Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

Won my 2nd prize just now, $10 AMZ GC.  Same email as well.

Also won a $10 AMZ GC from the Uploaded giveaway.

alright so I won for my second time on 3 of my accounts and I think you can only win one prize of each tier per account. With my 3 accounts that win twice this was the outcome:

Account 1: won a $5 amazon card and then now a $25 toys r us card

Account 2: won a $5 amazon card and now a $10 amazon card

Account 3: won a $10 redbox code and now a $5 amazon card

Has anyone that had won twice on an account won 2 of the same prize on that account?

spun on two to four different accounts (all new) F5'ing each time it lost from 1:30 am PST to 2:20 AM PST.

Shit gets old fast also nothing won. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally winning again! I've decided to just create as many new accounts as I can a day and just spin with those. I seem to be almost guaranteed to win just after creating an account. I'm not even going to bother with my old accounts whether they won or not.

won 2 $5 amazon gift cards back to back today and won a $5 code yesterday but the email i made up got taken by someone else. All in all i've won 3/9 times.

edit: just won another $5 code. i'm on fire today. :D/

won 2 $5 amazon gift cards back to back today and won a $5 code yesterday but the email i made up got taken by someone else. All in all i've won 3/9 times.

edit: just won another $5 code. i'm on fire today. :D/
Are you using entirely new e-mail addresses for each account or just creating new Lunchables accounts using the same e-mail address for more than one log-in?

Im loosing hope in wining again. I feel like im stuck on the 5 wins per house hold. I know others said that it does not go by the computer used, but I won exactly 5 times on the same computer and have not gotten a win in about 2 weeks. Using 30 accounts per day. Just a coincidence? 

Seems that when someone wins, it's usually 2 in a row...almost like there are time frames each day they "release" prizes to be won and if you hit it at the right time, jackpot.  

Im loosing hope in wining again. I feel like im stuck on the 5 wins per house hold. I know others said that it does not go by the computer used, but I won exactly 5 times on the same computer and have not gotten a win in about 2 weeks. Using 30 accounts per day. Just a coincidence?
It's just a coincidence. I went a week without winning and was just about to give up when I finally won again. You have to get lucky and enter at the right time.

If you have a smartphone try using that instead.

i'm stopping not worth the time and effort. I got a 5 dollar amazon GC the first time I tried so it saved me 5 bucks on SSB for 3ds. 

The official rules say a randomized computer generated win will happen randomly and whoever spins first after this random pick/time will win whatever prize it's deciding to dole out. So, it's very random. 

Finally ended my drought and won $5 amazon GC today. After going so long without winning i was shocked to actually get another win. Lol.

*smack* stop it! lol I haven't won in like 3 weeks... Guess I need to make about 15 more emails to make some new accounts so I can win. Has to be something going on because hell I'm using a VPN service and still can't win anything
From the official rules, I know it seems hard to believe because a lot of the same people keep winning

"There will be one hundred nine thousand and one (109,001)

random, computer-generated winning times during the Game. If you are the first player to play
the Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner
of the prize indicated"

So the computer picks a time then the first person to play at that exact time or after gets the win. I wonder if it is determined upon logging in or once you click the spin. Also I wish we knew if the wins were spaced out. like 20 per hour or something. I may try tomorrow to log in every one of my accounts on different screens then hurry and blow through them a second apart.

From the official rules, I know it seems hard to believe because a lot of the same people keep winning

"There will be one hundred nine thousand and one (109,001)

random, computer-generated winning times during the Game. If you are the first player to play
the Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner
of the prize indicated"

So the computer picks a time then the first person to play at that exact time or after gets the win. I wonder if it is determined upon logging in or once you click the spin. Also I wish we knew if the wins were spaced out. like 20 per hour or something. I may try tomorrow to log in every one of my accounts on different screens then hurry and blow through them a second apart.
The win or loss is generated once you log in, not when you click the spin button.

I'm pretty much out of accounts. Just have to keep using the ones I have been though I've won at least once with most of them. Unless there's some way to bypass phone verification on email setups . ;p

There must be an email hosting site where you can make unlimited emails. I made a bunch years ago on yahoo but they stop you after sonny now.

So I'll ask again, has anyone won more then one of the same prize tier on one account? Could explain why a lot of you aren't winning.

I think you can only win 1 $5, 1 $10, and 1 $25 per account.

The accounts I've won twice on have all been two different tiers.

So I'll ask again, has anyone won more then one of the same prize tier on one account? Could explain why a lot of you aren't winning.

I've won $5 twice on the same account, but have never won anything higher than that twice on the same account. But most of the time after you win on one account it becomes a lot harder to win on that account.

I hadn't won in a long time, but I just got a $25 gift card for ToysRUs. I just preordered NBA2K15 on PS4 for $40 :D

i think your theory is true, ive had 2 accounts win 1 $5, 1 $10, and 1 $25, but never from the same tier

bread's done
Back