Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to answer the poll, yes I've had trouble. Many times the person in electronics hasn't even put out the new games by noon and I have to ask them to please look through the boxes that are behind the counter. Sure enough, the games (and some stuff they didn't seem to realize they were receiving(?)) are in the boxes.

Re: poll - NBA 2K11 was not available on its Tuesday release date at the West Babylon, NY store. I picked it up the next day.

[quote name='Stimes']11-28 Week:
"$15 gaming coupon all gaming software $39.99+With exception of the Epic Mickey offer"
Is there any way to be more specific? If we use our mickey coupon then no new $15 coupon will print, correct? What if we didn't use it, would the new coupon be able to be used with the epic Mickey one?
[/QUOTE]
No No No. On the 11-28 week any gaming software (any game) priced $39.99 and up you buy will print out a $15 future use coupon. Except for Epic Mickey.

Epic Mickey is not valid with this offer because Epic Mickey will give you a $20 coupon if you're buying the standard edition and a $30 coupon if you're buying the Collectors Edition.

It is fine to use your Epic Mickey coupon that you already have (the one that cost $5 from the Wii case offer) on any of these offers. You will still get another coupon that will print out when you buy a game.

Went to a different Kmart than usual and picked up Sly Collection for $15 after SYWR points from Black Ops. Cashier not only knew where my points had come from ("that other deal," and gesturing to Call of Duty), but was helpful. Signage was up too.

Planning on picking up Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for $25 on Thanksgiving/Black Friday, maybe Mass Effect 2/1600 Points, and then a few of the October clearance games to finish out the year. Will be taking a break from buying until Dead Space 2 launches most likely, as my wallet needs a break.

I'll post a year end tally and total when I've finished my purchases. I'm guessing it's going to be at least $300-$400, if not more, by the time all is said and done. Never thought I'd spend so much on new releases, especially at Kmart, but Josh, you've really made your deals unbeatable. Can't wait to see what you have for next year. You've made a loyal customer out of me.

4GB Xbox 360 and Call of Duty Black Ops for $199.99

This is the best deal I've seen anywhere. What do I have to do? Please..my box 360 is dying I need a new one.

[quote name='Beatofficer']I'm excited for Wednesday morning for Gran Turismo 5, hopefully they have the CE, if not, no big deal I'll get the normal edition. I have a coupon saved for a bit now from the Vanquish deal.[/QUOTE]
Better order it somewhere else if you really want the CE, I have never see a CE for PS3 in my Kmart.

Finally got my online Black Ops bonus points fixed, though it'll take up to 10 days for me to get my gift card so looks like it won't be here before Thanksgiving. XP

Still plan on getting a PSP Go, DK Returns, and AC: Brotherhood on Thanksgiving right after I get off work at 7am, woohoo! Guess I'll be holding off for a PS3 til next year as I haven't seen any stellar deals, unless Cyber Monday surprises me. =P

[quote name='submissions72']4GB Xbox 360 and Call of Duty Black Ops for $199.99

This is the best deal I've seen anywhere. What do I have to do? Please..my box 360 is dying I need a new one.[/QUOTE]

Just buy the Xbox and Black Ops on the same transaction, the computer will take care of the rest.

Went to kmart tonight and was shocked they still had not put out dkcr. Really is a joke and that sour puss guy was back there and I refuse to ask him for anything because he won't be helpful anyway and just makes me feel bad. It is really pathetic considering it is listed in their paper from the 21st to 24th and they still don't have them out. I know they have them in the back because the guy last night was going to go look after looking on the computer so he knew they were back there. I'm starting to realize the coupons are not worth 3 and 4 trips to kmart and then dealing with actually trying to get someone to help. I really appreciate what Josh has done and too bad more are not like him. Going to use the $40 worth of coupons I have from apache air assault and mini-land mayhem on dkcr if they stock it before the deal ends, then use those coupons on probably a couple of cheaper games, and my epic mickey coupons on psn cards then I probably won't be entering kmart for a long time because this has left a sour taste in my mouth. What really erks me is the fact they have tons of wii's in the back but won't sell them til fri and they list them in their paper with dkcr with a $50 gaming coupon but it is worthless deal and makes me waste gas if they hold the stuff back and don't put it out. Pocket full of money to spend on games but I see my local kmart not interested in my money but good thing is it will spend just as good somewhere else.

[quote name='gindias']Better order it somewhere else if you really want the CE, I have never see a CE for PS3 in my Kmart.[/QUOTE]

Kmart won't be carrying the CE of GT5.

