Kohls: Sony Playstation 2 + 2 Controllers + 3 Games $165+tax ($117+tax w/ Kohls card)

Bartex

CAGiversary!
Kohls has a PS2 Value Pack for $159.99 and that includes, the Console, 2 Controllers, Ford Racing 3, Major League Baseball 2K5, and Jak II and if u have a Kohls charge card enter SAVEBIG at checkout for 30% off and shipping is only $5. KOHLS

[quote name='Bartex']Kohls has a PS2 Value Pack for $159.99 and that includes, the Console, 2 Controllers, Ford Racing 3, Major League Baseball 2K5, and Jak II and if u have a Kohls charge card enter SAVEBIG at checkout for 30% off and shipping is only $5. KOHLS[/QUOTE]

so if you got a card you might as well say you get

1 controller and 3 bad games for free : )

While it's a valid deal (though not a great one, in my opinion), you should provide more information when posting deals. For everyone else, the bundle is as follows:
A PSTwo, two wired controllers and the games Ford Racing 3, Major League Baseball 2K5 and Jak II. The price is $159.99. It looks like they're offering flat $5 shipping, so $164.99 shipped.

[quote name='Damian']While it's a valid deal (though not a great one, in my opinion), you should provide more information when posting deals. For everyone else, the bundle is as follows:
A PSTwo, two wired controllers and the games Ford Racing 3, Major League Baseball 2K5 and Jak II. The price is $159.99. It looks like they're offering flat $5 shipping, so $164.99 shipped.[/QUOTE]

He actually provided all that info in the OP (just in black). I changed his text from black so that it was easier to read though. Thanks for the deal OP. (I also updated the title to be a bit more descriptive.)

[quote name='shipwreck']He actually provided all that info in the OP (just in black). I changed his text from black so that it was easier to read though. Thanks for the deal OP. (I also updated the title to be a bit more descriptive.)[/QUOTE]
Ah, so he did, oops. I just saw a big Kohl's link centered in the post and didn't bother to look for more. The 30% actually makes it a rather good deal too.

bread's done
Back