or purchase has no right to talk to a customer in any other manner but to be friendly and helpful? stating a lawsuit sounds harsh and probably just blowen off a little steam BUT for you to tell me to take my business somewhere else when josh is doing his hardest to bring us deals is absolutly ignorant in its own... so if the employee doesnt do his job i should go somewhere beacuse of that? i dont think that's how it suppose to work[/QUOTE]

Why not just stand up for yourself while in the store. Put him or her in their place instead of trying to threaten legal action for being called a kid. You can't sue someone for hurt feelings. I feel your pain, there are employees in every realm of retail that downright suck, but direct your annoyance and anger at them.

Might not get you what you want, but you'll feel like a million bucks.

[quote name='noone13']Is this the Waterloo store? Did they have any of the new releases out? I tend to avoid them on Tuesdays as most of the time it turns out to be a waste of time.[/QUOTE]

same here, I live in Cedar Falls so it's not that far away, but the Waterloo store is a hit or miss for me... they missed some big games on launch week, like DJ Hero 2 and others. I wanted to buy Apache Air Assault or Sly HD today, but it's not looking good if merchie was referring to this store and not the one in Dubuque where I think he goes sometimes too...

[quote name='teddybass']same here, I live in Cedar Falls so it's not that far away, but the Waterloo store is a hit or miss for me... they missed some big games on launch week, like DJ Hero 2 and others. I wanted to buy Apache Air Assault or Sly HD today, but it's not looking good if merchie was referring to this store and not the one in Dubuque where I think he goes sometimes too...[/QUOTE]

I didn't know so many CAGs lived around here. Not too surprising I suppose with UNI being here. The Waterloo store is really hit or miss, I think the only game I've gotten on release day was Black Ops. The Cedar Rapids stores are a little better, one better than the other but I forget which is which.

Wish that I had checked at the right time this morning to find out that NBA Jam was not going to be in today. Instead, I went and suffered a similar experience to what happened with Rock Band 3. Go on release day to the Lansing, IL location (should have thought better of even trying there)...check the case to see nothing (although the case is a mess, of course...took a pic, but don't have the energy to upload it somewhere to host)...wait forever for an employee who actually "knows" the area to help me, since the others just give me confused looks when I say the words "NBA Jam"...and after that person is paged twice, they show up and say "If it isn't in the case, I don't have it."

Then he goes on about how there is a truck in back in receiving that is just being unloaded. I asked if he could check, and he repeated that "If it isn't in the case, I don't have it." Finally, I asked how long it would take to find out if it was in the shipment that was allegedly unloading as we spoke. He just said that he'd "probably have it out tonight".

Granted, all of this takes on a slightly different appearance when I find out that it almost certainly didn't arrive today. However, taking it together with my other recent experiences, I can only put up with this for so long.

I've been looking forward to NBA Jam more than any other game in recent history, so this stinks. Only consolation is that I won't be wasting a second trip to the other closest Kmart today. Hopefully, whenever it does arrive, I'll get it that day.

Now, if only Pacman would show up on PS3 online to ease my sadness. :(

MY store (Roswell, NM) doesn't have any new releases other than the AC collectors edition. What a bummer...

Picked up AC:Brotherhood CE and Apache (never thought I'd be buying this game) at lunch time. Despite two of the "good" electronics guys being there today, none of the new releases were out on the shelves yet, but a quick search through all the boxes found what I was looking for.

went to my local store today looking to get nba jam with my points from black ops...they didnt have it yet. hopefully they get by the end of the week...

[quote name='VGI-Shinobi']Josh, I picked up NFS Hot Pursuit (PS3) today but the coupon only prints for $20, not $25.[/QUOTE]

Send him an email. He has directly responded to this exact question about five times now and it's really not that far back in the thread.

wood it be rude to ask the register person "hey can u do me a favor and reboot ur register because a $25 coupon will spit out for hot pursuit instead of $20? lol

[quote name='ncfoster']

Wish that I had checked at the right time this morning to find out that NBA Jam was not going to be in today. Instead, I went and suffered a similar experience to what happened with Rock Band 3. Go on release day to the Lansing, IL location (should have thought better of even trying there)...check the case to see nothing (although the case is a mess, of course...took a pic, but don't have the energy to upload it somewhere to host)...wait forever for an employee who actually "knows" the area to help me, since the others just give me confused looks when I say the words "NBA Jam"...and after that person is paged twice, they show up and say "If it isn't in the case, I don't have it."

