Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='judyjudyjudy']People are mad because behavior like this is what kills legitimate deals. SHC-Gamer has been working really hard to get us these great deals and fix any issues that come up. It's rare to have this level of interaction with a retailer, and stuff like this doesn't encourage them to continue this. Why would they want to keep having these coupons if it just attracts people who try to abuse the system? Whether it was you or your mom, it makes CAGs look bad.[/QUOTE]

Okay I can understand that, it makes sense. I'm sorry if I made any of you angry but I didn't purposely take advantage of the system or any employee. As I said it wasn't even me that went to buy it, I wouldn't have had the nerve to actually lie and say it was only $50. It was just my mom and the employees not knowing any better. Maybe in sharing my experience Kmart can take it as a way to improve and inform their staff of the promotions currently running. If the employees had been better informed they wouldn't have made a mistake and I would've been just as happy getting the $50 version with the $20 coupon.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Thats completely true you would have been called a loser lol. But now everyone thinks youre a liar a thief and a loser. Not saying I think that (I dont), but a lot will.[/QUOTE]

I'm one of the lots. I've walked back into stores before because they gave me back an extra dollar. Just because they made a mistake, doesn't make it right. And as far as stealing goes, it's no diffetent than buying a normal Epic Mickey for $50 and stealing a $20 game in your cost, because they lost $20 either way. GG.

[quote name='s4258']Okay I can understand that, it makes sense. I'm sorry if I made any of you angry but I didn't purposely take advantage of the system or any employee. As I said it wasn't even me that went to buy it, I wouldn't have had the nerve to actually lie and say it was only $50. It was just my mom and the employees not knowing any better. Maybe in sharing my experience Kmart can take it as a way to improve and inform their staff of the promotions currently running. If the employees had been better informed they wouldn't have made a mistake and I would've been just as happy getting the $50 version with the $20 coupon.[/QUOTE]

kid - PLEASE JUST STOP. You're digging a deeper and deeper hole.

Nobody here is stupid enough to believe you shared this story because you wanted to improve kmart's communications.

^^ Exactly why I lied in the first place and said it was me who went to purchase it instead of saying it was my mom. I'm not a "kid" and I will respond to messages directed at me. I don't think those of you who are so easy to attack someone and say nasty things to them are much better than someone who goes into a store and actually puts something in their pocket and walks out the door with it. I may not have the highest level of morals but evidently neither do some of you.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']I know everybody just ignore this part of the thread and help answer my questions. :)[/QUOTE]

How many points did you use towards the purchase? It could be that if you used a lot, the $15 coupon would have brought it below $0 pre-tax. And I didn't see it mentioned, but perhaps if the points brought it below $39.99, a glitch in the system thought it wasn't eligible? I would e-mail Mr. SHC Gamer about it.

[quote name='s4258']I don't think those of you who are so easy to attack someone and say nasty things to them are much better than someone who goes into a store and actually puts something in their pocket and walks out the door with it. I may not have the highest level of morals but evidently neither do some of you.[/QUOTE]
^ is now speaking the truth.

[quote name='confoosious']here you go kid, this might help:

melissa_and_doug_6247.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah are you done with that thing yet? I'm going to need it back soon..

What an epic shovel haha

[quote name='s4258']OK people, I think the real story here is that you are mad you didn't get the game at the same price I did or something? Like it's such a big deal that a huge corporation might have lost $20 because of an honest mistake. It's not like they dont screw the consumers over by overcharging them when they have the chance. I didn't rob a fucking church. Whats with the hate, I thought the point of this place is to share the deals you get. Not like it really matters.[/QUOTE]

The point of this place (specifically) is to give us lower prices than MSRP while staying within the bounds of legality. Not price mistakes and some random, convoluted story about how your 'mom' accidentally ripped off a store.

There's a bragging forum for those.

[quote name='ubdu']Yeah, the final button push doesn't do anything.[/QUOTE]

thanks thats what happens with me, and i was trying different browsers so wanted confirmation.

