Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cscream1']during 11-28 week will $15 credit apply to $50 PSN or live cards too?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Scorch']it works on points cards. search.[/QUOTE]

$15 gaming coupon all gaming software $39.99+
I disagree it's games not all gaming purchases the way i read it

[quote name='cscream1']oops i meant if u buy a $50 card during 11-28 week, will u get a $15 coup from that

prolly not i'm guessing from what other people said[/QUOTE]
no it's a software deal

[quote name='sageridder']$15 gaming coupon all gaming software $39.99+
I disagree it's games not all gaming purchases the way i read it
[/QUOTE]

No, that means you get the coupon for buying games, but the coupon can be used on all gaming products.

[quote name='DS9']I read the top but i didn't see it noted.

Can I use the coupons toward a system? PS3, Wii DSXL?[/QUOTE]
almost all coupons are gaming coupons and usable on any gaming purchase systems included. just check op for the few exclusions.

[quote name='Dranakin']No, that means you get the coupon for buying games, but the coupon can be used on all gaming products.[/QUOTE]
exactly don't know how that was confusing. Only talking about when printed not used.

[quote name='wrldindstries302']Hopefully I'll be able to convince them to sell me Epic Mickey on Sunday since the coupon from the offer says "valid 11/28". I live an hour away from the nearest kmart, but I'm staying at my parents house for Thanksgiving, and I'm going home on Sunday.[/QUOTE]
Even if you did convince them somehow, the POS system would deny it.

[quote name='merchie89']hey teddy, i know they had it yesterday. they had like 8 copies in the case....lowest shelf of the top section.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I saw them tonight, they were sideways so I must have missed them yesterday and the guy working there didn't even know that they were out already when he went to check for them in the back...

I ended up buying DKCR, GT5, and Undead Nightmare for xbox and ps3... they were all out on the shelves!! way to go Waterloo store !! :)

as there are some kmarts that have different hours (I know mine is open at 6am) you could check on kmart.com store locator when yours does

[quote name='teddybass']Yeah, I saw them tonight, they were sideways so I must have missed them yesterday and the guy working there didn't even know that they were out already when he went to check for them in the back...

I ended up buying DKCR, GT5, and Undead Nightmare for xbox and ps3... they were all out on the shelves!! way to go Waterloo store !! :)[/QUOTE]

No teddy whats so damn stupid is they didnt have GT5 or Undead out and its what a day later....do your damn job. thats all i ask

[quote name='Altanis']Even if you did convince them somehow, the POS system would deny it.[/QUOTE]

I figure that'll probably happen, but it's worth a shot...

NOOOOO!!!!!!!

GT5 and DKCR both out at my kmart. Really wanted to get them before the rush.

Any chances they may get in any more by the end of the week?

[quote name='bigant262']So K Mart opens at 6 A.M.? And is there a way to see if Need For Speed is in stock at the store by my house?[/QUOTE]

1. Yes.
2. Call before you go.

[quote name='D0RC']Hey guys I just realized that my SYWR card is a Sears SYWR card. It's blue, it even says Sears blue rewards crew on the top right but at the bottom of the card it shows logos for Sears, Kmart, Land's End and mygofer. Is this the right card and can work at Kmart? I checked my email and there was an advertisement for Sears and I noticed a picture of a red Kmart card along with the blue Sears card, so I'm worried I will need that red card instead? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I have a Sears SYWR card as well and it worked at Kmart without any hassle.

I wish it worked on SYWR's website, though. :bomb:

Picked up GT5 yesterday around 10:30am. It wasn't in the case but thankfully the manager I know was there and happily went to get the box of them after asking "What is it called again?"

Siggh.. at least they had it and I was able to take one home. Just wish there was a rep. position that worked at Kmart to fill the void. The average employee does not have a clue.

ANY new release should be put out the night before so that they can be sold the following morning at store opening. It's a shame it's not always 100%.

Oh well. I'll be back!

Walked into a Kmart for the first time in 12-15 years. Haven't been there since I was a kid.

Painless. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and NFS: Hot Pursuit are mine.

Good job, Kmart.

What a cluster fuck. Mark@ Huntington ny was trying to convince people that they needed a new kinect system if they had an old 360. I guess that's one way to move the bundles. Or that he doesn't know what an additional power cord looks like.

