Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']where exactly is it in OP and SP?

Now i could be blind but I don't actually see it.

I know Josh mentioned it a LONG time ago but I havent had him confirm.[/QUOTE]
  • They print off on a second receipt at checkout and are available at all Kmart locations.
    • Always check that you have been given your coupon!
  • Multiple coupons will print out at check out, you do not have to do each on separate transactions
Direct quotes from the second post.

Although, if anyone can't figure out that "print out at checkout" and "print off on a second receipt at checkout" means they print out after your transaction, I think they will find that getting these deals will be very difficult.

[quote name='confoosious']No. Not the coupon rules thing. That there is even a $10 coupon for Super Mario All Stars. It's not mentioned in the OP.[/QUOTE]
I was confused about what you were talking about (considering you never said that you were talking about the SMAS deal originally), so I guessed. There's a reason I don't like guessing.

Josh has said it multiple times. It's in their ad. The reason why is that the OP got so large (especially with the $10 off deals this week) that Josh had to get rid of the "upcoming deals" since really, SMAS and Tron were I think the last 2 confirmed.

I'm of course guessing that's the reason as well. Then again, we know how I am about guessing ;).

[quote name='gettinmoney662']The soda isn't a gaming purchase so that won't be taken into consideration. However, people have said that you can use a $20 coupon on a $20 PSN card because it reaches the minimum requirement of $20.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Has anyone any experience using a $20 coupon on a $20 PSN card?

[quote name='mindsale']Wow. Has anyone any experience using a $20 coupon on a $20 PSN card?[/QUOTE]

No I don't think anyone throughout this whole thread or the other two threads has ever used a $20 coupon on a $20 PSN card.

Can anyone log into shopyourwayrewards.com? I have tried to reset my password about 2-3 times per night for the last week and it is never able to do it - that site is the worst. I have tried it with Chrome, IE, and firefox, but nothing works. Does anybody know how to log into this utterly worthless site?

[quote name='megma42']Can anyone log into shopyourwayrewards.com? I have tried to reset my password about 2-3 times per night for the last week and it is never able to do it - that site is the worst. I have tried it with Chrome, IE, and firefox, but nothing works. Does anybody know how to log into this utterly worthless site?[/QUOTE]

I can log into shopyourwayrewards.com just fine.

But trying to log into kmart.com is 100% broken for me and my account. going on 1 month dealing with useless customer support about it.

Finally off the coupon train and reality sets in! With everything said and done, picked up $1900 worth of gaming crap for $1300 - saved about 32% on average. There were a few great deals (CoD:BO) but overall not better than the B1G150%OFF deals at Target or ToysRUs. Definitely not worth the hassle.

finally hopped off the coupon train spending my $15 Epic Mickey case coupon on a 1600 points card...i think i may stay off for a few months because i gotta save up for that 3DS in March!!!

Is it one coupon per transaction when buying the same game? Or can I buy two of the same game and get two coupons.

today I spent the rest of my coupons on xbox points cards, and the lady in the dept said corporate emailed them saying that we are unable to use the coupons on points cards anymore, but she gave me a last exception for it. i emailed josh seeing if this is indeed true.

i do apologize if something was mentioned in the thread about this earlier, as i've been follow this thread as much as possible with all the daily posts on it.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']Its strange that mario all stars is listed as 49.99 preorder on kmart.com....[/QUOTE]

Well it was 29.99 2 days ago, but I noticed that too earlier today. I hope they correct it on Sunday.

[quote name='Smokie99']Finally off the coupon train and reality sets in! With everything said and done, picked up $1900 worth of gaming crap for $1300 - saved about 32% on average. There were a few great deals (CoD:BO) but overall not better than the B1G150%OFF deals at Target or ToysRUs. Definitely not worth the hassle.[/QUOTE]
Man, even I'm starting to dislike shopping there. I'm not sure what happened, but whatever positive momentum was garnered with Kmart months ago seems dramatically diminished as of late. There are new employees with indifferent/green attitudes, and issues of not having games in stock are becoming more apparent now.

I'm still on the coupon train, but on a calculated degree, where I can end it at my convenience. I also have my SYWR points, which I think I'll save for next year's deals.

Overall, the deals are just as cool as ever, but the negative experiences in-store are becoming more apparent to me. It doesn't help that the weather is becoming shittier--thus making these trips more of a hassle then they already are.

