Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

Is there a quick way to make emails as you have won like $700?!
I had a lot of yahoo accounts I made from previous promotions as well as some hotmail and gmail accounts.

For now I'm just making hotmail accounts. You can make 3 a day. You could also make yahoo and gmail accounts until they start asking for phone verification.

Playing this thing for weeks straight and still haven't won at the $10 gift card level.  Plenty of $5 wins and one $25, but no $10.  

Advice to anyone on a massive loosing streak, scrap every account you have been using (even if you have not won any any of them). Start fresh accounts.

I went litterally over a month straight with loosing on 30 account, some won once previously and others never won at all. I created 3 accounts yesterday and lost on all 3, then got 1 to win to day. Doesnt sound like much, but its a win finally.

Here's what I have noticed I would win 3 times a day then next day nothing then next day another 3 wins.dont know if deleting cookies will help but worth a try.

Here's what I have noticed I would win 3 times a day then next day nothing then next day another 3 wins.dont know if deleting cookies will help but worth a try.
This is what I've also noticed. I clear the cookies every time and I've tried playing in private browsing, but still it's the same.

So has anyone else had success with fastmail?
I had 2 out of 75 win yesterday (both on different email addresses), but other than that I have not had any of them win since the beginning of this.

Yup, other than a couple days where I tried private / different browsers, I've never deleted my cookies and still won. It doesn't affect it at all.

Having won $300+ from the mars one,I never tried this one.

I have school now(college) and so my priorities are elsewhere.

Around august I stopped checking.

The only reason I did well in the other one was because I had time/vacation.

Congrats to everyone who has won.

Damn how does someone win that much lol $600+?

Part of me says it's a dick move,by spamming accounts.

Some people never win for that reason.

Thats just the way things go though.

edit:100+ emails is too much time for me imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Spamming in General should be considered a dick move whether it's $300 or $600, so don't exclude yourself there. :p
Never excluded myself, I just said sometimes I think to myself,that's a dick move.(even when I do it)

Should of worded it better.

Like I said that's just the way it works.

Online it's more complex than say a regular contest in person.

since im having a hard time winning ill just leave some tips and tricks that i used to win $900+

Note: This was done on an android phone(Although i don't know if this will matter)

- at first i was just on a winning streak doing this: making new accounts signing them up and winning on different play store browsers like yandex browser, mercury and like 20+ more after i won on each in  uninstalled and re-installed, this was all done WITH LTE ON(4g, H+, Mobile data, whatever you want to call it)

- After being on an amazing winning streak, it stopped and i did another trick that got me nowhere near as much as my old trick but got me money and somewhat still does from time to time, i went on the stock android browser or google chrome turned on "do not track" cleared history, cookies, form data, all of the stuff that can be removed, then i went to play (With accounts that i've used before) and when i won i simply cleared history, stuff i mentioned before, and kept repeating the process

Good luck with whats left with this promo guys and my tricks be of use to you.

It's dwindling because there's much less prizes to give out. I can see the contest ending much sooner than February 2015
Yup, that's what happens when people scam it unfortunately. Just like the m and m one, no more giftcards on that one because people figured out how to scam them too :(

I don't see how that's an issue if the winners are generated at random times. I don't think they will give out all of their supply before the deadline

When you guys make new emails/accounts, how do you guys name it?  I usually name it user001, user002, etc. something like that.  Also I been using bogus addresses like 21 jump street or elms street and they all go through.

When you guys make new emails/accounts, how do you guys name it? I usually name it user001, user002, etc. something like that. Also I been using bogus addresses like 21 jump street or elms street and they all go through.
I do names like that too but got addresses I take real addresses I know and just adding or subtracting 2 from it to make new addresses.

I think I'd feel more guilty if not so many people did it . I've missed out on other contests because of people spamming so no I don't feel that guilty that I was able to capitalize on this one.

I think I'd feel more guilty if not so many people did it . I've missed out on other contests because of people spamming so no I don't feel that guilty that I was able to capitalize on this one.
Amen man... Its a arms race with contest online, you might as well get all you can because its for sure that tons of other people are pretty much raping these contest lol I got over 300 bucks off this already and I don't feel a damn bit guilty

Amen man... Its a arms race with contest online, you might as well get all you can because its for sure that tons of other people are pretty much raping these contest lol I got over 300 bucks off this already and I don't feel a damn bit guilty
I would say you're a hyprocrite/scumbag and you should be ashamed of yourself, but making 50 emails and entering everyday is such a chore. Almost a part-time job itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say you're a hyprocrite/scumbag and you should be ashamed of yourself, but making 50 emails and entering everyday is such a chore. Almost a part-time job itself.
Actually my wife calls it my part time job lol and hell this is just one of the daily contest I enter each day

I'm convinced this contest never gives out the Kangaroo 2nd prizes.  Unreal how many times I've gotten the Kangaroo head, bird body, and feet of something else.  

bread's done
Back