Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Psybuster']If it's the $10 off $50 I'm thinking about, it was mailed out in certain regions only.[/QUOTE]

yeah It was mail to me. I was wondering if I can use the coupon and my gaming coupons on the same transaction.

[quote name='JayFx2']http://www.c4coupon.com/printablecoupons/kmart-printable-coupon/#more-575

The same barcode you have will not stack unless you use one of each then it will.[/QUOTE]

Not this again. It's gonna be another fiasco where douches would try and stack the gaming coupons along with whatever online/regional coupons were sent off. Those online/regional coupons are meant to be standalone and not to be used in conjunction with the coupons Josh has provided us with.

This is why (well in my eyes, that is) the $5 off $50 coupon was taken down some months ago.

I got pumped when I saw that game accessories are 20% off right now on the website. Looked it up and sure enough, it is going on until the 11th (I think). So I threw the Rock Band Keyboard into my cart, at $79.99. With 20% off and then tax and standard shipping added back on, it ends up being $76.62.
Hahahaha, no thanks Kmart.com.... I want a keyboard bad, but c'mon, be serious.

Sucks that Batman and some other GH titles don't work. I tried Batman AA non GOTY and it rang up regular price. I guess it isn't for all GH titles. I did manage to pick up Infamous and LBP GOTY, so that's good.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Not arguing about whether or not GT5 is a good game, but going to Destructoid for reviews, really? They're the antithesis of quality journalism. They have a professional troll on staff just to rate games terribly to drive page views. It is impossible to take them even remotely serious as a source of news or reviews written with journalistic integrity.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they have one terrible reviewer. But The Sixth Axis, which is the other review i mentioned, are extremely respected.

[quote name='thomas10451']Today at kmart astor place, both Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and NBA Jam for xbox 360 are ringing up regular price. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

That's because all K-Marts in the NY area don't follow the circular ad prices because the stores don't carry the weekly circulars.

What you can do though is print out the Video Games portion of the weekly circular found in K-Mart's website and show it to them, then they will gladly price it according to the circular. You can also look it up on your iPhone and show them the weekly circular but I know some cashiers prefer you have a printout.

[quote name='worrybomb']That's because all K-Marts in the NY area don't follow the circular ad prices because the stores don't carry the weekly circulars.

What you can do though is print out the Video Games portion of the weekly circular found in K-Mart's website and show it to them, then they will gladly price it according to the circular. You can also look it up on your iPhone and show them the weekly circular but I know some cashiers prefer you have a printout.[/QUOTE]

Thanks worrybomb, I will do it now.

Does the $99 move bundle count as sw or hw. Was thinking of using my $15 coupon I got last week when spending $40 on games. I wonder if it will work.

[quote name='Stimes']LOL my store still has a Fallout New Vegas case/coasters on display.[/QUOTE]
My local Kmart still has them as well, mixed in with the PC games.
I bought 2 in the last week. :whee:

They also have at least 15 boxes of Rock Band 3 game/keyboard bundles for 360 and Wii. I don't think any of them have been sold since their release day. Aren't those bundles hard to find?

[quote name='Kezmer']Grabbed NBA Jam for 29.99 on xbox 360 thanks ![/QUOTE]

Same here. The store was a madhouse. I really hate the holidays.

So trying to find the cheapest way to go about purchasing Cataclysm for me and the lady I decided to order it online from KMart. I ordered one copy some time early Thursday morning, figuring the coupon would activate Sunday and I could order the second. That's not quite working as I'd have liked.

So looking through the information, it says my card won't be charged until the game ships, which would be Tuesday. So does that mean the coupon won't be active until the 12th? This is making me an extremely sad panda if that's the case. Any ideas as to what I can do or am I out of luck? Wouldn't be so bad if they sold time cards on the site or something.

Well, I went to go pick up NFS: Hot Pursuit and when I went to use my $25 credit on my SYWR account, I was told I needed the card.

Since I signed up online and am waiting for the card in the mail, that means I can't use my points, which means I will more than likely miss out on these kick ass deals.

Ugh!

[quote name='Warlock TCK']Well, I went to go pick up NFS: Hot Pursuit and when I went to use my $25 credit on my SYWR account, I was told I needed the card.

Since I signed up online and am waiting for the card in the mail, that means I can't use my points, which means I will more than likely miss out on these kick ass deals.

Ugh![/QUOTE]

Just tell them your email address, phone number or your Account number. That is what I do since I have not receive my card yet and it has been a little over a month now. They just type in my number on their system and it works fine.

