Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

Has anyone figured out the 5 wins per household limit yet? Does it go by computer IP, account, or when you actually type in the address to redeem?

Yeah i quit playing over the last week. Won over $100 in the beginning, mostly $5, With only 10 accounts. Didn't win for over a week so i kinda gave up on it.

What would happen if someone older then 18 won the number 1 prize? Would they cover it up and go to the next person? Would the winner be able to sell it or still make the trip? Would they be charged with fraud? xD

What would happen if someone older then 18 won the number 1 prize? Would they cover it up and go to the next person? Would the winner be able to sell it or still make the trip? Would they be charged with fraud? xD
They would probably have to go through a few people to find a legit winner haha.

Been playing for about 2 weeks and have won a $5 Amazon GC and just won a $25 TRU GC. Wish the $25 was Amazon but not gonna complain. Nice contest.

Won a $25 Discovery Channel gift card.  Anyone saving these things up and would trade an Amazon one of the same value?  

No proxys. Most emails thru yahoo/rocketmail. I have a few gmail ones too. I've noticed I haven't been able to win win any account I've made within the last week though.

bread's done
Back