Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gears24']Where is knghtsdwn with next week's ad? :p[/QUOTE]

Sorry guys. Didn't receive a KMart ad from my usual spot this week. I'll see if I can find a copy from a friend of mine that works at the store, but I can't make any promises.

Maybe another CAG can post this coming week's ad if it's available to them?

[quote name='knightsdwn']Sorry guys. Didn't receive a KMart ad from my usual spot this week. I'll see if I can find a copy from a friend of mine that works at the store, but I can't make any promises.

Maybe another CAG can post this coming week's ad if it's available to them?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not. You move your ass and get that ad, dammit!

[quote name='knightsdwn']Sorry guys. Didn't receive a KMart ad from my usual spot this week. I'll see if I can find a copy from a friend of mine that works at the store, but I can't make any promises.

Maybe another CAG can post this coming week's ad if it's available to them?[/QUOTE]

well that is disappointing but we will survive until sunday not knowing what the deals are
thanks anyways

[quote name='dennisb407']Question: If I use a $20 gaming coupon on a game as a gift, but the giftee already owns or dislikes the game am I SOL with the coupon or do they give me something in return when I return the unopened game w/ reciept?[/QUOTE]

You can attempt to do an even exchange for another game of equal value, so you won't lose the savings from the coupon. Just make sure you carefully explain to the CSR what you want to do, so they don't perform a refund first.

No need to apologize. I'm sure everyone appreciates what you contribute to this thread (when you can).

[quote name='Blk_Panther09']Hey, stock boy, do you know if there will be a sale on NBA 2k11 soon?[/QUOTE]

Not as far as I can tell, but Josh might have something up his sleeve in the coming months. The next 3 months have some very strong new releases which are going to be Josh's major focus.

Ended up trying to see if they had stock of Sly Collection at the Phoenix store and found one lone copy on the shelf. Picked it up but not too excited seeing that stock boy responded to someone elses question and not mine. Well either way I got one I suppose.

[quote name='icarusmight']Ended up trying to see if they had stock of Sly Collection at the Phoenix store and found one lone copy on the shelf. Picked it up but not too excited seeing that stock boy responded to someone elses question and not mine. Well either way I got one I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Really?! After all the help that Stock-Boy has given us over the 3 threads? It's easy to miss a question here and there.

[quote name='S_G']You can attempt to do an even exchange for another game of equal value, so you won't lose the savings from the coupon. Just make sure you carefully explain to the CSR what you want to do, so they don't perform a refund first.[/QUOTE]

I've tried doing what you suggest here, and I haven't had any luck. I'm speaking about two incidents, and having dealt with two different managers. In one case, the item I tried returning was defective, and they still would only refund what I paid post-coupon.

Looked for Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete at my store and couldn't find it. I asked the employee at the electronics section if they had any more and he said that he's never heard of Grand Theft Auto. :lol: The gaming section is very disorganized so there's a chance they might have had it somewhere but with games stacked on top of each other it's good luck finding it.

Tried to grab a copy of The Sly Collection at the Poughkeepsie, NY Kmart tonight but they were sold out.

The Electronics clerk suggested I get a raincheck from the courtesy desk but this was way more than they could handle. It took 2 associates, 2 binders, 2 different managers and about 15 minutes to produce a raincheck for me.

Ugh.

Snagged a copy of this week's flyer on my way out and brought it over to Target, where they price matched it and got me out the door in less than 10 minutes.

Finally decided to head out to my closest Kmart and found quite a few copies of the Sly Collection! I very happily bought one and can't wait to give the game a go.

I'm gonna go check for the sly collection tomorrow, last time I went they had a huge ass stack of them so unless some hoarder came in they should have a couple left.

[quote name='Rozz']Looked for Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete at my store and couldn't find it. I asked the employee at the electronics section if they had any more and he said that he's never heard of Grand Theft Auto. :lol: [/QUOTE]

Haha wow.