[quote name='noone13']No I don't think anyone throughout this whole thread or the other two threads has ever used a $20 coupon on a $20 PSN card.[/QUOTE]

Like.

[quote name='jw1976']today I spent the rest of my coupons on xbox points cards, and the lady in the dept said corporate emailed them saying that we are unable to use the coupons on points cards anymore, but she gave me a last exception for it. i emailed josh seeing if this is indeed true.

i do apologize if something was mentioned in the thread about this earlier, as i've been follow this thread as much as possible with all the daily posts on it.[/QUOTE]

Could be a manager making up rules. Next thing, they won't even bother restocking any points cards.

[quote name='likeme']Is it one coupon per transaction when buying the same game? Or can I buy two of the same game and get two coupons.[/QUOTE]
Read post #2, where the coupon FAQ is.

I promise, your answer is there.

I hope the 49.99 is a mistake. Of course, the MSRP is 29.99, but I guess a retailer could charge whatever they want, right? The $5 Gamestop tax comes to mind.

Edit: Just went back a few pages and saw the ad has the game listed for 29.99. Forgot about that detail. Should have no problem.

[quote name='Altanis']Read post #2, where the coupon FAQ is.

I promise, your answer is there.[/QUOTE]
thanks

Multiple coupons will print out at check out, you do not have to do each on separate transactions
  • The exception is when you expect multiple coupons for multiple items from the same promo

[quote name='handsome_bitch']does anyone know if the coupon prints out automatically at midnight?[/QUOTE]
YMMV. Josh has said that the deals are supposed to go live at 6am, not midnight.

[quote name='ska8tdude']Was the gaming coupon for Cataclysm only good until the 11th, or can I still get a coupon if I purchase it?[/QUOTE]

I think it means Dec 11th of 2011. You should be fine, actually I'd say take your time getting it.

[quote name='ska8tdude']Was the gaming coupon for Cataclysm only good until the 11th, or can I still get a coupon if I purchase it?[/QUOTE]

Yes, no.

I used my last two coupons and got Muramasa and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories for $10 total. It was a little bit humbling standing in front of the game cases trying to find a game that I a) don't already have, b) already beat, or c) don't want. Luckily the value section was well stocked. I look forward to what Josh cooks up next year!

[quote name='noone13']I think it means Dec 11th of 2011. You should be fine, actually I'd say take your time getting it.[/QUOTE]

No, the person can no longer get a coupon with it after yesterday.

Well I just got back from Kmart to pick up Mario All-Stars when they opened. Guy at electronics pretty much had no idea what I was talking about, led me to regular game case, saw nothing, told me it wouldn't be there until Tues or even Monday night because of when they would get shipments, and went to 'check' for me in the back (though I doubt that because he came back out with other crap). So there you go, a nice story of that shit people give you about how your wrong about a release date or some excuse how everything that should be isn't.

That shit pisses me off alot, I don't really care to search forums to see if that is the true case or not (Tues being their ..release date?) , but I pretty sure after I finish using my last coupons I'm done with Kmart. It was nice while it lasted but the bumps really sucked. They really need people who know a damn about the departments they run, and I know for a fact that just isn't in the budget so, o well.

Just got back with two Mario All-Stars. I had called last night to check if they would be selling it today, so I knew they had it in stock. It was in a box in the electronics counter. Used $25 in coupons on each of the games and got $10 coupons back. Seperate transactions, of course. Pretty satisfied.

For those interested, the coupons expire 1/29/11

finally used my last epic mickey coupon on a 20 psn card. tried to buy another 20 psn card with the coupon for buying 39.99 on console games and it wouldnt let me. Said rewards requirement not met. Anyone have any clue as to how i can get it to work?

got 2 mario all stars this morning. they weren't out yet but luckily the nice lady was working today and she went to the back to find them and she came back with a small box of them. my 2 from amazon already shipped but they shouldnt be hard to sell, my give one to my brother girlfriend and my niece for xmas then i'll ask a friend if her and her hubby want to buy the other.

Actually went to K-Mart to pick up 2 things in the ad today, Super Mario All-Stars and the Panasonic blu-ray player w/ free blu-ray of christmas classics.