Then he goes on about how there is a truck in back in receiving that is just being unloaded. I asked if he could check, and he repeated that "If it isn't in the case, I don't have it." Finally, I asked how long it would take to find out if it was in the shipment that was allegedly unloading as we spoke. He just said that he'd "probably have it out tonight".

Granted, all of this takes on a slightly different appearance when I find out that it almost certainly didn't arrive today. However, taking it together with my other recent experiences, I can only put up with this for so long.

I've been looking forward to NBA Jam more than any other game in recent history, so this stinks. Only consolation is that I won't be wasting a second trip to the other closest Kmart today. Hopefully, whenever it does arrive, I'll get it that day.

Now, if only Pacman would show up on PS3 online to ease my sadness. :([/QUOTE]

WOW, similar if not exact experience I had this morning. The shelf was bare-like 2 copies or zero copies of games that are staples to sell at stores. I was there 10 minutes after opening and not a single person in sight, i waited.....and waited.....and waited... finally I saw someone scanning products on the other side of the store-shampoos and asked if i can be helped. She said she will try and find someone but she doesn't do games/electronics. I go back...and wait....and wait.. It is pushing 30 minutes-I start to walk out and then a gal is approaching who i have seen work the department before and she mentions i am so patient..... Then non of the stock is out, like every week just a bunch of boxes piled up. So she started tearing through two of them and had a couple copies of need for speeed...no NBA Jam-which as i see now is friday...lame. So i didn't pick up anything, and was pissed. Wasted over an hour driving in and out and waiting for nothing..... Each week the games are in boxes on release day, nobody is around-and half the time I am told it probably doesn't come out today and if it isn't in the first box they open it isn't in, yet ther eare like 6 more boxes.... Man..this sure seems like a lot of headache just for a 10-20 dollar gift receipt.

I was curious and I didn't see that anyone asked. Will the games in the Kmart Thanksgiving/Black Friday ad be restocked for those days? If they are, I'm definitely in line for some Dragon Age: UE.

*sigh* yet another negative experience at my local K-Mart.

For the sixth (yes, sixth) week in a row, the "electronics guy" was nowhere to be found. He was "here this morning", but no one knew where was now. Five pages (yes, literally five) to electronics later, some woman from another department walks up. I tell her I'm looking for a game that came out today but it hasn't been put on the shelf. She said that all new releases are put on the shelf in the morning but asked what it was. I told her and she shuffled off to the back without saying a word. I thought that maybe she had just left, so I started to leave and she came back, saying that there was "nothing in the back" and again, "all new releases are put out Tuesday morning so we must be sold out of them." Yes, I'm sure every single copy of Assassin's Creed and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit on both systems sold out this morning. I thanked her for her time but told her that I'm sure they're just missing or something and left.

I'm so tired of having problems at this store. The only other local one to me is half an hour away. All I want to do is go there and spend money and it's been going well for the past few weeks but today's venture was terrible. I was asked four times if I worked there.

I guess I'll go back later and maybe speak to a manager or something (I understand about being ignorant on the subject of games, but really, how hard is it to see a box labeled "Do not sell before 11/16/2010" and have them ready to go Tuesday morning?), I know today's shipment is there somewhere.

I do love the deals that Josh brings to us and want to continue to support the company, but I'm tired of getting financially blocked by dumbassery.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Why not just stand up for yourself while in the store. Put him or her in their place instead of trying to threaten legal action for being called a kid. You can't sue someone for hurt feelings. I feel your pain, there are employees in every realm of retail that downright suck, but direct your annoyance and anger at them.

Might not get you what you want, but you'll feel like a million bucks.[/QUOTE]

I would actually advise against doing that.