[quote name='zechs34']Stock boy what is the availibility for collectors editions for Lbp2 and DS2 across the stores?[/QUOTE]

echo this, I asked it earlier, though it got lost in the shuffle. Will Kmart stock LE of dead space 2 :drool:, marvel vs capcom 3, and killzone 3?

Got the 2nd to last copy of sly tonight. Unlike the last visit a month ago or so, tonight was in and out with ease. The worker, John, set me up with the rewards card and was pleasantly socialable.

Back to a positive kmart experience *thumbs up*

oh and of course thanks for the sale!

[quote name='*Deathblade2']echo this, I asked it earlier, though it got lost in the shuffle. Will Kmart stock LE of dead space 2 :drool:, marvel vs capcom 3, and killzone 3?[/QUOTE]

It's been answered multiple times. 800 lbp2 and probably less for dead space 2. This is for the entirety of kmart. The other two, we'll probably know after vacations are up.

[quote name='Interfeci']It's been answered multiple times. 800 lbp2 and probably less for dead space 2. This is for the entirety of kmart. The other two, we'll probably know after vacations are up.[/QUOTE]
Your avatar is a penis...

[quote name='Interfeci']It's been answered multiple times. 800 lbp2 and probably less for dead space 2. This is for the entirety of kmart. The other two, we'll probably know after vacations are up.[/QUOTE]

havent seen any answers in the last 10 or so pages...thanks at any rate...looks like I better preorder dead space 2 then. I am not sure how many kmarts there are, but I am sure its more than 400, so alot of stores are going to get shafted.

[quote name='bmachine']Tried to grab a copy of The Sly Collection at the Poughkeepsie, NY Kmart tonight but they were sold out.

The Electronics clerk suggested I get a raincheck from the courtesy desk but this was way more than they could handle. It took 2 associates, 2 binders, 2 different managers and about 15 minutes to produce a raincheck for me.

Ugh.

Snagged a copy of this week's flyer on my way out and brought it over to Target, where they price matched it and got me out the door in less than 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing at my local Kmart. After waiting for an employee in the electronics section for 20 minutes, I just got an ad on the way out and price matched at the Best Buy down the street.

These deals are great and all, but the stores are such a mess that its not even worth trying. Price matching at other stores from now on.

[quote name='*Deathblade2']echo this, I asked it earlier, though it got lost in the shuffle. Will Kmart stock LE of dead space 2 :drool:, marvel vs capcom 3, and killzone 3?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Hey, Josh is out this week and I'm only here for the rest of the day.[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly Josh didnt think they would get any dead space 2 ce

[quote name='FINALBOSS']I finally picked up a Wii--has anyone seen any Monster Hunter Tri game/controller bundles in their K-Marts?[/QUOTE]
Nope. I'm 99% sure my local Kmart doesn't have any in stock. That doesn't mean however that you won't find it in yours.

I just checked the SYWR site, and to my surprise found that I had $15.29 in rewards accumulated (I used up my balance on SMAS December 12).

I can't wait for the 2011 deals to start. I've got my $10 SMAS coupon and my rewards points balance ready to go.

[quote name='ch2423']I did the same thing at my local Kmart. After waiting for an employee in the electronics section for 20 minutes, I just got an ad on the way out and price matched at the Best Buy down the street.

These deals are great and all, but the stores are such a mess that its not even worth trying. Price matching at other stores from now on.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing, price matched @ BB...I mean it's nice to have all these deals @ Kmart going on but getting any service at all at the 2 ghetto-licious Kmart's by me is just ridiculous...no one is around and when they are they don't have a key...

[quote name='jimijumper']I did the same thing, price matched @ BB...I mean it's nice to have all these deals @ Kmart going on but getting any service at all at the 2 ghetto-licious Kmart's by me is just ridiculous...no one is around and when they are they don't have a key...[/QUOTE]
No one is gonna fault you guys for price matching the K-mart deals at other stores due to shitty service at your local K-marts. Where exactly are you in MA? They aren't so bad in Western MA.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']No one is gonna fault you guys for price matching the K-mart deals at other stores due to shitty service at your local K-marts. Where exactly are you in MA? They aren't so bad in Western MA.[/QUOTE]

i ended up pricematching at a BB too, simply because kmart didn't have any. plus that meant i got to keep my coupons for whatever is next on the train, and got to use a reward zone coupon that i needed to spend on something (kmart gets all my game buying now, in general).

but honestly? i'd really prefer kmart had sale items in stock. i realize this takes actual organization and forethought, but with all the energy josh and team are putting into this, i wish the local stores would help out as opposed to being obstacles.

