Knack ps4 for 39.98 free shipping on ebay

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ebay has knack on ps4 for 39.98..personally im waiting till the price drops as the game didn't get great reviews but a lotta ppl are using their target 30% off coupons on this game and might want this game to play with their kids on ps4, so this way you could just save your coupon for something else or not pay the full 60 bucks for it.. seems like the seller has good ratings as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Knack-PS4-Brand-New-Sealed-Playstation-4-Video-Game-NTSC-US-Stock-Free-Ship-/161150666015?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item258554051f

Decent price for a mediocre game. I'm actually trading mine in to Amazon I disliked it so much and I usually keep everything. Such potential wasted. :(

Decent price for a mediocre game. I'm actually trading mine in to Amazon I disliked it so much and I usually keep everything. Such potential wasted. :(
If this had been on the WiiU it probably would not get this much disappointment, but the fact that it is on the PS4 and one of the exclusive launch title kind of sealed its faith

Will wait til it hits $20

I enjoyed it. Played through almost twice now. Not worth $60 but at this price I would buy it again. Prob won't be able to plat the game until after a few play throughs

I tried a demo of it and thought it was OK. Not worth$60 to me. I'll hold off though, I have a feeling this game will be free for PS+ members soon.

Knack looks soooooo bad. I watched a few people play it.. and it really should of just been a free PSN game or free pack in game. It is generic as hell, and the graphics are not impressive. I am sure kids will like it . 40 is a decent price as you can sell it/trade it in for 25-30, but no doubt this price will drop fast, probably faster then nba live.

The critics have shat on this because its an adventure platformer. This happens to he one of my favorite genre's, and I think Knack is a lot of fun. Don't just defecate all over any Knack topic because of reviewers ala Duke Nukem Forever.

The critics have shat on this because its an adventure platformer. This happens to he one of my favorite genre's, and I think Knack is a lot of fun. Don't just defecate all over any Knack topic because of reviewers ala Duke Nukem Forever.
Oh, please. Mario 3D World is the highest reviewed game out at the moment, followed closely by the equally acclaimed Tearaway. Critics panned Knack because it sucks. Has absolutely nothing to do with the genre. I spent some time with it as well and it is indeed terribly bland. Would hardly qualify as a PS3 game. Obvious PS+ fodder.

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess it depends on the player, i got knack free with target buy two get one and i almost didnt get it because of the negative comments i had been reading on it. Now i am glad i did its actually quite fun and i am on my 2nd playthrough of it.  I almost broke my number one rule of play it and decide myself instead of listening to others.

I agree with those that enjoyed Knack... I finished it last night and thought it was a fun game.The graphics don't get enough credit because this is "next gen", but they do look good. I don't think the game could have been played on a PS3 with all the physics and scaling w/o making the game look a lot worse. In all honesty, my only real complaint about the game was the simplistic combat. Not saying combat is easy, but there aren't a lot of options (punch, jump spin, and sun crystal powers). I'm glad Knack was a launch game as it gave the PS4 a little bit of variety in a launch line-up chock full of shooters (BF4, Ghosts, Killzone, Warframe, and Blacklight).

i guess it depends on the player, i got knack free with target buy two get one and i almost didnt get it because of the negative comments i had been reading on it. Now i am glad i did its actually quite fun and i am on my 2nd playthrough of it. I almost broke my number one rule of play it and decide myself instead of listening to others.
That's fantastic you liked it, but I'm fairly certain most people would not. I've been playing platformers my entire life and from what I've gathered, Knack is hot garbage. I wouldn't have even played this on PS2. Just trying to warn any discerning CAGs who might be drawn in my by the allure of a "next gen" game. To each his own, I guess.

I really like knack so far (only about an hour in)

it reminds me of kameo (not as good as kameo but still)  definitely worth 40

You know what, I was hoping they would do a Kameo sequal. In terms of launch games I think MS took the win, I don't know some of the quality of the other games but all PS4 had was Killzone & Knack.

I agree. I played through Knack on easy difficulty and it was pretty fun. I think any higher difficulty and the artificial-difficulty checkpoint system would have been too frustrating. Overall, I really don't understand the terrible reviews. It's probably one of the better high-budget single-player experiences on next-gen right now. Pretty much all of the high-profile first-party games suffer from lack of variety: Killzone, Dead Rising 3, Ryse. I'd certainly take Knack over any of those.

If you want a charming/simple platformer/beat em up, this game is for you. If you want anything more (Especially Platinum trophies), fuck this game.

