Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back with $15 SOFTWARE gaming coupon and it's only good from 12/05-12/24 WTF!!!! I have no idea what I will get in that time frame. I was hoping it would last until LBP 2 or Dead Space 2. I can't even use it towards a PSN or Microsoft point card.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Trying to decide if using my 2 Epic Mickey promo coupons is better this week or next. Anyone know if next weeks offers might be better? The coupon train is sort of dry but I would bite on the right sale (lets say Fable III for $34.99 or something like that) combined with my $15 coupon.[/QUOTE]

The epic mickey coupon expires this week.

edit: nevermind! I was looking at the wrong coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='atc250es']Just got back with $15 SOFTWARE gaming coupon and it's only good from 12/05-12/24 WTF!!!! I have no idea what I will get in that time frame. I was hoping it would last until LBP 2 or Dead Space 2. I can't even use it towards a PSN or Microsoft point card.[/QUOTE]

i give you a buck for it :)

[quote name='atc250es']Just got back with $15 SOFTWARE gaming coupon and it's only good from 12/05-12/24 WTF!!!! I have no idea what I will get in that time frame. I was hoping it would last until LBP 2 or Dead Space 2. I can't even use it towards a PSN or Microsoft point card.[/QUOTE]

Why can't they be used for a PSN or Points card?

[quote name='foreinter']Haven't see Josh stepped in this thread since last Wednesday and OP haven't been updated for this week.[/QUOTE]

He probably, like many others outside of retail, has a 4 day weekend. I imagine he is spending time with his family and all. Family > CAG, plus his wife would kill him if he snuck on here.

I have been out of the office since Tuesday. I have not been able to respond to any emails besides emergencies but wanted to let you all know that I'll be back up and posting/answering Monday morning. I will be traveling today but wanted to give you all a heads up.

Some quick hitters:

The $30 gaming coupon on the CE of Epic Mickey is good but not posted in ad.

Everyone who emailed me about issues they had will be helped as quickly as possible. Should be able to catch up with everyone Monday/Tuesday.

The $15 gaming coupon with software is a software only coupon but, little insider knowledge though, it will work on gaming purchases $39.99 or more (not just a single title).

Despite some of the issues posted on the forum, black friday was a huge success. Thank you for help making it happen!

I will talk to you all soon.

No luck with the $15 Coupon at the 34th St NYC location. Bought Dance Central and no coupon printed out. Luckily, I didn't waste any gaming coupons so I can return it later in the week and see if I have any luck then.

[quote name='bang4dabuc']No luck with the $15 Coupon at the 34th St NYC location. Bought Dance Central and no coupon printed out. Luckily, I didn't waste any gaming coupons so I can return it later in the week and see if I have any luck then.[/QUOTE]

Did you use a Shop Your Way Rewards card? If not, maybe deal requires it.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']

Everyone who emailed me about issues they had will be helped as quickly as possible. Should be able to catch up with everyone Monday/Tuesday.

The $15 gaming coupon with software is a software only coupon but, little insider knowledge though, it will work on gaming purchases $39.99 or more (not just a single title).

Despite some of the issues posted on the forum, black friday was a huge success. Thank you for help making it happen!

I will talk to you all soon.[/QUOTE]

Josh, why is the $15 Software Gaming coupon only good until 12.24??

[quote name='craven_fiend']Did you use a Shop Your Way Rewards card? If not, maybe deal requires it.[/QUOTE]
Not a SYWR restricted deal, coupon should have printed out. Either return or rebuy or give me 7-10 days to mail out a gift card to you.

[quote name='atc250es']Josh, why is the $15 Software Gaming coupon only good until 12.24??[/QUOTE]
To do the all software deal I had to do some internal dancing.

[quote name='foreinter']Why can't they be used for a PSN or Points card?[/QUOTE]

The coupon says "$15 off software gaming purchase, Excludes accessories, hardware and social bundles" and it's only good from 12.05-12.24

thinking about picking up ce epic mikey but i'm going with best buy.....kmart in philadelphia area way too iffy....i missed out on some great coupon buys....no gran turismo, no sly cooper, no apache,,,,,just shitterhouse.....won't waste my time going back......

