Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='animalspinners']Are you guys with all the problems in one store all emailing Josh?

There is at least four posters now with the same problems with the same people... email Josh so he can get this shit fixed. Hell, he does wonders when just one person emails him.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to email him right now, however this is ridiculous that I have to email a department head just to get a video game on a release date.

[quote name='animalspinners']Are you guys with all the problems in one store all emailing Josh?

There is at least four posters now with the same problems with the same people... email Josh so he can get this shit fixed. Hell, he does wonders when just one person emails him.[/QUOTE]

I never have that many issues! I swear you guys must go at some wonky hours lol and buy a decent amount from that location.

:D[quote name='Dwarfman']I bought my copy of Sly Cooper, Mario vs. Donkey Kong: MLM, and Apache Air Assault just fine and all 3 coupons printed after my transaction. I would just do a return and a re-buy in case there was issues with the coupons printing, if that doesn't work I'd email Josh (SHC-Gamer) and he'll get it taken care of for you.[/QUOTE]

yes, i did that , thank you. got a reponse, hoping to get the coupon in the mail. kmart 7777 is a very confused place, i normally buy at the penn station store with little issues. lets see how this works out. thanks again

FINALLY got AC:B and NFShp at bigK tuscaloosa, AL on saturday, the last day of the sale/weekly ad. they had plently of ACB and NFS there, and apache, as well as sly collection which i might get next week (thinking about it). but alas NO nba jam, but after the debacle this week i didn't expect it, i'm just hoping it'll be out by the time the coupon ends, cuz if i can't get it for 30 then i'm not gonna get it

SHC team PLEASE PLEASE PLZ DO what you HAVE to DO to make GT5 available on Wednesday, and at the very latest before the coupon offer expires!!!!!!! i actually cancelled my gt5 preorder on amazon a few weeks ago (with 20$ credit and free release date delivery) cuz i wanted to support kmart and what yall are doing! thanks a lot for all the hard work btw :)

[quote name='Gorge']I'm going to email him right now, however this is ridiculous that I have to email a department head just to get a video game on a release date.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind you emailing Josh, but doing this for DKC R you're not even giving the store a chance tomorrow afternoon to have the game.

[quote name='RandyTsai']For those of you that are having a hard time getting NBA Jam. I am pretty sure your store has them in stock. They just can't sell it cause there is a big sticker on the shipment box that says they can't sell them till Nov 24. If you talk to the store manager and let them know that the game was released on the 17th, they should sell it to you.[/QUOTE]
Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not trying to express anger at you, but what the fuck. Where did they get the 24th date from?

[quote name='Phenomic']I don't mind you emailing Josh, but doing this for DKC R you're not even giving the store a chance tomorrow afternoon to have the game.[/QUOTE]

No no no, I'm not going to email for DKC R. I'm going to give them some time for that. My experience in getting NBA Jam at both of these locations has been a nightmare. I am going to complain about that. Not to mention that despite the fact I wasn't going to buy Sly 3 and Assassins Creed, when I went to the Gainesville, FL store at 7pm last Tuesday, they hadn't even put the game on shelves yet. The store had been open for over 9 hours and they couldn't be bother with putting up games that were release that day. Ridiculous.

Josh really goes out of his way to help once he's made aware of a problem. My store in Schenectady, NY is terrible. The manager there Rick was the most dismissive and unsympathetic representative of any store I've ever met. I got to the point where I wasn't going to bother with Kmart despite the great deals. However, then I got a phone call from K-Mart/Sears support and they went out of their way to resolve the issue and attempt to demonstrate that they value their customers.

More troubling is that the CSRs were exponentially more helpful than the managers I've spoken to.

However, if the poll is even close to accurate, it's really sad that K-Mart stores are offering such horrid service. They are in effect negating all of Josh's efforts. I mean it really shouldn't be an ordeal to walk into a store and purchase a game (or any other item). Perhaps though its good for them to collect this data and maybe make changes from that.

In the meantime I'll K-Mart to see if the item x is available. If it is then great - I'll get it there if not then I'll go somewhere else. As great as the deals are I don't feel like dealing with the frustration that accompanies them trying to resolve a problem. I don't want to be bothering Josh every other week like I have been with this and that issue. But I do appreciate all that he's done.

[quote name='worrybomb']I told the cashiers at the Electronics dept. that Best Buy and Gamestop has the game for sale right now. And one cashier, a black lady in her late 30s/early 40s, told me why I didn't go buy it there...a "shake my head" moment if there ever was one.[/QUOTE]

I almost never do it, but I would have had to speak to the manager after a comment like that. That's one of the top things you NEVER say to a customer.

