Kohls Video Games on Sale +30% off and free shipping code with Kohls Card

I have some advice for the future when they're running a sale but you can't find a free shipping code floating around. If you order something from the in-store Kiosk that they typically have next to customer service, it's ALWAYS free shipping. You can still use promo codes as well.

This is 20% off plus 30% code which ends up being 44% off the inflated MSRP, which isn't bad. They also occasionally have 25% off before discount. But I wait for the best deal: Buy 2 Get 1 + 30% off + $10 kohls cash for every $50 spent.

theres also $10 kohls cash for every $50 spent, non gaming deal but I got 3 pairs of levis shorts for $52.50 after discounts plus the kohls cash

Wow, someone at Kohls finally got a clue apparently. The prices online aren't laughably bad anymore. Thanks OP.

Not bad if you've got a kohl's charge I guess.

But 30% off $20 games is entirely killed by $6 shipping for the rest of us.

Thanks OP. I have $60 in Kohl's cash to burn before the 17th, and so far could not find anything else I needed/wanted...never even thought to look at the games since they were usually ridiculously overpriced.

Many of the RPGs are stuck in Action/Adventure (Dragon Quest 4, Chrono Trigger etc), so be sure to look in categories you might not normally look at... There are probably other games put in the wrong place, too...

bread's done
Back