Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a $10 off $50 for Kmart in the mail today Valid 11/28-12/18. Fine print states that coupon cannot be used with other coupons. Does this mean I can't use it with any gaming coupons?

Fine print also lists about 15 stores in the New York and Northern NJ area.

[quote name='rbarba4']Barcode should be the same. Best thing to do is to do separate transactions for each $40 game[/QUOTE]

Yeah, definately do 2 transactions for the $15 coupons. Two $40 games in 1 transaction will only count as 1 purchase above $39.99.

[quote name='jgiovanni']I am to assume the $15 coupon is only god on games (ie no psn or XBL cards)?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, coupon specifically states exclusion on hardware and accessories (and social bundles). Coupon also has a shorter expiration than usual (12/5-12/24).

Just picked up Epic Mickey with $20 and $15 coupons. No issues, and the new $20 coupon printed fine. Also got a coupon for a free chapstick - wording is that I won a "KMart K'Ching Surprise". Kinda cool to get free stuff, so I'll pick one up next time I'm in.

Once I got back to the office, my e-mail had digital copies of all reciepts that printed out - (main purchase, $20 coupon, free chapstick, dish network). The coupons had the UPC barcodes within the e-mail. I find this whole thing interesting, because the coupon I used today had the wording "requires SYWR card to redeem" at the top... but the new coupon from EM doesn't have this wording.

Just phoned kmart and actually got thru to a nice guy in electronics. Said they had the regular version epic mickey but not the CE. Guess I'll head out there and use my $35 worth of stackable coupons on the game and hopefully get a $20 coupon printed off.

[quote name='bang4dabuc']Just got a $10 off $50 for Kmart in the mail today Valid 11/28-12/18. Fine print states that coupon cannot be used with other coupons. Does this mean I can't use it with any gaming coupons?

Fine print also lists about 15 stores in the New York and Northern NJ area.[/QUOTE]

Bang4dabuc, stores can deny using this coupon with your gaming coupons, in one transaction.

But you could use it on three budget games (about $45) and grab some other things from the store to hit the $50 mark. Use the 10 off 50 coupon and get back a $15 gaming coupon from this weeks deal

Just got one as well, but for the opposite coast;). Socal users check your snail mail for it. Had about 20-25 stores listed on it. Don't know if I got because I'm a SYWR member or if Kmart is sending this out to all households

[quote name='bang4dabuc'] Yeah, coupon specifically states exclusion on hardware and accessories (and social bundles). Coupon also has a shorter expiration than usual (12/5-12/24).[/QUOTE]
Wow, lame. I'm not sure what I'd use this coupon on then. I hope there's more sales in December.

Went to Kmart to buy Epic Mickey and the sales associate got it out of the case, but there were only collectors editions there... like 5 of them and when she rang it up it came to $70 but I told her that it was supposed to be $50. She got her manager over because she said she normally doesn't work in the electronics section and he changed the price and put it in for $50...used my 50,000 SYWR points got it for $0 and a $30 gaming coupon. :) Thank you Kmart!

My local Kmart now refuses to look up items using UPC numbers over the phone. (They have done it before.)

Is this a new policy or something?

So much for all those people saying "call ahead!!1" when trying to find new games.

Saw a Verizon phone station in the electronics station now, with nobody manning it...strange.

Also, apparently you now only earn SYWR points based on the final price of the item instead of the base price :( All I got was 50 points for a 39.99 game dropped down to 4.99 with coupons.

[quote name='s4258']Went to Kmart to buy Epic Mickey and the sales associate got it out of the case, but there were only collectors editions there... like 5 of them and when she rang it up it came to $70 but I told her that it was supposed to be $50. She got her manager over because she said she normally doesn't work in the electronics section and he changed the price and put it in for $50...used my 50,000 SYWR points got it for $0 and a $30 gaming coupon. :) Thank you Kmart![/QUOTE]

You do know that the MSRP is $70, right? I wouldn't be bragging about it. I hope Josh can track your purchase down since you used a SYWR card.

[quote name='Katsumi87']You do know that the MSRP is $70, right? I wouldn't be bragging about it. I hope Josh can track your purchase down since you used a SYWR card.[/QUOTE]

And then what, send me a bill for $20? They didn't have any of the regular editions as advertised in the circular only collectors edition, it's not my fault they messed up.