[quote name='Warlock TCK']Well, I went to go pick up NFS: Hot Pursuit and when I went to use my $25 credit on my SYWR account, I was told I needed the card.

Ugh![/QUOTE]

did you print out your sywr card when you registered online? why not.

[quote name='nakanenui']did you print out your sywr card when you registered online? why not.[/QUOTE]

I could do that?! I'll fix that now. Thanks.

[quote name='Warlock TCK']I did all that. My account came up and the lady said she could add the points but not redeem existing ones without the pin.[/QUOTE]

Just type in your pin, unless you did not set one when signing up. Just set it up and you can use it without the card.

[quote name='Warlock TCK']I could do that?! I'll fix that now. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Is their a way to print the temp card from your profile? I didn't print mines when I signed up and it seems it only shows up once and when you close it, it does not come back on.

Well i can confirm that the website (Kmart.com) is FULL OF LIES. The deals that were last week are advertised on their website (which perhaps could be via kmart.com only, Josh?) is NOT valid in store. I bought several games, one of which was 39.99, and didn't print any coupons...

[quote name='JayFx2']Is their a way to print the temp card from your profile? I didn't print mines when I signed up and it seems it only shows up once and when you close it, it does not come back on.[/QUOTE]

I tried and you can't.

[quote name='Bud Bundy Doll']Well i can confirm that the website (Kmart.com) is FULL OF LIES. The deals that were last week are advertised on their website (which perhaps could be via kmart.com only, Josh?) is NOT valid in store. I bought several games, one of which was 39.99, and didn't print any coupons...[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that the website (Kmart.com) is NOT full of lies because I bought The Sly Collection yesterday and got a coupon (and I also used a coupon on The Sly Collection).

Did you buy the games today?
Did you use your SWYR card?
Are you in Manhattan?

[quote name='EYEL1NER']I got pumped when I saw that game accessories are 20% off right now on the website. Looked it up and sure enough, it is going on until the 11th (I think). So I threw the Rock Band Keyboard into my cart, at $79.99. With 20% off and then tax and standard shipping added back on, it ends up being $76.62.
Hahahaha, no thanks Kmart.com.... I want a keyboard bad, but c'mon, be serious.[/QUOTE]

Coupon code KMFREESHIP49 will give you free shipping on orders over $49. On this order it will save you $7.

I have a question for Josh from a new K-Mart shopper. I received a $15 coupon from last week's promotion and wondered if you can clarify what constitutes a "social bundle?" I attempted to buy the new Dance Dance Revolution game for the Wii and it rejected it. While the game does come with the dance pad, it is the only way the game comes. Thanks for your help.

I have a coupon that requires me to have a SYWR card, but I can't find my card. Can I just tell them my phone number to use the coupon?

One copy of NBA Jam at the local Kmart...and it was for PS3. I want the 360 version.

They also had no 360 point cards...so I dunno what to spend these two $10 coupons on. Guess SMA?

Hopefully I can pricematch with the ad at Walmart.

[quote name='megma42']I have a coupon that requires me to have a SYWR card, but I can't find my card. Can I just tell them my phone number to use the coupon?[/QUOTE]

yes you can.

[quote name='confoosious']request points credit is broken again, right?[/QUOTE]

It seems that way yeah, I have 10+ receipts I want to enter. I even typed them up and emailed it to SYWR customer support but that was only 2 days ago. Havnt heard anything back or seen them in my account.

[quote name='benbraddock']Coupon code KMFREESHIP49 will give you free shipping on orders over $49. On this order it will save you $7.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info, didn't know that.
I am going TDY to Charleston tomorrow and am sure to pass a couple Kmarts, so if I find one with a keyboard (and not the game bundle), I'll use my Black Ops points and two $15 coupons. Should put me at $30 pre-tax.

Found Killzone 2, Infamous, and LBP GOTY. Last copies though. This kmart was super busy. Glad that the best store in the milwaukee area gets business appropriately.

I called a Kmart and asked if they had NBA Jam. They said no, but then I remembered I had to go to Target next door anyway, so I checked Kmart. Three copies of NBA Jam sitting face out along with the other new(ish) releases. Sometimes it boggles me how much K-Mart misses something up like that. This wasn't my first time of being told something wasn't in stock when it was.
Also picked up an Epic Mickey nunchuk because for some reason they're tough to find and I wanted one for my collection. 19.99-- Amazon reviews say that they picked it up at Kmart for 14.99 before. Was there a sale on these I wasn't aware of?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I can confirm that the website (Kmart.com) is NOT full of lies because I bought The Sly Collection yesterday and got a coupon (and I also used a coupon on The Sly Collection).