I'm going to K-Mart tomorrow to look for NBA Jam. I have 2 stores within 5 minutes of my home. Hopefully, at least 1 out of the 2 stores have a competent employee in the electronics section.

So after checking out kmarts here in Columbus, Ohio I gave up on NBA Jam and got it at gamestop. This is the second time in less than a month no new releases. Rock band 3 wasn't in store either when I went for that a couple weeks back. When I asked the guy in charge of electronics if they had the game, he looked at me and said "they don't make that game for the PS3, only the Wii." I just walked out didn't feel like dealing with issues as I had other things that needed done. What was funny though was they had Undead Nightmare on disc out for both the xbox360 and ps3 for sale and I didn't think that came out yet.

First, I want to express my appreciation to Josh and everything he has been doing to make this happen.

I got on the coupon train somewhere around a month and a half ago. I have had zero problems at my Kmart which is in Hagertown Md. Great people working in electronics. Usually deal with the same guy, Dave, he's always very helpful. Today I go in to purchase NBA Jam for the 360. Dave was busy, so a woman CSR asked me if I needed some help. I did not see the game in the case, and asked her if it could possibly be in the stock room. She said she was working yesterday, Friday, and they did not receive any deliveries, and everything that they had was in the case. I mulled around a bit, waiting for Dave to be available. He came over and asked what I needed. I told him what the lady had told me, but asked politely if he could check in the back. He was fine with the request, went into the back, 5 minutes later he emerged. No NBA Jam. I asked him if I could get him the UPC if he could check if it had even come in. He said that was a great idea, and I accessed the web via my phone, and produced a UPC. He checked on his handheld, and said with a smile that they had 6 in stock. He went back to the stockroom to hunt them down for me. 5 min. later, he came out with a handful of Jams in both 360 and ps3. Dave went above and beyond to help me out. Another great experience at my local Kmart.
By the way, Dave is a fellow gamer. Nuff said.

Good News. I'm in New Jersey and just called my local Kmart. I told the electronics guy to check if there were any video game boxes in the back that were labeled for 11/24, and to look for NBA JAM PS3 and Xbox 360. I also explained that it is actually an error and that there is a promotion running on it this week for a $20 coupon. He looked, and amazingly he found them, scanned them and said the computer says they should have been released already. He said that it was ready to be purchased, so thanks to those that originally had this theory. I don't want to tell anyone where in NJ this is, so that it is not sold out by the time I get there. PEACE!!!

Is there anyway to extend the coupons for Hot Pursuit and Brotherhood and Apache for next week? cuz my Kmart didn't even get them in this week after a multiple futile trips.

[quote name='cheapgamerone']Is there anyway to extend the coupons for Hot Pursuit and Brotherhood for next week? cuz my Kmart didn't even get them in this week after a multiple futile trips. I have no luck getting through to Stock Boy.[/QUOTE]

OP says no rainchecks. And I imagine it'd be impossible to change something like that on such short notice.

34th Had Nba jam 360. The register case had all of the new releases but jam on 360 was hidden. The lady didn't think she had it but looked and found it for me. That store is on point. Even has stuff that Bestbuy doesn't. Still annoyed I had to go 30 blocks out of my way because the Astor place store sucks so bad.

[quote name='cheapgamerone']Is there anyway to extend the coupons for Hot Pursuit and Brotherhood and Apache for next week? cuz my Kmart didn't even get them in this week after a multiple futile trips.[/QUOTE]

Hot Pursuit will be on sale for $35 and Brotherhood will be on sale for $40 on Thanksgiving day, which is better than paying full price and getting coupons. That's probably your best bet if you have the time to check then.

I haven't emailed him, if only because the problems I had were at the time minimal. The problems with Kirby I could see; the game was released on a Sunday and I wasn't at the store until Thursday. Had they sold out, which is possible (albeit highly unlikely), emailing Josh would have been pointless. I only stopped because I was traveling past that Kmart on my way to visit friends, and ultimately just bought it at a different Kmart.

The problems with DKC:R are simply what we are expecting based off our past experiences. I fully expect issues with that game being available at the Tallahassee KMart, and if so, I'll be able to pick it up at the Kmart that I got Kirby at, because they have no issues with product being available when it should be.

If there's a problem with DKC:R though at this Kmart, you can bet I'll be emailing Josh.

