Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that you can't make coupon deals for the new games but what about the 2010 releases games? I'm sure there's still games that people want to get at xx.xx price. Especially with their coupon expiring and such

My top 5 anticipated:

-Dead Space 2
-Deus Ex Human Revolution
-Uncharted 3
-Skyrim
-Mass Effect 3

I cannot wait for E3 this year as I'm sure there are a ton of games to be announced and showcased for this coming holiday!

[quote name='Sharkey1337']My top 5 anticipated:

-Dead Space 2
-Killzone 3
-Deus Ex Human Revolution
-Uncharted 3
-Skyrim

I cannot wait for E3 this year as I'm sure there are a ton of games to be announced and showcased for this coming holiday![/QUOTE]

Jumping on the bandwagon my top 5 most anticipated are...

1. Mass Effect 3 (one of my most anticipated ever)
2. Uncharted 3
3. Skyrim
4. Mortal Kombat
5. Batman: Arkham City

Hoping Diablo 3 makes it out as well as that would take #1 if it was confirmed to release this year.

[quote name='Killbomb']Jumping on the bandwagon my top 5 most anticipated are...

1. Mass Effect 3 (one of my most anticipated ever)
2. Uncharted 3
3. Skyrim
4. Mortal Kombat
5. Batman: Arkham City

Hoping Diablo 3 makes it out as well as that would take #1 if it was confirmed to release this year.[/QUOTE]

DOH! How could I forget about Mass Effect 3 coming out this year?! I too love Diablo, but my PC has been gathering dust for almost 2 years now and I haven't upgraded anything in that thing in ages. I almost hope that Activision does indeed bring Diablo 3 to consoles as I'd be all over that.

So, sorry if this has been asked, but I'm curious: if I buy two copies of Dead Space 2 (one is for a friend) on launch day, will I get 50% off the 2nd copy?

[quote name='nzgc']I know that you can't make coupon deals for the new games but what about the 2010 releases games? I'm sure there's still games that people want to get at xx.xx price. Especially with their coupon expiring and such[/QUOTE]
He can't do coupon deals period.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']DOH! How could I forget about Mass Effect 3 coming out this year?! I too love Diablo, but my PC has been gathering dust for almost 2 years now and I haven't upgraded anything in that thing in ages. I almost hope that Activision does indeed bring Diablo 3 to consoles as I'd be all over that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my PC will be 3 years old soon and I'm hoping to upgrade right before D3 comes out. Sacred 2 showed ARPGs can work on consoles but I still think PC is the superior way to play the genre.

[quote name='Rahxephon']1,600 MS point card as the bonus for getting Dead Space 2? Bummer. My Kmart in Holyoke, MA hasn't had 1,600 MS cards in like 6 months.[/QUOTE]

Yea the Kmart in Holyoke sucksssssss, when I called them to see if they had StarCraft2 they were like "huh, what's that?". I used to live in Easthampton (just moved to Tucson a couple months back) and I always had to go to the Chicopee store and that one sucked too.

Also, sucks that I can't get both games for $75 with a $20 psn card... guess they have to make $$$ :/

@ Josh will you guys have the dead space 2 and little big planet 2 collectors editions? If you do could I make this work, little big planet 2 ce $80 + dead space 2 ce $40 because of the b1g50% off and get a psn card free? Finally does the game receiving the 50% off need to be bought at the same time. If you guys don't have the ce I will just get the normal edition btw I go to the Kmarts in NY if that helps you out thanks a million.

[quote name='sharingan501']@ Josh will you guys have the dead space 2 and little big planet 2 collectors editions? If you do could I make this work, little big planet 2 ce $80 + dead space 2 ce $40 because of the b1g50% off and get a psn card free? If you guys don't have the ce I will just get the normal edition btw I go to the Kmarts in NY if that helps you out thanks a million.[/QUOTE]

EA never got back to Stock Boy about any DS2 CE stock, so they're thinking Kmart won't be getting any of them. Whatever 800 copies Kmart was given for the LBP2 CE will be distributed amongst certain Kmart locations, NY should be getting a couple per store if you're lucky. And yes if you snag the LBP2 CE you get 50% off any $59.99 game.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']EA never got back to Stock Boy about any DS2 CE stock, so they're thinking Kmart won't be getting any of them. Whatever 800 copies Kmart was given for the LBP2 CE will be distributed amongst certain Kmart locations, NY should be getting a couple per store if you're lucky. And yes if you snag the LBP2 CE you get 50% off any $59.99 game.[/QUOTE]

So the ce of lbp2 wont get 50% off of an $80 game since their both $80? Also does the game u get 50% off of need to be bought with lbp2 or is it a coupon that can be used whenever before the promotion ends?