[quote name='craven_fiend']Did you use a Shop Your Way Rewards card? If not, maybe deal requires it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I used the card. Seems to be an issue with just the 34th St location. They told me they always have problems the first few days in the week for coupons. I normally go to a different one with no problems (Astor Pl, NYC), but they didn't have the game I wanted in stock this time.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Not a SYWR restricted deal, coupon should have printed out. Either return or rebuy or give me 7-10 days to mail out a gift card to you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Josh, I'll probably stop in again later this week to pick up another game and maybe Epic Mickey. If I don't get a coupon the 2nd go-around, I'll email you.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']
[/QUOTE]

Is this saying a coupon prints out this week for 39.99+ gaming purchases even on accessories, or that the coupon can be used on non-software purchases if it totals 39.99+ while it's active?

[quote name='atc250es']The coupon says "$15 off software gaming purchase, Excludes accessories, hardware and social bundles" and it's only good from 12.05-12.24[/QUOTE]

That sucks. Good thing is that we can stack the mickey coupon with this coupon to buy a game since the Mickey coupon expires at 12/11.

[quote name='Psybuster']Is this saying a coupon prints out this week for 39.99+ gaming purchases even on accessories, or that the coupon can be used on non-software purchases if it totals 39.99+ while it's active?[/QUOTE]
I haven't figured it out yet either, but I took it to mean that if I bought 2 MS point cards and maybe a $5 game, I could get a $15 coupon with it and that coupon would only be available for use on games.
I could be horribly wrong though.

For the $15 coupon for $39.99 and up, can we use coupons on those purchases (like a DKCR $10 coupon to make it $29.99) and still get the $15 one? My store has had Twilight Princess and Lost Odyssey sitting there for months, so I'm definitely picking those up if so.

[quote name='Xanctakhe']For the $15 coupon for $39.99 and up, can we use coupons on those purchases (like a DKCR $10 coupon to make it $29.99) and still get the $15 one? My store has had Twilight Princess and Lost Odyssey sitting there for months, so I'm definitely picking those up if so.[/QUOTE]
Yes. As long as the starting price is $39.99 or over it's supposed to work.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Not a SYWR restricted deal, coupon should have printed out. Either return or rebuy or give me 7-10 days to mail out a gift card to you.[/QUOTE]

Hi Josh, I wrote you about not getting the second $10 coupon from DKCR, is there anyway PM you on CAG?? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Stimes
11-28 Week:
"$15 gaming coupon all gaming software $39.99+With exception of the Epic Mickey offer"
Is there any way to be more specific? If we use our mickey coupon then no new $15 coupon will print, correct? What if we didn't use it, would the new coupon be able to be used with the epic Mickey one?

[quote name='sageridder']Epic mickey game won't spit out coupon is all that means.[/QUOTE]
I just used my coupon from Epic Mickey case on Dance Central and low and behold no new $15 coupon. The employee that rang me up noticed it didn't print and took down my phone number and said she would call me when she finds out what to do. I have a bad feeling this is going to be the end of the coupon train for me.

[quote name='gshell']thinking about picking up ce epic mikey but i'm going with best buy.....kmart in philadelphia area way too iffy....i missed out on some great coupon buys....no gran turismo, no sly cooper, no apache,,,,,just shitterhouse.....won't waste my time going back......[/QUOTE]

Hello, I live in philadelphia as well. The K-MART on 300 Orthodox Street is constantly stocked with new releases and the CE'S of them, and they have great customer service. ^_^

[quote name='Stimes']Originally Posted by Stimes
11-28 Week:
"$15 gaming coupon all gaming software $39.99+With exception of the Epic Mickey offer"
Is there any way to be more specific? If we use our mickey coupon then no new $15 coupon will print, correct? What if we didn't use it, would the new coupon be able to be used with the epic Mickey one?

I just used my coupon from Epic Mickey case on Dance Central and low and behold no new $15 coupon. The employee that rang me up noticed it didn't print and took down my phone number and said she would call me when she finds out what to do. I have a bad feeling this is going to be the end of the coupon train for me.[/QUOTE]

Well this figures. Has anyone been able to use a coupon on a game (taking the price below 39.99) and still gotten the $15 coupon?

Just got back from Kmart. I bought Dance Central for a gift. It was $49.99 and I used a $20 gaming coupon. I ended paying $32 and change. I even used my SYWR card. The $15 gaming coupon didn't print out, so I asked the guy and told him about the deal. He said it was only for games $39.99 and up, since I only paid $32 it didn't print out.