Well my journey was short as I walked into the kmart here in town and at the very bottom was NBA Jam stuck before the PSP games. None of these games were out yesterday so they had to put them out today. Anyways, I got my NBA Jam and the $20 coupon that start on 11/21 - 01/01/11. Now to wait on Thursday to get NFS on sell, they had three left.

[quote name='technics1200']Good News. I'm in New Jersey and just called my local Kmart. I told the electronics guy to check if there were any video game boxes in the back that were labeled for 11/24, and to look for NBA JAM PS3 and Xbox 360. I also explained that it is actually an error and that there is a promotion running on it this week for a $20 coupon. He looked, and amazingly he found them, scanned them and said the computer says they should have been released already. He said that it was ready to be purchased, so thanks to those that originally had this theory. I don't want to tell anyone where in NJ this is, so that it is not sold out by the time I get there. PEACE!!![/QUOTE]
Alright man, come on now. it's been long enough. What store had it? I checked Paramus yesterday and no go. Also did you see any Need for Speed 360- that Kmart didn't have it.:D

Have any of you guys had problems with the Shop Your Way Rewards program? I bought Black Ops back on the 10th and my credit still isn't showing up. The customer service employee said it would only take 7 days for my credit to show up. I want to use the credit for Donkey Kong tomorrow but the 1-800 number for the program is telling me I have to wait 30 days for the credit to show up.

I'm kinda annoyed at this rewards program card even though I understand why it was used for Black Ops. I hope SHC reads this before tomorrow.

[quote name='technics1200']Good News. I'm in New Jersey and just called my local Kmart. I told the electronics guy to check if there were any video game boxes in the back that were labeled for 11/24, and to look for NBA JAM PS3 and Xbox 360. I also explained that it is actually an error and that there is a promotion running on it this week for a $20 coupon. He looked, and amazingly he found them, scanned them and said the computer says they should have been released already. He said that it was ready to be purchased, so thanks to those that originally had this theory. I don't want to tell anyone where in NJ this is, so that it is not sold out by the time I get there. PEACE!!![/QUOTE]

Please just tell me if its somewhere in South Jersey so I can know if I have hope in finding it tomorrow :)

Seriously, if they don't have it tomorrow I'm going to buy somewhere else, cash in my Sly Collection coupon and be done with it. Kmart just isn't worth the aggravation. I'll just go back to amazon.

[quote name='mjc819']Have any of you guys had problems with the Shop Your Way Rewards program? I bought Black Ops back on the 10th and my credit still isn't showing up. The customer service employee said it would only take 7 days for my credit to show up. I want to use the credit for Donkey Kong tomorrow but the 1-800 number for the program is telling me I have to wait 30 days for the credit to show up.

I'm kinda annoyed at this rewards program card even though I understand why it was used for Black Ops. I hope SHC reads this before tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Yep, I was told it could be 2-7 days but also could be 30 days. I still can not log in to check the points and I refuse to be on the phone waiting to check. I was hoping to use mine also on DKCR, but I don't know. Target's giving a $10 gift card minus the aggravation which I'm sure will happen at Kmart when I go on Monday for the game and they tell me new games are on Tuesdays. I'll use my Epic Mickey coupon and then I think I'm done with Kmart- just can't take all the aggravation for what at any other store is an easy in and out transaction.

:bomb::bomb::bomb:
attn cag
mygopher is a disaster and should be avoided at all cost.

I wasted 45 minutes of my time doing an instore pickup (mygopher) for Assassin Creed.
Just to save $6 bucks!?
This is fucking ridiculous.

The instore pickup and layaway section were in the same section/line.
Most people were there for layaway.
One other person was doing a mygother pickup and she ran into trouble as well (they couldn't locate her items).
Standing in line took about 30 minutes.
The line wasn't the employees' fault.
Just a badly designed system (whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be shoot).

After spending 30 minutes in line, it should be smooth sailing from here, right?
Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The layaway employee didn't know how to ring up the transaction.
The assistant manager came to help but was clueless as well. He wanted me to pay for the transaction AGAIN.
Then I got bounced around from layaway -> jewelry -> customer service desk.
At the customer service desk, they (at this point multiple k-mart employees are at the front desk trying to sort this mess out) finally figured out how to process my order.
well... to be accurate, they only kind of figured it out.
For some weird reason, they needed me to fill-in the bottom of one the receipts with my name/address/phone #.
For real??? Don't you guys have all my info already?
What is the point of me buying this game online if I have to fill-in my information all over again.
The form asks for "Organization/Tax ID/Store Representative name & Signature".
I told them it was something they were supposed to fill-in, not me, but they disagree.