The CE of LBP2 will get 50% off any $59.99 game, just like the regular edition. The 50% off ONLY applies to $59.99 games, period.

As for everything else, those same questions have been answered about a half-dozen times recently.

This only takes a little bit of thinking, I promise:
If Josh had to cancel the coupon deals because of fraud, what do you think the requirements regarding the 50% off deal are? I promise, that's not a trick question.

With the time that it took to say my question has been answered a dozen times you could have
a) told me the answer
b) told me the pg number the question was answered
c) told me the message number

[quote name='sharingan501']With the time that it took to say my question has been answered a dozen times you could have
a) told me the answer
c) told me the message number[/QUOTE]

He answered three out of three. Also, there's a small search function up at the top. But you don't care about that. All coupons were canceled. So it's not a coupon. I'm sure his riddle was too difficult.

[quote name='sharingan501']how would the search have helped in THIS case if you don't want to answer the question no problem just don't respond[/QUOTE]

But your question's been answered twice already. And you wouldn't really know how the search function would help this specific case since you haven't tried using it.

I think Interfeci's last couple of posts have a hint of irony behind them. (Not trying to insult you Interfeci, I just found it kinda funny).

[quote name='sharingan501']With the time that it took to say my question has been answered a dozen times you could have
a) told me the answer
c) told me the message number[/QUOTE]
a. I told you the answer.
b. Try the first page
c. Message 1.

If you had even read the OP, you wouldn't have needed to post your question.

[quote name='Interfeci']But your question's been answered twice already. And you wouldn't really know how the search function would help this specific case since you haven't tried using it.[/QUOTE]

The question im referring to is when does the b1g150% activated. As in do I NEED to buy the 50% off game right away with lbp2 or can I get lbp2 and then get a $60 game for 50% off before the promotion ends

[quote name='sharingan501']The question im referring to is when does the b1g150% activated. As in do I NEED to buy the 50% off game right away with lbp2 or can I get lbp2 and then get a $60 game for 50% off before the promotion ends[/QUOTE]
Again, why do people ask one question if they want us to answer a different one? Really, this confuses the hell out of me more than just about anything. If you want us to answer a specific question, ask that question. If you don't ask the question you want us to answer, don't bitch about it when we don't answer it!

You asked, and I quote:
[quote name='sharingan501']Also does the game u get 50% off of need to be bought with lbp2 or is it a coupon that can be used whenever before the promotion ends?[/QUOTE]
I told you that it wasn't a coupon. I was pretty sure that by telling you that the second part of your question wasn't the answer, that you would be quite capable of figuring out what the answer was on your own. I guess not.

[quote name='Altanis']Again, why do people ask one question if they want us to answer a different one? Really, this confuses the hell out of me more than just about anything. If you want us to answer a specific question, ask that question. If you don't ask the question you want us to answer, don't bitch about it when we don't answer it!

You asked, and I quote:

I told you that it wasn't a coupon. I was pretty sure that by telling you that the second part of your question wasn't the answer, that you would be quite capable of figuring out what the answer was on your own. I guess not.[/QUOTE]

Quit being a fucking drama queen. Either answer the questions or just ignore them like the rest of us do. All you seem to do lately is bust balls and try to make people feel stupid, go feed your ego elsewhere.

Someone mentioned earlier that the psn card offer would expire on the 29th? I must've missed that post, and the expiration isn't listed on the first page.

[quote name='TheLounge']Someone mentioned earlier that the psn card offer would expire on the 29th? I must've missed that post, and the expiration isn't listed on the first page.[/QUOTE]

The deals for new releases are only valid during release week (the 50% off deal is an exception). Dead Space 2 comes out 1/25, so the last day to partake in that deal would be that Saturday (1/29).

[quote name='Altanis']Again, why do people ask one question if they want us to answer a different one? Really, this confuses the hell out of me more than just about anything. If you want us to answer a specific question, ask that question. If you don't ask the question you want us to answer, don't bitch about it when we don't answer it!