[quote name='D0RC']I was wondering, if you used your SYWR card in store, do you still need to enter your receipt online?[/QUOTE]

i dont have a physical card and im sometimes lazy to give them my number. so now i have numerous receipts to enter.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Well just got screwed at Kmart and hoping you guys can give me some advice. I got NFL Training Camp for Wii and used my Shop Your Way points. Well that took alright, but I couldn't use my $15 Mickey coupon and I didn't get a new coupon. Should I have been able to do both? It sucks cause now I have a worthless coupon (nothing to get between now and the 11th) and I didn't get the new coupon either. Does Kmart give your Shop Your Way points back if you do a return? Should I just return it and try to rebuy it elsewhere with just the coupons and use the points on groceries or something?

SHC-Gamer or anyone, any help is appreciated. SHC I'll also email you too.[/QUOTE]

I don't have any personal experience with this, but from reading other's posts it seems you need to apply coupons before SYWR points. No idea if you would get the points back on returns but if it works like coupons, then no. Josh and the gang will help you with the coupon that didn't print out.

[quote name='s4258']^^ Exactly why I lied in the first place and said it was me who went to purchase it instead of saying it was my mom. I'm not a "kid" and I will respond to messages directed at me. I don't think those of you who are so easy to attack someone and say nasty things to them are much better than someone who goes into a store and actually puts something in their pocket and walks out the door with it. I may not have the highest level of morals but evidently neither do some of you.[/QUOTE]

Comparing flaming over the internet to theft (especially ranting about said theft)...Yeah I'm sure the rules of morality apply equally.

[quote name='z3razerviper']Was able to get epic mickey ce in rocklin ca[/QUOTE]

I picked the CE up there too. I have a feeling that you prepped the help because I couldn't find the CE in the cabinet, but when I asked the woman working for Epic Mickey she said that she had it behind the register. There was an open box at her feet. Thanks for helping to make my checkout effortless.

[quote name='Sinksand']I picked the CE up there too. I have a feeling that you prepped the help because I couldn't find the CE in the cabinet, but when I asked the woman working for Epic Mickey she said that she had it behind the register. There was an open box at her feet. Thanks for helping to make my checkout effortless.[/QUOTE]

Wow, all these Rocklin CAGs. My dad just moved there from the Bay Area and I was down to visit a few weeks ago. I thought about hitting up the Kmart while I was there but then I remembered CA has a sales tax ;). No thanks!

I have no idea whats been going on in here, but c'mon Kmart, I need a promo announcement on Deus Ex and the upcoming Augmented Edition. Yeah, Im stoked.

Well, K-Mart just made good on my $50 GC from the Red Wii debacle (bought it the 1st day and didn't get my 50k points, as promised). Josh put me in touch with some kind of ultra CS dept. because they were very prompt in getting in touch with me, and getting things done. Sucks that it didn't come before BF, but now I'm excited to see what deals will be coming so I can blow it!

If you have an issue with coupons, etc...definitely get in touch with Josh. From my experience, he did exactly what he said and made it right. Even though I've had some problems/criticisms with them in the past (and still do), I will once again say that Josh is top notch.

[quote name='Nova_01']I have no idea whats been going on in here, but c'mon Kmart, I need a promo announcement on Deus Ex and the upcoming Augmented Edition. Yeah, Im stoked.[/QUOTE]

Haha. Well since the game is 4 months away I wouldn't expect its announcement yet. Its safe to assume that you'll get at least a $20 coupon with purchase from Kmart. All major game have at least that :bouncy:

Just picked up a copy of Epic Mickey at the local Kmart. Almost impulsively bought CE, but stopped myself. But then the clerk hawked the paintbrush and I impulsively bought it -_-. I used $40 of coupons, but because the paintbrush was impulse purchase, I forgot to use a $15 coupon I still had that expires next week. Oh wells, I'm sure I'll figure out what to do with it.

Also, they had the games in an open box behind the counter instead of on display (like others have mentioned).

[quote name='Sharkey1337']

Also, I wonder if it's too early to ask Stock Boy to secure me an Augmented Edition of Deus Ex Human Revolution: http://kotaku.com/5702394/deus-ex-human-revolution-gets-a-10-augmentation[/QUOTE]

Uh-oh, we have a movement going lol
Im in no rush, it'd be pretty awesome though just to see that "-confirmed offer" detail show up on the first page by this game. Majin had it up there for what seemed like forever.

