Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='knightsdwn']I

Save $10 on these Games AND ALSO get a $20 Gaming Coupon
:360: :ps3: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $49.99
:360: :ps3: Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 - $49.99
[/QUOTE]
Deals like this make me think I must be a fool to buy games on release week. We've seen this over and over now. That might be the end of buying new releases, week one, for me.

Well KMart, you just enticed me to keep the coupon train going.

I should have an advantage of getting a Wii this Sunday since they are no longer accepting new layaways until the new year. Hopefully I can get my hands on the Red Wii.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Should have got it on Black Friday man. $30 was a great price. Of course I have not seen it at a single Kmart in my area since it came out, so I priced matched it at Walmart (was gonna go the BX route for tax-free but they had none either).
But that price was a steal.[/QUOTE]

It was actually $34.99 on Black Friday.

[quote name='knightsdwn']I apologize for the delay, but I got next week's ad in.

K-Mart Circular Effective Sunday, December 12 through Saturday, December 18, 2010
(Note: Bolded prices are sale items, coupons, and other items of interest. All others are MSRP.)

Nintendo Wii Bundle with Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and MotionPlus - $199.99 - Get a $50 Gaming Coupon when you buy ANY Wii System
:wii: Wii Fit Plus with Wii Balance Board - $89.99
:wii: Fun N Fit Kit - $79.99

:wii: Super Mario All Stars - $29.99 - Get a $10 Gaming Coupon when you buy Super Mario All Stars

Save $10 on these featured WII TITLES
:wii: Wheel of Fortune - $19.99
:wii: Goldeneye 007 - $39.99
:wii: Sonic Colors - $39.99
:wii: Jeopardy - $19.99
:wii: NBA Jam - $39.99
:wii: Nickelodeon Fit - $29.99

Save $10 on these featured WII FAMILY GAMES
:wii: Just Dance - $29.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 - $29.99
:wii: Just Dance Kids - $19.99
:wii: Family Feud Decades - $19.99
:wii: Hollywood Squares - $19.99
:wii: Dance on Broadway - $19.99
:wii: Who Wants to be a Millionaire? - $19.99
:wii: The Amazing Race - $19.99

Nintendo DSi XL - $169.99 Each

Xbox 360 4GB System - $199.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - $49.99
Xbox 360 Live 4000 Points Card - $49.99

Save $20 on these HOT GAMES
:360: Fable 3 - $39.99
:360: Halo Reach - $39.99
:360: :ps3: Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition - $39.99

Save $10 on these Games AND ALSO get a $20 Gaming Coupon
:360: :ps3: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $49.99
:360: :ps3: Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 - $49.99

Other Notable Items:
$14.99 DVDs & $19.99 Blu-Rays
Up
Inception
Shrek: The Final Chapter
Iron Man 2
The Expendables
How to Train Your Dragon
(Not sure if the BR versions of the following movies are also $19.99)
Knight and Day
Grown Ups
Letters to Juliet

Get a FREE Despicable Me notebook with custom photo cover with purchase of DVD or Blu-Ray (Price of movie not shown)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting.

I finally found a copy of NFS: HP for PS3 today and it was the Limited Editon. Used last two coups to bring the total to $9.99 plus tax. I am off the train for a while now to work on the backlog.

I bought a ps3 with free ACB, online i saw that with a 160 gig or 320 gig PS3 you get a free controller, any idea if you'd get both at the store, doesn't say anywhere on the kmart site that's its online only..

Is Mario a Sunday release? also does anyone know if it's like going to be hard for find Mario or is that limited edition nonsense just them trying to force demand.

I want to pick that up but I don't want to have to go deal with Kmart Sunday Morning Employees at my store. I like to only deal with they have a manager available.

[quote name='nbballard']SHC - Any confirmed offers for Uncharted 3? (i'm kidding..)[/QUOTE]

Also this =D Can't wait for it.

[quote name='Phenomic']Is Mario a Sunday release? also does anyone know if it's like going to be hard for find Mario or is that limited edition nonsense just them trying to force demand.

I want to pick that up but I don't want to have to go deal with Kmart Sunday Morning Employees at my store. I like to only deal with they have a manager available.

Also this =D Can't wait for it.[/QUOTE]

Yes its supposed to be a Sunday release. Each store should get a fair amount, but it really depends on timely shipments and employees doing their job.

Hmmm.... Now I need to decide if I want to return my $40 copy of AC:B to Amazon and get it from Kmart instead. That deal is pretty tempting, though I'm not sure what I'd be using that $20 coupon on. But I do have $15 (gaming software) and $10 (from Golden Sun) coupons to use to buy it, so that would make it $50 - $25 + $20 coupon in return. And I could get my $40 back from Amazon (minus shipping to them I guess - never done a return that wasn't damage/wrong item which they pay for).