Totally made out like a bandit this morning at Kmart.
Got:
15783.jpg

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. (Reg $59.99, Sale $39.99)
and
Dragon-Age-Origins-Ultimate_US_ESRB_X360boxart_160w.jpg

Dragon Age: Origins, Ultimate Edition (Reg $59.99, Sale $34.99)

Subtotal: $74.98

Less $25 Gamer coupon I had for buying the Kinect.

Total: $49.98 + tax.

Good experience this morning :D Got to Kmart around 6:20AM, it was fairly busy (Kind of nice to see them getting some business!) but no issue getting Dragon Age UE. Lots of TV's and Kinect systems selling it looked like. The best part? They had employee's working 90% of the checkout lanes, so I spent maybe 30 seconds paying :D I had no problem using the $25 credit that was on my card - I just printed out my member number and showed her.

officially done with my local kMART, This is the third and last time I'm going there and leaving disappointed. No NFSHP for any console, They never had vanquish and 2nd game for $30 deal, They never had the new God of war for PSP. and now no NFSHP. They never have anything. Its as if games are an after though in this store, the electronics dept needs a totally renovating. store # 7654

Should a store receieve new stock of something if its in the ad? The fact that stores seems to be oblivious to having things in stock that are in the ad is awful.

I took my business online with Kmart but doesnt seem like the SYWR program is integrated for online shopping or is it hidden? WTF?

Went on Kmart.com and saw Dragon Age: origins ultimate, went on mygopher, and then back to kmart.com, but then it was out of stock.

I have some SYWR credit and now I am trying to decide between Kmart, Amazon, or getting it on Impulse/Steam (if they match).

I have heard that the pc version is better though.

Has anyone tried to use the gamer coupons online? Sorry if this has been asked. I just noticed that these game deals are also on Kmart.com

The store REFUSED to take my gaming coupons this morning, claiming that they REQUIRED a SYWR card to work.

To clairfy, these were not the new coupons that required it, these were regular old gaming coupon.

The lady was extremely pushy about it, to the point of being rude, and absolutely refused to scan any gaming coupons. I don't know if she was trying to boost her SYWR numbers or something, but she seemed to be doing the same thing to every single person in line. I todl her to just scan them, they don't need a card, and she would not.

I don't have a SYWR card by choice, and I don't appreciate being forced to get one to use coupons that absolutely don't require it. I told her repeatedly I didn't want one, and her response was "well, I guess your coupons aren't getting used then."

They had no problem taking one two days ago... I've never seen this woman in Electronics before so this is fucking ridiculous. Go boost your damn SYWR numbers somewhere else.

Wow, funny, you guys are getting back from Kmart already and I have yet to go to sleep. I'm just up waiting for the 6:15 Amazon deals. Amazon saved me the drive to Kmart by matching with their lightning deal on Dragon Age Ultimate. I actually felt somewhat bad about not going to get it from Kmart, but I'm sure they'll be able to sell them anyway ;). The CAG who works there said they only had 3 PS3 copies anyway.

I'll be hitting up Kmart next for the Epic Mickey deal. After being able to hit the GS B2G1 Wednesday and Amazon coming through with a lot of price matches, I look forward to not having to leave my house on BF (or Thanksgiving). I will be spending a lot of time at Kmart the following week though (Epic Mickey + the $15 coupon for $39.99 and up games deals).

Not only that, when I told the lady I didn't need a SYWR card to get the coupon, she accused me of taking the coupon from somewhere else saying "The only way to get coupons at K-Mart is with a SYWR card... you must have taken this from somewhere else."

I'm done. Sorry Josh, I'll be sending you one last e-mail about this mess but I'm done.

Scored AC: Brotherhood and Dragon Age Ultimate. Had $30 and $25 coupons - had to buy each separately even though the coupons clearly say can be combined. No biggie this time since I had 2 purchases, but would have been a little irritated if they couldn't combine on a single purchase. Oh well, happy overall and have gotten many good deals lately from Kmart.

Best experience yet at Kmart. There were three employees plus either a manager or loss prevention agent in electronics. I snagged NFS:HP, Reach, and Assassin's Creed with no problem. Oh, and I helped a lady and employee who were looking for Sonic for the PS3. Seemed like they had been looking for it for a while.

My Kmart experience this morning was mostly good... with some bad... and the ugly.

The good--My coupons got printed out correctly for GT5 ($25) and MoH ($10). I don't have my SYWR card yet, so I asked if I could enter my number. Worked. Yay.

The Bad--No NFS:HP... which was a big bummer actually. This was actually the top priority.

