Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

If you mis-typed your email, you likely won't be getting that email. I tried emailing customer customer service and judging by the responses I got, you would have a hard time proving you won.
Yeah thats what I figured... The first time I get something besides the $5.00 I screw it up haha.

Pretty sure its safe to say that you can't win more than once per email.

Also, I made 4 outlook accounts and a few yandex accounts today and no winners. Bummer.

How are you guys doing?

yandex imo is dead for me. no winners at all using those accounts i made and some i never received a confirmation that i made a account on lunchables.

mail and outlook still giving me winners tho.

Plus if you have outlook account, there is a bing special bonus points going on for new bing accounts. another free $5 amazon there but you gotta be careful when redeeming it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Won on hotmail, mail.com, Gmail and Yandex within the last week. Haven't won on Yahoo in  very long time. Don't really know any other email sites.

My luck has turned around the last two days. I have won a total of 45 dollars in amazon GC between yesterday and today...hooray. Of course this luck will not last lol.

Won 6 $5 giftcodes today but none of my accounts made yesterday or the day before have won. Kinda odd. Going to make some accounts later today too but I'm not expecting them to win.

in the past hour i won 5 $5 amazon codes, and still going doing pretty well in this last week, currently have $173 on my amazon, hoping to have $700 by the end of this month.

Won an amazon $5 card, $25 toys r us, and $10 redbox near the beginning, but haven't won in forever on this thing. Was hoping for more amazon or another toys r us code to get a game. I've been using about 10 yahoo emails.

today was a good day, won about $15 in Amazon GC. still haven't won anything other than a tier one prize though, hoping for some iTunes sometime soon.

Alright, do any of the people who've been winning A LOT have any ideas how this thing works? I know the whole create-new-accounts thing, but even that hasn't been working lately for me. Is it possible they're flagging IP addresses or suspicious account-naming patterns (ie using multiple name variations)? Because just when I think I can't win anymore, suddenly I do..for a bit. Then it's a drought. And I'm in a drought right now, and honestly the sheer number of times I'm playing should yield an occasional winner, but nothing.

Heck, for all we know the people who program this thing are reading this thread...

For people using multiple accounts, are you using your real info or just using fake info? Like with the name and address and stuff.

Been playing for about a month now. Up to $20 in amazon credit. Also won a $10 iTunes gift card if anyone wants to trade some amazon credit.

in the past hour i won 5 $5 amazon codes, and still going doing pretty well in this last week, currently have $173 on my amazon, hoping to have $700 by the end of this month.
Damn, how many accounts are you using? I won 5 times today over about 110 accounts.

Just won again on an account I made yesterday.  I know this has been touched upon earlier, but do you guys just abandon accounts that haven't won in 4-5 days?  It seems like every account I make either wins in the first couple of days or it never wins. 

It seems like they have a certain amount of prizes to give out every hour. The best strategy for me has been to try on 10-15 accounts one after another and then wait until the next hour and repeat

It looks to me like its all random. Sometimes I win with a brand new account, and sometimes it takes 4-5 tries.

Yahoo is still winning for me, as well as outlook.

I logged in with a random account I created a while ago and I actually won but I don't remember which email address I used. lol Is there anyway of finding that out? 

Took a few days off from entering in this, wasn't winning anything, I tried today and got $20 Amazon and $10 iTunes (iTunes is for trade for $5 amazon!)

I have not won with any Yandex account made in the last 4 days but I have been winning with older ones lately. Kinda tired of making new accounts, so I'll probably wait and see if any of the beer ones start winning before I start making yet newer accounts.

won 3x $5 amazon so far today, but still nothing outside of tier one.

hopefully will rack up more, maybe even some itunes

Won an Itunes giftcard ($10) today, this promo is great so far.

Speaking of which, I would love to trade the itunes gc for a $5 amazon gc.
I could even throw in a discovery gift shop giftcard I got from this thing earlier.. I have no use for it.
PM me!

Edit: Gone

Won an Itunes giftcard ($10) today, this promo is great so far.

Speaking of which, I would love to trade the itunes gc for a $5 amazon gc.
I could even throw in a discovery gift shop giftcard I got from this thing earlier.. I have no use for it.
PM me!
I'll PM you later when I get home but if someone else gets it first that's fine. Thanks.

Edit: check PM

im doing pretty well with this promo, how about you guys?

IviFBE7.png

im doing pretty well with this promo, how about you guys?

IviFBE7.png
Hit about $200 in amazon gifts since I started a bit late in the beginning of Oct. Can't tell with the $10 & $25 winners since I didn't have no amazon ones from those tiers. Def ramped up the accounts I make prob 2 weeks now.

So far today was good. at least $25 in $5 winners and just won another $25 toys r us gift like 20 minutes ago.

Your luck doesn't seem to fade. :p
my luck actually faded for 2 weeks, i came back to it 5 days ago and i started winning like crazy again, so yea my luck just keeps coming back to me LOL, ive got everything i want too, i have my xbox one, preordered most upcoming games, now im just saving mooney, should have $1000+ by sunday hopefully.

I think I've won like $65 so far. Hardly anything recently but one $5 today. Only hit the $10 prize once and never the $25.

How long do you guys keep trying older accounts? I've had two that have hit after about a week. Nothing beyond that and only those two after the first couple of days.

I think I've won like $65 so far. Hardly anything recently but one $5 today. Only hit the $10 prize once and never the $25.

How long do you guys keep trying older accounts? I've had two that have hit after about a week. Nothing beyond that and only those two after the first couple of days.
I still use them. I keep all the emails of the winners in the inbox to keep track of which account won. I will keep trying an account even if it won already. I have quite a few accts that won twice on a single account. So far no triple winners.

Of course when I'm not paying attention, I logged into an locked email account and won. So thats a winner will be released back in a week.

I think the spit-out rate per day is decreasing as the amount of prizes remaining decrease. they have to compensate until the end of the entire promotion, and we've all sort of been sucking this one dry

I think the spit-out rate per day is decreasing as the amount of prizes remaining decrease. they have to compensate until the end of the entire promotion, and we've all sort of been sucking this one dry
This is my theory. I'd like to request all of you stop playing this game.

;-)

I won twice using one old winner account but different prizes for the first time today, so I guess I'll start using my old winner accounts here and there.  I think if you won a higher prize like $25 or $10, then you're more likely to win again on that account rather than if you won a $5 then it's harder to win a higher prize.  But every thing is still really random.

Anyone winning between 9am-4pm time frame?  No wins at all for the last several days.  I know that time frame is when a lot of people are playing but wow, nothing happening.

I haven't won in a few days. I have been playing in a lot of different time slots, but nothing. I'm hoping that I can win a few more times to pay off Smash Bros WiiU, though!

bread's done
Back