Kroger - Skylander Giants 50% off clearance $4.99, $5.99, $7.49, $12.49

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
Skylanders Giants are on clearance at Kroger stores along with the rest of the seasonal merchandise.

The current clearance is at 50% off so Single Characters are $4.99, Lightcore are $5.99, Skylanders Giants are $7.49, and Triple Packs are $12.49. Judging from my receipt you may need to use your Kroger Plus Card to get the discounted price.

In unrelated news, they also had 50% off on a lot of LEGO sets including Star Wars sets and LEGO City sets.

A_OE6qNCYAAuJs8.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:
Note: Regular single skylanders are $5, lightcore are $6 (eruptor, drobot and prism break all rung up at 5.99, fright rider rung up at 4.99. I did not buy any other regular singles since they were all in the triple packs).

Some places had the xbox 360 starter pack for 37.50 as well.

Man this is the second time they've done this. They took away the damn things at my local one months ago, sucks.

Is this at actual *Kroger* stores or at other Kroger owned stores? The last thread was actually at King Scoops stores and sent us on a wild goose chase. :(

Thanks shipwreck. I headed to my Krogers to get some groceries, and they had quite a few characters in stock. Got Crusher (Giant), Pop Fizz, and Eruptor (Lightcore), all for 50% off.

[quote name='emperordahc']Is this at actual *Kroger* stores or at other Kroger owned stores? The last thread was actually at King Scoops stores and sent us on a wild goose chase. :([/QUOTE]

This is at Kroger. I'm not sure if it applies to other Kroger owned stores.

[quote name='shipwreck']This is at Kroger. I'm not sure if it applies to other Kroger owned stores.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification! :)

[quote name='shipwreck']This is at Kroger. I'm not sure if it applies to other Kroger owned stores.[/QUOTE]

Smiths had them for 25% off only. They are a Kroger owned store.

Anyone seen these at a Ralph's in CA?
I don't want to go hunting, but if they've been spotted I might make a "grocery" run.

snag a couple of the S2 figures before christmas. they had tons of them apparently. didn't get greedy.

They were still only 25% off at the Kroger's I visited today (despite all the other toys being 50% off). The date on the sales tag said through 12/30 - so I'll go back on the 31st and see if they've been lowered to 50% off.

Lansing, MI still shows and scans as only 25%. Cashier called the manager and he said to override as the store didn't get the mass update for all toys for Christmas going to the 50% off. Picked up all 4 of the new 3 packs :) now my wife doesn't have to deal with me looking for deals I. These blasted toys. Lol. Damn this game for being fun.

I'd advise checking your Krogers out again if you have them as I just went in there and saw they were selling the singles for $2.50 a pop. Cha-ching! Funny thing is you only get this price if you have a card which is kinda odd to me as that's definitely a clearance price and not a sale price but if you don't have the card they're $9.99 each. I've been complaining about mine not having their stock since late November and I assume they just sent them all to the back to rot since then as they never had these out for this previous sale on them until now.

Yeah, I can confirm this though likely YMMV at this point (each store or district seems to have its own clearance policies). I went in Monday and all Christmas stuff was 70% off, including any remaining Skylanders, but all they had left were a pile of Lightcore Drobots (I picked one up of course, because DROBOT IS AWESOME). I had picked up Swarm and a 3-pack at 50% off though, so I'm more than happy.

[quote name='Sandrock7383']i wish this series would just die out. such a cash grab on a mediocre title.[/QUOTE]

Nice trolling. ;)

bread's done
Back