The Ugly--They were refusing to acknowledge that MoH was on sale for $34.99 for some reason. Register didn't show it on sale. Explained that this was advertised as sale price for the holiday, and they said it must be an online price only. An associate would later use the hand scanner and look up the price at another store. It pops up at $34.99, and then the tumbleweeds rolled by. Then the cashier needed an override.

Overall it was a painless experience. Just a little disappointing that they weren't as informed as I hoped they would be.

I hope there is some NFS:HP available tomorrow because I would like to use my Black Friday ONLY coupon on this. Please make it happen!

My Kmart experience was pretty awesome today. I showed up at around 5:30 AM and there were several people in line, but not too many. Once the doors opened, I walked to the electronics department and the area was manned by three Kmart employees. The game cases were open (this store has been opened for less than a month) and all of the games were displayed. I picked up Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Fable 3 (w/ $10 coupon), and Dragon Age Ultimate. I slapped my SYWR card and a couple of coupons I had been saving for today and everything was good to go.

There was a bunch of people flipping out for the crappy $90 dollar computers. Other people were going nuts because the store didn't have any PSP Go's in stock and the Kinects were fairly limited. Overall, this extremely new store held their own. They were a un-stocked on several game accessories, PSN and Xbox Live point cards were no where to be seen, but the EXTREMELY nice lady (Rosa, older lady knows all about the new releases and deals) told me that most of the missing items were on order.

Overall, I feel lucky to have at least three stores around me that know what the hell they are doing. Additionally, I have gotten to know the people that work the electronics section which helps out a lot.

Keep up the good work Josh, Stockboy, and Kmart. If it wasn't for my wife threatening a divorce because of my games addiction I would give you guys more of my money.

Haven't been to the K-Mart in my area in forever, so I took a chance.

Tons of copies of AC:B and NFS HP, close to zero lines, employees helped me out as soon as I got there. Quick and easy.

My Kmart experience was pretty awesome today. I showed up at around 5:30 AM and there were several people in line, but not too many. Once the doors opened, I walked to the electronics department and the area was manned by three Kmart employees. The game cases were open (this store has been opened for less than a month) and all of the games were displayed. I picked up Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Fable 3 (w/ $10 coupon), and Dragon Age Ultimate. I slapped my SYWR card and a couple of coupons I had been saving for today and everything was good to go.

There was a bunch of people flipping out for the crappy $90 dollar computers. Other people were going nuts because the store didn't have any PSP Go's in stock and the Kinects were fairly limited. Overall, this extremely new store held their own. They were a un-stocked on several game accessories, PSN and Xbox Live point cards were no where to be seen, but the EXTREMELY nice lady (Rosa, older lady knows all about the new releases and deals) told me that most of the missing items were on order.

Overall, I feel lucky to have at least three stores around me that know what the hell they are doing. Additionally, I have gotten to know the people that work the electronics section which helps out a lot.

Keep up the good work Josh, Stockboy, and Kmart. If it wasn't for my wife threatening a divorce because of my games addiction I would give you guys more of my money.

My trip to kmart went smoothly, they had everything well stocked plenty of copies of every game they advertised except for Rockband 2 they didn't have any PS3 copies but overall a good experience, I was in and out in about 15 minutes. Grabbed :ps3:Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and :ps3:Dragon Age Origins UE, I had $30 worth of gaming coupons so the total was $50.09 inlcuding tax... I'm a very happy gamer right now :bouncy:

Has anyone tried to buy NBA Jam today, or does anyone know if the 20 dollar gaming coupon still comes with it? I had a problem getting it at my local K-mart of the release date.

Got Dragon Age Ultimate today, Kmart in manhattan (the astor plaza one near union square) has almost 20 of them & luckily there wasn't a single customer electronics besides me. The middle village one was packed & didn't even have any DAU copies, never got them at all since release.

I went to K-mart with my friend this morning so he could get Fable 3 and the 10 dollar coupon. I looked to see if they had Mass Effect 2 in and there was no copies, and there was no 1600 points cards. I asked the employee about the points cards he scanned them and said that they have no orders expected for them either. That sucks too, because that was the one deal I was excited about for black Friday. :cry:

So is Donky Kong supposed to print two $10 coupons? They scanned my rewards card but only one coupon printed. They also asked if I wanted my reciept digitally sent to my email and I said sure. There's a coupon in my email but I tried to print it and it's just gibberish. Is that because I have the one from the store, do I need to wait until it is valid, or am I doing something wrong?
It's not a big deal if I only get one. I was going to use one on Epic Mickey and one on Golden Sun next week so now I'll just get one of those.

