Kramer is The Man

thehuskerfan

CAGiversary!
20987368_775ef4413a_m.jpg

Giddy Up!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Stanley Spadowski > Kramer; :cool:[/QUOTE]

Women with hair > Natalie Portman.

On topic though, Kramer is definitely the man.

[quote name='Mike23']Women with hair > Natalie Portman.[/QUOTE]

Seconded. :lol:

[quote name='thehuskerfan']
20987368_775ef4413a_m.jpg

Giddy Up!
[/QUOTE]

Who? :whistle2:s

KRAMER: Then everybody is screamin,' because the driver, he's passed out from all the commotion...the bus is out of control! So, I grab him by the collar, I take him out of the seat, I get behind the wheel and now I'm drivin' the bus.

GEORGE: You're Batman.

KRAMER: Yeah. Yeah, I am Batman. Then the mugger, he comes to, and he starts chokin' me! So I'm fightin' him off with one hand and I kept drivin' the bus with the other, y'know? Then I managed to open up the door, and I kicked him out the door with my foot, you know - at the next stop.

JERRY: You kept makin' all the stops?

KRAMER: Well, people kept ringin' the bell!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Stanley Spadowski > Kramer; :cool:[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Although Kramer is good, too.

"You don't understand! That mop was given to me for my birthday when I was 8 years old! WE'VE NEVER BEEN APART!"

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Show was so-so IMO. Never could get really into it, but did like certain episodes a lot. Think it's kind of overated as well.[/QUOTE]
I never found the show funny, not once.

"I'm out there, Jerry, and I'm loving it!"

Funniest for me was when he went to that charity thing and Mel Torme sings to him, thinking that he is mentally challenged.

i love it when he breaks down george for his pin number

Jerry: Oh, come on, just tell me your code already. What is it?
George Costanza: I am not giving you my code.
Cosmo Kramer: I'll bet I can guess it.
George Costanza: Pssh. Yeah. Right.
Cosmo Kramer: Oh, alright. Yeah. Uh, let's see. Um, well, we can throw out birthdays immediately. That's too obvious. And no numbers for you, you're a word man. Alright, let's go deeper. Uh, what kind of man are you? Well, you're weak, spineless, a man of temptations, but what tempts you?
George Costanza: Huh?
Cosmo Kramer: You're a portly fellow, a bit long in the waistband. So what's your pleasure? Is it the salty snacks you crave? No no no no no, yours is a sweet tooth.
George Costanza: Get out of here.
Cosmo Kramer: Oh you may stray, but you'll always return to your dark master, the cocoa bean.
George Costanza: I'm leaving.
Cosmo Kramer: [building up steam as George bolts for the door] No, and only the purest syrup nectar can satisfy you!
George Costanza: I gotta go.
Cosmo Kramer: If you could you'd guzzle it by the gallon! Ovaltine! Hershey's!
George Costanza: Shut up!
Cosmo Kramer: Nestlé's Quik!
George Costanza: Shut up!

How about 'It's like sauna in here'?

Also, the one where Kramer and George's dad arguing about naming their new invention either Bro or Man-siere.

were there really people on the first page saying they didnt find the show funny or enjoy it? you people must have something wrong in your genetic code.

[quote name='coolcps']were there really people on the first page saying they didnt find the show funny or enjoy it? you people must have something wrong in your genetic code.[/QUOTE]

a lot of people around here dont like seinfeld, but they like friends. i cant stand friends. i dont understand why it lasted so long and why people actually watch it. its the worst sit com ever.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'd say Full House and 7th Heaven are neck and neck for worst show ever. :lol:[/QUOTE]

you sir are the devil! i agree with you on 7th heaven, but full house... cmon its bob sagat and john stamos!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'd say Full House and 7th Heaven are neck and neck for worst show ever. :lol:[/QUOTE]
The worst shows ever are Survivor and all reality shows, everything the WB does, and everything on CBS that isn't football.

[quote name='2poor']you sir are the devil! i agree with you on 7th heaven, but full house... cmon its bob sagat and john stamos![/QUOTE]

Bob Sagat at his absolute worst. Well, there was the whole funniest home videos thing ...

Also, fuck Stamos. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The worst shows ever are Survivor and all reality shows, everything the WB does, and everything on CBS that isn't football.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't even count reality shit as "shows". :lol:

[quote name='2poor']you sir are the devil! i agree with you on 7th heaven, but full house... cmon its bob sagat and john stamos![/QUOTE]

Don't forget Dave Coulats

Cmon guys - who doesnt like a good Fonzie bear impression?

[quote name='greydemise']i loved the one where here dressed as a pimp..[/QUOTE] that pimp episode ROCKEd i loved that episode but i like jerry more :D talks a lot about superman and that race episode was just funny, jerry > kramer > george :bouncy:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The worst shows ever are Survivor and all reality shows, everything the WB does, and everything on CBS that isn't football.[/QUOTE]
Take that back! Letterman and Craig "Not as funny as Kilborn but still pretty good" Ferguson are on CBS!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Also, fuck Stamos. :lol:

[/QUOTE]

You're allowed to say that, but you can't hate on Uncle Jesse

bread's done
Back