I honestly found this game to be more rage inducing than Metal Gear Risings Revengeance mode and the entirety of my Demon Soul's Platinum. So many random freezes, so many bs deaths, so few checkpoints. I'll be done tomorrow and that crap is going right to Best Buy. Wouldn't be surprised if its 20$ or less in a few months

For those saying this wasn't poorly reviewed simply because it's a platformer...one of the knocks it got was that it involved "jumping puzzles". They were literally referencing platforming. As for random freezes, that hasn't happened to me. The fault in this game is that there are a bit too many one hit KO enemies for the spaced out check points. But even still, that hasn't deterred me from enjoying the game. It's really refreshing to have a brand new adventure platformer IP, and I think it was done very well. I have Killzone, NBA 2k14, Knack, Ryse, and Deadrising 3. Knack is my 2nd favorite of the lot, after 2k.

For those saying this wasn't poorly reviewed simply because it's a platformer...one of the knocks it got was that it involved "jumping puzzles". They were literally referencing platforming.
Ok, so then why are some of this year's most critically acclaimed games platformers? Rayman Legends, Tearaway, Mario 3D World. Lol, are you guys trying to make this about the genre? There is a difference between platforming and shitty platforming.

Ok, so then why are some of this year's most critically acclaimed games platformers? Rayman Legends, Tearaway, Mario 3D World. Lol, are you guys trying to make this about the genre? There is a difference between platforming and shitty platforming.
What part about Knack's platforming is shitty?

What part about Knack's platforming is shitty?
I don't know since I don't own it. But the notion of it being critically panned because "it's a platformer" is silly. I'd assume that it just doesn't do platforming very well.

I hate when people bash games from word of mouth and reviews. Its really sad when people throw their opinions out on games they HAVE NOT PLAYED. So annoying.

I hate when people bash games from word of mouth and reviews. Its really sad when people throw their opinions out on games they HAVE NOT PLAYED. So annoying.
I picked up this game because it was the only PS4 launch game that didn't have an existing established franchise, in my eyes it just stood out.

First, I have played the game. I just didn't buy it. Secondly, it goes both ways. I'm encouraging people to buy Tearaway even though I don't have it yet (will by the end of this week, though). I equally hate when people get defensive over matters of opinion. I think this game sucks just from the half an hour I spent with it. Others disagree. Oooookay?

As the only person here hours from Platinum'ing it. Its fun at first, then more and more the flaws start showing. By the time you hit your repeat playthroughs (Which you must do to unlock everything, otherwise you lose your progress by changing difficulties), you'll be cussing the game out.

The 2 extra modes are barely fun/difficult (Especially if you use Sunshine or Diamond Knack), and barely took an hour to do. So all that leaves is repeated story playthroughs, which is 100% linear and unchanging outside of the Knack form you use

I always find it silly when people incorporate "trophies" into their review of a game, but I don't go around saying their opinion is invalid. I don't need to spend an entire playthrough to see that, graphically, Knack is about on par with PS2 games. Some might not think that's important, but I do. To each his own, eh?  :rofl:

I don't expect this game to be amazing. Never thought it would be. And regardless of what people say I will play this game eventually. I want to pick it up when its like $20. I guess I'm weird and I like to form my own opinions. 

Then why even bother buying a PS4 at launch?
For me, it's because I wanted one since the announcement and Knack was a big reason why. IMO, the game was fun and I am glad I got it. I'm not saying it's perfect or great, but it was definitely enjoyable and in a line up chock full of shooters it was a welcomed addition. Also, even though FPS/Shooters aren't my favorite genre, that does not mean I don't play them. I actually picked up all of the launch shooters.

I'd like to play it but I still don't think it's worth $40... I think my price for it is about $20-$25... if it goes that low, I'll definitely be interested... but at $40, I still think it's a bit too much for it... especially when I can spend that $$ on other things that are way better and on sale now...

Been tempted to get knack but scared away by all the reviews and impressions
I played through the entire game on normal difficulty and I liked it. It should drop in price quickly but as long as you don't spend more than $40 on it now and get rid of it before it is a $20 game, I definitely think it is worth a look.

If everyone says It's a crappy game, then It's most likely a crappy game. That said It's a launch title and it's not like you have much to play on your brand new system - especially when it comes to exclusives. XB1 has it's fair share of bad exclusives as well - Crimson Dragon, Loco Cycle, Fighter Within are all scoring really bad. Ryse is even higher then Knack right now.

bread's done
Back