[quote name='Nova_01']Uh-oh, we have a movement going lol
Im in no rush, it'd be pretty awesome though just to see that "-confirmed offer" detail show up on the first page by this game. Majin had it up there for what seemed like forever.[/QUOTE]

lol but then Majin's offer disappeared entirely so sometimes early promotions aren't the best to have ;)

Picked up epic mickey for 12.xx after 15$ pre purchase thing and previous 25$ credit from last game I bought. Got another 20$ coupon for next purchase. Sold out of nunchuks tho. Keep it up kmart love these deals!

Was able to pick up Epic Mickey using the pre-order coupon along with my $25 Kinect coupon without issue! The game was behind the register in a box like many others have said. The only thing that tends to be annoying about my K-Mart is there are never any employees in electronics, I always have to press the button and wait about 20 minutes or so. The $20 coupon printed out as well, now to get to some gaming.

[quote name='io']Wow, all these Rocklin CAGs. My dad just moved there from the Bay Area and I was down to visit a few weeks ago. I thought about hitting up the Kmart while I was there but then I remembered CA has a sales tax ;). No thanks![/QUOTE]

Now how about putting out the "fire" in this thread eh? :lol:

Thanks for the help everyone. I didn't have enough points to go below $39.99, but I heard from SHC-Gamer and the problem was that NFL Training Camp is considered an accessory not hardware. So it isn't eligible for the $15. I'm not sure why the Mickey coupon didn't work, but I'm getting a $15 gift card so at least that is something.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Thanks for the help everyone. I didn't have enough points to go below $39.99, but I heard from SHC-Gamer and the problem was that NFL Training Camp is considered an accessory not hardware. So it isn't eligible for the $15. I'm not sure why the Mickey coupon didn't work, but I'm getting a $15 gift card so at least that is something.[/QUOTE]

I had the same issue as well when I bought EA Sports Active 2. $15 coupon didn't print out and the EM $15 coupon didn't work as well. But Josh took care of it.

Speaking of which, anyone had issues trying to redeem a EM $15 coupon on points cards?

[quote name='vlv723']I had the same issue as well when I bought EA Sports Active 2. $15 coupon didn't print out and the EM $15 coupon didn't work as well. But Josh took care of it.

Speaking of which, anyone had issues trying to redeem a EM $15 coupon on points cards?[/QUOTE]

I redeemed an EM $15 coupon on a PSN $20 card yesterday with no problems. Paid $5.

so my kmart hid DKCR behind other games and couldn't find it :|

(they never sell games and they had like a whole row of them on Sunday so I know)

and they had 1 epic Mickey ce but I got normal for 20 after two 15 coupons and a 20 coupon printed fine :F

I just picked up the 2 last Metroid Prime Trilogys at our KMart to sell to some CAGs at cost. Didn't even know there was a promotion running and I got a free $15 coupon. Thanks, Josh!

In hindsight, I wish I would've rung them up seperately. ^_^

Does anyone know if I can combine CE Epic Mickey 30 off with reg. Epic Mickey 20off?
I have been lurking since the beginning and have not seen this question come up. I bought the CE for an Xmas gift and reg for me. The bar-code is only 1 number off so I know it is different but would like a definitive answer before I get shot down at my local J-mart.

Thanks in advance-

Disappointed by store 3907 again. Another week without titles on launch day. This is getting really old...........oh well. :cry:

My store had Epic Mickey out, at least eight copies, all on time. They were having issues with the $20 coupon printing, but I told them it might be needing the rewards card because mine printed w/ one (they were going to write $20 discount or something on a receipt for future use). Hopefully they're on time next week, too. +1 for Kmart.

[quote name='veedubkid']Does anyone know if I can combine CE Epic Mickey 30 off with reg. Epic Mickey 20off?
I have been lurking since the beginning and have not seen this question come up. I bought the CE for an Xmas gift and reg for me. The bar-code is only 1 number off so I know it is different but would like a definitive answer before I get shot down at my local J-mart.

Thanks in advance-[/QUOTE]

Yes the codes are different so you can combine them for future deals.

I bought Gran Turismo 5 on Black Friday from store 3907 after waiting all week for store 7024 to get them in. I looked over the case and after not finding it, approached an employee. He asked which system I needed it for and then replied "Oh yea, we have alot. Their in the back."

Gran Turismo 5, in the back, not stocked, on the biggest shopping day of the year! That is almost unbelievable!