Leave it up to Josh and corporate to handle. If you act nice and polite the entire time the employee is being an asshole it will make that employee look even worse.

I've been treated far, far worse in K-Mart, but each time my girlfriend and I were nice, polite and sat there and took it. Know why? Because I know Josh and corporate would put the hurt on them far worse than I ever could if I started acting like an asshole back. And you know what? On both occasions, him and his team handled it, and I've since not had any problems.

I'd love to see the looks on those employees faces when this stuff comes around to bite them in the ass... it's a lesson for all retail employees, you never know who that customer knows so it's not worth it to act like a dick. So many K-Mart employees think they are untouchable and it's a reality check that they discover they can be held accountable for what they say and do.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Geez, that is a sweet deal. What about us PS3 brethren (I have a 360 but rarely use it)? Where's our amazing deal :([/QUOTE]

As a fellow gamer who owns both systems I think it is pretty much a given that if you want the cheapest games then of the two the X360 is the platform to game on. Maybe it's just perception but it really seems that X360 titles drop in price more quickly than PS3 games and/or are more readily available at lower prices.

Josh can you confirm that Need For Speed Hot Pursuit will be $35 on Thanksgiving? It's also listed under Black Friday only and the actual ad has it under "Friday-only specials".

I just don't want to drive out there on Thursday and have it be full price...thanks

[quote name='animalspinners']I would actually advise against doing that.

Leave it up to Josh and corporate to handle. If you act nice and polite the entire time the employee is being an asshole it will make that employee look even worse.

I've been treated far, far worse in K-Mart, but each time my girlfriend and I were nice, polite and sat there and took it. Know why? Because I know Josh and corporate would put the hurt on them far worse than I ever if I started acting like an asshole back. And you know what? On both occasions, him and his team handled it, and I've since not had any problems.

I'd love to see the looks on those employees faces when this stuff comes around to bite them in the ass... it's a lesson for all retail employees, you never know who that customer knows so it's not worth it to act like a dick. So many K-Mart employees think they are untouchable and it's a reality check then they discover they can be held accountable for what they say and do.[/QUOTE]

well said sir :applause:, that is exactly what i did and what i hope the outcome will be aswell. i will not stop going to the only kmart available to me beacuse someone decides to have a power trip. can't wait for it to be over...

[quote name='Scorch']
I guess I'll go back later and maybe speak to a manager or something (I understand about being ignorant on the subject of games, but really, how hard is it to see a box labeled "Do not sell before 11/16/2010" and have them ready to go Tuesday morning?), I know today's shipment is there somewhere.
.[/QUOTE]

I would advise speaking with a general rank and file manager... there isn't a lot they will probably do and most will just blow you off.

Want to really get the attention of the store? Go for the store manager. In my experience (working there and shopping there) store managers work opening to about 4 or 5 pm, Monday through Friday.

Go in, tell the store manager your experience, and tell them you've been trying to spend $60 - $120 repeatedly in their stores, week after week, only to have bad experiences. Explain to them that K-Mart is trying to be competitive, but all the store is doing is driving customers away due to the numerous problems. Explain to them those problems. Get Josh to contact them as well.

Hell, you worked in video game retail, use your personal experience to communicate to them how important this is and how much money they are losing.

This is what I had to do and it worked out very well for me. It seems like a lot of work, but remember, you're not only helping yourself but Josh and other CAG's and customers who are getting blocked at this store as well. They are potentially losing a lot of business.

[quote name='medetron']well said sir :applause:, that is exactly what i did and what i hope the outcome will be aswell. i will not stop going to the only kmart available to me beacuse someone decides to have a power trip. can't wait to see the look on his face next time i come around. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm going to have to remember this tactic as well. I have anger management issues so it's easier said than done I'm afraid. But I'm trying to work on that to, so maybe this can be part of my therapy. :)

[quote name='mindsale']Where are all the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood reviews? Isn't a review embargo over when a game's available at retail? Did they hold off on supplying copies to reviewers?[/QUOTE]

The IGN review is up (8.0). But seriously, AC reviews will not be hard to find. What I need a review of is Apache Air Assault. This is my pet peeve with the video game web site/review industry. They all rush out reviews for the big title games that, in general, don't need reviews (eg, Halo Reach, AC Brotherhood, etc) but ignore the lesser titles that need reviews for people to have any idea what they are like (eg, Apache Air Assault and NBA Jam).