Edit: Oops, I guess I don't have a $10 coupon since I used it on NBA Jam... If I could have used the Super Mario All-Stars coupon on it that would have been nice, but I guess that won't be active till after the AC:B deal ends. So that means I'll have $10 from that and $20 from AC:B with nothing left to buy...

I've processed pretty much all CS issues. Kind of sucks that I can't keep up with the thread as much due to the email requests. Hopefully after holiday it will calm down a little and I can start posting and actually blogging again :bouncy:

[quote name='MSUHitman']I would add Homefront to that list. It comes out on March 8 also. It's not announced yet, but MLB The Show 11 will come out that day also (sports games always come out the same day unless it's a NBA Elite-style disaster.)[/QUOTE]
Q1/Q2 actually looks really good. Definitely have the hotness lined up. Once everything calms down I'll post the deals out.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I've processed pretty much all CS issues. Kind of sucks that I can't keep up with the thread as much due to the email requests. Hopefully after holiday it will calm down a little and I can start posting and actually blogging again :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Any chance that we could see what games will have offers in Jan and Feb? Sort of like what you did for all the Oct and Nov releases?

Is there any chance K-Mart is going to carry the Collector's Editions of Marvel Vs. Capcom for either PS3 or 360? Didn't know if this was answered.

Can't wait for the next few weeks. Hopefully SMAS 25th will be in stock on Sunday.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Q1/Q2 actually looks really good. Definitely have the hotness lined up. Once everything calms down I'll post the deals out.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, can't wait to see what's lined up. Even though I don't know when I'm going to be starting the next coupon train. I don't think there's much coming out I have to have until March. Even then looking at the release list theres just nothing that's stand out to me.

[quote name='worrybomb']Is there any chance K-Mart is going to carry the Collector's Editions of Marvel Vs. Capcom for either PS3 or 360? Didn't know if this was answered.

Can't wait for the next few weeks. Hopefully SMAS 25th will be in stock on Sunday.[/QUOTE]
Don't know yet, hopefully!

SMB will be stocked for sure and in store prior to release date. You know the drill though........Sunday's are still an issue.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Don't know yet, hopefully!

SMB will be stocked for sure and in store prior to release date. You know the drill though........Sunday's are still an issue.[/QUOTE]

How was the meeting regarding the release issue? I didn't see Cataclysm anywhere in Memphis therefore bought it elsewhere.

Is the gaming coupon with the purchase of a Wii only available with in store purchases? Or will I still receive it if I purchase offline?

Can I use my 30.00 gaming coupon from epic mickey ce to buy nba jam for 29.99?

The coupon says 30.00 or more (before taxes) so that would mean I have to buy 2 nba jams? use the coupon? then return 1 of them?

Or Will they allow me to use my30coupon on 1 nba jam at 29.99 ?

Hey Josh, Im sure you guys will have a massive offer for Little Big planet right? and will you have the Collector's edition?

Haven't had a gaming coupon in awhile because of the lack in interest of games Nov-Dec. Do look forward to next years games, definitely going to need help with coupons during then.

LittleBigPlanet2>DeadSpace2>Marvel vs Capcom 3>Killzone3>Portal 2

Hey Josh,

Any chance you'll have a deal soon on EA Sports Active 2? Tempted by the $60 sale that some other stores are running, but I would hold off if you've got some sale on it.

Thanks

EDIT: also, anyone used Active 2 on the Wii. Wondering if using the wiimote gets annoying, like it did with the original game. Thinking of grabbing the PS3 version for a hands-free experience

[quote name='Ivanhoe']Can I use my 30.00 gaming coupon from epic mickey ce to buy nba jam for 29.99?

The coupon says 30.00 or more (before taxes) so that would mean I have to buy 2 nba jams? use the coupon? then return 1 of them?

Or Will they allow me to use my30coupon on 1 nba jam at 29.99 ?[/QUOTE]

It would appear as though you can read so no, you cannot use it on a single $29.99 game.

Just like the coupon clearly says.

[quote name='chriscolbert']It would appear as though you can read so no, you cannot use it on a single $29.99 game.

Just like the coupon clearly says.[/QUOTE]

What coupons say and what actually works in the system are 2 different things.

It appears you are not able to answer my question with any experience using the coupon.
So next time don't bother with a post.

If the game is $29.99 and the coupon only works on purchases of $30.00 before taxes, it's common sense that the coupon will not work- the registers will reject it.

This doesn't require experience. It requires basic understanding of how 30 > 29.99

[quote name='Altanis']If the game is $29.99 and the coupon only works on purchases of $30.00 before taxes, it's common sense that the coupon will not work- the registers will reject it.