[quote name='Katsumi87']You do know that the MSRP is $70, right? I wouldn't be bragging about it. I hope Josh can track your purchase down since you used a SYWR card.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'm not sure why people like to brag when they scam the system or in this case clueless employees...

[quote name='s4258']Went to Kmart to buy Epic Mickey and the sales associate got it out of the case, but there were only collectors editions there... like 5 of them and when she rang it up it came to $70 but I told her that it was supposed to be $50. She got her manager over because she said she normally doesn't work in the electronics section and he changed the price and put it in for $50...used my 50,000 SYWR points got it for $0 and a $30 gaming coupon. :) Thank you Kmart![/QUOTE]

Dude, that is just wrong. You should go back and tell them you saw that it was suppose to be $69.99 and give them the $20 + tax difference. Then in the future you will feel better about yourself and they will respect you for doing the right thing. That will come out of some poor employees pocket who just wants to give their kids the best christmas possible.

Shop Your Way Rewards is having a promotion where you can earn 6,000 points on purchases of $80 from now until December 6th.

Um, no? It's not coming out of any employees pocket. The manager decided to give me the price of the normal version since they didn't have any as advertised. I didn't do anything wrong, I asked for the $50 version but instead the manager decided to give me the collectors edition for the same price.

[quote name='s4258']Um, no? It's not coming out of any employees pocket. The manager decided to give me the price of the normal version since they didn't have any as advertised. I didn't do anything wrong, I asked for the $50 version but instead the manager decided to give me the collectors edition for the same price.[/QUOTE]According to your last post, you told them the price was supposed to be $50, which obviously isn't true. And them running out of stock isn't "messing up".

[quote name='s4258']Um, no? It's not coming out of any employees pocket. The manager decided to give me the price of the normal version since they didn't have any as advertised. I didn't do anything wrong, I asked for the $50 version but instead the manager decided to give me the collectors edition for the same price.[/QUOTE]

Nope. That's not what you said in your first post. You defrauded the store by claiming the price was $50 instead of $70. If the manager had said "sorry, we don't have that, but I'll give you this CE for the same price," it would have been different. As it stands, you committed fraud.

[quote name='s4258']Um, no? It's not coming out of any employees pocket. The manager decided to give me the price of the normal version since they didn't have any as advertised. I didn't do anything wrong, I asked for the $50 version but instead the manager decided to give me the collectors edition for the same price.[/QUOTE]

way to change your story.

Poetic justice would be if your wii breaks when you put epic mickey in. That would be truly epic. Please share that story with us when it happens.

LOL you people are crazy, making me sound like some sort of criminal like I put it in my coat and walked out the door. Oh well I got a good deal either way thought I'd share my experience.

[quote name='s4258']LOL you people are crazy, making me sound like some sort of criminal like I put it in my coat and walked out the door. Oh well I got a good deal either way thought I'd share my experience.[/QUOTE]

Just because the Kmart didn't have any in stock, doesn't give you the right to knowingly give the employee a wrong price and say nothing when it was adjusted. Yes, the employee messed up, but all of the fault is yours. Please do not share any further "experiences."

[quote name='s4258']LOL you people are crazy, making me sound like some sort of criminal like I put it in my coat and walked out the door. Oh well I got a good deal either way thought I'd share my experience.[/QUOTE]
If you lied about the price of the CE that's pretty shady even by my standards and my standards are pretty low when it comes to getting deals..

So I'm responsible for making sure everything I buy rings up at the correct price? And actually I wasn't even telling you guys the complete truth so maybe I should clear it up and it'll make you hate me a little less, I sent my mom to buy the game for me because I had to go to class and she was going to Kmart. I told her to buy the (normal) game and get the $20 coupon. She didn't even know about the collectors edition or that it costs $70. So she just asked for Epic Mickey and the cashier rang it up, but when it came to $70 my mom asked isn't this supposed to be $50 and the cashier had no clue, got the manager to come over and he marked it down by $20...think they got confused by the circular. But yeah my mom had no clue and neither did the people who worked there apparently so I didn't lie to anyone or commit any type of fraud lol...you crazy people.

What a douche.

The Bloomingdale, IL store has at least 5 copies of the CE Epic Mickey (2 in the regular locked game cases, and 3 in a different electronics glass case), 2 or so paintchuks, and a ton of regular edition Epic Mickeys. Also had 5+ copies of Golden Sun Dark Dawn. Coupons all printed correctly.