[quote name='ps2emotions']Went to kmart tonight and was shocked they still had not put out dkcr. Really is a joke and that sour puss guy was back there and I refuse to ask him for anything because he won't be helpful anyway and just makes me feel bad. It is really pathetic considering it is listed in their paper from the 21st to 24th and they still don't have them out. I know they have them in the back because the guy last night was going to go look after looking on the computer so he knew they were back there. I'm starting to realize the coupons are not worth 3 and 4 trips to kmart and then dealing with actually trying to get someone to help. I really appreciate what Josh has done and too bad more are not like him. Going to use the $40 worth of coupons I have from apache air assault and mini-land mayhem on dkcr if they stock it before the deal ends, then use those coupons on probably a couple of cheaper games, and my epic mickey coupons on psn cards then I probably won't be entering kmart for a long time because this has left a sour taste in my mouth. What really erks me is the fact they have tons of wii's in the back but won't sell them til fri and they list them in their paper with dkcr with a $50 gaming coupon but it is worthless deal and makes me waste gas if they hold the stuff back and don't put it out. Pocket full of money to spend on games but I see my local kmart not interested in my money but good thing is it will spend just as good somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a shitty manager or department lead. As per usual in this situation, I'd suggest emailing Josh about them holding the Wii's especially.

[quote name='Beatofficer']I'm excited for Wednesday morning for Gran Turismo 5, hopefully they have the CE, if not, no big deal I'll get the normal edition. I have a coupon saved for a bit now from the Vanquish deal.[/QUOTE]

I hope your kmart is better than mine because mine seems to keep the games in boxes for days in the back before putting them out and are more concerned with stocking candy.

[quote name='ps2emotions']I hope your kmart is better than mine because mine seems to keep the games in boxes for days in the back before putting them out and are more concerned with stocking candy.[/QUOTE]
Any good deals on the candy?

[quote name='sadboy']Any good deals on the candy?[/QUOTE]

Well, they had the sourpuss boy working there putting out the candy so I didn't look at it since him merely touching it probably turned it sour :)

[quote name='ps2emotions']Well, they had the sourpuss boy working there putting out the candy so I didn't look at it since him merely touching it probably turned it sour :)[/QUOTE]

King Sour Puss?

sour-puss.jpg

Where do you print off the temporary SYWR card barcode? I've been searching all over at their website and can't find it.

Step by step directions would be great.

Thanks

anyone know why i cant submit a request for new points online with my receipt. it wont let me press submit after i fill out all of the boxes.

Sorry if this has been answered Josh, but I have been hearing mixed reports on the web and some forums as the Kmart website does not show the pre-order code for Splatterhouse. Is the Heart Of Mansion Survival Arena And Biggy Man's Chainsaw still being offered for Splatterhouse in addition to the $30 coupon? If so, how do you obtain this code? Is it via pre-order on the web and then sent via email or is this picked up in the store? If it is the latter, is this code in the game box, the receipt or on a voucher card? It's just awkward for Kmart to get any exclusive DLC especially when stores like Walmart, TRU and Target seldom do. Also, if I do pick up this game and customer service is unaware of this promotion (I am saying this from past experience), who can I contact to get this resolved? Thanks for everything!

Really love how Kmart has stepped up this year in their game department deals wise. I never had a reason to go into Kmart, but they have given me many reasons this year. Their only fault is the lack of knowledge their employees have at the store :(

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I could not find it after a quick look.

Will you be able for buy Assassins Creed: Brotherhood for $40 online (kmart.com) on Thanksgiving Day/Black Friday?

$15 gaming coupon all gaming software $39.99+
gaming software? I'm confused I keep thinking computer games. But to be sure it works on ps3 games? I know it's a stupid question but I just need clarification

[quote name='WongTongSoup']$15 gaming coupon all gaming software $39.99+
gaming software? I'm confused I keep thinking computer games. But to be sure it works on ps3 games? I know it's a stupid question but I just need clarification
[/QUOTE]
Definition of software from dictionary.com:
anything that is not hardware but is used with hardware, esp. audiovisual materials, as film, tapes, records, etc.: a studio fully equipped but lacking software.

Thanks Josh was able to pick up DKCR and got my 2 $10 coupon no problems. If anyone is wondering the coupon date are 11/25 - 1/8 and the other is 11/28 - 1/8 kind of weird but am not complaining since i will be able to use it on GS and Epic Mickey :bouncy:

[quote name='Mad39er']Definition of software from dictionary.com:
anything that is not hardware but is used with hardware, esp. audiovisual materials, as film, tapes, records, etc.: a studio fully equipped but lacking software.[/QUOTE]

ROFL, no middle ground like firmware?

[quote name='robotralph']Where do you print off the temporary SYWR card barcode? I've been searching all over at their website and can't find it.

Step by step directions would be great.

Thanks

anyone know why i cant submit a request for new points online with my receipt. it wont let me press submit after i fill out all of the boxes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Scorch']It literally had a link that said "print off your temporary SYWR card!" when I completed signing up.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but if you don't print it right then and there you cannot access it again. Just use your phone number though. That's all a lot us have ever used.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']King Sour Puss?

sour-puss.jpg
[/QUOTE]

lol, that is what I will refer to him as from now on, King Sourpuss, thanks. Oh, and if the dkcr just prints one coupon instead of 2 starting tomorrow I will be furious because they are too lazy to stock the games on the day they are suppose to release and King Sourpuss will feel the wrath of.................well, an evil glare!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Mad39er']Definition of software from dictionary.com:
anything that is not hardware but is used with hardware, esp. audiovisual materials, as film, tapes, records, etc.: a studio fully equipped but lacking software.[/QUOTE]

Definition of geek from me.com
Anyone who searches the dictionary for the definition of software, esp. someone who loves computer games, mario chess, chinease double dragon checkers, etc. : The geek stayed up all night playing super mario bros without ever saving the princess.

