KoA: Reckoning $40, Borderlands GOTY $20, Star Wars TOR $20, WoW Cataclysm $21

KOA i will get once it gets below 20 but would like to get it under 15 soon if possible

so many damn games so little time we keep buying games yet some are still wrapped brand new havn't even opened yet keep buying new ones lol

Gonna pick up star wars old republic
jkgh

I borrowed KoA (as cheap as it gets!) and I would recommend waiting for 20 bucks or less.

There are LOTS of bugs in the quests, and the game is ridiculously easy even on the hard difficulty. I literally mashed my way through parts of it on "hard".

Too bad they seemed to have had the time to put out more buggy DLC instead of fixing the existing problems. Fun action game, but I'd wait for cheap unless you're really pining for it.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']is this the cheapest Borderlands GOTY has been on PS3[/QUOTE]

Yup, and worth every penny. I enjoyed the DLC content more than the short campaign. I'm not sure if the online is still active either. I'm positive that's the version that comes with the all of the DLC on disc so you can essentially let your friend have access to the content as well.

Borderlands GOTY at 19.99 might be the greatest gaming value ever. I bought it for that from an amazon gold box over a year ago. With all the DLC included, it has enormous value.

The ONLY caveat is you basically HAVE to play online co op. If you dont, the game is not nearly as fun.

With Borderlands 2 right around the corner, great time to grab.

[quote name='kilik64']Borderlands GOTY at 19.99 might be the greatest gaming value ever. I bought it for that from an amazon gold box over a year ago. With all the DLC included, it has enormous value.

The ONLY caveat is you basically HAVE to play online co op. If you dont, the game is not nearly as fun.

With Borderlands 2 right around the corner, great time to grab.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I got it from GS on Black Friday at this price and its worth every penny. Co-op is a great time.

Also I'll bite on KoA at sub $20, demo was pretty fun but the game does seem a little clunky.

[quote name='kilik64']Borderlands GOTY at 19.99 might be the greatest gaming value ever. I bought it for that from an amazon gold box over a year ago. With all the DLC included, it has enormous value.[/QUOTE]
I bought in on release for $60, and all the DLC day 1 for $10 each, and I still feel like that was a great value.

With all of the KoA chatter in here, I thought I'd mention that GoHastings has the 360 version used this week for ~$20 shipped with the code JETSONS (33% off).

You won't get the House of Valor code but you're much better off using the savings towards buying the Dead Kel DLC instead.

[quote name='Kerig']With all of the KoA chatter in here, I thought I'd mention that GoHastings has the 360 version used this week for ~$20 shipped with the code JETSONS (33% off).

You won't get the House of Valor code but you're much better off using the savings towards buying the Dead Kel DLC instead.[/QUOTE]

It'll be $20 new soon enough...

Never ordered anything from gohastings. How is their used game quality?

I'm really tempted to get this or use my amazon credit and pick it up new for 29 ?

[quote name='Kerig']With all of the KoA chatter in here, I thought I'd mention that GoHastings has the 360 version used this week for ~$20 shipped with the code JETSONS (33% off).

You won't get the House of Valor code but you're much better off using the savings towards buying the Dead Kel DLC instead.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mcgavin27']Is the Borderlands GOTY dlc on a 2nd disc or vouchers for the xbox 360?[/QUOTE]
First run copies were codes but I think those are long gone now. All copies now should have it all on disk.

I do have Borderlands Vanilla. I could get the GOTY for $20, get the dlc, and trade it back for $16.20 from amazon. $4 for all dlc... not too bad.

bread's done
Back