KoF MI question

cheapass Gundam

CAGiversary!
I saw a 2-disc version of KoF: MI for $29.99, can anyone describe the contents of the extra DVD, and whether the game itself is worth buying? I like SNK games but am not a KoF fan - the only KoF cart I own is KoF 94. More of a Samurai Shodown player myself.

Isn't the 2-disc LE supposed to come with a Terry Bogart hat, too? Or is that exclusive for the JP version?

No it does come with the Terry hat assuming the store has it in stock. The game itself if meh, not nearly as good as some of the games in the main series. Hell KOF 2001 is better and we all know how "great" that game was.

It's Bogard. Bogart is that guy from Casablanca. :)

I thought the game was ok, though I am not a huge KOF fan to begin with. The second disk has a making of feature. I don't know that there is a one disk version of the game available.

[quote name='PsyClerk']It's Bogard. Bogart is that guy from Casablanca. :)

I thought the game was ok, though I am not a huge KOF fan to begin with. The second disk has a making of feature. I don't know that there is a one disk version of the game available.[/quote]

There is, but it's ironically harder to find than the limited edition. I've seen the single disk version at Target (I think, might've been K-mart).

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='PsyClerk']It's Bogard. Bogart is that guy from Casablanca. :)

I thought the game was ok, though I am not a huge KOF fan to begin with. The second disk has a making of feature. I don't know that there is a one disk version of the game available.[/quote]

There is, but it's ironically harder to find than the limited edition. I've seen the single disk version at Target (I think, might've been K-mart).[/quote]

Saw it at my local k-mart. I picked the game up this past week from ebgames.com solely for the hat.

The game itself is decent. Although the English voice-overs do kill the game when you start fighting. Hearing Iori say "What's Wrong?" one more time is gonna drive me nuts.

As for the bonus DVD, it's crap. Nothing worthy on there.

Is the English voice-over the only choice or does the game support original voice as well?

Will Samurai Shodown V/Zero ever be released here?

[quote name='cheapass Gundam']Is the English voice-over the only choice or does the game support original voice as well?

Will Samurai Shodown V/Zero ever be released here?[/quote]

SS V will be here on live. I believe it's set for the fall.

bread's done
Back