Did I or did they do something wrong, or every thing was right? If I bought some knick knacks and added to the $32 I paid to make it $39.99, would that have worked? Thanks.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Well this figures. Has anyone been able to use a coupon on a game (taking the price below 39.99) and still gotten the $15 coupon?[/QUOTE]

I used a $15 Epic Mickey coupon on the Sly Collection to knock it down to 24.99 pre-tax and it spit out a $15 coupon no problem. I didn't use a SYWR card either.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yes. As long as the starting price is $39.99 or over it's supposed to work.[/QUOTE]
Systemically it is supposed to work on any gaming software purchase $39.99 and above.

It shouldn't conflict with using a coupon on a game but I haven't tested it myself since I'm traveling. I won't be able to confirm until Monday if there is something wrong with system that would keep anyone from receiving a coupon by bringing the total below the threshold.

I just used $35 of coupons on Black Ops bringing my total to $24.99 + tax and it DID print out my $15 coupon. I did use my SYWR card, although Josh just said that isn't required.

Interesting, I guess for some it printed out and for some it didn't. *sigh* I guess this is a sign for me to not even hop on the Kmart coupon train lol. Disappointed.

For all the people that got there coupons printed, did the cashier scan the item, hit total, then scan your coupons and the 15 coupon printed?

For the people that did not get the coupon did the cashier scan the item, the coupon, then hit total?

Or are the individual store systems not updated to sync to the main whatever to get the deal working?

[quote name='Stimes']Maybe they don't print out with Kinect games?[/QUOTE]You know what, that might be true lol. I'll wait to see what SHC Gamer and them have to say. I already gift wrapped it and everything and giving it today, so there's no turning back now. I hope they straighten it out because I would love to get that $15, if not oh well.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Well this figures. Has anyone been able to use a coupon on a game (taking the price below 39.99) and still gotten the $15 coupon?[/QUOTE]

Works fine, did it this morning. I used a $15 coupon and a $10 coupon on a game and the 15 still printed out.

[quote name='nixmahn']For all the people that got there coupons printed, did the cashier scan the item, hit total, then scan your coupons and the 15 coupon printed?

For the people that did not get the coupon did the cashier scan the item, the coupon, then hit total?

Or are the individual store systems not updated to sync to the main whatever to get the deal working?[/QUOTE]I'm looking at my receipt and I remember the guy scanned my game, then the coupon, then total and I didn't get the print out. I bought a Kinect game, $49.99 but paid $32 & change after using a $20 gaming coupon.

I'm gonna hold out on my 4 Epic Mickey coupons & Splatterhouse coupon until Tuesday evening after I get off of work when they HOPEFULLY will have copies of Epic Mickey left. If not then I'll just pick up Goldeneye ($15 coupon + $30 coupon) for $5+tax & then get @ least another $15 coupon. I'll then use that one towards Super Mario 25th Anniversary Edition.

The other Epic Mickey $15 coupons I'll likely use towards some $19.99 games such as No More Heroes 2, Trauma Center New Blood, etc. Super Mario All Stars will be the last "new" release I'm interested in until Dead Space 2.

Hey Josh I just emailed you about my problem with using the Epic Mickey coupon today, just letting you know. Thanks for all the great deals!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Systemically it is supposed to work on any gaming software purchase $39.99 and above.

[/QUOTE]

so you can purchase more than one item to get to the $39.99...interesting...

Sounds like the people having problems printing coupons are the ones that got Kinect games? I was planning on picking up another Kinect game when I get Epic Mickey this week, so it stinks that it doesn't soun like it's working! :(

i would guess that the coupon doesn't print for kinect games based on the anecdotal evidence here. has anyone gotten the $15 coupon to print with a kinect game?

[quote name='TheAngryCAG']I just purchased 3 $14.99 games together on one receipt and gave them my SYWR and it gave me a $15 coupon.[/QUOTE]

Oh that sounds pretty good, I thought it had to be one game that was 39.99 and above.

I love the gaming coupons!!! Just went to Kmart and bought a 250GB Hard drive for my 360 and only paid $2.16. Also got Turtle beach PX21 Headphones for only $10.

A total of 9 coupons were used.

Thanks Josh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back