It worked out for me, at least I got it before the coupon deal expired!

I only have 15 customer issues left that I have not followed up with yet. If you anyone has not heard back from me by tonight please follow up with me as I have not received your request for some reason.

1 Tuesday issue (Last week)
3 Wednesday issues (Last Week)
1 Friday issues (Last Week)
4 Saturday issues (Last Week)
1 Sunday issue
2 Monday issues
3 Tuesday issues

[quote name='LordFlux']I just picked up the 2 last Metroid Prime Trilogys at our KMart to sell to some CAGs at cost. Didn't even know there was a promotion running and I got a free $15 coupon. Thanks, Josh!

In hindsight, I wish I would've rung them up seperately. ^_^[/QUOTE]

how did the game come out to? still $50? or sale? cuz my kmart had one copy and I want it but no money

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I only have 15 customer issues left that I have not followed up with yet. If you anyone has not heard back from me by tonight please follow up with me as I have not received your request for some reason.
[/QUOTE]

I sent you a rather long email last night. But I did wish to let you know for once my local store had games out before opening on release day. Was able to get Golden Sun and Epic Mickey without any problems.
:applause:

First a stockboy is told to ring me up probably by the merchandising supervisor.

He completely messes it up to the point where I am being told I have to RE-enroll into their system
Because they cant find me in the system (with my printed out SYWR card number)
Even though It worked fine the night before at the same store.

I told them a few times im in the system as i used it yesterday
Was told i needed the physical card for it to work (lie)

It came down to me forcing them to do a customer lookup (pretty easy task )
by phone number it pulled up my info and points.
Then scanned and took off the points.

The whole problem is the guy didnt enter in my rewards points card # into the system before scanning any other item.

He had scanned the game.
Then entered my number (which by the way showed up in the system but wouldnt allow him to proceed with the transaction)

I then was ready to not receive my gaming coupon (because Kmart sucks) but amazingly it printed out correctly.

Might wanna send out a memo telling all cashiers that they must enter in the SYWR # before scanning anything else. If this was known then their wouldnt of been any issues or lies told to myface about why it wasnt working.

I had Josh help me out on an issue I had from last week with my Gran Turismo 5 coupon not printing out at the time of purchase. Quick reply, and really helpful. Many thanks to you...!

Kinda annoyed right now. For some reason my $25 bonus from black ops is now missing from the rewards site. I got my card today and noticed right away that the number on the back wasn't the right one. I looked at my receipt and confirmed this is indeed true. Sign onto the website today and notice now my member number has changed there aswell. No longer is my COD Black ops purchase listed. All my points are missing, it's basically a big mess. Sent them a email and hopefully this gets sorted out.

[quote name='jrwahlst']I redeemed an EM $15 coupon on a PSN $20 card yesterday with no problems. Paid $5.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I did it on Sunday, and reported it (two or three times ;)).

[quote name='Br4inDead']Kinda annoyed right now. For some reason my $25 bonus from black ops is now missing from the rewards site. I got my card today and noticed right away that the number on the back wasn't the right one. I looked at my receipt and confirmed this is indeed true. Sign onto the website today and notice now my member number has changed there aswell. No longer is my COD Black ops purchase listed. All my points are missing, it's basically a big mess. Sent them a email and hopefully this gets sorted out.[/QUOTE]
My mom had her cards merged since she had one from Sears, you should be able to get that done worst case scenario.

Well I got my Epic Mickey CE. It took me about 20 minutes to finally get someone over there, and they weren't un-packed,s o he had to dig through boxes. He was also frustrated at this though, so I guess it wasn't his job. Apparently his brother worked on the game, and he has had a tour of the studio. Overall an interesting experience.

lol Kids

Wonder what there is to look forward to now that the holiday rush is over..

[quote name='Mad39er']My mom had her cards merged since she had one from Sears, you should be able to get that done worst case scenario.[/QUOTE]

I'll try that aswell. Waiting on a response from either the SYWR site or josh. Since all I would need is the member number, which I can find listed no where. Guess on the site it says you can change what card is associated.

Finally figured out why I didn't get a gaming coupon today. Purchased 2 19.99 games and the Mickey paint brush nunchuck. Forgot about it being software! At least I got Mickey for $16 and change. Not sure what else to get, outside of Mario All Stars in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back