My copy of Epic Mickey also had a Manufacturer's Coupon from Disney for $10 off various Disney kids' games, including Disney Sing It Family Hits, Tangled, Guilty Party, Cars Toon Mater's Tall Tales, and Disney Channel All Star Party. Good through 1/31/2011

Total coupon/discounted game savings from Kmart so far - $865. Awesome...

[quote name='ShockandAww']If you lied about the price of the CE that's pretty shady even by my standards and my standards are pretty low when it comes to getting deals..[/QUOTE]

hahaha

[quote name='s4258']I sent my mom to buy the game for me [/QUOTE]

:D

nuff said.

[quote name='s4258']So I'm responsible for making sure everything I buy rings up at the correct price? And actually I wasn't even telling you guys the complete truth so maybe I should clear it up and it'll make you hate me a little less, I sent my mom to buy the game for me because I had to go to class and she was going to Kmart. I told her to buy the (normal) game and get the $20 coupon. She didn't even know about the collectors edition or that it costs $70. So she just asked for Epic Mickey and the cashier rang it up, but when it came to $70 my mom asked isn't this supposed to be $50 and the cashier had no clue, got the manager to come over and he marked it down by $20...think they got confused by the circular. But yeah my mom had no clue and neither did the people who worked there apparently so I didn't lie to anyone or commit any type of fraud lol...you crazy people.[/QUOTE]

Just shut the fuck up, kid. Nobody in here is gonna give you sympathy or a high-five or whatever it is you think you'll get by changing your story.

If you want to be less of a douche, go back and explain what "your mom" did, and pay the difference. Or, be a douche...just quit talking about it here.

I also find it hard to believe that a store has 5 copies of the Limited Edition and no copies of the regular edition in stock.

Well just got screwed at Kmart and hoping you guys can give me some advice. I got NFL Training Camp for Wii and used my Shop Your Way points. Well that took alright, but I couldn't use my $15 Mickey coupon and I didn't get a new coupon. Should I have been able to do both? It sucks cause now I have a worthless coupon (nothing to get between now and the 11th) and I didn't get the new coupon either. Does Kmart give your Shop Your Way points back if you do a return? Should I just return it and try to rebuy it elsewhere with just the coupons and use the points on groceries or something?

SHC-Gamer or anyone, any help is appreciated. SHC I'll also email you too.

OK people, I think the real story here is that you are mad you didn't get the game at the same price I did or something? Like it's such a big deal that a huge corporation might have lost $20 because of an honest mistake. It's not like they dont screw the consumers over by overcharging them when they have the chance. I didn't rob a fucking church. Whats with the hate, I thought the point of this place is to share the deals you get. Not like it really matters.

Ok, I feel think as a brick here. I've read and re-read the OP and can't make heads nor tails out of it. :(

Is this deal still active? Can I still get $20 off of Epic Mickey? If so, where is the coupon? I can't for the life of me figure this out. Have pity on me :).

[quote name='Chimpy']Ok, I feel think as a brick here. I've read and re-read the OP and can't make heads nor tails out of it. :(

Is this deal still active? Can I still get $20 off of Epic Mickey? If so, where is the coupon? I can't for the life of me figure this out. Have pity on me :).[/QUOTE]

Well, you can get $20 off the CE if you tell the employees that the price is supposed to be $50. YMMV on the cluelessness of the employees though ;)

[quote name='ps2emotions']Dude, that is just wrong. You should go back and tell them you saw that it was suppose to be $69.99 and give them the $20 + tax difference. Then in the future you will feel better about yourself and they will respect you for doing the right thing. That will come out of some poor employees pocket who just wants to give their kids the best christmas possible.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Josef']I also find it hard to believe that a store has 5 copies of the Limited Edition and no copies of the regular edition in stock.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was weird too, but my mom told me thats all they had out on the shelves, I'm thinking maybe they only took those 5 out of the boxes from the backroom thinking the normal edition and limited edition were the same?

[quote name='s4258']OK people, I think the real story here is that you are mad you didn't get the game at the same price I did or something? Like it's such a big deal that a huge corporation might have lost $20 because of an honest mistake. It's not like they dont screw the consumers over by overcharging them when they have the chance. I didn't rob a fucking church. Whats with the hate, I thought the point of this place is to share the deals you get. Not like it really matters.[/QUOTE]
You should have just said the whole story from the beginning. I agree if youre telling the truth now it was an honest mistake. So if thats the case, cool good deal.

