Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
OH! For those who are still waiting on your SYWR card and wanting it before Thanksgiving you can go to Kmart and sign up again to get your card on the spot. Call the 1-800 number and they will merge your accounts. :D

[quote name='Stimes']Does anyone know if sears gift cards work at kmart?[/QUOTE]

Yes, Sears giftcards are usable at Kmart.
I have done it multiple times in the past few months.
(Yipee for ShopDiscover which allows me to redeem $25 Sears GCs with $20 in rewards)

@ Josh :

Your man kenneth got back to me over the gift card. I appreciate you helping me get in touch with someone who can do something about my issue. He offered me an extra 50 dollar gift card which i declined because you guys have been so good to us gamers this year at k mart. I just want what I ordered and im happy.

Thank you.

Just a heads up for anybody thinking about a bluray player. KMart has that deal on Thanksgiving day for the non-internet connectible Panasonic player (which is a great deal if you don't care about youtube/netflix/etc) with the free "Christmas Classis" bluray.

HOWEVER, both Amazon and Best Buy have the player which is the next step up on sale now for "BF prices" at $99.

Amazon

BestBuy

Does netflix, amazon video, youtube, pandora, etc...it's wifi though it's wifit w/a dongle. It's pretty much matching the BF prices of the Sony equivalent.

When does the splatterhouse coupon go live? Thursday like one of the dkcr coupons or next Sunday?

(I looked through a few hundred of the most recent posts so I apologize if this has been already stated)

Still trying to decide which game to use my $30 apache coupon with on Thanksgiving. NHL 11 , NFS Hot Pursuit or Ass Creed Bros... decisions decisions.

I apologize in advance for asking this in a forum but im newer and dont know the system here to well. Ive had horrible customer service with kmart over the form I dont think ive gotten a person I can understand yet at all and over chat they just say someone will email me and I never do get a email days later. I ordered assassins creed brother hood to get the $20 game credit that was advertised online and never got it. I was hoping to email Josh here but the only thing I was able to track down was to post on his wall and I dont know if that is the correct way of going about it? Thanks all

[quote name='Tkfourtwoone']Still trying to decide which game to use my $30 apache coupon with on Thanksgiving. NHL 11 , NFS Hot Pursuit or Ass Creed Bros... decisions decisions.[/QUOTE]

Assassin's Creed BH imo

SHC

Tried to apply my points for buying Need for speed last week....guy punched in my phone number and claimed there was none....online says otherwise....he claimed I needed the card which I havent got yet but I dont think this has been true.....I worked for those points..had to stay there over an hour to get Call of Duty and all the points and discounts that went with it...any thoughts?

Through my obsessive internet wrangling, I managed to find the UPC codes for games I'm interested in buying at K Mart. Last time I was there, the checkout person in electronics was able to see that there were ten copies in stock and made it his personal mission to track one down for me. For some reason, most retail websites seem unwilling to give up the upc codes for products and only have a proprietary inventory code. I'm assuming this is to prevent people from buying at another location with the information, but I don't know. I found a program called Delicious Library for mac that made it possible to find the EAN codes based off of an item description, which I could then easily convert to UPC (just drop the first zero, apparently). Then I dumped it into the upc look up databases for comparison. Here are the games I'll be picking up soon. Not sure if this is going to work, but here they are.

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (PS3) 014633194357

For some reason, the Undead Nightmare disc for PS3 appears to have TWO UPC codes. No idea why.

710425378287 - EAN minus zero undead

710425379338 - upc output from upc lookup undead

My store (#3018 in Valencia, CA) did not have Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare in stock this morning. But they DID have Splatterhouse. Just curious, is there shipment problem with RDR?

[quote name='zelda2fanboy']Through my obsessive internet wrangling, I managed to find the UPC codes for games I'm interested in buying at K Mart. Last time I was there, the checkout person in electronics was able to see that there were ten copies in stock and made it his personal mission to track one down for me. For some reason, most retail websites seem unwilling to give up the upc codes for products and only have a proprietary inventory code. I'm assuming this is to prevent people from buying at another location with the information, but I don't know. I found a program called Delicious Library for mac that made it possible to find the EAN codes based off of an item description, which I could then easily convert to UPC (just drop the first zero, apparently). Then I dumped it into the upc look up databases for comparison. Here are the games I'll be picking up soon. Not sure if this is going to work, but here they are.

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (PS3) 014633194357

For some reason, the Undead Nightmare disc for PS3 appears to have TWO UPC codes. No idea why.

710425378287 - EAN minus zero undead

710425379338 - upc output from upc lookup undead[/QUOTE]
You can check Buy.com or newegg.com for UPCs. At buy.com look under product summary and at newegg it's the model number. I was using buy.com but I think maybe newegg is better because they dont have those extra zeroes.