You asked, and I quote:

I told you that it wasn't a coupon. I was pretty sure that by telling you that the second part of your question wasn't the answer, that you would be quite capable of figuring out what the answer was on your own. I guess not.[/QUOTE]

I moved on and asked my question more directly to cause less confusion and you continue to get angry and you quoted 1 part of my post yet my post had multiple questions anyway. I honestly dont know y u continue rambling its quite pointless im not trying to be involved in an argument

[quote name='dino88']The deals for new releases are only valid during release week (the 50% off deal is an exception). Dead Space 2 comes out 1/25, so the last day to partake in that deal would be that Saturday (1/29).[/QUOTE]

That is what I figured, was just curious as I haven't seen the official word yet. I am still clinging to the hope of an absolutely smoking deal =P

[quote name='sharingan501']The question im referring to is when does the b1g150% activated. As in do I NEED to buy the 50% off game right away with lbp2 or can I get lbp2 and then get a $60 game for 50% off before the promotion ends[/QUOTE]

How many BXG1 sales have you participated in where you BUY something and then come back later and GET the other thing? It's always right away in the same transaction unless there's a coupon you get. Hey guess what? I heard something about no coupons this month.

There is no damn common sense in this thread. It is unbelievable. It's like some of you people have never shopped before. "hey, can I buy this item now and come back later to pay the tax on it?"

not liking the buy LBP2, get another $60 game 1/2 off. i prefer the coupon deals, because there isn't always another game i'm wanting to buy and i don't like picking up multiple games at the sametime anyway, cause i always end up ignoring one and playing the other other like crazy.

You can definitely buy the 50% off game whenever you want. Buy LBP2 on release date at full price and then just wander in a few weeks later and you can get another $59.99 game for half off, you don't even need a receipt, it's awesome. Don't pay attention to all the Negative Nancies.

[quote name='confoosious']How many BXG1 sales have you participated in where you BUY something and then come back later and GET the other thing? It's always right away in the same transaction unless there's a coupon you get. Hey guess what? I heard something about no coupons this month.

There is no damn common sense in this thread. It is unbelievable. It's like some of you people have never shopped before. "hey, can I buy this item now and come back later to pay the tax on it?"[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause: Very true lately. There is a lack of common sense....very common common sense.
They are CASs ---- ConfusedAssShoppers. BTW, I'm not making funny of your name.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']You can definitely buy the 50% off game whenever you want. Buy LBP2 on release date at full price and then just wander in a few weeks later and you can get another $59.99 game for half off, you don't even need a receipt, it's awesome. Don't pay attention to all the Negative Nancies.[/QUOTE]

Yup I just bought DS2 for $60 and the employee told me that I could get Uncharted 5 for $30 :roll:. BUT he said that I would have to give him my Driver's License and my SS# and they would hold on to them until I pick up Uncharted 5. :roll: The release date for it is TBD.

So now, I have no Driver's License until TBD. Hope it is soon.:roll:

Sharingan501, hurry before Kmart fixes their loophole.:pray:

[quote name='Vigilante']Josh, if you don't mind my asking, how did your meeting with Sony go yesterday? Obviously you don't have to provide details or anything like that, but was it overall positive? :D Or negative[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the exact same thing until i saw your post hopefully Josh can give us the answer to that soon. Im really interested to hear a deal for Ico/SotC collection.

on a side note: I usually didnt know what was going on about the deals and coupons but reading the last couple of pages usually explains everything to me. Could be just me though.

[quote name='Readthepost']Yup I just bought DS2 for $60 and the employee told me that I could get Uncharted 5 for $30 :roll:. BUT he said that I would have to give him my Driver's License and my SS# and they would hold on to them until I pick up Uncharted 5. :roll: The release date for it is TBD.

So now, I have no Driver's License until TBD. Hope it is soon.:roll:

Sharingan501, hurry before Kmart fixes their loophole.:pray:[/QUOTE]

Oh, master of comedy, teach me your ways.

[quote name='Interfeci']All coupons were canceled.[/QUOTE]

WHAT?!?? That sucks! I still have one that expires the 29th.

I understand that fraud was an issue, but the true customers are the ones that get screwed in the end. Sucks that all coupons were cancelled.

(hopefully by this sarcastic response I'm not adding more of a clusterf**k of useless, typically repetitive posts this thread has become)

So if I wait to buy LBP2 in 2 weeks when dead space 2 comes out, can i then buy LBP2, get 50% off DS2 on the xbox 360, and then get a free 1600 points card for about $97???

[quote name='dapunisure']So if I wait to buy LBP2 in 2 weeks when dead space 2 comes out, can i then buy LBP2, get 50% off DS2 on the xbox 360, and then get a free 1600 points card for about $97???[/QUOTE]
It should work that way yes.

[quote name='jccjr1982']WHAT?!?? That sucks! I still have one that expires the 29th.

I understand that fraud was an issue, but the true customers are the ones that get screwed in the end. Sucks that all coupons were cancelled.[/QUOTE]
Coupons that you already have arent canceled.

