Konami Showing the love to 360.

MAKE IT BE A SEQUEL OR PORT OF SNATCHER OR I'LL.. probably cry. Snatcher and Policenauts will never get rereleased here.

[quote name='Scorch']MAKE IT BE A SEQUEL OR PORT OF SNATCHER OR I'LL.. probably cry. Snatcher and Policenauts will never get rereleased here.[/QUOTE]

It claims in the article it's an original product, so it's probably a brand new IP.

No Snacther or Policenauts love, it would seem. I would think if they did re-release them, it would come out of Kojima's own Konami division, as well.

I'm pretty certain that showing one's "love" in public is some kind of felony. Indecent exposure is a punishable hobby. Konami had best watch itself.

[quote name='ShadowRayden']This time around it would appear that Microsoft is getting some much needed Japanese support.[/QUOTE]

Because even "official" developer statements on what they're releasing for each system often change, I'll believe it when I see it on store shelves. It's way too early for Xfans to start getting excited about what may or may not eventually get released for the 360.

[quote name='Scorch']MAKE IT BE A SEQUEL OR PORT OF SNATCHER OR I'LL.. probably cry. Snatcher and Policenauts will never get rereleased here.[/QUOTE]

If they had a new snatcher or even a fucking remake of both games , I would buy a xbox 360 the day it comes out!

bread's done
Back