Knights in The Nightmare PSP Pre-order +free game at Amazon

shiny_dante

CAGiversary!
I didn't see this anywhere, so excuse me if i overlooked it anywhere, but I thought it was a fantastic deal, so I figured I'd share. If you pre-order Knights in The Nightmare for PSP on Amazon for ($29.82), you get a code for a free download of Yggdra Union (priced cut to $18.00). Link below

http://www.amazon.com/Knights-Night...5EXC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288844561&sr=8-1

The game comes out November 9th, so there's some time left, I've head good things about Union and I played the DS demo for Knights and it seemed pretty interesting but I kinda forgot about it.

I don't think this deal is exclusive to Amazon since the download code for Yggdra Union comes packaged with the game.

Participating retailers, etc. Even the PSN version comes with a download code (which will probably only be available for a limited time). It's for launch copies/early copies.

I pre-ordered it when they first offered the free game code. Since i missed out picking it up for DS i figured i would grab it on PSP with a free bonus.

Anyone know if Gamestop release copies are going to have the code as well?

*edit* just checked, yes it does :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. My copy arrived early from GS and it has the d/l voucher inside. Just look for a square promo sticker on the game case underneath the factory wrap.

bread's done
Back