Was finally able to find a store that had GTA IV Complete and Undead Nightmare. Picked up Silent Hill Homecoming along with the 3 and used a 50$ coupon to get them for 10 and change. This was a Super K-Mart and the first painless experience in a while! Pretty happy with it.

I checked a few pages back and didn't see anything, but have the deals from next week's ad been posted yet? I have the ad in my hand right now if anyone wants to hear about them.

[quote name='nomoregroundhogs']I checked a few pages back and didn't see anything, but have the deals from next week's ad been posted yet? I have the ad in my hand right now if anyone wants to hear about them.[/QUOTE]
Post em! We haven't gotten them yet.

Seems like they're focusing on fitness related games this week, not a whole lot of deals but here they are. I've never posted these before hope I'm doing it right :)

• :wii:EA Active 2 bundle $59.99
  • :wii:Just Dance Kids $19.99
  • :wii:Gold's Gym Dance Workout $19.99
  • :wii:Just Dance 2 $29.99
  • :wii:Michael Jackson: The Experience $39.99
  • :360:Dance Central $39.99
  • :360:Your Shape Fitness Evolved $39.99
  • :360:Kinect Sports $39.99
  • :360:Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $39.99

And the Wii system bundle, Kinect and Wii Fit Plus with balance board are featured as well but not on sale

[quote name='nomoregroundhogs']Seems like they're focusing on fitness related games this week, not a whole lot of deals but here they are. I've never posted these before hope I'm doing it right :)

• :wii:EA Active 2 bundle $59.99
  • :wii:Just Dance Kids $19.99
  • :wii:Gold's Gym Dance Workout $19.99
  • :wii:Just Dance 2 $29.99
  • :wii:Michael Jackson: The Experience $39.99
  • :360:Dance Central $39.99
  • :360:Your Shape Fitness Evolved $39.99
  • :360:Kinect Sports $39.99
  • :360:Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $39.99

And the Wii system bundle, Kinect and Wii Fit Plus with balance board are featured as well but not on sale[/QUOTE]
Damn garbage :(

Went to kmart to buy sly collection. Saw it inside their window thing. Asked the sales clerk and they came to open it ... Except none of the keys she had worked.

It was so dumb and they call the other people to try and open it. After 30 mins, they gave up and said they can't sell it to me.

That just shows they don't even know what's going on. I just went to Walmart to pricematch it

Josh, I know this has nothing to do with you, but maybe you're in a position to pass the word on...

I noticed that now you have to pick your preferred social media network before you can slide your credit card.

WHAT. THE. SHAQFU.

Major, MAJOR turnoff.

[quote name='Vegan']Josh, I know this has nothing to do with you, but maybe you're in a position to pass the word on...

I noticed that now you have to pick your preferred social media network before you can slide your credit card.

WHAT. THE. SHAQFU.

Major, MAJOR turnoff.[/QUOTE]
And people bitched when I made a little fuss about them tracking our purchases and shit :rofl: Now they want more and more info--and more outlets to advertise to you.

Yeah, that type of stuff is getting increasingly annoying - zip codes, phone numbers, email address, home addresses. You know what? F off!

In all seriousness, it is annoying. But, it's not nearly as tacky as hearing the following EVERY.F'N.FIVE.MINUTES. at Kmart:

"Hello all associates, don't forget to hit your quota on the shop your way rewards memberships. Everyone HAS to get 3 a day....oh, and there is pizza in the break room".

[quote name='mebegod']and here I thought he was talking about voormis[/QUOTE]
Nah, he was def referring to me I think because I was recently banned. I'm persecuted on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back