[quote name='merchie89']Josh, you are lucky i like you. Who honestly didnt get black ops on release date?? Getting a 4 GB slim on BF, and ive got 70 in SYWR so I getting it from you but now I have to sell that black ops!!!

DANG YOU!!!![/QUOTE]

I didn't get it on release becuase I wasn't interested in it. But of course, just like he did with Halo Reach, my son expressed interest in getting it just after the release-week deal ended. Kmart came through for me with a follow-up deal on Halo Reach. This one, unfortunately, won't work for me because I already have a Kinect bundle 360 on the way. Hopefully there will be some sort of standalone Black Ops deal in the near future. Maybe this can be a Mid-December deal to use thos last coupon items on. Or I guess I could just do the $15 coupon on $39.99 and up thing on it (but I would hope for $20-$25 on it instead ;)).

[quote name='chriscolbert']What's the word on this game? I can't check review sites from work but like you said, $30 on a $50 game is mighty tempting. I saw it in the case today but figured I'd better wait to see if it had any redeeming value or if it was total garbage.[/QUOTE]

Yep, same here. I've heard nothing (on Apache Air Assault). I did download the PSN demo last night but haven't had a chance to play it.

Edit - IGN reviews are popping up by the minute now. Pac-Man Championship DX gets a 10! Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 gets a 2.5! Ouch! Still waiting on Apache and NBA Jam...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='probin74243']No, it doesn't. It shows the Platinum Hits version of Batman AA (silver badge).[/QUOTE]

If you click on the words (in the list version) it it brings you to the PS3 GOTY version.

[quote name='io']The IGN review is up (8.0). But seriously, AC reviews will not be hard to find. What I need a review of is Apache Air Assault. This is my pet peeve with the video game web site/review industry. They all rush out reviews for the big title games that, in general, don't need reviews (eg, Halo Reach, AC Brotherhood, etc) but ignore the lesser titles that need reviews for people to have any idea what they are like (eg, Apache Air Assault and NBA Jam).[/QUOTE]

Because Apache Air Assault reviews don't bring in the page hits and the money. Halo and Assassin's Creed does.

You're better off just waiting to play the demo then relying on IGN... it could be weeks before they put out a review, if at all. Even then, it'll probably score low since they will give it someone who doesn't like the genre.

When imto the Anaheim Ca K-Mart about noon. Wanted to pick up NFS, Apache, and ACB. Saw the usual electronics guy behind the counter, figured everything would be fine like always. Well I was dead wrong. He said they only got ACB Collectors. He said there might be more in "the cage", then ignored me and walked away. TKB. Typical Kmart Behavior lol.

[quote name='io']This is my pet peeve with the video game web site/review industry. They all rush out reviews for the big title games that, in general, don't need reviews (eg, Halo Reach, AC Brotherhood, etc) but ignore the lesser titles that need reviews for people to have any idea what they are like (eg, Apache Air Assault and NBA Jam).[/QUOTE]

I agree with this! But I kind of understand why this happens. Sites that do reviews make money on ads. Ads sell best when site traffic is high. And high traffic comes from the main releases. Hence, reviews are done for the biggest releases to increase the site traffic and create more ad revenue.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']NBA JAM NOT IN STORES TODAY - I just found out from our 3rd party shipping group that this won't be in all stores until Friday...there was some confusion on a street date vs ship date for them. I apologize for the mistake, Josh knows will extend the dates you can get the coupon until 11/24.[/QUOTE]
To the people looking for NBA Jam and its not in stock. This is prolly why it isnt lol :bouncy:

[quote name='animalspinners']Because Apache Air Assault reviews don't bring in the page hits and the money. Halo and Assassin's Creed does.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, yeah, I know. But for my use, it makes them worthless...