So according to newegg the UPC for Undead Nightmare PS3 = 710425379338
Xbox = 710425399329

[quote name='WongTongSoup']Does anyone know if the new ps3 headset came out yet?[/QUOTE]
I heard Amazon was selling it the same day Sony posted it on the blog- but I haven't seen it in store.

[quote name='ShockandAww']You can check Buy.com or newegg.com for UPCs. At buy.com look under product summary and at newegg it's the model number. I was using buy.com but I think maybe newegg is better because they dont have those extra zeroes.

So according to newegg the UPC for Undead Nightmare PS3 = 710425379338
Xbox = 710425399329[/QUOTE]

Thanks for a definitive source. Don't know why I wasted so much time before trying out those sites.

So, how do you guys handle, get a game from the store when stock has both my local kmarts as having 4 copies of a game at both stores, yet the store clerk says they dont have them, I told them they are probably in a box/back and the reply is only have it for the wii-gave upc-still no help... Tad frustrated because I probably wasted as much time/gas as the coupon is worth. LOL-wait that isn't funny. So i don't know. There is one gal at one of the stores that is always pretty awesome, yet she isn't there, bummer.

I haven't received my giftcard from Customer Service for the Black Ops deal. How long does that take for it to send out normally? I'd like to use it on this week's purchases, so I'm not sure if I should wait for it or just assume it won't make it out by this week.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Are the two $10 coupons for Donkey Kong good through Wednesday or Saturday?[/QUOTE]

I just wasted a half hour of my lunch getting to KMart only to find that the ad in the store says "see kmartgamer.com for additional offer" underneath the Donkey Kong game. The csrs saw that and argued with me that the deal is only available "online".

This is so pathetic. Is there something I can print out and take in store? I can't find crap about this on the Kmart Blog website.

[quote name='Alien Spider']I just wasted a half hour of my lunch getting to KMart only to find that the ad in the store says "see kmartgamer.com for additional offer" underneath the Donkey Kong game. The csrs saw that and argued with me that the deal is only available "online".

This is so pathetic. Is there something I can print out and take in store? I can't find crap about this on the Kmart Blog website.[/QUOTE]

they print out when you buy the game. it doesn't matter what the csr's say.

coupons always print out release WEEK. it'll be through saturday.

[quote name='snake8574']Hey guys!

So kmart is suppose to sell PSN Cards right? Anyone have any idea where they keep them in the store because every time i look at the gift cards they are not there. Just wondering if you have to ask for them or if my kmart just does not have them. Thanks for your help guys![/QUOTE]
My store has them on the other side of the department with the phone cards. You may also want to check the giftcard kiosk at the front of the store.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']@ Josh :

Your man kenneth got back to me over the gift card. I appreciate you helping me get in touch with someone who can do something about my issue. He offered me an extra 50 dollar gift card which i declined because you guys have been so good to us gamers this year at k mart. I just want what I ordered and im happy.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]
Trying to get in good with Santa;)

Hi there. Has anybody here ever bought a game with a coupon offer on the very last day the offer was valid, lets say Saturday, and had no problems?

I don't get paid until Friday and I might be busy all day, so I have no choice but to get the game on Saturday.

[quote name='ucantcme69']I apologize in advance for asking this in a forum but im newer and dont know the system here to well. Ive had horrible customer service with kmart over the form I dont think ive gotten a person I can understand yet at all and over chat they just say someone will email me and I never do get a email days later. I ordered assassins creed brother hood to get the $20 game credit that was advertised online and never got it. I was hoping to email Josh here but the only thing I was able to track down was to post on his wall and I dont know if that is the correct way of going about it? Thanks all[/QUOTE]

Josh mentioned that you don't receive notification of the coupon online, just that the next time you order something that qualifies, you should see that it applies in your cart. Hope that helps.

Still hoping that someone can answer my question.

I have a question that pertains to the game coupons. I'm interested in getting GT5 and the $25 GC that comes with it. My question is, will I be able to use that GC towards a Dual Shock 3 or do they only work strictly with video games?

Thanks for responding. Unfortunately its not on there.

[quote name='Dranakin']Josh mentioned that you don't receive notification of the coupon online, just that the next time you order something that qualifies, you should see that it applies in your cart. Hope that helps.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Josh5890']I was really banking on a Black Ops deal this weekend. Nobody is giving it a BF deal.[/QUOTE]

Josh said a long time ago that Activision wasn't allowing anyone to run deals/take discounts on new copies of Black Ops through the next month or two.. that's why he gave points via SYWR which equaled the amount of a gaming coupon.