LOL, sorry, but I could not resist that one, oh, and I consider myself a major geek.:lol:

Hey Shc gamer i have a question i live 130 miles from the closest Kmart any chance these thanksgiving /black friday deals will be available online at kmart.com?

Had fun trying to get the Donkey Kong Country deal today. Spent about 30 minutes at customer service being told I was wrong and there were no gaming coupons for it, despite what the sign posted in front of the game and the ad said. They finally figured out that the guy working electronics just didn't know how to scan a rewards card properly.

I understand that mistakes happen and they tried to correct it, eventually succeeding. I'm not talking badly about the employees at my local kmart... I'm just saying that it's probably not the best idea to basically call the customer a liar, because after 10 minutes of being told that I was wrong, I was ready to just go to target and get the $10 gift card instead. If they hadn't left me there alone, while they were looking for the manager for so long, I would have just returned it and walked out.

I have a question that pertains to the game coupons. I'm interested in getting GT5 and the $25 GC that comes with it. My question is, will I be able to use that GC towards a Dual Shock 3 or do they only work strictly with video games?

[quote name='ChibiBibliophile']I signed up online back in June and never received a card. Around September, I finally got around to emailing Customer Service and received the card about a week later. If you still haven't received your card, send an email or call Customer Service at 1.800.991.8708.[/QUOTE]

I always get a 20+ min. hold time, so I tried emailing them this morning. How long does it take for them to get back to you? I'm just so used to Amazon, where they reply within hours, if not minutes, that I keep checking my spam box to see if I got a response from Kmart.

(When I've been waiting six weeks for a card/PIN to use my points on BF, I tend to get a little antsy)

Here's to hoping the PS3 Splatterhouse coupon prints out tomorrow if I put it on layaway. Hope to use the $30 coupon along w/ $15 to get Epic Mickey for $5 then use that $20 coupon & another $15 Epic Mickey presell coupon to pickup maybe Goldeneye or DKCR the week after for about $15.

It's a longshot that everything will work out, but when I hit up Kmart in about 9 hours, I plan on getting DKC:R and a new Wii system.

That'll net me $60 in coupons, while paying only about $230 for the system and DKC:R, and I get to replace my Wii that's given me problems since August.

Anyone see a problem in this plan? I want to make sure I have everything right, since it seems like the Tallahassee Kmart isn't exactly the best one out there (it's not even Top 2 on my list and I only have visited 3 in the last 5 years).

What dates are the Epic Mickey Promo box coupon valid from? What is the last date that the Epic Mickey Promo box coupon will print out? Is 11/29 the last day the Epic Mickey Promo coupon will print or is 11/27 the last day?

Hey guys!

So kmart is suppose to sell PSN Cards right? Anyone have any idea where they keep them in the store because every time i look at the gift cards they are not there. Just wondering if you have to ask for them or if my kmart just does not have them. Thanks for your help guys!

[quote name='MugenKen']What dates are the Epic Mickey Promo box coupon valid from? What is the last date that the Epic Mickey Promo box coupon will print out? Is 11/29 the last day the Epic Mickey Promo coupon will print or is 11/27 the last day?[/QUOTE]

If it's the same as the Fallout coaster deal, which I assume it is, the last day the coupons will print will be the day before Mickey's release. The coupons are valid from 11/28-12/11.

[quote name='snake8574']Hey guys!

So kmart is suppose to sell PSN Cards right? Anyone have any idea where they keep them in the store because every time i look at the gift cards they are not there. Just wondering if you have to ask for them or if my kmart just does not have them. Thanks for your help guys![/QUOTE]

You should be able to find them with the rest of the PS3 accessories.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Is there no chance GT5 shows up today? I was kind of hoping it would since im in the neighborhood of Kmart and hate to go back into town two straight days.[/QUOTE]

I would say no, as the official release date isn't until tomorrow :)

I apologize if this has already been asked.

I am planning on picking up Splatterhouse, so I just go to a kmart, purchase said title and they print me out a $30 gaming coupon after purchase? I have not purchased games at Kmart since before kmartgamer.

[quote name='freeorelse']The questions in here make my head hurt:joystick:[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it. Too many "Sorry if this has been asked..." questions.

[quote name='Kain Vincent']I apologize if this has already been asked.

I am planning on picking up Splatterhouse, so I just go to a kmart, purchase said title and they print me out a $30 gaming coupon after purchase? I have not purchased games at Kmart since before kmartgamer.[/QUOTE]

post #2

Anybody got the dates for today's coupon from Undead Nightmare. Not biting if I can't use it on turkey day for Hot Pursuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the SYWR site still screwed up for people? I logged in for the first time, and it's telling me my member number is invalid...yet it's right here on my card. I have a stack of receipts that I want to add to my card.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Is the SYWR site still screwed up for people? I logged in for the first time, and it's telling me my member number is invalid...yet it's right here on my card. I have a stack of receipts that I want to add to my card.[/QUOTE]

yes it is, Think you can call and add receipts though

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back