I saw a gameplay video of Apache on youtube and I was not impressed. I think the fact that it has had zero ad budget and zero advertising outside of this thread shows that it will be bargain binned before too long. Seriously, I had never heard of it outside of this thread.

[quote name='teddybass']same here, I live in Cedar Falls so it's not that far away, but the Waterloo store is a hit or miss for me... they missed some big games on launch week, like DJ Hero 2 and others. I wanted to buy Apache Air Assault or Sly HD today, but it's not looking good if merchie was referring to this store and not the one in Dubuque where I think he goes sometimes too...[/QUOTE]

I am also in Cedar falls btw. Called about Apache, lady who works the mornings said they didnt have it. decided to go check anyways, they had NO new releases out for any system.

NO NFS
NO AC
NO Apache
NO Sly

There were like 4 people in nice clothes, not Kmart gear back in electronics talking about movies but im like "WHERE ARE MY GAMES!!"

This store is pretty on par with my opinion of KMart, except one of the morning ladies is really nice and seems to know a decent amount so she keeps me around

[quote name='sjannenga']If you click on the words (in the list version) it it brings you to the PS3 GOTY version.[/QUOTE]

Ok, you convince Kmart to give you the GOTY because some dude at bfads.net linked to the wrong version. The print ad, which is what Kmart will refer to, shows the Xbox Platinum Hits version -- I don't think that translates to GOTY on PS3.

Got Apache Air Assault and Assassin's Creed today with zero problems. Used $37 in kmart rewards and got $50 in coupons to use on DKC Returns! Very nice.

[quote name='probin74243']Ok, you convince Kmart to give you the GOTY because some dude at bfads.net linked to the wrong version. The print ad, which is what Kmart will refer to, shows the Xbox Platinum Hits version -- I don't think that translates to GOTY on PS3.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Picked up Apache today right when my local store opened. They were still in the shipment box but cs rep had no issue with looking for it, coupon printed fine also. Thanks Kmart

[quote name='thegreek']Looks like I will not be picking up NFS till they fix the coupon dilemma.[/QUOTE]

I explained the Need for speed situation to the electronics guy in Kmart 3990 and he was fine with rebooting the register. and poof $25 coupon spit out with Hot pursuit. Josh, please let whoever it is you need to let know that Daniel in electronics Kmart 3990 is da man.

I got Apache Air Assault today, very smooth and painless transaction as always (guess I'm lucky?)
To everyone wondering if it's a good game or not, try the demo. I am a HUGE fan of Gaijin because of their previous game: Il-2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey. Played the crap out of that game. If you are a fan of console flight simulators, pick this up! (Also, $30 gaming coupon is awesome, going to use that for GT5)

[quote name='ddragon1234']I got Apache Air Assault today, very smooth and painless transaction as always (guess I'm lucky?)
To everyone wondering if it's a good game or not, try the demo. I am a HUGE fan of Gaijin because of their previous game: Il-2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey. Played the crap out of that game. If you are a fan of console flight simulators, pick this up! (Also, $30 gaming coupon is awesome, going to use that for GT5)[/QUOTE]

And what will you be using the GT5 coupon for?? The madness never ends!!

Anyone having trouble picking up Assassins Creed at there local store? Went into my today and the guy who I've never seen in the back claimed the store never got the copies. He seemed some what knowledgeable but last time this happened they just put them in the wrong spot. This has only happened one other time and that was a niche title. Assassins is fairly mainstream so I wasn't expecting that needless to say.

Going to PM Stock Boy and hope I get a reply soon because I'm dying to get in on this game as soon as possible.

[quote name='probin74243']Ok, you convince Kmart to give you the GOTY because some dude at bfads.net linked to the wrong version. The print ad, which is what Kmart will refer to, shows the Xbox Platinum Hits version -- I don't think that translates to GOTY on PS3.[/QUOTE]

Sheesh- people are very quick to jump down someone's post.

You may be right. This is why I don't post very often on boards. There are nicer ways of saying things to make people feel welcome and not attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back