[quote name='Joartrak']OH! For those who are still waiting on your SYWR card and wanting it before Thanksgiving you can go to Kmart and sign up again to get your card on the spot. Call the 1-800 number and they will merge your accounts. :D[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm...I might have to give that a shot. I'm out of options at this point in dealing with SYWR.

[quote name='Scorch']they print out when you buy the game. it doesn't matter what the csr's say.

coupons always print out release WEEK. it'll be through saturday.[/QUOTE]

Lol it seems counter-productive to offer deals and not list them in the ad, instead adding some vague verbage pointing your customers to a website/blog that MAY list a deal but instead doesn't even mention the item in question (if I am wrong about that last part I apologize but I honestly can't find it mentioned on the website).

Not that I'm complaining, I'm just saying it MIGHT be nice if everyone at KMart was on the same page. For once. :\

[quote name='whitereflection']Sorry if this has been asked before, but is the Mass Effect 2/Microsoft 1600 Points deal going to be online?[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt it.

still havent gotten my points for black ops. its been 2 weeks, and i just got off the phone with customer service. they "lost" the transaction, and now i gotta wait an extra 7-10 days to get the 25 bucks. first i was gonna use it for nba 2k11, then sly. no dice. this is horrible.

[quote name='Lupin']Still hoping that someone can answer my question.

I have a question that pertains to the game coupons. I'm interested in getting GT5 and the $25 GC that comes with it. My question is, will I be able to use that GC towards a Dual Shock 3 or do they only work strictly with video games?[/QUOTE]
You can use it on anything you want as long as it is game related.

Systems, games, accessories, points cards, whatever.

Is it just me, or are these questions getting sillier and sillier?

[quote name='D0RC']Hi there. Has anybody here ever bought a game with a coupon offer on the very last day the offer was valid, lets say Saturday, and had no problems?

I don't get paid until Friday and I might be busy all day, so I have no choice but to get the game on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

You're asking if someone has bought a game on a day that a deal is active.. why would there be problems?

Lol it seems counter-productive to offer deals and not list them in the ad, instead adding some vague verbage pointing your customers to a website/blog that MAY list a deal but instead doesn't even mention the item in question (if I am wrong about that last part I apologize but I honestly can't find it mentioned on the website).

Just buy the game.

[quote name='gepet0']HAs red dead undead arrived at kmart stores? [/quote]

Pick up a phone and call.

[quote name='Lupin']I'm interested in getting GT5 and the $25 GC that comes with it. My question is, will I be able to use that GC towards a Dual Shock 3 or do they only work strictly with video games? [/quote]

Anything video game related as long as the purchase date falls within the range of dates on the coupon. Coupons are almost always active the Sunday following your purchase.

[quote name='phenomenal 1']Idk if anyone else had this happen to them but i went to kmart to get dkcr and it said only 1 $10 coupon with purchase and not 2. [/quote]

You get one $10 coupon for buying the game and another $10 if you're a SYWR member.

[quote name='phenomenal 1']Idk if anyone else had this happen to them but i went to kmart to get dkcr and it said only 1 $10 coupon with purchase and not 2.[/QUOTE]

You have to use their rewards card to get the other one to pop up.

[quote name='phenomenal 1']Oh thanks feel like an idiot now didn't know kmart had a rewards card.[/QUOTE]

It says it in the main post. It's even in bold.

Another great trip to my local K-mart, North Canton Ohio. Got there alittle after 8am and the guy was just closing up the case with Splatterhouse in it. I asked for it and got it no problem. He was even nice enough to explain the rewards card to me that I signed up for with my last purchase.

All in all I've been very pleased with K-mart recently and look forward to even more trips for games there.

Finally found NBA Jam but the $20 coupon did not print. Nobody in the store even knew about the promotion, and yes I used my rewards card. Also my two local Kmarts did not have Splatterhouse or Read Dead Undead and they did not know about either....I also picked up Donkey Kong Returns but they had to search in the back for it, my two $10 coupons did print out surprisingly.

[quote name='gepet0']HAs red dead undead arrived at kmart stores?[/QUOTE]

Yes it has as we got it yesterday with Gran Turismo 5.

[quote name='Pango5k']Another great trip to my local K-mart, North Canton Ohio. Got there alittle after 8am and the guy was just closing up the case with Splatterhouse in it. I asked for it and got it no problem. He was even nice enough to explain the rewards card to me that I signed up for with my last purchase.

All in all I've been very pleased with K-mart recently and look forward to even more trips for games there.[/QUOTE]
How's the game though? It looks poopy :eek:

[quote name='FINALBOSS']How's the game though? It looks poopy :eek:[/QUOTE]

It's simple and fun, much like the old games. If you're a fan of them then you should like it. If you want something deep and complex, like it sounds from your already jaded opinion, then you probably won't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back