Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

What's the email to get in touch with these guys? I won on two accounts last night and haven't gotten an email on either account. They both got the welcome email, so I'm not sure what's up.

Just be aware of redeeming with the same contact info more than 5 times. Before, you would've gotten your household cannot redeem since its been used already for amount of times message. Now you will get your account "opted" out of the contest now and won't be able to redeem the winning gift via the link nor enter it. The prize link will be instantly voided. Just lost a winner out of it.

Psshh that's nothing.

SyRvV0n.jpg
wtf

Seriously.

I've been trying 20 to 30 times every day since early October and I've won a $25 Amazon gift card, a handful of $5 cards, and one $25 Toys R' Us card.

Anyone want to PM me and let me on on the big secret? I'm not looking to snag $9000 (goddamn), just enough to make me feel like my life is worth living.

Seriously.

I've been trying 20 to 30 times every day since early October and I've won a $25 Amazon gift card, a handful of $5 cards, and one $25 Toys R' Us card.

Anyone want to PM me and let me on on the big secret? I'm not looking to snag $9000 (goddamn), just enough to make me feel like my life is worth living.
The 9000 is obviously fake. I could see the 2000 being real, though that would require a heck of a lot of time. I've been playing as often as you for about the same amount of time, and I've never won a $25 card yet... and just one $10. Probably around $100 total and gone through maybe 40-50 emails. Some people must have created an insane number of accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 9000 is obviously fake. I could see the 2000 being real, though that would require a heck of a lot of time. I've been playing as often as you for about the same amount of time, and I've never won a $25 card yet... and just one $10. Probably around $100 total and gone through maybe 40-50 emails. Some people must have created an insane number of accounts.
the $2000 could easily be real, if i hadn't touched a cent of my money since i started i would have over $2000 right now, but i buy things and so i lose money, lol, but its awesome, hopefully there will be another promo like this :)

won with 3 yahoo accounts i made on friday... 15 bucks for 10 minutes of work aint bad lol. im sitting at 116 bucks in my amazon account after ordering about $200 worth of stuff last week. damn i love this promo haha

Wow...This is just gonna be another good day. Just won $5 amazon 6 times in a row. Before that I won 6x $5 amazon, 1x $10 red box and $10 itunes from my old accounts. i think I kinda figured out how they pick winners. Still testing out my theory.

edit: another 5 winners. 4x $5 and a $25 discovery.

Thanks, FlamedLiquid! This is the first time the emails got sent to spam so I didn't even think to look.

Just got to $100 from this Promo. I'm going to save it until I find something fancy, (or on Surge if it restocks).

won 4x $5 amazon codes earlier with 3 yandex and 1 yahoo. in my experience the wins always seem to be close together. :whistle2:k  after those 4 wins in my early list of emails, I tried +100 more times and no wins.

some matchups i have never seen: random head with 2 bottom kangaroo parts, random head with 2 bottom koala parts, kangaroo head + koala body + random feetz.

For the past 4 days I've opened a single outlook email address, played the game, won 5 dollars and retired the email.  Not sure if others are having the same success with new outlook accounts but 4 days is quite the streak.

Wow...This is just gonna be another good day. Just won $5 amazon 6 times in a row. Before that I won 6x $5 amazon, 1x $10 red box and $10 itunes from my old accounts. i think I kinda figured out how they pick winners. Still testing out my theory.

edit: another 5 winners. 4x $5 and a $25 discovery.
I no longer win on this contest, and this guy won't tell me how he wins :(

I will say this: someone's observation about winning lots on certain groups of e-mails seems to point toward there being a system whereby if/when you register new e-mail addresses/log-ins at the "right" time, you're almost guaranteed to win.  The trick is figuring out when that time is.  

I will say this: someone's observation about winning lots on certain groups of e-mails seems to point toward there being a system whereby if/when you register new e-mail addresses/log-ins at the "right" time, you're almost guaranteed to win. The trick is figuring out when that time is.
Yeah, that was me that noticed it earlier. I have no idea how to determine that time or if the email creation vs. time logging in matters either. Hopefully someone figures it out and posts it (although the gift cards will probably be gone pretty quickly then).

So how many accounts do most of you have for this stuff? I just have 20 and I've gotten 2 $5 amazon cards for about 120 or so tries

There's no easy way around it and it's better if you make 5-10 emails a day on yandex as anything more than that in one day turns into broken email addresses for me

I won $5 yesterday and other than that I haven't won anything since last Tuesday. Anyone care to give me at least a hint towards the big secret of how to win? I'm just looking to get enough to pick up Smash Bros before next week. Playing on 70 accounts a day now and still not winning a thing.

How are people playing like 70times a day lol? Do people really have 100s of alt emails, or is it one of those temp 10min ones?

Woo won twice in a row tonight. Only 5 more bucks until Project Diva F 2nd!

I won a $25 GC just now, which is nice after two days of straight losses.

What ISN'T nice is that it's a Discovery Store GC. Dang.

I finally won something from a different tier - I got a $10 redbox code. What can I do with these? If anyone wants it, selling it for a $3 amazon GC.

Also, that was a fastmail account I won with.

bread's done
Back