KOF XII 360 $21.99 @ Newegg

[quote name='Drakee']Already dropped a little more @ GameFly if you see the other thread:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245818

EDIT: Of note, NewEgg has been known for selling some games as New when they're pre-owned or opened -- so that shouldn't be too much of an issue by comparison and it's still cheaper including shipping.[/QUOTE]

Very rarely has this happened with New Egg and it has always been somewhat older games. I'd rather spend a few extra dollars for something brand new rather than a former rental.

So I take it the patch never fixed the online issues? I know the game is pretty naked in terms of content, but if online works smoothly now then I'll buy it at this price.

[quote name='bojay1997']Very rarely has this happened with New Egg and it has always been somewhat older games. I'd rather spend a few extra dollars for something brand new rather than a former rental.[/QUOTE]
While this may be true, I've actually been surprised at the quality of the GameFly pre-owned discs I've been sent too. I ordered HAWX off of there and it was like-new, no scratches, perfect and intact case with all included paperwork (but thats possibly due to no one renting it since the game sucked.. but I wouldn't think KoF would be much different in the US).

Most surprisingly, it came in similar condition to the "new" Armored Core: For Answer I had ordered from NewEgg -- which came in terrible packaging and had the cover quite crushed.

Then again, I'm also a CAG and this is just my experience.

[quote name='Darth Mallrat']So I take it the patch never fixed the online issues? I know the game is pretty naked in terms of content, but if online works smoothly now then I'll buy it at this price.[/QUOTE]

If I recall correctly, some of the folks on Shoryuken have been playing it and claim that online is much better now patched. (So, yes, online issues were at least somewhat fixed?) Don't quote me on this though.

Would totally pick it up myself, but Christmas is awfully close and I tend to get yelled at for buying stuff around Christmas. >.>

Sort of want.

EDIT:
Messed up and ordered it. Oh well, was only $22. Don't really need another fighting game ATM since I just got Tekken 6(and I already bought SFIV and BlazBlue earlier this year), but I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually.

2009 year of the fighter confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back