This doesn't require experience. It requires basic understanding of how 30 > 29.99[/QUOTE]

Oh i see. Just like when coupons are getting rejected even though they say CAN be combined?
Excellent.
Has nothing to do with common sense. Have you ever visited a Kmart?

[quote name='Ivanhoe']Oh i see. Just like when coupons are getting rejected even though they say CAN be combined?
Excellent.
Has nothing to do with common sense. Have you ever visited a Kmart?[/QUOTE]

From the experiences I have been reading on here lately if you are using a $30 coupon then a single game on the transaction must be $30 pre-tax and not be a combined total of $30, say for example two $15 games. Because the coupon is taking the $30 off of a single game and not taking it from the total.

[quote name='LordVila']From the experiences I have been reading on here lately if you are using a $30 coupon then a single game on the transaction must be $30 pre-tax and not be a combined total of $30, say for example two $15 games. Because the coupon is taking the $30 off of a single game and not taking it from the total.[/QUOTE]

Coupons are on a total gaming purchase. I used a $15 coupon on a purchase that included two 9.99 games last week.

[quote name='salty tbone']Coupons are on a total gaming purchase. I used a $15 coupon on a purchase that included two 9.99 games last week.[/QUOTE]

I have had that experience to, but I had read where someone had an issue with a $30 coupon using it towards NBA Jam with a filler game item so I just wanted to give him that information as well.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']Oh i see. Just like when coupons are getting rejected even though they say CAN be combined?
Excellent.

You're being quite the doucheCAG for someone giving you an answer to your question. If the game is $29.99, you can't use a $30 off coupon on it. That would make it so that K-Mart owes you a penny, and the register won't allow that. If that's not good enough for you, people have talked about this earlier in the thread and it doesn't work.

Excellent.

Again, you have proven your capacity to read, but not to understand. The coupons can stack with other coupons with different UPCs, but cannot stack with coupons of the SAME UPC. What you are reading about is people who have many copies of the same coupon that were obtained in the same promotion, who ignored the disclaimer in the OP and on the coupon itself that they can't be combined, attempted to combine them, failed, and complained in spite of the many warnings against this potential scenario.

Alternatively, you are referring to people who have attempted to combine legitimately combinable coupons, but were shot down by inept employees. These experiences are the result of poor customer service, not a malfunctioning POS system. The POS system is solely responsible for the functionality of the coupon when it comes to coupon pricing stipulations, not the cashier. A cashier can be willing to allow you buy a 29.99 game with a coupon specified as functioning only with games 30+, but the POS system will not allow it because that is the way it has been programmed. It is now worth mentioning that the coupon is programmed to only allow games valued at 30+ before taxes to be purchased with this coupon.

I assume you have never had a job that uses a POS system before, because I'm doing my best to give you the greatest benefit of the doubt possible considering your reprehensible indignation. If this is so, then the latter scenario required explanation, and hopefully you understand now that your question about how the coupon works was redundant since you referenced the answer to it in actually asking the question.

Do you understand?

[quote name='Ivanhoe']What coupons say and what actually works in the system are 2 different things.

It appears you are not able to answer my question with any experience using the coupon.
So next time don't bother with a post.[/QUOTE]

I answered your question. Your question has actually been asked and answered many, many times over the course of the three K-Mart threads since the coupons have been available but I refrained from mentioning that because I'm not one to assume that you are too lazy to do a simple search.

You ultimately answered your own question within your post and I pointed it out, that's all.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']Oh i see. Just like when coupons are getting rejected even though they say CAN be combined?[/quote]
That's an issue with retarded employees, not because of the register. A retarded employee can think they're smarter than the register all they want... but they aren't.

Has nothing to do with common sense.
Actually, it has everything to do with common sense.

Have you ever visited a Kmart?
:rolleyes: No, I've just magically gotten Golden Sun DS, Dragon Quest IX, de Blob, Donkey Kong Country Returns, a Red Wii, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Epic Mickey from Kmart without stepping foot into a store.

I understand all about employees that make you question whether they have a 3rd grade education. Trust me, a terrible Kmart is nothing new to me.

But really, how is a bad store at all relative to you not getting that 30 > 29.99?

Well, my Coupon Cascade has officially come to an end... It began with the release of PlayStation Move, and its life was stretched supernaturally long by FONV Coasters and Epic Mickey Cases, but that has all run out. In total, I got:

1. Professor Layton & The Unwound Future = $20
  2. NBA Jam :wii: = $20
  3. Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes Of Light = $25
  4. Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow :ps3: = $30
  5. Enslaved :360: = $30
  6. Kirby's Epic Yarn = $20
  7. Metroid: Other M = $15
  8. Vanquish :360: = $20
  9. Mafia II :360: = $30
  10. Nier :360: = $20
  11. Saw :ps3: = $10
  12. Ninja Blade = $10
  13. Deadly Premonition = $10
  14. Medal Of Honor :ps3: = $20
  15. God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta = $20
  16. Sly Cooper Collection = $30
  17. Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! = $20
  18. Call Of Duty: Black Ops :360: = $30
  19. Transformers: War For Cybertron :360: = $20
  20. Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition :360: = $45
  21. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit LE :360: = $30
  22. Gran Turismo 5 = $30
  23. Donkey Kong Country Returns = $20
  24. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn = $25
  25. Epic Mickey = $20
  26. Condemned: Criminal Origins = $10
  27. Condemned 2: Bloodshot = $10
Altogether a very nice haul while it lasted. Unfortunately, it was all dependent upon slowly eating away at the "free" extra credit I gained from my PS Move, Coaster, & Mickey coupons, for as good as Josh's deals are, they are still not low enough for my hardcore standards. I had to eat into my excess credit $5 or $10 at a time to bridge the gap between the actual deal and the price I was willing to pay.

Thus, Josh, I'm sorry to have to say that until there is a new hardware release, I probably won't be able to partake in any more of your deals. Still, though, you successfully took in $980 from me during 2010, and that's up from $0.00 for the previous 5 years combined! :applause:

This has probably been answered already..I bought Apache for PS3 when the $30 coupon was available, but I need to return it(never opened), what happens to the coupon, does it automatically become invalid?

[quote name='fschris']This has probably been answered already..I bought Apache for PS3 when the $30 coupon was available, but I need to return it(never opened), what happens to the coupon, does it automatically become invalid?[/QUOTE]

You will receive what you paid out of pocket and lose the coupon.

[quote name='unforeseen']You will receive what you paid out of pocket and lose the coupon.[/QUOTE]

Well it sounds like he paid full price out of pocket (he's referring to the coupon he received for buying the game) so I would just be prepared to surrender the coupon.

Anyone returned a game that was bought using a 15 gaming coupon, 25,000 points, and cash? I'm wondering how Kmart will return the coupon or points..? Recently bought dj hero 2 for 42 (80 msrp with 15 game coupon and 25k points) and want to return to rebuy somewhere else for a better price and keep the points/coupon. The coupons expiration was a few days ago as well. Any insight on returns with coupon/points?

[quote name='mr_burnzz']Anyone returned a game that was bought using a 15 gaming coupon, 25,000 points, and cash? I'm wondering how Kmart will return the coupon or points..? Recently bought dj hero 2 for 42 (80 msrp with 15 game coupon and 25k points) and want to return to rebuy somewhere else for a better price and keep the points/coupon. The coupons expiration was a few days ago as well. Any insight on returns with coupon/points?[/QUOTE]

You would definitely be out the coupon if you returned it. I have no idea about the points though.

They have told me points should be returned immediately. BUT, if they don't, they can't do anything about it and you would have to contact SYWR people.

You don't get back the coupons, though.

[quote name='fschris']This has probably been answered already..I bought Apache for PS3 when the $30 coupon was available, but I need to return it(never opened), what happens to the coupon, does it automatically become invalid?[/QUOTE]

yes, it becomes invalidated right away. Can't scam kmart.

[quote name='confoosious']yes, it becomes invalidated right away. Can't scam kmart.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't trying to scam, just a question, relax!!

crap. wish the epic mickey $15 coupon lasted an extra week. There hasn't been anything last week or this week that I wanted by there are two next week that looks good to me (Mario AS and AC:B). I'm all set on MS points and xbox live subscription for a while too.

[quote name='fschris']I wasn't trying to scam, just a question, relax!![/QUOTE]

ok. what possible purpose would you have for asking that question though? Just curious.

[quote name='jer7583']
Just look at the upcoming release schedule that are likely or confirmed to have coupon deals
1/18 Little Big Planet 2
1/25 Dead Space 2
2/8 Test Drive Unlimited 2
2/15 Marvel vs Capcom 3
2/22 Bulletstorm / Killzone 3 / DeBlob 2
-3DS Releasing sometime in March-
3/1 Fight Night Champion
3/8 Dragon Age 2 / MLB 2k11 / MLB 11 The Show / Homefront
3/22 Crysis 3 / FEAR 3
4/5 LA Noire
4/12 Brink
4/19 Portal 2

We will have plenty of coupons coming soon enough, guys :)[/QUOTE]
Wow, I knew Q1 was packed from all the delays, but that's a pretty full lineup. And there's a lot of games there I want.

You hear that? That's the sound of weeping. From my wallet.

[quote name='Caddywompus21']*sits in SHC-Gamer's lap*

Next year I'd like a deal for Ghost Trick and Okamiden. Oh and a train![/QUOTE]
I second this request. I have a feeling Okamiden will probably be stocked, but Ghost Trick... I'm afraid its niche appeal could mean it won't be carried by The Big K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back