[quote name='EspressoSnail']So is Donky Kong supposed to print two $10 coupons? They scanned my rewards card but only one coupon printed. They also asked if I wanted my reciept digitally sent to my email and I said sure. There's a coupon in my email but I tried to print it and it's just gibberish. Is that because I have the one from the store, do I need to wait until it is valid, or am I doing something wrong?
It's not a big deal if I only get one. I was going to use one on Epic Mickey and one on Golden Sun next week so now I'll just get one of those.[/QUOTE]
Same thing happened to me except I got no coupons . The girl said that it would be added to my rewards card. I didnt think it was right since Ive read the posts 20 times this week, but I thought why hassle some one if im not 100 percent sure

[quote name='Gryphondare']Best experience yet at Kmart. There were three employees plus either a manager or loss prevention agent in electronics. I snagged NFS:HP, Reach, and Assassin's Creed with no problem. Oh, and I helped a lady and employee who were looking for Sonic for the PS3. Seemed like they had been looking for it for a while.[/QUOTE]

I had the best experience as well Josh. Three employees working and I picked up AC and Dragon age PS3 for 48 bucks out the door after my COD coupon. Store in Lacey, WA thanks again

I went a few minutes after opening this morning, about 6:20. There was at least a seventy foot line in deadlock, waiting to get into the electronics department. My Kmart is in a relatively small city. I walked away, with the realization that Splatterhouse wasn't worth the wait.

Finally got GT5, paid $16 after coupons, my coupon for it printed just fine. an employee had to go and find the game as there were boxes in the back of games yet to be put out. The holiday games weren't marked very well, I didn't plan on getting any but this is the time of the year that people buy games for other people so it best if they can see whats new.

i think if kmart can gets its act together in their gaming area i think they will sell a ton. but i know from just shopping in the store, a lot of gaming coupons aren't advertised at all and games on sale rarely have a sell sticker by them. i know its not all stores but i've seen quite a few that are a mess.

i used to use my brothers 10% off card for walmart and i would buy games at 4am before i went to work, if the game wasn't out i never had a problem getting someone to go get it from the back or look it up on the computer for the release date. walmart has a decent layout for games especially new releases. if kmart could do this with all their deals, i could really see a comeback for kmart, video games are a big seller so if you can get them to the store for one thing you can usually get them to buy something else.

Mass Effect 2 $9.99 + save $10 on Xbox Live 1600 Point Card w/purchase

I can't find any mention of the $10 off Live points anywhere in the flyer.

Where was this said?

[quote name='animalspinners']The store REFUSED to take my gaming coupons this morning, claiming that they REQUIRED a SYWR card to work.

To clairfy, these were not the new coupons that required it, these were regular old gaming coupon.

The lady was extremely pushy about it, to the point of being rude, and absolutely refused to scan any gaming coupons. I don't know if she was trying to boost her SYWR numbers or something, but she seemed to be doing the same thing to every single person in line. I todl her to just scan them, they don't need a card, and she would not.

I don't have a SYWR card by choice, and I don't appreciate being forced to get one to use coupons that absolutely don't require it. I told her repeatedly I didn't want one, and her response was "well, I guess your coupons aren't getting used then."

They had no problem taking one two days ago... I've never seen this woman in Electronics before so this is fucking ridiculous. Go boost your damn SYWR numbers somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

This is bullshit. It's sad to see that a Kmart employee has no reading comprehension and assumed that all coupons need a SYWR card because DK and GT5 require one. IIRC, wasn't animaspinners the one who Josh was applauding for "having turned his store around"? I might be mistaken but if not, what a sad end to a "success story". I really feel for you, animalspinners.

I, on the other hand, had a good experience at my Kmart this morning. I arrived at 7am and there was a line in Electronics with people mostly buying TVs. There were 3 registers open so that helped the line move along. There were also 3 employees walking around helping people get things that were locked up. I really felt sorry for one of the cashiers because the lady in front of me pulled out the ad and began asking questions about half the ad. I learned that a lady had waited in line since 4 am to get the only $99 notebook that they had in stock.

My cashier congratulated me when I handed over my SYWR card. He actually gave me a fist bump when I gave him my $20 gaming coupon. I ended up getting NFS for $16.xx after tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back