What is sad is the store has advertisements all over the place promoting mygother for at least the past few weeks.
I guess K-mart spent all the money and time on pretty signs and allocated ZERO for training.

What is even worse is that I didn't even get a $20 gaming coupon.
(not sure if one of the employees took it or it simply didn't print)
And yes, I even wrote "please include $20 gaming coupon with order (bottom of receipt)" in the special instructions section.
I probably should have catch that when I was in the store but the transaction took so long that I wanted to get as far away from it ASAP.
The game has been opened/played so returning it now isn't possible.
Hopefully, Josh can help me out with the $20 coupon (pm coming up shortly).

So in summary, unless Josh is offering a 90% discount for mygother, AVOID it at all cost.
Sorry for the long rant (I feel much better now).

ohhh.. one more issue to note, the mygother website denied me the use of my shopyourways rewards.
(I know Josh said gaming coupons weren't allowed for this transaction. Didn't know this offer excluded shopyourway rewards as well)
ok..ok.. I'll shut up now.

[quote name='bluehat9']Please just tell me if its somewhere in South Jersey so I can know if I have hope in finding it tomorrow :)

Seriously, if they don't have it tomorrow I'm going to buy somewhere else, cash in my Sly Collection coupon and be done with it. Kmart just isn't worth the aggravation. I'll just go back to amazon.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it was the Paramus one. I was there today and didn't see NBA Jam.

I'm still looking for Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition and haven't seen it either. :bomb:

[quote name='bretfav']Alright man, come on now. it's been long enough. What store had it? I checked Paramus yesterday and no go. Also did you see any Need for Speed 360- that Kmart didn't have it.:D[/QUOTE]

I don't think it was the Paramus one. I was there today and didn't see NBA Jam.

I'm still looking for Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition and haven't seen it either. :bomb:

sh*t....should've checked before I bought some games. I have 50 dollars worth of coupon hoping to spend it on Majin just to get another coupon so that I can make my final purchase on one more game for the year. I have to look else where now, unless Kmart is selling it for 39.99.

[quote name='wbc1228']:bomb::bomb::bomb:
attn cag
mygopher is a disaster and should be avoided at all cost.

I wasted 45 minutes of my time doing an instore pickup (mygopher) for Assassin Creed.
Just to save $6 bucks!?
This is fucking ridiculous.

The instore pickup and layaway section were in the same section/line. [/QUOTE]

My Best Buy is the same way, and has been ever since they started online pickups (pickup is the same line as cust. service). I don't see why it's so hard.

One quick question for SHC (Or anyone.. I didn't see a post by him mentioning this), will Kmart's be getting more stock of games for the sales coming up this week? For example Mass Effect 2, etc. When I was at the store 2 weeks ago, I think they had 2 copies of it at the most. My store also hasn't gotten any more copies of Enslaved / Castlevania, etc. since their launch day that they sold out. And unfortunately, my store is not listed on Kmart.com OR mygofer so I cannot check stock :(

[quote name='bickle']My Best Buy is the same way, and has been ever since they started online pickups (pickup is the same line as cust. service). I don't see why it's so hard.[/QUOTE]

yeah kmart isn't the only one with problems with this kind of thing. Best Buy sucks at it too.

[quote name='Katsumi87']One quick question for SHC (Or anyone.. I didn't see a post by him mentioning this), will Kmart's be getting more stock of games for the sales coming up this week? For example Mass Effect 2, etc. When I was at the store 2 weeks ago, I think they had 2 copies of it at the most. My store also hasn't gotten any more copies of Enslaved / Castlevania, etc. since their launch day that they sold out. And unfortunately, my store is not listed on Kmart.com OR mygofer so I cannot check stock :([/QUOTE]

My store is in the same boat. KMART #3389. Can you please send more copies of Apache for both the 360 and PS3. The store employee said he only received a hand full of them

[quote name='Jojooi812']:D

yes, i did that , thank you. got a reponse, hoping to get the coupon in the mail. kmart 7777 is a very confused place, i normally buy at the penn station store with little issues. lets see how this works out. thanks again[/QUOTE]

No problem. I always make sure I get the coupons before I disengage from the person checking me out. Luckily for me there is NEVER anyone at my Kmart. Whenever I go into the parking lot I swear there is more employee cars there than customers. I never see anymore than like 10 cars at Kmart including my own.... :p

[quote name='jer7583']yeah kmart isn't the only one with problems with this kind of thing. Best Buy sucks at it too.[/QUOTE]

My best buy is great with in store pickups.
They have a dedicated line and even dedicated parking spaces for pickups.