Did you buy the games today?
Did you use your SWYR card?
Are you in Manhattan?[/QUOTE]

Bought the games in store. Ofcourse I have and use my SMWR cards :). I am in Portland, Oregon .. home to non-tax!

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I called a Kmart and asked if they had NBA Jam. They said no, but then I remembered I had to go to Target next door anyway, so I checked Kmart. Three copies of NBA Jam sitting face out along with the other new(ish) releases. Sometimes it boggles me how much K-Mart misses something up like that. This wasn't my first time of being told something wasn't in stock when it was.
Also picked up an Epic Mickey nunchuk because for some reason they're tough to find and I wanted one for my collection. 19.99-- Amazon reviews say that they picked it up at Kmart for 14.99 before. Was there a sale on these I wasn't aware of?[/QUOTE]

Do you want to know how they missed it? They didn't look for it.

Can anyone confirm the 20% off accessories working in store? I wouldn't mind picking up an extra controller for 20% off + dumping some coupons on it!

Any word on if K-Mart is going to be stocking(haha christmas..) the LBP2 CE?

It's one of the only CE's i'm really looking foward too, would be awesome if I could continue giving my money to K-Mart with it.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I called a Kmart and asked if they had NBA Jam. They said no, but then I remembered I had to go to Target next door anyway, so I checked Kmart. Three copies of NBA Jam sitting face out along with the other new(ish) releases. Sometimes it boggles me how much K-Mart misses something up like that. This wasn't my first time of being told something wasn't in stock when it was.
Also picked up an Epic Mickey nunchuk because for some reason they're tough to find and I wanted one for my collection. 19.99-- Amazon reviews say that they picked it up at Kmart for 14.99 before. Was there a sale on these I wasn't aware of?[/QUOTE]

Many just say no to everything on the phone to avoid work. I never call.

Sent my wife out to a kmart in deptford new jersey..

Was told they never got the 360 version and will never get it in (???) and wouldn't issue her a rain check..

I didn't have high hopes since this is kmart and I wasn't let down... thanks kmart.

and why isn't this online??

Kevin

LOL, just got back from kmart while ago. Dude working back there got me mad for the last time. I got off work and was tired and in a hurry so I was going to spend a few of my coupons. I simply asked him if he knew how much transformers war for cybertron was for the ps3 and he replied "I don't know" and walked away. After this I decided to spend all the coupons I had left and not go back. This dude has issues and looks like he wants to kill you when you ask him something. I think he hates people and quite frankly he makes me very uncomfortable. I honestly don't see why kmart keeps him around because he sure hates even getting one question. It was like no way was he going to go see how much the game was. Anyway, I wound up using all my coupons and got NFSHP with 2X $15 coupons, $50 PSN card with $30 coupon, $20 PSN card with $15 coupon, NBA Jam and a $4.99 ps2 card game as filler with 2X $15 coupons, and socom confrontation with $15 coupon. Now I'm not happy I got socom because I see it is online only so I wonder if it is worth trying to exchange it for another game?

Got NBA Jam today for $5.43 after applying the GT5 coupon. Awesomeness.

The only bad thing is that my coupon cascade ends here. I'll wait for the next great deal to come around and start back up again.

Great job Josh. Keep them coming.

[quote name='Sejarki']So trying to find the cheapest way to go about purchasing Cataclysm for me and the lady I decided to order it online from KMart. I ordered one copy some time early Thursday morning, figuring the coupon would activate Sunday and I could order the second. That's not quite working as I'd have liked.

So looking through the information, it says my card won't be charged until the game ships, which would be Tuesday. So does that mean the coupon won't be active until the 12th? This is making me an extremely sad panda if that's the case. Any ideas as to what I can do or am I out of luck? Wouldn't be so bad if they sold time cards on the site or something.[/QUOTE]

You won't get the coupon until the game is released and it will fall under the same time table as it would in store. So yes the coupon won't be available for use until the 12th. The coupon deal doesn't even activate until the 7th so I have no clue as to why you'd think you would get it prematurely or are looking for a way around it. Just imagine if they gave coupons to all the preorders before hand. They'd have 25325546 orders, and everyone would cancel right after their coupons come in.

[quote name='jer7583']Many just say no to everything on the phone to avoid work. I never call.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='mtxbass1']Do you want to know how they missed it? They didn't look for it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, yeah. I know. I just wish I wouldn't be placed on hold for five minutes while they pretend to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back