Long story short, no mario on shelf, no employee in electronics, no free blu-ray in stock with blu-ray player. Finally after waiting 15 minutes or so an employee who did not work in electronics came over and told me he would try to help even though it was not his department, but to no avail. I don't understand how during christmas season there is no employee working electronics. At least I was able to score Mario at TRU w/ the buy 2 and get a $25 giftcard deal.

[quote name='Borellius']finally used my last epic mickey coupon on a 20 psn card. tried to buy another 20 psn card with the coupon for buying 39.99 on console games and it wouldnt let me. Said rewards requirement not met. Anyone have any clue as to how i can get it to work?[/QUOTE]

Read the coupon, that one says for gaming software only. It was mentioned about a million times in this thread.

[quote name='Borellius']finally used my last epic mickey coupon on a 20 psn card. tried to buy another 20 psn card with the coupon for buying 39.99 on console games and it wouldnt let me. Said rewards requirement not met. Anyone have any clue as to how i can get it to work?[/QUOTE]

Receipt the terms and conditions of the coupon is fundamental.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Actually went to K-Mart to pick up 2 things in the ad today, Super Mario All-Stars and the Panasonic blu-ray player w/ free blu-ray of christmas classics.

Long story short, no mario on shelf, no employee in electronics, no free blu-ray in stock with blu-ray player. Finally after waiting 15 minutes or so an employee who did not work in electronics came over and told me he would try to help even though it was not his department, but to no avail. I don't understand how during christmas season there is no employee working electronics. At least I was able to score Mario at TRU w/ the buy 2 and get a $25 giftcard deal.[/QUOTE]

My local Kmart didn't have them out either, and the electronics manager wouldn't check in back. I brought the UPC which she checked on her scanner and said "it should be in tomorrow". I don't believe her for a damn second, and will be back to check again once her shift is done.

Well, my K-mart had SMAll-Stars 6 in the showcase glass near the register. (They put all new releases there instead of the giant display case on the side of Elec.) Got the game in and out quickly for $10 after using my DKCR coupons. Great experience as always, no matter who's at the counter.

[quote name='imanerd0011']My local Kmart didn't have them out either, and the electronics manager wouldn't check in back. I brought the UPC which she checked on her scanner and said "it should be in tomorrow". I don't believe her for a damn second, and will be back to check again once her shift is done.[/QUOTE]
Make sure and phone and email her higher ups so she has a great Christmas;)

[quote name='Smokie99']Finally off the coupon train and reality sets in! With everything said and done, picked up $1900 worth of gaming crap for $1300 - saved about 32% on average. There were a few great deals (CoD:BO) but overall not better than the B1G150%OFF deals at Target or ToysRUs. Definitely not worth the hassle.[/QUOTE]

For me, buying PS3/360 games, Kmart is better.

Starting the train cost $60 to get the first coupon but after that it's $40 a game and that's better than B1G150% off.

B1G150% off is $90 for 2 games. Kmart is $80 for 2 games.

[quote name='Evolved']For me, buying PS3/360 games, Kmart is better.

Starting the train cost $60 to get the first coupon but after that it's $40 a game and that's better than B1G150% off.

B1G150% off is $90 for 2 games. Kmart is $80 for 2 games.[/QUOTE]

For just 2 games it's 100..

[quote name='freeorelse']Make sure and phone and email her higher ups so she has a great Christmas;)[/QUOTE]

I would never do that, but is it even possible that she is right, and they just don't have it in stock? The main reason why I question her is because this has happened once in the past where she said they didn't have a game, and I went back later and someone else found it in back.

Had 6-10 in the display case around 9:00 this morning.
When I was checking out the guy said, "Before I can sell this to you, you have to tell me where Mario came from."

"What game was he originally from?"

"A lot of people wouldn't even know that. They know Mario but everybody forgets about Donkey Kong."

Thanks Josh & K-Mart.

I can't say I've ever heard of this before, but my K-Mart is keeping SM:AS "upstairs", as of writing this. The store is one level so he must be referring to someplace in the back. Don't know if that info can help anybody, but I though I'd pass it along. They only received four copies.

I wasn't able to find SMAS at either of the stores I checked. Both stores said that they didn't get it in yet. I'm kind of worried since there were other people asking for the game at both stores.

Man, I hate Sunday releases at K-mart. You call and they have such a condescending tone when they tell you that the game won't be out until Tuesday. They treat you like the world's biggest dumbass for thinking that a game could be released on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back