Waiting 45 minutes in line sucks but two issues made me angry

• not getting a gaming coupon with my order
  • no one in the store knew how to process a pickup
    (I can understand cashiers not being familiar with the procedure, but the mgr not knowing?! This can't be real)

[quote name='mattstockton12']My Kmart still doesn't have Sly Cooper...so lame.[/QUOTE]

That's okay, mine has two copies somewhere in the store according to the computer at the store and they can't seem to find them yet. I have called on 3 different occasions over this week, including once today, and they still haven't been able to find it. They said they are still looking for it, but I don't know if they will be able to find it in the next couple days.

[quote name='wbc1228']My best buy is great with in store pickups.
They have a dedicated line and even dedicated parking spaces for pickups.

Waiting 45 minutes in line sucks but the two issues made me angry

• not getting a gaming coupon with my order
  • no one in the store knew how to process a pickup
    (I can understand cashiers not being familiar with the procedure, but the mgr not knowing?! This can't be real)
[/QUOTE]

I still haven't received my egiftcard from mygopher....4 days later and 4 agents...looks like its going the whole paypal chargeback length.

So, it looks like only 1 of these gaming coupons can be used at a time? Fail!

It's cool and all but with most of their games either being $19.99 or $59.99, it has fail written all over it :( Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to complain and it certainly is a great effort.

Just got back from my local Kmart (Mableton, GA) to get Mario vs. Donkey Kong w/ $10 coupon. It was like shopping in 1985: terrible organization, DS games in four different places, many stuffed haphazardly in a waist-high glass case, long wait to get someone to fumble through the keys to open said case, etc. At this point I only plan to return to get something with that $10 coupon. Anybody else had similar experiences?

[quote name='voormis']So, it looks like only 1 of these gaming coupons can be used at a time? Fail![/QUOTE]
Yes, you do fail. You obviously didn't read, because Gaming Coupons can be stacked. It even says it in the second post.

[quote name='voormis']So, it looks like only 1 of these gaming coupons can be used at a time? Fail!

It's cool and all but with most of their games either being $19.99 or $59.99, it has fail written all over it :( Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to complain and it certainly is a great effort.[/QUOTE]

What gaming coupons are you referring to exactly? If you mean in general, yes more than 1 can be used at a time. However they will only stack if they have different bar codes. Each deal has it's own bar code. So if you buy 2 of the same title then no those will not stack. If you were to buy 2 different titles each with their own deal, then those coupons would stack on a future purchase. Pay attention.

My first gaming transaction with KMart in a while went smooth.

I picked up Sly and received the correct coupon. I thought the coupon would be good starting tomorrow, but it says it is good starting 11/25-1/1 instead.

I guess I will be waiting an extra day to pick up GT5. Not too shabby here guys. I think I'm finally in on this coupon cascade plan.

Sorry to hear others not having such smooth transactions.

[quote name='Altanis']Yes, you do fail. You obviously didn't read, because Gaming Coupons can be stacked. It even says it in the second post.[/QUOTE]

It says one coupon per barcode. So, I can't use multiple gaming coupons for a single purchase. I fail?

[quote name='Bud Bundy Doll']I am having problems with mygopher. The site is not updated to reflect the stores' inventory. This is true for all 7 KMARTs that are linked up to mygopher in the Portland metro area.

I had an incident last week where I ordered from mygopher and paid for a game with my points. Well the store thought they didn't have the game, so they cancelled my order. They didn't know i used points to pay for them.

I contacted "Andrew" via mygophers' chat, and was told that it takes 5-7 business days to get back onto my card. He also gave me an 800 number specifically for problems like this, so if anyone would like the number, let me know. He was helpful and was going to contact the store. I told them that the electronics manager was super helpful, as was everyone else in electronics that works there.

Hopefully he does call the store and let the manager know what a great job these employees are doing. Doesn't happen enough, I know. Sorry for the rant.

NBA jam was a no-go again, as they had a ton of black friday stuff... will go back again tomorrow.. but did pick up Sly Collection (had 3 of them) and NFS.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, NBA Jam is throwing me for a loop. I dont know if its because were on the west coast but we didnt have it yesterday at the OC location either and, according to the receiving manager, we dont get UPS or FedEx shipments on the weekend so if it was sent that way we wont get it until atleast Monday.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I just want this to be perfectly clear...if I go buy NBA Jam tomorrow...the coupon will print correct?[/QUOTE]

The coupon will print, yes, but it will be active NEXT Sunday which is the 28th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back