Lots of great PS3 games I want, however the PS3 will have to wait since the 3DS is coming out soon.

As it is now I will have no access to any gaming for @ least a few weeks since I'm even having to sell my gaming PC to stay afloat financially. 2010 was beyond a bitch of a year financially & in many other ways.

As the saying goes...what doesn't kill you (thought it was going to) makes you stronger.

So here's to a better year in many ways for others as well as myself! :lol:

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Lots of great PS3 games I want, however the PS3 will have to wait since the 3DS is coming out soon.

As it is now I will have no access to any gaming for @ least a few weeks since I'm even having to sell my gaming PC to stay afloat financially. 2010 was beyond a bitch of a year financially & in many other ways.

As the saying goes...what doesn't kill you (thought it was going to) makes you stronger.

So here's to a better year in many ways for others as well as myself! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Me too, had to sell off a good chunk of my collection as well for the same reasons. But hopefully when things get better, I can scour Ebay and get back Lunar1 & 2. Good luck to all this year.:D

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Lots of great PS3 games I want, however the PS3 will have to wait since the 3DS is coming out soon.

So here's to a better year in many ways for others as well as myself! :lol:[/QUOTE]
I know how it goes man...hopefully this year will be better for all of us. I'm not starting off too well finding out I owe the IRS $600 but other than that things are looking up so far.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I know how it goes man...hopefully this year will be better for all of us. I'm not starting off too well finding out I owe the IRS $600 but other than that things are looking up so far.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I moved from MI back to NC in summer of '09 & forgot to call the state of MI to change my address so they can mail my W2's to the current address since I was drawing unemployment at the time. Unfortunately trying to call the Michigan UIA is like pulling teeth as everyone is always calling them due to the ridiculous unemployment rate in MI...seriously like the worst in the nation.

Most if not all of my tax refund this year will be going towards a car. It's a bitch not having a car when you have a 2.5 year old & a wife w/ chronic health problems.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Yeah I moved from MI back to NC in summer of '09 & forgot to call the state of MI to change my address so they can mail my W2's to the current address since I was drawing unemployment at the time. Unfortunately trying to call the Michigan UIA is like pulling teeth as everyone is always calling them due to the ridiculous unemployment rate in MI...seriously like the worst in the nation.

Most if not all of my tax refund this year will be going towards a car. It's a bitch not having a car when you have a 2.5 year old & a wife w/ chronic health problems.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, maybe you shouldn't be buying a 3DS? Or even any video games for that matter?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Hmmm, maybe you shouldn't be buying a 3DS? Or even any video games for that matter?[/QUOTE]
Glad you said it...some of us need to get our priorities straight.

And I just have to say to all...I LOVE this thread. The endless bickering is priceless. Seeing such bright minds at work. Beautiful.

Nice deal on DS2. Too bad that I have no interest in that game since I still have the first game sealed. It's nice to SHC doing his best to make up for the cancelled coupon offers. Hopefully, something good will be in place for Mario Sports Mix and Lego Star Wars III.

I'll probably end up using my $10 SMAS coupon on a points card or maybe Nostalgia.

Humm.. The DS2 deal is superior to the ME2 deal- would have jumped on it if they were the same. B1G1 or % off deals don't appeal to me since Josh has already sold me everything I want.

I think my plan is to use my last coupon on a PSN card to get Mass Effect on the PSN with some friends if it's shareable. I was looking forward to starting my train up again- but i guess it can wait until Sports Mix or BulletStorm (pending demo).

Josh, all of your hard work is greatly appreciated. I have a concern though. I bought Super Mario All Stars (Wii) and got a $10 gaming coupon. I was going to use it on Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded for the $15 gaming coupon. The new deal on 1/30 instead of the $15 gaming coupon is that the game will be on sale for $22.99 (which is amazing near launch). Unfortunately my $10 gaming coupon expires 1 day before... is there anything that can be done to get around this?

Sorry if this was already asked, as I am sure it was.

The unofficial FAQ:

- The dates and terms on the coupons are the dates and terms on the coupon. SHC cannot change them for you.

- If a game is coming out in 4 days and no deal has been announced, SHC won't be able to conjure up a deal for you.

- If you have a 20 coupon and a game is 19.99, NO you cannot use it. (Hint: buy AC/DC Live track pack to put total over $20.)

- A B1G1 1/2 off event doesn't mean you can chain the qualifying games into infinity and keep getting games at 1/2 on ONE initial purchase.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Hmmm, maybe you shouldn't be buying a 3DS? Or even any video games for that matter?[/QUOTE]

Totally contingent upon how much OT I'm able to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back