[quote name='s4258']OK people, I think the real story here is that you are mad you didn't get the game at the same price I did or something? Like it's such a big deal that a huge corporation might have lost $20 because of an honest mistake. It's not like they dont screw the consumers over by overcharging them when they have the chance. I didn't rob a fucking church. Whats with the hate, I thought the point of this place is to share the deals you get. Not like it really matters.[/QUOTE]

here you go kid, this might help:

melissa_and_doug_6247.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know I should have just said the whole story from the start but I figured if I said I sent my mom went to buy it for me that I'd have some idiot saying I'm a loser lol...Oh well.

[quote name='sadboy']Shop Your Way Rewards is having a promotion where you can earn 6,000 points on purchases of $80 from now until December 6th.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, got the same email but mine says Sears only? Maybe because I signed up for the blue Sears card.

Thats called fraud. Taking advantage of employees who don't know better doesn't make you innocent so don't try to play stupid. Keep your scam attempts out of this thread and shove the Mickey figure down your 10 year old throat and choke on it. KK thanks.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']A couple of things I learned at kmart today:

1. Probably mentioned before but the $5 Epic Mickey game case no longer gives you the $15 dollar gaming coupon.
2. Picked up Golden Sun today for $34.99 and Dragon Quest IX for 14.99 (50% off ) (Also used a $15 gaming coupon on it) and this gave me the $10 coupon for Golden Sun AND the $15 coupon for 39.99 and above. Just saying it to confirm.[/QUOTE]

Anyone else verify this? Do you get the $15 coupon for a total gaming purchase over $39.99 or only for single games over $39.99?

WOW, some of you people have some serious problems. Telling me to go kill myself because my mom got an extra $20 off a product? I think some of you need to shut off the video games and go out and get some fresh air...

[quote name='s4258']Yeah I know I should have just said the whole story from the start but I figured if I said I sent my mom went to buy it for me that I'd have some idiot saying I'm a loser lol...Oh well.[/QUOTE]
Thats completely true you would have been called a loser lol. But now everyone thinks youre a liar a thief and a loser. Not saying I think that (I dont), but a lot will.

[quote name='s4258']OK people, I think the real story here is that you are mad you didn't get the game at the same price I did or something? Like it's such a big deal that a huge corporation might have lost $20 because of an honest mistake. It's not like they dont screw the consumers over by overcharging them when they have the chance. I didn't rob a fucking church. Whats with the hate, I thought the point of this place is to share the deals you get. Not like it really matters.[/QUOTE]People are mad because behavior like this is what kills legitimate deals. SHC-Gamer has been working really hard to get us these great deals and fix any issues that come up. It's rare to have this level of interaction with a retailer, and stuff like this doesn't encourage them to continue this. Why would they want to keep having these coupons if it just attracts people who try to abuse the system? Whether it was you or your mom, it makes CAGs look bad.

Well, I got the game today and with the $20 coupon it gave me back I now have enough to pay for Mario 25th when it hits in a week or two. Oh yeah!

[quote name='POMusashi']Anyone else verify this? Do you get the $15 coupon for a total gaming purchase over $39.99 or only for single games over $39.99?[/QUOTE]

This has been confirmed many times over already. It doesn't have to be a single game.

[quote name='s4258']Yeah I know I should have just said the whole story from the start but I figured if I said I sent my mom went to buy it for me that I'd have some idiot saying I'm a loser lol...Oh well.[/QUOTE]

You specifically said "when she rang it up it came to $70 but I told her that it was supposed to be $50."

I'm sorry that you are surprised by the amount of honest people on the forums.

Anyway, my $20 coupon printed out fine today, although there was a weird 30ish second delay between my receipt and the coupon coming out. Glad I stuck around after reading someone else mention it :)

[quote name='s4258']WOW, you people have some serious problems. Telling me to go kill myself because my mom got an extra $20 off a product? I think some of you need to shut off the video games and go out and get some fresh air...[/QUOTE]

We don't know whether your mom did it or not, but the way you stated it initially means you probably are using the mom thing as a means of playing innocent. Either way, that is a case of fraud that you are advertising. The fact you posted it means there are 104242 others who will take that idea and try it. Attempts at fraud are deleted by the mods here for a reason and advertising it on a thread with a Kmart rep doesn't look very good either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back