Kohls selling video games now

ajp

CAG Veteran
clothing store kohls had video games there when i went tonight. It might be YMMV but i doubt it.. Morrowind GOTY and Pirates of the Caribbean for 17.99 each was all I remembered.

A topic had already announced this before. They might have some pretty good deals in the future so I'm going to keep my eye on the sales they have.

I don't know if this is a MA only thing, but Kohls is advertising that all of their ps2/xbox games will be 8.99-15.99 this saturday between 7am-Noon.

[quote name='evilmax17']I don't know if this is a MA only thing, but Kohls is advertising that all of their ps2/xbox games will be 8.99-15.99 this saturday between 7am-Noon.[/quote]

Last time I was at the Kohls here, all of there games were in that range (though they didn't have anything good)

[quote name='evilmax17']I don't know if this is a MA only thing, but Kohls is advertising that all of their ps2/xbox games will be 8.99-15.99 this saturday between 7am-Noon.[/quote]

It's happening in California as well...I saw a commercial on TV for it...I remember that Sonic Mega Collection and Pirates of the Caribbean were featured on the screen.

I may have to check this one out.

Interesting, indeed.. looks like i'm taking a TRU + Kohl's trip in the morning..

Kohl's carried games a long time ago... I got Yoshi's Island there when it first came out in like '94-'95... Cool that they're doing it again, though.

What?! No love for the GBA and GCN?

[quote name='c']Kohl's carried games a long time ago... I got Yoshi's Island there when it first came out in like '94-'95... Cool that they're doing it again, though.[/quote]

Yep, I remember getting Maximum Carnage there!

[quote name='megawat'][quote name='evilmax17']I don't know if this is a MA only thing, but Kohls is advertising that all of their ps2/xbox games will be 8.99-15.99 this saturday between 7am-Noon.[/quote]

What?! No love for the GBA and GCN?[/quote]

The sale is nationwide. And there is love for GBA and GCN. Check out the ad here: http://kohls70shop.crossmediaservic...ngle&storeid=2396723&rapid=70585&pagenumber=3.

The sad part about this is that my Kohl's has had these games for $17.99; so this is only a $2 off sale!?! Plus, the only game I really have interest in that I don't already have is M:GotY, and they don't have it at my location! Bleh.

The Kohl's Early Bird special is tomorrow, August 14th from 7AM to noon, everything in the store will be cheap. But all we care about are video games and they are advertising $8.99 - $15.99 games.

If you go to www.kohls.com you can go to "Today's Ad" and enter your zipcode to see how YMMV in your area.

Kohl's has the Spyro and Crash Bandicoot (GBA) games that retail for $30 each (I think) and if this is true, I can get them for $16 each.

I heard some strange commercial on the radio for Khols today. It said they had next-gen games for $9.99. Looks like I'll be heading over there tomorrow.

Does Kohl's have video games for sale online? I didn't see anything, but it says in the ad that the early bird deals are also available online.

I don't think they are available online.

I have seen the games at Kohl's - they were near the registers. Not too much of a selection, mostly greatest hits or 19.99 type of games. Looks like some good deals though for 8.99.

Well the Early Bird sale is for everything in the store.. so it may not apply to video games. (as far as being able to buy them online)

cool, i haven't been there in a while,
i work my ass of writing up a list at 9 in the morning one day so i'll link my old kohls post to here

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22797&highlight=kohls i have a full list of what they had. my store already had clearance on these games. the cheap ps2 games will be 8.99 and all the ps1 games will be 8.99 too.(they had two packs when i was there) gamcube,xbox,gameboy advance and the higher priced ps2 will be 15.99

bread's done
Back