Knights of the Old Republic XB / $20 @ CC

Or you could have gotten it from Fry's for 14.99 also (or did what i ended up doing...taking that price to CC and having them beat it)

I love the game...it was fun on PC but nothing more than a poorly done port...this is how it was meant to be played and its damn good.

Yes, at this price, I recommend it.

Yeah, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, should be $20 at Best Buy. And, if you use the Gamers Gift!Card it's $14.99!...:D

[quote name='mmn']It's $20 on Gamestop.com too. No deal here.[/quote]

Maybe not a deal per se, but worth noting. I've been waiting on it to drop so I could pick it up again.

[quote name='cheapbrass']Which version of KOTOR is better? PC or XBOX?[/quote]

If cost is equal the PC version. It's got extra stuff that you have to download off Live in the Xbox version (though, for all I know, they added it in right away for the PH release.)

[quote name='cheapbrass']Which version of KOTOR is better? PC or XBOX?[/quote]

The Xbox version won't crash on you every 15 minutes, so I'd say go for that.

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='cheapbrass']Which version of KOTOR is better? PC or XBOX?[/quote]

The Xbox version won't crash on you every 15 minutes, so I'd say go for that.[/quote]

KOTOR never crashed once on my PC. I played through the game twice, too!

I love KoToR but it's true, the PC version is buggy as hell. It hasn't worked correctly with ATI Radeons since Catalyst 4.2. Bioware/Lucasarts seem aware of the issue, because they're replying to it on their forums, but still no fix. That being said, it seems like it would be pretty annoying to control this game w/ an xbox controller.

[quote name='fraeone']I love KoToR but it's true, the PC version is buggy as hell. It hasn't worked correctly with ATI Radeons since Catalyst 4.2. Bioware/Lucasarts seem aware of the issue, because they're replying to it on their forums, but still no fix. That being said, it seems like it would be pretty annoying to control this game w/ an xbox controller.[/quote]

It isn't annoying at all. Besides, I'm pretty sure the game was designed FOR the Xbox.

bread's done
Back